[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why spend hundreds of billions building a giant massive wall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: BetterWall.jpg (8 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
BetterWall.jpg
8 KB, 276x183
Why spend hundreds of billions building a giant massive wall that would take decades to construct when it would be far more effective cheap and fast to just place lots of mines. I mean if the guy is willing to cross a minefield to get in america he may as well get a green card for it.
>>
>>73209738
> far more effective cheap and fast to just place lots of mines

An obstacle without overwatch is not an obstacle. Paying people to pull security on 3,000 miles of minefield is not economically feasible although it would create a lot of jobs.
>>
File: Top Gun Anthony Edwards.png (196 KB, 333x317) Image search: [Google]
Top Gun Anthony Edwards.png
196 KB, 333x317
>>73209738

>Images of dead Mexican kids killed by mines on TV 24/7

Kill yourself you retard.
>>
because if this this all blows over cleaning up the mines would be a huge thing of work.
>>
>>73209738
>decades to construct
This isn't the middle ages you idiot.
>>
>>73209864
It would send them a message.
>>
>>73209839

I just realized that this applies to The Wall, as well. I retract my argument.
>>
>>73209738
I agree. When the liberals retake the presidency they'll just tear it down and make it like the tearing down of the Berlin wall.

Don't block those that are breaking the law, kill them.
>>
File: hello-mcfly-anybody-home.jpg (87 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
hello-mcfly-anybody-home.jpg
87 KB, 800x450
>>73210023

Yeah, they'd be treating the dead kids like a stage prop like the Palestinians do.

Can't think of a quicker way to get more Democrats voted in and our borders completely dissolved.
>>
>>73209738
Why spend billions of dollars on a world cup and then lose horribly when it would be far more effective to use it to fix your fucked up country?
>>
>>73209738
or just shoot them and bill Mexico for the bullets.
>>
File: berlin wall.jpg (4 MB, 2629x1429) Image search: [Google]
berlin wall.jpg
4 MB, 2629x1429
>>73209738
Why not both?
>>
File: Sir_Christopher_Lee.jpg (222 KB, 868x1196) Image search: [Google]
Sir_Christopher_Lee.jpg
222 KB, 868x1196
>>73210431
you fucking moron
why don't you stop jerking off your grandma and come to the table with a reasonable argument.

>dipshit alert
#CantDebateRatherMasterbate
#CuntOrWhat
#Gashtag
>>
>>73209738
>hundreds of billions of dollars
>that would take decades to construct
8 billion dollars and it would take 5 years or less. Just for reference, it took fucking 6 years to build a fucking railroad with minimal machinery from Mississippi to fucking Oakland in the 1860's. If we can't build a wall in less time than that then we don't deserve one. Now fuck off, Huehue scum.
>>
If we're just throwing shit at the wall, why not build a trillion dollar border canal instead? At least that way you get some long term ROI on your massive infrastructure project. Keep it just inside the border so Mexico doesn't get any money from it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.