[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ why cant you be kind and humble like our pope, unlike you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
/pol/ why cant you be kind and humble like our pope, unlike you he cares about innocent refugees
>>
i really hope he dies soon
>>
>>73202017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pope-francis-tells-europe-tear-down-walls-111724670.html?nhp=1

forgot to link this, woops
>>
>>73202017
He might care about the refugees a little too much
>>
>>73202017
>raping across europe
>innocent

nice try, neighbour
>>
File: redpill.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
>>73202017
The current system hurts both the countries of emigration and immigration. Here's a good explanation of the madness of the current system and a simple solution on how to fix it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
>>
>>73202017
LAST POPE
>>
File: A-Swiss-Guard-salutes-Pop-012.jpg (866 KB, 2269x1361) Image search: [Google]
A-Swiss-Guard-salutes-Pop-012.jpg
866 KB, 2269x1361
>>73202017
>>73202395
You're the ones that keep sending Swiss guards to protect him.

Stop it.
>>
>>73202017
Not my pope, but...
>unlike you he cares about innocent refugees
That's not true, I care about both of them
>>
>>73202017
>tfw a mountain jew telling us that we should be more like a jungle transplant jew because he is a cuck
>>
She genuinely looks retarded.
>>
>>73202017
What about him refusing refugees that were Christian?
>>
>>73202017
"innocent" "refugees"

i prefer the term islamic invaders

seeings how they are literally gang raping children and blowing up buildings
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.