[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pagan/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 26
File: aeuO4x8.gif (490 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
aeuO4x8.gif
490 KB, 500x290
this is a general for discussing paganism
welcome: pagans, on the fence christians/atheists/whatever
not welcome: deus gevalt fags, mudslimes, kikes.
>>
>>73224378
bump
>>
>>73224378
pol is a christian board you fucking heathen
also burzum is trash
>>
Dont be a fedora just be a Christian. Atheists will destroy the West with their low birth rates. And they hardly ever join the military or feel patriotic. Theyre a bunch of commies.
>>
>>73224538
/pol/ is a political discussion board
>>73224676
>just turn the other cheek goy
lmao
>>
Is Donald J. Trump an avatar of Odin?
>>
>>73224829
no he's the avatar of kek
>>
>>73224829
no thats stupid and disrespectful and im not even an odinist
>>
File: 1449386155163.jpg (35 KB, 406x523) Image search: [Google]
1449386155163.jpg
35 KB, 406x523
>>73224378
Paganism is as cucked as it gets, puts pussy on a pedestal...

Not only that but denying God's only begotten son, Jesus Christ, when he's clear as daylight in front of you, the salvation and belief through Him being the foundation for almost all of the White race's successes - It's just edgy. So contrarion.

Pagans contributed nothing to the race. All advancements and glory of the White man come from when he was Christian. Guided by God and Jesus, the only religion that makes any sense, the only religion with a historical figure that didn't use his status for personal gain. Jesus didn't fuck 9 years old, but muhammad did, and your pagan practices had a lot of blood involved in them too.

Find the light in Christ anons. If you don't, you're not really White. You're race is bypassed by edge.
>>
>>73224883
>what is rome
>what is egypt
>what is persia
>what is greece
fuck off retard
>>
>>73224378
tell me more about paganism, is it really a revival of the old religion, or is it more like a political ideologoy
>>
>>73224378
Fuck you for worshipping some lord of the rings bullshit
>>
File: 1462028977471.jpg (234 KB, 800x1360) Image search: [Google]
1462028977471.jpg
234 KB, 800x1360
always relevant
>>
>>73224976
former
>>73224987
feck off
>>73225011
i like this saved
>>
>>73225109
so what is your treatise on the existence of the gods
>>
>>73224877
Why is it disrespectful? Also checked.
>>
>>73224976
The "redpilled" form of Paganism is a revival of ancient Aryan spirituality. The "bluepilled" form of Paganism is basically being a contrarian and worshiping various "gods" because you're not down with JC or your parents.

Check our Julius Evola's "Revolt Against the Modern World" for an in-depth analysis of the consistent spiritual beliefs held by all Aryan peoples including the Indo-Aryans at the time of the Vedas, the ancient Greeks, Romans and Vikings.
>>
Where were the pagan gods when people turned away from paganism? Why didnt they stop them?
>>
I appreciate the peaks of Western civilization and the birth pangs of it, and while there was some contributions from Christianity, I doubt it was much, and begin to even question if it contributed to the decadence we see today.

Either way, I can't bring myself to believe in the Christian religion. It would be insincere.
>>
>>73225341
would you consider hinduism to be a practical return to the roots?

i am thinking it might be a good idea, since the indians have preserved the sacred, ancient texts. sturluson was christian, so i am not sure if he is to be trusted on accuracy
>>
>>73225369
They don'the ask people to worship them.
>>
>>73225553
The Vedas and Vedic tradition are wholesome, but modern Hinduism is largely just ooga-booga idol worship now that Indians are non-white.

I would recommend checking out the Vedas, the Eddas, the Iliad and Odyssey and the Aeneid, as well as Julius Evola's work.

Evola makes good sense of the symbolism that is shared between the cultures, the worldview and so on.
>>
alri
>>
>>73225369
>having to beg your followers to worship you
>not being a cuck slave religion

Pick one.
>>
>Pagan
> 21 century
>>
Paganism is shit. Vikings were the original robbing niggers of Europe, choosing to take what others made with their hard work instead of putting in the effort to make a functional civilization themselves. There's a reason paganism is gone.

Also, Metal is degenerate unlistenable trash. Even rap is less offensive to the ear. I swear to god the next time I hear a "musician" doing those cringey growling vocals I will boot him in the throat as hard as I fucking can. He'll probably thank me for improving his lyrics.
>>
>>73229605
b8
>>
>>73229605

Shut up burger retard. Roman golden age was under the gaze of MOTHERFUCKING JUPITER, not kike on a stick that marked its decay.
>>
File: LCTunisia-08-MC-147.jpg (171 KB, 650x379) Image search: [Google]
LCTunisia-08-MC-147.jpg
171 KB, 650x379
C'mon motherfuckers i dare you to call classical PAGAN world barbaric.
>>
>>73230031
please answer

>>73225203
>>
>>73224378
what is it you believe op?
>>
File: didyouknow3.jpg (215 KB, 796x596) Image search: [Google]
didyouknow3.jpg
215 KB, 796x596
>>
>>73224378
Which flavor of pagan are you?

>>73224883
>Paganism is as cucked as it gets
>let's worship Joseph's wife's son instead!
>>
File: 1453743820895.jpg (139 KB, 589x777) Image search: [Google]
1453743820895.jpg
139 KB, 589x777
How exactly do neo-Pagans think they can resurrect spiritual Paganism without it being forced? I mean frankly how do you go against the spirit of the times by going so much backwards? Proper spirituality should come along times, it seems artificial to me to try and resurrect old religions who lost they link to their people/culture/spirit a long time ago.

I'm not affiliated with any religion and I have more sympathy for Paganism than I have to Christianity.
>>
>>73224676
>be atheist
>veteran
>nationalist
>vote trump
>married
>two kids
>28 years old
>>
>>73224676
>Atheists will destroy the West with their low birth rates.

We can wipe out millions of lives with the push of a button - the problem isn't our birthrates, the problem is everything around it, starting with idiots or greedy kikes who want us to breed for constant growth.
>>
>>73231874
>the spirit of the times by going so much backwards? Proper spirituality should come along times, it seems artificial to me to try and resurrect old religions who lost they link to their people/culture/spirit a long time ago.

You don't need to resurrect what is still alive and ticking, it is all a matter of knowing what you are looking at, that was there all along.
>>
File: 1444790269910-0.jpg (114 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1444790269910-0.jpg
114 KB, 1024x768
>>73224378
Friendly bump. Seems interesting.
Needs more content in the OP.

>The Path of Wotan: our spiritual heritage by Jost
https://archive.org/details/ThePathOfWotanOurSpiritualHeritage
>>
File: Mircea-Eliade.jpg (31 KB, 390x640) Image search: [Google]
Mircea-Eliade.jpg
31 KB, 390x640
Maybe what we need isn't a /pagan/ general, but an /esoterics/ general

>Leszek Kołakowski
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZtJP7M-9Og
>A challenge to conservatism
https://archive.org/details/TheSocialDemocraticChallengeAResponseToConservatism
>Left and Right
https://archive.org/details/ConceptOfLeftAndRight

>Nicolás Gómez Dávila
http://genius.com/Nicolas-gomez-davila-selected-aphorisms-part-i-annotated
http://genius.com/Nicolas-gomez-davila-selected-aphorisms-part-2-annotated

>Mircea Eliade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v8Kf6vYYeY
>The Sacred and The profane
https://archive.org/details/TheSacredAndTheProfane
>The Hermeneutics of Religious Phenomenon
https://archive.org/details/MirceaEliadeTheHermeneuticsOfTheReligiousPhenomenon

>Julius Evola
>The Roots of Western Nihilism
https://youtu.be/5AII--2mSxA

>Savitri Devi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ysvRPYq1AU
>Savitri Devi - Gold in the Furnace
https://archive.org/details/GoldInTheFurnace_314
>Savitri Devi - Impeachment of Man
https://archive.org/details/impeachment-of-man-savitri-devi
>>
>>73225011

Christfags never respond to this image
>>
>>73232922
But how do you conjugate it with modernity for instance? I'm not talking about the tradition or the principles but the strict spiritual part. You think it can be a viable spiritual alternative to the more familiar Christianity? Keep in mind that the latter has at least 1500 years or so of development in part alongside the precursors of modern thought, so it adjusted with times and even then it barely keeps up and is dying in the west. European paganism would have to catch up.
>>
Is there any proof of paganism or reason to believe in it? Aren't ther zillions of pagan European religions? How do you pick?

I am atheist, what reason do I pursue one of these?
>>
>>73225011
baka senpai
>>
>>73233632
There's exactly the same amount of proof as christianity, and millions of flies follow that.
>>
I hear people claiming to be Pagan. Do you guys even have a set belief system? Who are your gods, are they the nordic, greek, or roman ones?
>>
>>73233584

What exactly stops you from adapting pagan wisdom and spirituality to your daily life? Plato, Aristotle, stoic philosophers disagree with you, i am not sure what you mean with keeping up, paganism is open ended, you master your own destiny.

Christianity's goal is submission and this is why for the most part kings were eager to convert people into a religion that supported such attitude. I don't understand what Christianity as to offer to people that are of good consciousness and can understand that there is no need for carrot and stick theology in order to have people behave in a acceptable way.

To me paganism, the closest relationship we have with our ancestors, our past and the wisdom of the ages.

Pagan stories and myths are rich in lessons to teach. Give them a try, look for a good translation that is supported with notes for full context.
>>
>>73234992

The beauty of beign pagan is that there is no obligation or dogma.

pagans old and new worshiped their personal pantheons. Roman historians show this, at one point in the Empire cult to Isis was very popular among greeks and romans too.

Paganism is organic, you also paid salute to the gods of the given region too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNdIBxebOiQ&list=PLiHDMF3If6rrGXzEHxI7zVNA1BDzaDoZR&index=9
>>
>>73224883
>All advancements and glory of the White man come from when he was Christian.
So let's forget that ancient Greece and Rome - the forerunners of modern western society - were pagan long before they were Christianized?
>>
>>73233632

BTW atheism was acceptable in pagan mindset. Commonplace for greek and roman philosophers to question the existence of the divine or discard it altogether as non-important issue

>>73235708

Nice vid.
>>
>>73235498

I mean this is good vid.
>>
>>73224378

Top kek, more pagan memes. This shit is hysterical. They call Christians cucks, but the only pagans one ever sees are pothead degenerates and whores. It's all just kike-promoted shit against Christianity to undermine the Whites and the West.
>>
>>73236083
>They call Christians cucks

That's an inate truth that doesn't go away because the other side has some pothead degenerates.
>>
>>73233484

It's too foolish to warrant a serious response, namely so much of what we consider Western and European, our greatness, was in no small part after we became Christian. And outside the Greek pagans through Rome, no other European pagans had any impact on Europe for the past 1000-1500 years. Ironic that so many Odin cucks use other pagan cultures, or vice-versa to make this foolish meme-tier argument.
>>
>>73235255
Yeah that I can see but the strictly spiritual part is what interested me in this case. Some Pagan wisdom is indeed still "modern".

I mean let's say do you consider Paganism a religion or more like a set of traditions and wisdom?
Does Paganism also provide any spiritual guiding to replace the revealed truth of Christianity(truth for those who believe in it of course)?
>>
>>73236339
>was in no small part after we became Christian
don't you find it weird though that the west became great as it is starting from the Renaissance with the rediscovery of Pagan wisdom? how did Christianity(by itself, not through some good deeds of its members like preserving old texts) help with that?
>>
>>73236339
>what we consider Western and European, our greatness, was in no small part after we became Christian

That doesn't mean it was BECAUSE of it though. Considering how Africa and South America are still shit tier despite Christianity while countries like Japan and China have a rich history without Christianity, I'd say it's more likely that civilization is dependant on racial quality + environment, and not religion.
>>
>>73236357

It does, but again depends on the level of commitment you expect of yourself essentially.

I can't express enough that it's entirely up to the practitioner how deep he wants to go down the rabbit hole in a way it's like catholic faith and its several levels of commitment, (confirmation, first communion,etc) with the fundamental exception that your path is unique and you make your own choices free of threat of eternal damnation.
>>
File: mithra-2.jpg (79 KB, 485x442) Image search: [Google]
mithra-2.jpg
79 KB, 485x442
>>73224378
any room for a mithraist?
>>
>>73236976

Jump aboard.
>>
>>73236976
What's it about?
>>
>>73236083
Christianity is literally worshiping a hippie kike cuckbaby.
>>
>>73236787
True. A whole lot of western virtues originate from european paganism.

Even democracy itself is an european pagan invention. e.g. thing
>>
>>73237047
Mithraism, also known as the Mythraic mysteries, was a mystery religion centred around the god Mithras that was practised in the Roman Empire . mithra is the symbol of light and life, the bull is the symbol of darkness and death, by slaying death(you enemy) light will win, its a old persian/roman soldier cult for war
>>
I want to start a Canaanite pagan cult.

We can worship Ba'al, Moloch, and even Kek together m8s.
>>
>>73236976
why does he have a dick on top of his head?
>>
File: 1462568086492.jpg (312 KB, 1176x1392) Image search: [Google]
1462568086492.jpg
312 KB, 1176x1392
>>73237492
>>
>>73224538

/thread

filthy savages need to go back to tumblr
>>
>>73224967
>>73224378

Referring to yourself as a pagan shows that you are a kike shill. Real "pagans" wouldn't refer to themselves as such.
>>
>>73237536
i guess we can call it a "war hat" since mithra is a war god
>>
>>73237801

No true Scotsman.

Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>73224378
So...do you really believe in The and all that shit? Just curious, since it seems like most pretend to believe just to fit in.

I honestly could never believe in Nordic gods unless there was proof, which there isn't.
>>
>>73238124
>I honestly could never believe in Nordic gods unless there was proof, which there isn't.

Are you a Christian?
>>
>>73224967
>Rome wasn't Catholic
>see:Constantine
>>
>>73224538
better watch it there sweden II
>>
>>73237047
and iam part of the oldest tradition from iran, the modern part is when you pray near fire and a mosaik with mithra on it, the oldest and purest form is when you are on the battlefield attacking and killing your enemy
>>
>>73238124
Well, yes we do. But it is not only about honoring the Gods, but also about honoring our ancestors, descent and kin.

Each has his own ways.
>>
>>73237047
the new tradition was created as a offensive stance against the abraham religion
>>
>>73238297
>see:Constantine
You mean the guy that split the empire that stood there for almost a thousand years in half?

>>73238427
Sounds neat.
>>
>>73238427
So for you guys it is also considered the greatest honor to die on the battlefield?
>>
File: mayan-calendar.jpg (319 KB, 1300x863) Image search: [Google]
mayan-calendar.jpg
319 KB, 1300x863
What does /pagan/ think about spics like me worshiping our ancient gods?
>>
>>73224826
>turn the other cheek

Jesus is coming back with a sword, turn the other cheek is woman shit
>>
>>73231874
a lot has been lost
but a lot is also preserved cross sagas and sagn, not only in the eddas. A lot is also present in modern times, though we just eat instead of bloting in a hov or barn at xmas,midsummer,easter etc.

Lots of traditions was preserved in the hills and remote areas as far as the 16-1700ds.

Reading the sagas in general, they are a intricate web so you will have to read over and over, will give you a lot of their mind set.

I'm ásatru my self, but I am not religious really or practicing. No american hippy projecting christianity and euro values on anything. Àsatru/forn siðr is something completely different. Your black and white, good & evil views does not apply. Nobody is all good, nobdy is all evil. Varg Vikernes seems to be an actual heathen now, he has read a lot. I do not know much about him tbqh, but seen some shit, and I see a true heathen. Not a "hail to the æsir and the vanir blablabla"-american-new-age-hippie-homo tier shit, but actual heathen.

Anyways zzzz...
>>
>>73238866
You worship the gods of your ancestors and keep their tradition and heritage alive.

That's neat.
>>
>>73239013
When has Jesus ever killed someone?

>>73238866
LARPy.
>>
>>73237894
Pagan isn't a religion
>>
>>73238866

Yes you are welcome, paganism is not European specific or centrist its open to everyone.

Tell us more about it anon.
>>
>>73238802
by dying Ahriman(the bull) will take your soul, if you dont want to die you must pay mithra with the blood of your enemy,offering blood= protection against death
>>
>>73239303
>>
>>73238238
The difference between Christianity and pagan religions is the emphasis on the presence of the gods in the world versus having faith God exists even without proof

Only Greek religion has anything resembling a "gods exist, they just don't do anything cool anymore" explanation for why Zeus wasn't down there in Athens in 453 BC fucking chicks.
>>
>>73239303
It is a faith and a way of life.
Many if not most simply call themselves "pagans" if asked for the reason that a lot of people know more or less what is meant.

Look at the christians - they call themselves a word the jewish christian-hunters invented to mock them.
>>
>>73239240
Christ is the ultimate God because he's coming at the end of time to kill all non-believers who will be allied against Christianity and lead by Satan

He didn't kill anyone the first time around because it would have been easy, instead he gave everyone a chance to repent and learn of him before becoming the judge of the dead, meting out justice in the afterlife

Only hippies and women believe Christianity tells you not to defend yourself

And only betamales forsake the God of their forefathers for the faith of distant ancestors whose names you don't even know and whose accomplishments you're not even sure of
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 235x215
>>73224378
European spiritual neo-pagan studying in NZ here.
>>
>>73239478
>having faith God exists even without proof

Paganism is dynamic as seen with the example you yourself bring up. So let's apply the same 'logic' - there, just as valid as Christianity. Sweet, right?
>>
>>73239723
kek
Your sandnigger god isn't your forefathers god. Beta males are the ones afraid to stand alone in their beliefs and challenge established mainstream views when they disagree. Christianity and Islam are cut from the same cloth, both religions of submission that have done overwhelmingly more bad than good.
>>
>>73224378
Why do you guys think that going back to an even older religion is the solution the the flaws of Christianity?
Why not forge a new religion made of your own true meaning, rather than trying to ramshackle a dead one to suit your purpose of uniting whites/nationalism?

The argument that it was the religion our ancestors held before Christianity holds no weight for me, since our ancestors undoubtedly believed something else before they adopted whatever form of paganism you attribute to them. And if your purpose is to honor our ancestors who achieved great things, and made our existence possible, then why not just worship them or worship the same God as the ancestors who accomplished much more impressive feats like conquering the whole world and inventing everything useful ever.

Help explain these things to me, because I know the answer isn't that you guys truly believe in Norse Gods or that Thor really did kill a bunch of Giants with a lightening hammer or whatever.
>>
>>73239723
tl;dr - no, Jesus hasn't killed anyone and your remark about him coming back with a sword was redundant.

>And only betamales forsake the God of their forefathers
I love how this fucking picture is applicable in every thread with Christcucks in it: >>73225011
>>
>>73239780
lizrd nvr l8 gbh
>>
>>73240067
It's not necessarily about gods, to me they're symbols of very real forces. It's about the spirituality and the mindset of pagan Europeans, that was a healthier worldview than what Christians have now.
>>
File: gdfgdfgsdrg.jpg (26 KB, 494x484) Image search: [Google]
gdfgdfgsdrg.jpg
26 KB, 494x484
>>73239723
ohm...the Old Gods are the Gods or our ancestors

>mfw
>>
post some wardruna

time to connect to the european original roots
>>
>>73240430
Pretty much this, the whole the world is my church makes more sense than devoting 4hrs and a 5 dollar tip once a week.
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 443x332
>>73240913
I got you familia
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z0PvZGVPiJU
>>
>>73240913

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA38ffX1AHo
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-06-22-10-00.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-06-22-10-00.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Required reading

This book is gold
>>
what does pagans think of checkerboard patterns?

apparently they are supposed to symbolize some ancient european ideas for representing order.

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/quick-history-checkerboard-flo-136019
>>
>>73241081
ahhh, theres nothing like the sound of a good rain.
>>
>>73241445
Tile patterns make me hard
>>
File: 05061617451.jpg (410 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
05061617451.jpg
410 KB, 2048x1536
>>73241445
Never thought about checkerboard patterns.

I prefer wooden floors. Pic related.
>>
>>73240430
Then answer my question of why go back to an older religion of Christianity than religion to do this?
Why not just adopt the message/meaning of those old symbols that you believe are healthier and use them as a baseline for a new philosophy for living healthy rather than invoking some ancient dead religion.
>>
>>73241445

Freemasons utilize that symbolism too. All of their blue lodges are checkered for a reason
>>
>>73224378
Hitler was a neo-pagan with a whole coterie of them. They all committed suicide in the end.
Just saying.
Shabbat Shalom!
>>
>>73241659
yet we never see them in "multicultural " schools anymore. its like we have disconnected from everything that defines us as people. Don't you think its a little spooky that both you and me like these patterns? Its like,, theres a deeper connection between individuals that are similar than we know.
>>
>>73241867
perhaps they stole it from something bigger than them, something that is more important thant them. Europeans being robbed from their culture isn't anything new...
>>
Naturalistic shamanism is more based in my opinion. Would not call myself pagan because I have no gods. Only a long list of traditional wisdoms from everywhere between Rome and the Norse and India to Native American.

Suppose I fit here, however I don't hold edge against Christians because they for the most part are very decent.
>>
>>73241804
We do do that because we kinda have to do that now that much of the native European culture has been destroyed by the Christians.
>>
File: ConvertingTheVikings.jpg (205 KB, 660x350) Image search: [Google]
ConvertingTheVikings.jpg
205 KB, 660x350
>>73224378
>not welcome: deus gevalt fags, mudslimes, kikes.
Fuck off senpai lol. You Pagan losers always come to Christian threads to bash us. You're a heathen, and you should repent for worshiping false idols, and accept Christianity like your people did long ago. They knew Christianity was the one true religion, and so will you. Either during this life time, or when you're burning in the Lake of Fire.
>>
>>73241804
It is not dead since we are still here. European paganism never died. It was just not common for a few hundred years.

And basically the christians took all our feast days as theirs.

e.g.
Eastern - Ostara
Christmas - Jul
>>
>>73241771
>Ladestreifen

Wozu?
>>
>>73241872

False. Hitler might have dabbled and teased some neo-pagan groups, but there is no plausible evidence to suggest he was an actual pagan.

I'd wager that he was very cynical and used neo-pagans to further his cause, but might have been a agnostic or atheist at heart.

Political leaders often just see religion as a means to further their cause.
>>
>>73241804
That's part of the idea in paganism, even in the teutonic myth it's understood that the old gods die but their descendants return and remake the religion

To me, paganism is about doing exactly what you're suggesting: using the templates and schemas of your ancestors in order to create a new but closely related spiritual view

There's a reason that the Norse cosmology is represented by a tree and not a heavenly marble temple
>>
>>73241979
You should look into Hermeticism if you haven't already.
>>
>>73241952

No doubt about that.
>>
>>73224378
>welcome: pagans, on the fence christians/atheists/whatever
That's my answer to you losers: >>73236621
>>
>>73242130
Im Grunde kein Ladestreifen. Kunststoffhalterung auf dem RUAG seine 5.56 FMJ ausliefert.
>>
>>73242119
they also built churches on our most pagan holy sites that had trees that were thousands of years old. Ever wondered why there are no more old trees left? Its because the churches cut them down due to "idolatry". Basically they made us hate everything natural and everything about death, they even made us fear death. We didn't hate the human naked body before the abrahamitic religions came here.
>>
Paganism: Wow dude lets worship these gods cuz Norse mythology is cool dude XD le.

Christianity: The Bible literally says that you're supposed pray for the prosperity of Isreal. AKA Jew cuck religion
>>
>>73242185
I have to an extent. The Greek has less draw for me because it always feels separate from naturalism.

When I say naturalism I refer to the rhythms and cycles and patterns which create a web between the consciousness and the world without.
>>
Wife gets knocked up...
claims it's the lord's work.
fuck off you Christ-cuck
>>
>>73239723
>Christ is the ultimate God

Be Jebus, missing foreskin
>get nailed to a cross by a roman faggot
>gets stung by a short spear
>dies
Be Óðinn, the all father
>Be bored
>Medidates by..
>Hanging him self from a tree
>Stinging him self with his own spear
>9 days he hung
no biggie for the tall one
>>
>>73242370
Also they were welcomed by most godis as an extension to our faith. When the christians reached 40%-60% of the poulation of an area they started turning against the pagans.
>>
>>73242377
Ever cut the throat of a newborn calf and smeared the blood on your face to increase the fertility of your land?? No of course not, because according to you nothing will ever die and we should all be vegans and drink soy-milk forever. Also, you probably don't have any land either which makes you even more likely to worship some fantasy cloud.
>>
File: 1352352134.jpg (25 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
1352352134.jpg
25 KB, 600x402
>>73242119
>Eastern - Ostara
>Ostara wurde in der älteren Forschung und wird teilweise heute noch verschiedentlich mit diversen Göttinnen verwandter Völker und Kulturen gleichgesetzt bzw. in Verbindung gebracht:
>Anhand der vergleichenden Religionsforschung wird eine indoeuropäische Göttin der Morgenröte (*H2eusōs f.) angenommen, wie die indische Uṣāḥ, griechische Eos, römische Aurora und die litauische Aušrinė zeigen. Eine germanische Göttin *Austrô kann dadurch aber nicht bewiesen werden und der Vergleich mit der altenglischen Eastre bleibt vage.
>Austrô
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostara#Entsprechungen

>3. Osterland bist du geheißen,
>Und von Osten kommt das Licht.
>Nacht und Finsternis zerreißen,
>Wenn es durch die Wolken bricht.
>Seht verklärten Angesichtes
>Den ersehnten Tag vor euch!
>Land der Freiheit, Land des Lichtes,
>Gott mit dir, Deutschösterreich!
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sei_gesegnet_ohne_Ende#Text_der_Hymne

>Sei gesegnet ohne Ende
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.E.I.O.U.
>Austria erit in orbe ultima (Österreich wird bestehen bis ans Ende der Welt)

Zufall?
>>
>>73242643
Luckily nature is still around, and we still sometimes get these spooky flashes about things that makes us connected and similar, things that we have in common. Like these tiled floors or rain sounds, or sounds of thunder. I've never met a european person that doesn't like the sound of thunder, yet its always portrayed as "evil and horrifying" by horror movies made in usa.

Also, how come we like eating sallad so much? like green sallads? Whereas non-european africans think "salads are disgusting"?
>>
>>73242696
> Ever cut the throat of a newborn calf and smeared the blood on your face to increase the fertility of your land?? No of course not.
Yeah I'm not a retard

>because according to you nothing will ever die and we should all be vegans and drink soy-milk forever
Why would you assume I'm a vegan? I don't have anything agaisnt killing animals for food.
>>
File: 1462553086768.jpg (23 KB, 349x356) Image search: [Google]
1462553086768.jpg
23 KB, 349x356
>>73242766
>Zufall?

Ergibt mehr Zusammenhang und Sinn als vieles andere.
>>
>>73242377
>cuz Norse mythology is cool dude
for some of us it is heritage and our old ways.
we have sacked christianity before on occations in regions. Greenland did this in the end if I'm not baked enough... so Bishop was send with excavation team, ending up far in Markland
>>
>>73243423
Many of us are still connected with the very land our forefathers walked for hundreds of thousand of years. I love the sound of thunder and the howling of the winterwind. Once lightning struck ~ 20 - 25 meters right next to me. Since then I know who Thor is.
>>
File: 1434900016122.gif (4 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1434900016122.gif
4 MB, 400x225
>>73224378
>pagans
a term that developed among the Christian community of southern Europe during late antiquity to describe religions other than their own, Judaism, or Islam–the three Abrahamic religions.
>no mudslimes

are you even trying?
>>
File: germania.jpg (1 MB, 1143x1515) Image search: [Google]
germania.jpg
1 MB, 1143x1515
>>73243550
Ich hätt ja gern eine Aust(ara) Version von der Germania unseres Nachbarn.
>>
>>73243985
>a term that developed among the Christian community of southern Europe during late antiquity to describe religions other than their own, Judaism, or Islam–the three Abrahamic religions.

Does that mean "pagan" is basically the Christian version of "goy"? Very perfidious :^)
>>
>>73229605
we never wanted civilization, still don't really.
We only wanted to be free heathen farmers.
Åsatru is the religion of peace. kek.. well following that shit fullout would show that shitslam is just another cuck religion like the other desert homo shit.

and we put in our own work, just used trælls to be effective and take care of the meaningless crap
>>
>>73243938
imagine a religion that has literally nothing to do with the middle east... and only with your own native people. doesnt just the sound of that feel good?
>>
>>73244060
Gute Idee. Sollten wir angehen.
>>
File: 1462570466451.jpg (26 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
1462570466451.jpg
26 KB, 354x363
>>73244441
Some day kinsman. Some day.

Pic related.
>>
>>73244727
that day when some alien comes to your politician and say "Mister Mister! Turkmenistan Jerusalem is getting bobmed by Girgystan! Help us Against arab/jew invaders! "

and your politican says "Ha Ha ha! Cursed be the ice giants, why would I in my full sanity even for a second think of caring about such remote aliens if it costs my people much resources and causes no gain??"
>>
Paganism will return in full force once a world cataclysm occurs and years go by with no Jesus.

Until then we'll have to settle for unavoidable technovikinghood.

I just hope that when I die I get sent to a world less meaningless than this one
>>
>>73245088
kek!

That'd be something to witness. Imagine the face of the last do-goody cuck, whose head would explode after hearing that sentence.

This one needs sleep now. Good night pagan kinsmen. Hail to you.
>>
>>73234889
So...none! Ok moving on.
>>
>>73245401
you have to earn your entry to valhalla, by living in the warrior spirit.
>>
>>73233632
try watching all the episodes of Vikings, and you'll get the feel for it. Its quite well representative there. ALtough ragnars personal story about having chinese mistress is total nonsense.
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.