[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EXPLAIN THIS POL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 94664.jpg (40 KB, 683x539) Image search: [Google]
94664.jpg
40 KB, 683x539
Can somebody explain to me why /pol/ has an abnormal obsession with black people? Like its a creepy obsession as if they are your #1 enemy. Like you act like interracial relationships between black men and white women is the worse thing ever when its really small. Like I'm a white girl but I don't think I'll fw a black guy. But at the same time /pol/ never bitches about white guys who fw girls outside their own race. Its a little hypocritical don't you think?

How about you mind your own business hmmm? Stop trying to police people's lives. This is the main reason why I despise /pol/.

Goodbye I am back to boards on here which actually matter and are not full of circlejerks of altright losers :)

inb4 im banned. idec desu
>>
If you didn't care, you wouldn't post.
sage, faggot
>>
>>73211255
>like they are your #1 enemy
>not the Jews

Sup newfag
>>
>>73211357
>sage
bitch please
>>
>>73211255
Blacks are dangerous and annoying

Jews are the real enemy newguy
>>
Some of the people here are dumbshit rednecks and if they say their retarded racist shit anywhere else they get comment raped by non-retards so they shit their garbage all over us. Being one of the few free speech zones causes a backlog of assholes
>>
Can somebody explain to me why /pol/ has an abnormal obsession with Asian people?
>>
File: gdfgdfgsdrg.jpg (26 KB, 494x484) Image search: [Google]
gdfgdfgsdrg.jpg
26 KB, 494x484
>>73211255
We don't like racemixing with nig nogs or sandniggers in general. So there is no hypocrisy there.

You don't "think" you'll fw a black guy?
I KNOW that I never will fuck a nig nog.

There are things in life which are right and which are wrong. You don't get that - because you are a liberal woman, who does not give a shit about her ethnic hertiage and her ancestry.
>>
>>73211255
Artist?
>>
literally stomrfag shills
>>
>>73212410
We don't. Though this is a Manchurian block print discussion club.
>>
>>73211255
>inb4 im banned
/pol/ doesn't ban people for different opinions asshole.

Anyway, I grew up in poor in a nigger neighborhood. I don't dislike them because they look different than me. I don't even care that they have a different culture than me. I hate them because of their audacity. They love taking any chance they can to attack, swindle or get one over on white people. Then when you call them on it of course they didn't do anything and you are just racist.

There's a difference between knowing a few cool black dudes in a safe mostly white setting and being forced to live among them in a mostly black setting.
>>
>>73211255
I could spend the next hour explaining it to you, but you wouldn't understand and even if you did it's unlikely to strike you as important.

Just leave. You'll still be an empty headed ditz, but you'll be a happy one.
>>
>>73211255
>Like I'm a white girl

15 minutes later:

276 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>73211255
spoken like someone who hasn't seen the racial crime statistics, such as blacks only being 13% of the population but committing 55%(that's over half) of the murders, and the racial IQ statistics of Blacks averaging 85, with Whites at 100
>>
>>73214564
>There's a difference between knowing a few cool black dudes in a safe mostly white setting and being forced to live among them in a mostly black setting.

yeah, you pretty much just summed it up

if you've never lived with black people then please shut the fuck up
>>
>>73213140
rustle
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.