[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol I made a video showing how Islamised East London school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: pedia.png (21 KB, 220x216) Image search: [Google]
pedia.png
21 KB, 220x216
/pol I made a video showing how Islamised East London schools are.

Reddit hated it. Do you guys have any feedback?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gXZaSDvUIo
>>
Had some good feedback from you guys on my last video. This is even more relevant now we've elected a terrorist-sympathising Muslim as mayor.
>>
>>73220054
OMG MUSLIMS ARE WALKING IN THE STREETS. WTF DO WE DO?!
>>
Also would love ideas for my next vid. I have some ideas.
>>
>>73220277

It's more about how many there are, and how London is a Muslim city now. Every single person is Muslim. And the satistics show just how many are leaving to join ISIS, and how East london schools encourage radical views.
>>
Anyone?
>>
Bumpybump
>>
>>73220356
You're full of shit, boy. You're talking to a Londoner. The video quoted like 8 people leaving to join ISIS.. Nice statistics, limp dick. You have a really solid argument and I'm sure your parents are proud of you.

Even by /pol/s standards, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
rip
>>
>>73220054
>Seatiska in Trash
Trashed. Fucking cuckservatives.
>>
>>73220686

I'm a Londoner too. If 8 people leave from a school with 500 pupils, how many do you think are considering leaving? Or are sympathetic to ISIS?

You're a fucking idiot if you think 100% Muslim schools aren't breeding extremism and posing a huge danger to our country.
>>
>>73220686

Seriously you're the biggest cuck in the fucking world if you live in London and actually defend the Muslim ghettos and the bullshit they promote.
>>
>>73220781

It's the political climate. Anti-Islam parties have to fight the accusations that they're Nazis or they will never get any power. Deal with it.
>>
Anyone else?
>>
>>73220686
Enjoy your new muslim mayor, Allahhu Ackkbar!
>>
>>73221036
Either that or someone comes forward with a pair of balls who shamelessly admits they're a Nazi and argues for the case of natsoc.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.