[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tacos and fried chicken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: wew lad.jpg (412 KB, 1483x969) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.jpg
412 KB, 1483x969
I don't think I'm retarded enough to understand the collective cognitive dissonance of the Left.
>>
>>73222591
If a Leftard does it it's ok in their mind, they will do all sorts of mental gymnastics to make it acceptable.
>>
>Have a Jewbook because of my friends and family around the world, easy way to keep in touch, otherwise I keep in private
>See all of my leftard friends bitching about this taco bowl shit
>Tell them that they're goddamn adults and need to act like it, it's not worth the time and energy to bitch about this stupid shit, if they hate Trump so much why do they hang on his every word
>Bernie supports come flying up my ass screaming at me about how IT'S WAYCISS and how (I raise bunnies) "well I don't think someone who posts rabbits all day has room to talk about wasting time"
>Tell them there's a difference between wasting my energy to bitch about stupid shit all day, and "wasting" my energy keeping the buns happy, healthy, and safe
>They all just start calling me a racist
>I ask them how come when it's a president they like, "oh guys you're freaking out, presidents don't have that much power anyway" but when it's someone they hate "OH MY GOD HE'S LITERALLY HITLER"
>Only one of them responds and says she's not going to grace me with an answer because I don't deserve it

This is why I try to avoid political debate with retards, they just plug their ears and go LA LA LA LA LA

It doesn't help that all the Bernie supporters on my feed are all trashy white bitches with Mexican boyfriends and multiple kids, no wonder they hate Trump
>>
>>73224360
Raising rabbits is a constructive hobby, and bunnies are cute. How can they hate on that?
>>
>>73222591

Liberals are always projecting. Always. You never have to wonder what a liberal is thinking. They'll tell you you're thinking it.
>>
>>73224823
Because the mental gymnastics of these retards is mind blowing

It's like how they're pushing to call illegal immigrants "undocumented immigrants" because "calling them illegal means they've done something wrong"

I nearly choked a fucking bitch
>>
>>73224360
>having kikebook

stopped reading. You wanna be truly redpilled? Disconnect yourself from the subhighschool educated american public who mistakenly believes their voices deserve to be heard.
>>
>>73224823
white fluffy high capacity assault bunnies
>>
>>73224360
>they compare a hobby to being consumed by hatred for someone they don't like

holy shit they are retarded
>>
>>73222591
There actually is a difference, here.

Fried chicken is not black food.

Fried chicken is everyone food.

Everyone makes fried chicken, in every culture, in the whole god-damn world. Everyone loves fried chicken.

A taco salad is specifically a white-ified version of ethnic food.

There is nothing ethnic about frying chicken.
>>
deep down they hate themselves

thats it
>>
>>73225113
You're not wrong

I have to separate the bucks because when it's mating season they will literally chew each other's throats out and DECAPITATE THEM for a chance that that sweet doe puss

Also, remember that pasta about the guy who caged up the rabbit who was chewing up his garden? He wasn't wrong. Rabbits actually form "families" and mate for life. If a husbunny is about to die, the spouse will stay with them until the end.
>>
As a lifelong Kentuckian I have this to say. We eat fried chicken for half of our meals. KFC. KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN. He was probably in Louisville, which is like half black. He was serving Kentucky's standard food.
>>
>>73224360
Give me all your bunny pictures or I'll shoot!
>>
>>73225238
>black people love fried chicken!
its just liberals being ironically racist as usual
>>
>>73225078
just fucking move into their house and say you're an occupant not reflected in any documents

certainly not trespassing, that would be rude

but of course, that won't work, you likely have skin too light to benefit from liberal mental gymnastics
>>
>>73224360
>This is why I try to avoid political debate with retards, they just plug their ears and go LA LA LA LA LA

it's true, whenever you encounter a retard on /pol/ they will at least ague back, but normies just shut down
>>
>>73222591
You're just retarded enough to not notice that it's leftards who wrote both articles
>>
>>73224360

>Have a Jewbook
>not expecting that to happen
>>
>>73225238

the real diffrence is that it was a black resto in a black nabe.
>>
>>73225238
Are you a literal retard? The food is linked to nigger stereotypes, such as grape soda, and watermelon. Just like rice with asians, just like tacos with mexicans. Christ what is /pol/ nowadays. Quit with the semantics disguised as an argument, it doesn't work.
>>
>>73225317
i have always wondered how much truth there was to that bastard rabbit's devotion

thanks bunbro
>>
>>73225238
fried chicken is like mana to blacks. I think it's genetic, because everytime I walk in front of Kentucky Fried Chicken in Amsterdam, the place is filled with blacks.
>>
>>73222591
Americans are a walking stereotype at this point. What's next? Are you going to tell me 1/3 of Americans are obese?
>>
Bill Clinton is just as bad at pandering at Hillary, he just has a good old boy charm that covers it up. He pulls all the same shit she does but he's better at it so it's more subtle. I guess Bill is where Hillary gets all of her tricks from.
>>
>>73225562
Brothers and sisters won't mate either, they seem to have some sort of awareness of being related
>>
>>73225345
>recent trip to louisville, kentucky
>>
>>73225078
>It's like how they're pushing to call illegal immigrants "undocumented immigrants" because "calling them illegal means they've done something wrong"
if someone told me this to my face, i would laugh at them and walk away.

>>73225317
yeah, they're little bastards. yeah, good pasta but true little shits
>>
>>73224360
post a bunny
>>
>>73225641
have you noticed this first hand?
>>
>>73225586
maybe it's because he doesn't cackle like a fucking witch all the time
>>
>>73222591
Well you see Anon, the left isn't actually a single person. It's actually a multitude of people with varying opinions. So sometimes one leftist will say one thing and another leftist will say another. That is not cognitive dissonance, that is two people with their own minds.

Also, Clinton's actions don't make Trump's any less retarded.
>>
>>73222591
We're going to judge a southern boy from Arkansas for serving fried chicken? We're going to pretend black people don't like fried chicken because someone decided it was racist of they eat it?
>>
>>73225560
not
an
argument.
>>
>>73225834
I would not eat any food provided by a rapist.
>>
>>73225808
lmao
>>
File: 0Jmbia4.png (453 KB, 452x442) Image search: [Google]
0Jmbia4.png
453 KB, 452x442
>>73224360
>have jew book for same reasons
>the stoner community college dropout posted bernie shit 24/7 so I unfollowed him
>all the wealthy successful people are republican except for my cuck cousin because she is a hundred thousand bucks in PHD debt
>>
>>73222591
Did the blacks make fried chicken?

I thought they just fried everything left over
>>
>>73225938
Who's a rapist? Cosby? Was he there? Was there jello?

Also, how does a rapist taint food anyway? You've probably been served by worse.
>>
>>73225238
Says the 115lb fuccboi in Rhode Island
>>
>>73222591
You mean the left that just berated both trump and Clinton? I fail to see the cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>73226035
Shit, look at that

>The Scots had a tradition of deep frying chicken in fat, unlike their English counterparts who baked or boiled chicken. Scottish immigrants to America continued this frying chicken tradition and are responsible for the introduction of it to African slaves.

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2004/08/01/tem_taste01lede.html

http://www.foodtimeline.org/foodmeats.html#friedchicken
>>
>>73222591
Trump should have had fajitas. Taco bowls are shit
>>
File: glamor shot!.jpg (27 KB, 893x547) Image search: [Google]
glamor shot!.jpg
27 KB, 893x547
>>73225760
>bun
This is my first one, he started the slippery slope of being a rabbit fiend

>>73225772
I can't say I haven't seen them mounting, because rabbits are basically Greeks in that they'll fuck you in the butt to prove a point, but when mating season is around I have never seen brothers and sisters mount

>>73226001
My Bernie supporters are all the freaks and geeks I used to hang out with in High School. I'm not saying I'm a Chad Thundercock, but I was pretty popular back in my day. Hilariously, I'm the only openly Trump supporter. Everyone else is too chicken to say anything out loud. My pic is me in my hat, and that caused endless asshurt and they actually reported my pic and got it taken down for "hate speech."
>>
>>73222591
Bill is a born and raised Southerner. It doesn't count.
>>
>>73224360
>>I ask them how come when it's a president they like, "oh guys you're freaking out, presidents don't have that much power anyway" but when it's someone they hate "OH MY GOD HE'S LITERALLY HITLER"
>>Only one of them responds and says she's not going to grace me with an answer because I don't deserve it

God, I've run into this manifestation of mental illness so many times. I swear the liberal is so fucking brainwashed thinking must cause them pain.

It's like beating an animal, they react with fear when you just raise your hand. Liberals have been so trained by the Jew that thought makes them cower.
>>
>>73226418
i wonder if other animals have that sense

>My pic is me in my hat, and that caused endless asshurt and they actually reported my pic and got it taken down for "hate speech."
i assume a trump hat
>hate speech
i cant wait until these people start chanting hate speech at themselves unironically. shit is getting out of hand
>>
>>73226470
Also, what kind of stuck up asshole gets upset about being served fried chicken?

I wouldn't start bitching about racism. You say fucking "Thank you".
>>
>>73225560
>Christ what is /pol/ nowadays.

/pol/ is a propaganda network infiltrated by over a million dollars worth of kikes and shills, and that's just the ones Hillary paid for.

http://correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
>>
>>73226835

People who are trying to virtue signal as hard as possible. Fried chicken is American as fuck and if you don't like it you should be deported desu.
>>
>>73225560
>just like rice with asians
LOL, yeah go tell asian people not to eat rice because it's a "racial stereotype". They'll tell you to get fucked.

How about this: Food isn't a racial stereotype, racial stereotypes are "racial stereotypes".
>>
Because one person has degraded and insulted Mexicans and other hispanics, while the other fought for black equality his entire life.
>>
>>73222591
Why do yanks always pretend they are Irish. Stop embarrassing yourselves
>>
>>73224360
>I raise bunnies

Can we be friends?
>>
I know everyone hates Milo, but I can't wait for this
https://twitter.com/Nero/status/728704955205345280
>>
>>73227542
Ironically, they also fund attacks which kill their 'fellow' Irishmen.
>>
What, do black people dislike fried chicken?

What kind of dumb fucking political shit is, "YOU LIKE CERTAIN FOOD!" "Omg! raycis!"
>>
>>73222591
>Fried Chicken
>at a soul food cafe
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
HOW DARE HE SERVE SOUL FOOD AT A RESTAURANT BASED AROUND SOUL FOOD
WHAT A FUCKING RACIST WHITE CIS MAN
>>
>>73228296
They were supposed to serve fair trade, vegan, cruelty and GMO-free mung bean salad.

Be extra sure not to "culturally appropriate" with your vinaigrette and spice choices anon.
>>
File: Rabbits.jpg (25 KB, 251x352) Image search: [Google]
Rabbits.jpg
25 KB, 251x352
>>73227729
>>
>>73225238
That's what I was thinking. You don't have to be a nigger to enjoy fried chicken. And he's in FUCKING KENTUCKY of all places, known for their fried chicken. I love how libshits manage to turn everything into a racial issue.
>>
>>73228715
c-cute!
>>
>>73225091
I unplugged last week and have never been happier.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.