[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has being red pilled made you a better/happier person? I find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 4L_sYbFxcun.png (38 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
4L_sYbFxcun.png
38 KB, 500x245
Has being red pilled made you a better/happier person? I find myself to be quite nihilistic because of it. Would you take ignorance and bliss over knowledge?
>>
>Would you take ignorance and bliss over knowledge?

No, not where I'm at now. Were I to become a Buddhist and move to a monastery? Perhaps, but so long as I'm here, you need to be aware that the world isn't all sunshine and rainbow hippy bullshit and embrace the cold, hard truths of reality.
>>
There's no better time to be red pilled than right now. All over the western world we are winning elections and the world will be shaped in our image for the next 10-15 years at least.
>>
>>73209779
I used to be "redpilled" for a few years and then I decided to actually visited the links listed as sources on all those cute little infographics.
>>
>>73210103
Where exactly did you win elections? You lost in UK, Canada, France, and are currently down in the USA
>>
calling this "redpill" makes me cringe

such a neckbeard thing
>>
>>73209779
no it hasnt, i wish i didnt know much of this garbage that is probably just conspiracy or nonsense we are shilling. i wish i never got this much into political banter.
>>
>>73209779
at this point, I think i'd rather take ignorance and bliss. I'm becoming jealous & bitter
>>
File: hue.jpg (14 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
14 KB, 400x300
>>73210225
>And then I simply refused to refute any of them, and I wont either :^)
>>
File: ytiiytiytjg.jpg (69 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ytiiytiytjg.jpg
69 KB, 500x281
>>73209779
I feel the decay and the slow death of the modern nations.
Whats the point is doing anything? Its only going to be torn down by progressives and their pets, why work and start a family? Why buy a house? Why why why? No matter what we do it's just going to be torn down, your years of work will be for nothing, your children will grow up in a world where they're told they're racist because they're white. Your daughters will be raped, your sons taught to hate themselves and to work to support these welfare brutes.
Don't you get it white man? You're targeted for extermination! The elites want you gone!

Sometimes I wish I was a brainwashed leftist, then I wouldn't get this feeling of extreme hopelessness. Fuck everything. It won't get better, I want off this ride.
>>
>>73211920
>Doing exactly what the jew wants you to do.
ITT shils that try to make you think you WILL become a nihilist.
>>
>>73209779
No, it's depressing as fuck. And no, I'd rather still know the truth - or rather, /pol/'s version of the truth which does a better job at explaining the current madness afflicting society.
>>
>>73209779

In some ways yes, in some ways no.

Before being red-pilled I had a "THIS IS FINE" attitude towards all the firestorms engulfing the West. They didn't make me that unhappy because I imagined it was the first step in "progress". That the problems were going to be solved, that the obvious analysis was wrong, that things weren't as bad as they seemed.

That's sort of like a fat person being happy because he doesn't believe he's really fat. He still can't play sports, he's lonely, people shun him, he starts to get health problems... would you say that he is "happier" believing that he is a healthy weight? In the very short term, maybe.
>>
>>73212505
This. Besides, we'll be able to use the coming times to our advantage. We were the first to wake up: we can lead the rest.
>>
>>73209779
I'm just cynical as hell now.
>>
>>73209779
What do you consider been "red pilled" means?
>>
>>73210225
Sure you did. I used to be blue pilled until i read the Bell Curve and Race Evolution and Behavior by JP Rushton.

I didn't realize what i was.

http://erectuswalksamongst.us/
>>
>>73209779
No, I'm not happy. It hurts to know that the world is so shitty.
>>
>>73209779
If you are nihilistic, you are not red-pilled.

THE BLACK PILL
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.