[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOOD IS RACIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 29
File: whatthefuck.png (391 KB, 490x1230) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.png
391 KB, 490x1230
"Boo hoo a white person doesn't have the same taste in food as me!"

"Boo hoo the local Wal-Mart doesn't cater to my needs for obscure ingredients used in dishes not common to the US!"

Is this what happens when you run out of relevant things to complain about? Just make shit up so that you can avoid being tagged as privileged by other professional victims?
>>
desu hamburgers shit all over every national dish in history a thousand times over.
>>
>>73228717
isn't it more racist to demand the foreign country you live in adhere to standards and customs not native to it?

Of course not, only whites can be racist

i'm taking a break from the internet for a bit now
>>
legit raged
>>
>>73228717
>for people of color, food is everything
yeah, they dont have any real accomplishments so I'm not surprised they would think that
>>
>>73229915
>yeah, they dont have any real accomplishments so I'm not surprised they would think that

WE
>>
correct

so unless youre white, youre not allowed to indulge in barbeque. or ice cream. or use microwaves. or the electric oven. or the gas oven.

or french cooking. which is to modern cuisine what the greeks are to humanities.

so have fun.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (14 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
14 KB, 401x367
>>73228717
I'm not racist, I ate KFC chicken 3 times this week
>>
>>73228717
>Willingly immigrate to another country
>Why isn't it like my homeland?
>Racism!
>>
>>73228717
Because of Asian class structure, their food is doomed to be whatever their leaders permit -- melamine-poisoned formula, for example. Meanwhile we have English common law tradition, negative rights and the bearing of arms, which guarantee that we can have whatever food we want.
>>
>potatoes
>>
>>73228717
>The Love Life of An Asian Guy

must be a short fucking story
>>
>>73228717

yeah i'm sure the supermarkets in vietnam have all the standard european fare...
>>
>>73228879
Paco, you are welcome north of the wall any time.
>>
>>73230136
yes, kangs and shit and everything under the sun

I will never stop laying real history on those "kangs"
>>73230891
If you use postmodern logic against postmodernists you're going to have a bad time

Laugh at those fags - really take the piss out of them - the rest of the world is already doing just that
>>
>>73228717
>Goes to asian country
>No real american foods just meme places like mcdonalds
Chicks are retarded
>>
>>73228717
What's wrong with your country?

Why do your minorities, even asian minorities feel so much angst towards whites?
>>
From one of the comments

>We aren't victims, we are veterans sharing war stories.

Jesus

Also a ton of Asians hate this dude because he calls them out on their shit, he says he has banned more Asians than Whites from posting on his page
>>
>>73228717

he hates white people
>>
>>73228879
You get special access
>>
If he thinks white people don't eat well then he hasn't been down south. The only place you can find real southern food outside of the south are in soul food restaurants.
>>
a choice post from the comments section:
"When you come in here spouting white racist/sexist nonsense, there may be consequences to your actions. Think before you type. #PinkSlipsMatter"

reminder that engaging with leftists in public can get you fired.
>>
>>73231837
What's sad is that post-modern logic is actually a fairly complete system as long as you don't pick n choose (like these sub-humans do).

In post-modernism all desires to change a system are themself a form of forcing your will on others. For instance this guy wants to force others to hear him slurping noodles, for there to be less self-space for your favorite obscure soft-drink so they can have his obscure asian stuff.

In post-modernism there is no way to "defeat" oppression, you can only change who is doing the oppressing.
>>
>>73228717
These are foodies
They do nothing for food
They contribute nothing to the culinary world outside of criticism
All they do is consume consume consume
He will grow old being unable to make his mother's curry because he is a useless foodie

No one gives a shit about the foodies
>>
>>73231837
This isn't a postmodernist though, it's just a retarded nigger complaining that white people are eating different types of food.
>>
>>73228717
I can't wait until we have machines doing the work of those ethnic cooks so that we can use other machines to kill them all.
>>
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 2048x1322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 2048x1322
>>73228717
What a bunch of elitist, classist, antiwhite bullshit. There are plenty of coons, chinks and spics who eat shit food. These morons are completely exposing that they've never known a white person outside of their preconceived stereotypes.

Cornballs.
>>
File: 1388596957575.jpg (300 KB, 1000x590) Image search: [Google]
1388596957575.jpg
300 KB, 1000x590
>>73228717
This sodomite is living in the modern Western world, pretty much the only civilization in human history that has, for better or for worse, worked tirelessly to end all forms of discrimination, racism and such.

He lives in this privileged bubble society and still wants to be a special little snowflake fairy. Nobody is walking up to his face and calling him "gook" or "faggot" so he must instead invent new forms of discrimination and "oppression' to enable him to enjoy the sadomasochistic mental high he gets from drowning himself in imagined victim-hood.

The white race has done more to improve the lives of the world's population than every other race put together and multiplied. That fact that these spongers continue to flood into our world and spew out such garbage is sickening.
>>
>>73228717
>Is this what happens when you run out of relevant things to complain about? Just make shit up so that you can avoid being tagged as privileged by other professional victims?
yes, feminists have been doing it since before we were born
>>
>>73232122
They're mostly propaganda victims created by Jewish brainwashing in education and media.
Basically they claim to believe in multiculturalism while simultaneously whining about how it sucks and doesn't actually fucking work.

But mostly, they've just been conditioned to hate white people while continuing to live in a country created by white people with a white majority.
>>
>>73232756

Hipsters ruin everything.
>>
>>73228717

I read it imagining a funny Asian accent
>>
I had to shake hands with a proper poo in loo a while back, my hand smelt of curry for a week afterwards, no matter how much I washed it. I'm not bullshitting, it was fucking disgusting
>>
>>73228717
>Is this what happens when you run out of relevant things to complain about?

Yes

Notice how SJWism only exists in nations of extraordinary wealth where even the lowest strata of society has plenty of food, a house with air conditioning, a car, a cellphone, a tv with cable, gaming consoles and computers etc

They don't have any problems so they make ones up to gain sympathy
>>
>durrrr whites don't have sentimental food made by their families hurrrrr

Extra level of stupidity in this one
>>
>WHY DON'T BIG INSTITUTIONS CATER TO MY SNOWFLAKE NEEDS?

I thought such faggotry was only possible coming from RX8 drivers.
>>
File: 1440966770750.jpg (22 KB, 552x539) Image search: [Google]
1440966770750.jpg
22 KB, 552x539
>>73228717
>gooks are bro tier
I miss the dog and aborted babies my ajumma made. But the evil white man won't allow us to eat them here, cause dey raysis.
We need to kill every non white on earth.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 362x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 362x362
>>73231337
>>
>>73228717
racism of lowered expectations makes an appearance
>>
File: image.png (183 KB, 600x278) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183 KB, 600x278
>>73233695
Don't forget that white people dont have any culture
>>
>>73228717
I was so offended that I couldn't find a decent burger joint in New Delhi that I decided to ditch India and try Pakistan, but by that time I was in the mood for a nice pork tenderloin. When I asked the guy at the local meat market if he would sell me one he got all pissy. Damned locals intolerant of my culture.
>>
File: 1392834260190.gif (775 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1392834260190.gif
775 KB, 320x240
>>73229058
It's not even foreign people that are doing this in the United States. It's people that have been born and raised in the United States doing this dumb shit.

Fucking people come over here all the time from Africa and the Middle East. When they come over they are grateful that they don't have to do dumb shit from back home. It's some fifth generation collage educated kid that thinks it's racist that the local convenience store doesn't stock whatever spice he read on the internet that his family is supposed to eat.

Thank you Europe, you coddled your immigrants so much that people who were born here are now oppressed.
>>
>>73232745
There are no consistent post-modernist alive, the whole movement is based on hypocrisy
>>73232818
>This isn't a postmodernist though,
Yes it is you fucking leaf
>>
>>73228717
>"Boo hoo the local Wal-Mart doesn't cater to my needs for obscure ingredients used in dishes not common to the US!"

You can make gook food with shit you can buy at wal-mart. You may have to blend your own sauces for some stuff, but the ingredients are readily availible for purchase at wal mart, and definitely available at dedicated grocers, like kroger, food lion, etc.
>>
>>73228717
He should go home to piss-egg pig-colon China if he's so asspained.
>>
File: za pepe2.png (132 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
za pepe2.png
132 KB, 403x392
>>73228717
FUCKING NONWHITES GET OUT OF MY COUNTREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>73228717
Is there a point at which we just go crazy a become even more of a bunch of cunts than we already are? I just want things to end.
>>
White people aren't allowed to like food now.
>>
>>73228717
the fuck is massaman curry and why cant this chink use a fork
>>
>>73228717
I always feel saddened when I see an Asian playing the SJW/poc card. I expected more from them. Niggers, Jews, other minorities and of course women, yeah it's no surprise but like Chinese, Japs, Koreans... I expected more from them.
>>
>>73228717
>haha, white ppl so salty, maybe they should use it to season their food!
This is literally every other comment, niggers eat Mac and cheese from a box and gooks eat fermented pig shit.
>>
File: 5h5h5h.jpg (11 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
5h5h5h.jpg
11 KB, 284x177
>>73235310
I think we will see the end soon enough. Trump and the troubles in the EU are the light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
>>73228879

>desu hamburgers have improved every national dish in history a thousand times over

FTFY

You need to work on your adjectives!
>>
>>73228717
I hope cultures start dividing again and we can finally say "stop using British and American inventions" such as cars, computers, mobile phones, the internet etc. That would be hilarious considering both US, American and European culture is predominately innovation and imperialism.
>>
food is indicative of culture, and, not that I agree with it, but, capitalism is our culture here. Therefore, the means through which his eastern foodie preferences will be represented here is through items that, using capitalistic principles, appeal in a general sense to the greatest amount of potential buyers.

But this guy, this guy is full blown crazy, surely people don't actually believe the logic here, do they? As some folks above me said already, post-modernism is just changing who decides what, it's merely a love of authoritarianism so long as it suits your/your group's needs. A changing of hands. It's all bullshit, really.
>>
Whitefags quit "appropriating" my food. It is all we have!

Waaaaaa
>>
>>73228717
The faggot goes to San Francisco State University, what did you expect.

I bet he supported that nigress attack too.
>>
Why are Asian Asians so nice but American Asians so obnoxious?
>>
If nigs/gooks are so ass mad about no one giving a fuck about their culture, then move back to where ever the fuck they came from. They won't be missed and they'll be easily forgotten.

Not a single fuck given.
>>
>>73235622
The only thing you expect I that tight chunk, gook pussy. Don't be full of it
>>
http://fuckyoulosersinthephotag.tumblr.com/
>>
>>73235622
He's actually viet/chinese and filipino if I remember correctly. Fuck that faggot for thinking he can speak for all Asians.
>>
>>73228717

how bout just enjoy the goddam food? people take shit too seriously. how can you even enjoy life when everything is a point of contention? fuck this guy
>>
>white people have never felt embarrassed about their food

That's because white people aren't whiny little cunts. White food is made fun of all the time, we can just handle the banter.

>lol british food is all boiled and tasteless
>lel peak kek have another hamburger americunt
>and he just smiled and gave me a vegimite sandwich

We don't let it get to us. We choose not to be embarrassed and gooks can choose to do the same when their cuisine is made fun of.
>>
Goddamn, makes me want to eat some lo mein
>>
>>73235622
The left side of the bell curve exists for every group, including gooks.
>>
>>73236408
Literally this.

Americans and burgers come to mind ahead of ANY other food stereotype. No one takes that shit seriously. Sure British food might be bland to other people but we love it, same goes for other cultures, they like their food and we don't.

This shit is the equivalent of 'British people have bad teeth'. Even if it is true, who the fuck cares? Certainly not the British.

Just fucking grow up and stop complaining about being made fun of, it happens to everyone and half the time people making fun out of you are just being friendly.
>>
White people are the least racist race.
>>
>>73235960
they are whitewashed

integrated Asians are as likely to turn into sjws as whites
>>
>>73235728
Yeah this gook just made a post about how POC are taking over America & White people need to suck it up, then a few posts later he was crying about how Trump is gonna screw over POC in America

kek
>>
>>73228717
he just made it clear that multiculturalism is bad and turns love for good food culture into bland fastfood culture. In western countries we're basically enjoying other's nationalism while we forget our own. Hell I don't even know what canadian food is except for poutine and maple syrup.
>>
>>73235867
Most of the racism in San Francisco comes from Asians

To be fair this dude does call Asians out on racism, but he lives in a segregated all Asian part of San Fran & acts like White people are oppressing him every minute, fucking victim complex is insane with these people
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 300x300
>>73228879
First post best post
>>73230891
>so unless youre white, youre not allowed to indulge in barbeque. or ice cream. or use microwaves. or the electric oven. or the gas oven.

I think that certain ethnic groups should still be allowed to use the gas oven
>>
File: images (8)-1.jpg (15 KB, 152x143) Image search: [Google]
images (8)-1.jpg
15 KB, 152x143
>be Polish
>move to Korea
>get mad when I don't see kielbasa shops on every corner
>get mad when Koreans happen to dislike Kielbasa
>throw a tantrum on the internet and call the entire country racist
I can't do it anymore, bros. I can't deal with these fucking children. They are not a fringe minority. They are not politically irrelevant. They are shaping the future of the world we live in, the futures our children will have, because people are actually listening to them. I just can't fucking do it.
>>
>>73228879
>doesn't prefer carimañolas and sancocho
I love myself a hamburger, but let's not get crazy here.
>>
File: 51e828cb944d8.image.jpg (283 KB, 900x699) Image search: [Google]
51e828cb944d8.image.jpg
283 KB, 900x699
>>73228879
they won't give you a green card for sucking their dick pendejo
>>
File: 1417573538084.jpg (55 KB, 505x480) Image search: [Google]
1417573538084.jpg
55 KB, 505x480
>>73228717
>literally the only demonstrable benefit of multiculturalism that leftists can come up with is "m-muh wide range of foods!"
>now food is considered racist and discriminatory
>>
>>73228717
I can only imagine the poetry slams he attends and the music he listens to by the way how gay his word choice is.
>be non-white living in white majority country
>AHH, Y DER NO ETHNIC FOOD!!!
Fucking imbecile.
>>
File: 1460406797961.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1460406797961.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
>>73228717

>White people ruined our food because they're racist
>They're also racist for not eating our food
>>
>>73236918
Our food is objectively good but we compare it to
>France
>Italy
>Spain
and then look bad in context
>>
>>73228879
FPBP
>>
File: nixon.jpg (15 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
nixon.jpg
15 KB, 350x350
>>73228879
>>
>>73228717
Wtf is up with liberals and food WHAAA WHHAAA TRUMP WANTS TO DEPORT THE MEXICANS WHO WILL MAKE YOUR TACOS WHAA WHHAAA
>>
>>73228717
>food is political

stopped there
>>
>>73228717
How can anyone read more than 10 words of that and not just roll their eyes
>>
>>73228717

If i as a white man said a brown race had "Bland tastebuds" i would be racist.
>>
>post comment saying it's not racist for a country to have its own culture and not be a mere mirror-copy of other countries
>get banned
These. People.
>>
File: 2049645116.jpg (48 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
2049645116.jpg
48 KB, 640x370
>>73234805
>Thank you Europe, you coddled your immigrants so much that people who were born here are now oppressed.

i know right, fucking europe.. !!!!!
>>
>>73228717
He's right about the sushi though. I fucking hate California rolls. All my filipino/mexican/black friend(s) love them though, and hate anything that might actually taste like fish. So take that as you will.
>>
>banned by him
Can't handle a white person telling you to fuck off? Oh well, nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>73238838

tbqh, yes we will
>>
I don't understand this at all. Eating the food of the culture whose day is being celebrated is common fucking practice, and you can bet your ass that modern American Hispanics have fucking taco bowls.
>>
>>73241620
nah white people celebrating shit like cinco de mayo is big bad white imperialism etc etc
>>
>>73228717

yeah, irish people totally didn't get shit over potatoes
>>
dam. rly makes u think
>>
File: gooks-have-no-souls.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gooks-have-no-souls.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
>>73228717
Sorry walmart doesn't serve curbside dog meat, in a half-assed attempt to reconnect with your subhuman migrant ancestors, you faggot gook.
>>
We really do need another major war, don't we?

Guarantee no person who has ever been in an even slightly difficult situation in their life would go around whining about how racist having regional food is. Fucking stupid.
>>
>>73228717

If you smell like curry, you deserve to be hated.
>>
>>73241734
Its pretty alien to me. I live in Texas, so Cinco de Mayo gets celebrated like fucking crazy down here by just about everyone.

The Mexicans love it because its their holiday, and the whites love it because its an excuse to get wasted and eat lots of Mexican food.
>>
>>73232745
>100% true

>>73234816
>thinks he knows post-modern logic

you don't know shit. that crap isn't postmodern logic. also post-modernism is a theory about our societal conditions that arises because of media. These sociologists, philosophers, didn't champion post-modernism into existence. They stated that it will come into existence because of how the media structures thangs.

I really hate how stupid and retarded some folks on here are.
>>
>>73232756
FOODIES BTFO
>>
File: divide_and_conquer.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
divide_and_conquer.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
>>73242126
>subhuman faggot gook.
>>
>>73242358
>my specific definition of this contested and vague term that applies to a variety of things is the correct one, I know because my professor said so
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>73242292
this describes post-modernism to a T. Post-modernism arises when one thing has two completely different meanings at the same time, and there is some sort of distance to that meaning. What SJWs want to do is resist this by policing meaning. Post-modern theorists say that this division of meaning arises because of media plus something called the 'hyperreal'. Post-modernism predicts a devoiding of meaning, not a reshaping of it.

I can go on, but I feel pol is the place post-modernism will be least appreciated for its insights.
>>
>>73228717
Cocksucker should go back to China if he doesn't like the lack of ethnic stores in the US
>>
>>73242540
Guilherme, fuck off. You go to school in the third world. Your professors only teach definitions they decipher from reading english, french or german (the real cultures the produce these thoughts).

The definition of post-modernism is not that vague. It is a set of theories about how come the significance of things are either eroded, or multiple.
>>
>>73228879
I like you. I hope your family gets deported last.
>>
>>73228717

The mental gymnastics are quite interesting. They also have to do this thing where they pretend like white people aren't obsessed with good food, and most of the greatest chefs in history aren't white.

But, yeah, fucking boring white bread suburbanites are the epitome of American white culture. Yep.
>>
>>73228717
To be fair, food sold on the side of a street has no regulations.
>>
>>73238209
Under-fucking-rated
>>
>>73242292
Isn't cinco de mayo hardly celebrated in Mexico? I mean fuck they only won one battle against the French. Didn't stop the French from overthrowing the republic and installing a Habsburg as the emperor of Mexico.
>>
>>73242540
we on pol cry a lot about cultural marxism, but that is just obscuring what is happening. America, less canada, and more europe is going through a political shift that is turning our countries more and more into the political environment typified by brazil and mexico. You brazilians know exactly what I mean with the politicians buying off different segments of society for votes, pandering to community a, favela b, where governance is not about delivering and leading for the good of the nation but to fatten individual communities, engaging in favourtism, cronyism through a transfer of wealth.

SJW language and logic is to support this collective stance of feeling entitled.
>>
>>73228717
>white
>white
>white

why are chinks so obsessed
>>
>>73235622
Don't worry, it's just disillusioned westernized asians being this. The ones staying in there countries/first generation immigrants are very redpilled.
>>
>>73228717
This is sjw bait as the finest. People whi like this shit on favebook feel so good about themselves.

People shit on American and British food all the time in the culinary world. The only country that could be considered white that has top tier food is France, maybe Italy if consider them white.
>>
>>73228717
Why are nonwhites so butthurt?
>>
>>73228717
So he's saying that we (P.O.C) have accomplished nothing in life other the food? And he calls us racists?
This is why Trump needs to win
>>
I like mayonnaise, especially appropriated jap mayonnaise
>>
>>73244040
korea bro. if you go to university in america, you will be bullied by your black peers into feeling bad and turn against what you feel is nothing wrong. they do this because they view you, a model minority, as a bad thing and you need to disown that. They feel, especially black SJWs, that asians as a model minority create an impossible condition for blacks and latinos to live up to.
>>
>>73232333
checked
>>
>>73228717
That is the gayest shit I've ever read in my life.

There is nothing more pathetic than an azn that tries to hop on the white hate train.
>>
>>73239658

i dont think so, m8. french food is over done foofy bullshit. i like italian food, real italian food, not fucking spag bol. but for a real, hearty, meat and potatoes meal? fucking a you guys win. im also fond of chicken tikka masala. i would kill for a good steak pie and a pint, cant really say that about pasta.
>>
>>73228717
>Messing with Food
Ok, this SJW are starting to mess with OUR territory. as food is one of the few good thing in this shithole
>>
>>73228879

based paco
>>
>>73238209
Based Japan
>>
>>73228717

The sheer seething anti-white hatred in the comment section is unreal. Don't they realize they are only going to drive away and make enemies of whites who wanted to be their friends?

These cunts are redpilling more whites faster than we ever could.
>>
>>73228717
Where do all these SJWs come from? I grew up my whole life in florida and never met one before. Its pretty shocking to me that people actually think like this. I guess I'm blessed.
>>
>>73238209

kek, based nippon.
>>
>Why don't white people drown their food in enough spices to kill half their taste buds in one bite?
>>
>>73228717
well, he's not wrong about food being tightly tied to culture, but he's a big baby
>>
>>73242895
Made my fucking day. And it's only 6 am.
Well played, Mikko.
>>
>>73248956
I'm goilty of that m8. I usually add ginger, garlic, oregano, red pepper or Jalapeños to everything. Also chug coconut water by the tetra-pak

Ten again, I'm a wop, so not a true "Bologna and cheese with mayo" American.
>>
Maybe those fuckers should just eat their sushi, curry, kebab, dog soup, fried grasshoppers, hobo noodles and whatever the fuck else in their own country.
>>
I never understood how food could even become a social issue. It's just fucking food. I eat whatever tastes good and don't give a fuck about it's origin or history. Just take whatever works from each culture to make something tasty and toss out the rest.
>>
>>73240185
Fuck all Mexicans in Australia and we can still get tacos.
>>
File: 1458087027388.jpg (81 KB, 651x489) Image search: [Google]
1458087027388.jpg
81 KB, 651x489
>read some other of his shit
>he makes a post getting offended about may 5th
>asian american dude
>whining in the name of mexicans
>to a white american audience with white guilt
>goes on to say how if anything may 5th was about dismantling white culture

>let him know most mexicans don't give a shit about gringos getting shitfaced to our name
>tell him how he's delusional and a race baiter
>comment gets rated out by a white girl to a black mod and deleted, and block me from commenting on the page

American progressives have gone through so much doublethink indoctrination they might as well have a mental disease.
>>
>>73252546
Yeah I just had a damn nice kebab from a shop staffed entirely by whites
>>
>>73228717
this dudes page is unbelievable, theres so many stupid shit on it. when did asians start playing the oppression victimhood?
>>
>>73254905
pretty much every race does it.

every race has lower class retards that are doing it now because they failed at life.
>>
>>73254905
Immigrants are first gens are normal. You'll start running into crazies at second gen when the Asians get indoctrinated at college because they can finally afford it.
>>
>>73228717
Not even going to lie, as a white Southerner, I can identify wholly.

I'll be traveling around the nation and the following will always happen.

1.) Some greasy shithole will advertise their food as "Southern" to get that same feel, and it's literally just burgers and maybe some steak.
2.) If I order sweet tea, I'm looked at strangley and often just given regular, hot, unsweet tea.
3.) My foods are not served outside my homeland: hushpuppies, grits, and a whole assortment of other things.

So yeah, the dude's right. Food's where the heart is and nothing brings me back like some Southern cooking.
>>
>>73254905
Usually Asians don't get much sympathy from the left because they're already so successful, even excelling. If there's no underdog angle, SJWs don't care for it.

Usually Asians are ignored or lumped in with whites as a result
>>
>>73228717
If you eat curry in a public place you deserve to be ridiculed for making the place smell like shit for a week
>>
>>73255311
the trick is, it's not racist to not have southern food, and it's just in poor taste/shitty food to make bad food and advertise it as southern
>>
>>73228879

I'll tell you where the hole in the wall is...

McAllen, Texas.
>>
>>73228717

>For people of color
>food
>is
>everything

Is this why so many brown folks are fat?
>>
>>73255261
they start to need to prove themselves to one community or another, they're jealous that they aren't immigrants and don't have the immigrant story so they grasp at this shit, they're desperate to be special
>>
>>73228879
You can come over to the cool side of the wall.
>>
>>73238838
Bullshit, we won't.
>>
>>73228717
Eating real traditional indian food with real indians is one of the most intense culinary experience one can live. But, not for the faint of heart (or bowels).

>>73243269
True... But it's really conveniently placed in spring when it's typically nice weather so ... I somewhat see that there has always been a potential to party on that day and that somewhat this battle was conveniently placed.

>>73257440
I'm a French Canadian.

When I travel internationally, I internally laugh at what people are putting on their pancakes. Most of the time they use cheap corn syrup as an imitation of maple syrup.

I always figured out "foreigners" would laugh the same while traveling about how some cultures just don't get the real authentic food. But no they are buthurt it seems.
>>
>>73235622
>>73255421
If only we all perceived them as white, and maybe they wouldn't resent whitey as much and they wouldn't join anti white sjw movements
>>
>>73244961
Your leaf fell off paco
>>
>>73228879
mí negro
>>
Well I'll go get that noose I've been saving
>>
>>73232639
>threats of slander/libel
>on social media
So, when's the class-action lawsuit against kikerburg for allowing race-based intimidation on his site?

Or has he sold it off already?
>>
>>73232745
The bigger problem is you can't equalize the distribution of force because it ruins any sense of competition and striving for most people. The mainstay of the modern markets and political spheres are built around profit by zerosum force-on-force dynamics. The social structure only exacerbates that zeitgeist instead of attempting to resolve it.
>>
>>73228879
Vegasanon here, we'd love to have you for some In-N-Out, Paco
>>
>>73238209
Never change, Glorious Nippon
>>
>>73228717
>walmart
>not having chicharrones
it's literally pork rinds
>>
Do leftists really not see how fucking racist this shit is?

>HURR DURR ONLY BROWN PEOPLE CAN LOVE FOOD

I mean, it doesn't even make sense since most of the top chefs in the world are WHITE MEN.
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with liberals?
>>
File: 1391659278579.jpg (30 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1391659278579.jpg
30 KB, 360x360
>>73238209

I like you.
>>
File: Glorious War.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
Glorious War.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>73242162
I keep hoping the conflict in syria will completely boil over and give the world what it desperately needs. Every day the truce continues slipping is a day my prayers for the good of mankind and glorious war come a step closer to being answered.
>>
asians are beginning to trigger me, even moreso than negroids

add them to the deportation list
>>
File: 1372714050406.jpg (145 KB, 457x456) Image search: [Google]
1372714050406.jpg
145 KB, 457x456
>>73253051

>Mexican responds to subject matter
>Not what they expected
>Deleted
>>
>>73228717

fuck these shitskins and fuck their food
>>
>>73228717
>live in a country where you customs and culture aren't the norm
>"CATER TO ME REEEEEEE"
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 400x460
>>73238209

Oh you.
>>
>>73228879
FPBP
>>
>>73238209
K E K based
>>
File: 1462281771219.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462281771219.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
>>73228879
I'll kill u the last funny man.
>>
>>73228717
When is it enough? Why would anyone write that? Chinks should shut their eggroll holes, we dont take them seriously.
>>
>>73228717
>go back to where you came from
>have all the food you're used to

was that so hard
>>
>>73238210
Social media was a mistake.
>>
>>73228717
"People of color" has just become shorthand for "anyone who isn't caucasian", hasn't it?
>>
>>73261381
But that's racist, anon. The entire country should adjust their established culture to cater to my whims!
>>
>>73239122

Maybe they'll all starve to death and free us from this bullshit. Either that, or start murdering and eating other people, climbing the progressive stack whenever they run out of food.
>>
>>73253051

There is a reason we do not want Hillary to win. There is a reason we are willing to vote Trump. The alternative to Trump is just too monstrous.
>>
File: slurping.png (295 KB, 520x412) Image search: [Google]
slurping.png
295 KB, 520x412
I don't care how zipped up your eyes are, slurping is annoying as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3dRosLUi9c
>>
>>73261906

According to them, whites don't have a culture, and therefore should be made to cater to other cultures, regardless of cost.
>>
>>73255311
Still, are you going to go on a rant about how Wal-mart won't stock Gumbo File in New York? Or how someone in Wisconsin would probably call jalapenos "too spicy to eat?" I mean shit, I have relatives in Ohio that say that cracked black pepper is too spicy, but I don't tell them that they're bigots, and I wouldn't judge them if they ordered a meal at a southern restaurant and sent it back because they didn't like it. Liberals like the guy in OP's pic are just incapable of accepting that people are allowed to have opinions and practices that are different, because they've been told their whole lives that they ARE the different opinions that everyone else has to accept.
>>
>>73228717
i'm ok with this

the more they throw the term around at everything, the less it means to people.
Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.