[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay man bashes transgenderism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 17295822-mmmain.jpg (39 KB, 620x451) Image search: [Google]
17295822-mmmain.jpg
39 KB, 620x451
Have you guys seen this? The world of academia is currently imploding after a gay man named Daniel Harris wrote this brutal article attacking transgenderism

http://review.antiochcollege.org/sacred-androgen-transgender-debate-daniel-harris

Kinda long but wew lad it's worth a read

What does /pol/ think?
>>
TLDR.
>>
>>73213204
wtf is russel brand doing in the world of academia
>>
>>73213204
Homosexuality
>Hormonal imbalance that can't be treated and can be a private thing
Transgenderism
>Mental illness that can be treated and will become inevitably public
>>
>>73213204

I am a gay man and I have witnessed the very thing he's writing about.

Paizo, a RPG gaming site, has a forum where I was harassed and censored for trying to discuss the lack of representation of gays in gaming. Trans activists accused me of being some sort of horrible anti-trans creature because I wouldn't allow them to take over the narrative, replacing gay with trans like a cuckoo bird.

The level of inanity, hypocrisy, and flat-out BS was so high that I quit the forum entirely. Either the moderation there can't figure out that gay and trans aren't the same or they hate gay men so much they'd rather have us erased from reality in favor of trans.

It's annoying, to say the least.

I like my sex. Gays have less in common with trans in that respect than heteros do.
>>
>>73213647
shitposting fake definitions
>>
>>73213737
Literally every single tranny is mentally ill so I am not sure what else people expect from them.
>>
>>73213737
>I am a gay man
gross

so you like to touch dicks with dudes?

pretty fucking gay 2bh
>>
>>73213647
>Hormonal imbalance

some of the earliest primitive (like your hypothesis) research involved giving gay men testosterone injections

guess what happened? they got hornier

Alan Turing was tortured by the British government into committing suicide because he was gay, a thank-you for his defeating the Nazis. The torture method = estrogen.
>>
>>73214195
fag
>>
>>73214195
>gross

you can have your bloody yeast-ridden vag

nothing gross about a cute/hot young dude
>>
>>73213737
interesting. I wasn't aware of this internal strife in the LGBT community
>>
>>73213737
>or they hate gay men so much they'd rather have us erased from reality in favor of trans.
You're right, /v/ sucks now.
>>
>>73213354
Underrated/10
+5 internets and a (you) good sir
>>
>>73214433

Yes, in some LGBT circles, they're kicking gay men out because they're not oppressed enough.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/03/22/lgbt-student-activist-group-says-gay-men

It is getting comical. They're imploding, and you are going to see a lot more redpilled gay men over this shit. Identity politics is a fucking cancer.
>>
>>73214359
until you put your pee pee in the poo poo

that's probably hot to you, though, isn't it?
the forbidden poo?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.