[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you respond?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 470x313
Grandson
Why do you hate Hispanic immigrants?, I'm a immigrant myself, remember?

We came from Europe
>>
>>73207988
Legally, gramps. Now go back to bed.
>>
I do not hate immigrants, I simply want ILLEGAL immigrants to leave. You would have arrived with papers and legally, correct? BUILD THE WALL
>>
>>73207988

You gotta go back, gramps.
>>
>>73207988
Implying grandpa hasn't kill his fair share of spics in hudspeth county Texas

P.s you cover the body with stones so the coyotes don't drag the bodies out in the open
>>
>>73207988
But grandpa, Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers, you were just a guard obeying orders.
>>
>>73207988
My grandfather hated spics and niggers more then more me and he lived in a time when they behaved
>>
>>73207988
They're not white. You are.
>>
File: image.png (329 KB, 840x435) Image search: [Google]
image.png
329 KB, 840x435
Well then pappy I guess I'm gonna have to kill you as well

>pro tip: if your family wasn't here before the war for independence than you are literally a joke
>>
>>73207988
LEGALLY
>>
>>73207988
My great grandparents legally immigrated from Sweden and were some of the most racist people I've ever met in my life.

Sweden seems like it's changed quite a bit in the last 110 years
>>
>>73207988
Grandpa you still live in Mexico and my parents came here legally.
>>
>>73207988
Into the gas-chamber you go gramps, this is what you get for not fighting for the reich
>>
>>73207988
>Why do you hate Hispanic immigrants?

Gramps, I don't have a problem with all hispanics. Just Mexicans.

I'll send you a post card from Puerto Rico.
>>
>>73207988
Because you came over on your own when you were 6 and didn't speak much english but you STILL GOT THROUGH FUCKING ELLIS ISLAND
>>
File: 1445923221675.jpg (762 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445923221675.jpg
762 KB, 1920x1080
>>73207988
Legally, through Ellis Island.
>>
>>73208234
Lost.

5/5 good one
>>
>>73207988
I, myself don't have any immigrant ancestors from the last 150 years, and most of my ancestors were pre-Revolutionary settlers (plus a few injuns). But nevertheless, I would say:

"Your friends the Americans invited you to dinner party. Not only was it the best dinner you've ever had, but they treated you like family, and insisted you make yourself at home. You're not the only guest they invited; they invited many more guests who came after you, and out of gratitude to your hosts you tried to be as welcoming to the new guests as the hosts were to you."

"But now the party has gotten rather full, and there is no more room. In fact, some of the guests have been behaving rather poorly. You don't have any right to tell the hosts that they need to keep inviting more guests! You don't owe a debt of gratitude to the guests who arrived after you, or to people who haven't been invited; you owe the original hosts."
>>
>grandpa had no opinion on anything
>i knew he hated niggers and other non-humans but never voiced it
>he never cared much about music/tv
>after dinner, just went to his workshop and made stuff

>realise im starting to see with age, that this will be /pol/
>world around you is changing too fast you cant be bothered
>giving your opinion on race/sex etc only causes arguments with millenials now, so why bother
>music is shilled to the max, its just bongo beats
>arguments you know are loaded questions/bait, you ignore
>keep to your own business

>tfw i know your feels grandpa
>>
Grandpa, you were a legal immigrant who came over, worked low paying jobs where you could to support your family while learning the language, instilled the values of honesty and hard work into your children, and gave them a foothold to begin their own businesses and lives to support their families and have some comfort and contribution to the nation. You didn't come illegally, murder, steal, riot, force everyone to speak your language instead, burn the flag, chant "make America Mexico again" and call anyone who disagreed with you racist.
>>
>>73207988
>Grandson
>Why do you hate Hispanic immigrants?, I'm a immigrant myself, remember?
>We came from Europe

Said no American over the age of 60, My wife's parents moved her from Italy in the 1950's. Her parents and their friends are possibly the most racist people Ive ever met.

When her sister got married 2 of the waiters were Mexican and Black. One entire table told the black guy to go away, they werent eating anything served by him. The Mexican went over and all I heard was "oh great, we got rid of the nigger now we get a spic"

Followed by half the room laughing at the guy
>>
>>73208888
>yfw european immigrants ruined the east coast
>>
>>73207988
America let us into this country under the understanding that we would be become Americans and help it grow, not so that we could serve as a justification for slippery slope mass immigration to dissolve this nation's Anglo-Saxon identity. By supporting this anti-American anti-White nonsense you are betraying the kind hearted Americans who let us into this country a hundred years ago, and to be frank if our admission into this country a hundred years ago is going to be used as a wedge to destroy America I would have preferred it if we were never let in at all.

Drowning men who have been rescued by a lifeboat should be grateful they were taken in at all and should not demand that the lifeboat be capsized under the weight of a hundred more drowning men out of a desire for "fairness".
>>
File: john-wayne-rooster-cogburn.jpg (23 KB, 333x362) Image search: [Google]
john-wayne-rooster-cogburn.jpg
23 KB, 333x362
>>73207988
Life is about winners and losers sonny.
>>
>>73207988
My father was a illegal immigrant from Mexico. My father fled Mexico after he killed someone he hide in the usa in sanctuary city San Diego.
>>
>>73208234
lol

My mom is still on a green card despite being here 30 years, and she loves trump. She's more redpilled than almost anyone else I know.
>>
>>73207988
Grandpa, we're Cherokee and the spics are the bastard sons of Spanish rapists and bloodthirsty Aztecs. Why do I want them invading our land?
>>
>>73209263
Fuck that, fight argue and debate. The truth is self evident in time, and reality is the test.

If you don't teach them, then they will just be harmed by the judeo-prop.
>>
File: 1406734632432.gif (3 MB, 265x198) Image search: [Google]
1406734632432.gif
3 MB, 265x198
you are also an old fuck that followed rulz to citizenship....most new "illeagles" mostly rape and murder...

chk your local newspaper for updates...dumbfuck
>>
>>73207988

>putting the spic in spastic
>>
>>73207988
>Are we talking about people who legally immigrated here or are we talking about criminals flooding into the country? This is a relevant question, Grandpa, and refusing to acknowledge this distinction is an insult to people who did come here legally, you, presumably, and intellectually dishonest.
>>
Like it or not, Europeans conquered America from the natives. We OWN it.
>>
>>73208083
/thread
>>
>>73207988
My grandparents came legally, and we all hate you stupid brown fucks.
>>
>>73207988
WOW its like you've never meet an old white man
>>
Ask your brilliant Gramps to explain London, England.
>>
>>73207988

For the reasons you taught me to, opa. Is this a trick question?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 443x332
Dear grandson
When I came to America we Germans weren't welcome, we were discriminated against

What makes me any different than those ""spics"" you discriminate against?
>>
>>73207988
"Because you actually learned English and tried to integrate, grandpa."
That honestly is the difference between all previous waves of immigrants and the current mass hispanic wave. It was quite common for immigrant families to not even allow their children to speak their native language at home because they wanted them to be as close to native-born Americans as possible. Previous waves of immigrants did everything they could to integrate within and conform to American culture, which is why up until now we have had one united, overarching culture unique to our land, taking occasional foreign flairs from immigrant groups and maintaining some degree of ethnic pride, but trying to be an American above all else. Current hispanic illegal immigrants from the bottom of the barrels of their countries don't even put in the slightest effort to assimilating, they just flood in and create a Spanish-speaking ghetto that spans across the entire Southwest of the country. I honestly think it's not as much their fault as it is ours for developing an "accepting" culture that encourages multiculturalism and completely devalues or even condemns assimilation, they wouldn't be creating Mexican occupation zones where they don't even use English in the public schools if we didn't give them bilingual services and other such things previous immigrant groups didn't have; you spoke English or you didn't get service until you learned how. The only way to make modern Hispanic immigrants anything other than a balkanizing force of alien outsiders is to cut the crap, stop providing public and private services in their language, take back the public schools in their ghettos and force them to become American whether they like it or not. If they don't like it, no one is making them stay; you don't get to be voluntarily accepted into a nation and then get upset at the terms you are accepted under.
>>
>>73211249
>>73207988
you mexicans are really disassociated with americans if you think people care about you or feel sympathy
>>
>>73207988
You weren't short, brown AND ugly.
>>
>>73211249

Race, origin, culture, etc.

You're not doing too well at this, Pedro.
>>
>>73207988
>post yfw your grandpa is an illegal
>>
>>73207988
They why the fuck have I not gotten citizenship and autismbux in Europe? Fuck this country
>>
>>73211249
>post yfw your grandfather sells meth
>>
>>73211249
>it's a Mexicans don't understand the concept of "legal vs illegal" post

I really shouldn't be suprised
>>
>>73208083
fpbp
>>
>>73211465
No.
The major difference is genetic.
The previous immigrants were mostly white.
The ones we have today are not.
>>
>>73208476
underrated post
>>
>>73207988
My grandparents are dead. So it would be kind of weird if some demented shitter approached me like that.
>>
>>73207988
But grandpa youre not a filthy immigrant.
>>
File: orc_siege.png (806 KB, 990x663) Image search: [Google]
orc_siege.png
806 KB, 990x663
>>73207988
You have to go back! Get him outta here!
>>
>>73207988
If you came illegally i hate you too.
>>
>>73210041
You have to go back.
>>
>>73213927
Mother is white he did go back after he killed my mom then himself he's dead in Mexico somewhere. I actually can't go back because Mexico won't let me.
>>
i understand all this hate to immigrants and esp Hispanic ones in the US. My mom and dad (Mexicans) came to the US during the time when i believe George bush was president and he got his rights to live here. The thing is that time frame to get the rights to live in US which was easy during that time is long since closed and the fact that they keep coming and coming illegally and act like they should get citizenship right away makes me mad. To all illegals stop fucking complaining you know you are illegal and took that risk to stay in a country illegally.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.