[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To my Sons and Daughters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 18
File: britflag.png (1 KB, 200x111) Image search: [Google]
britflag.png
1 KB, 200x111
I have some terrible news to tell you all, come closer America and Canada - make sure you listen Canada and New Zealand.

Well, you know I have been going to the doctors recently over the past few months? Well , it turns out it is really serious. I have been having problems for some time but they took a turn for the worst recently.

My children, I have Terminal Kebab. Once the parasites have finished eating my insides they will erupt from my dried up husk to find other victims.

Please, please allow me the respect and dignity I deserve in these final days by allowing me to die in privacy - it is going to be too horrible to see and I cannot bear to let you all witness me like this.

I loved you all dearly, please do not forget about me and spread the dangers of Terminal Kebab.

When I looked at Sweden I laughed and thought it could never happen to me - but I was wrong

Mother Britain.

Ps: Scotland, Wales, Ireland - it runs in the family, you should get yourself checked in the future before its too late.
>>
File: 1414325385017.jpg (15 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1414325385017.jpg
15 KB, 400x250
ﻭَﺃَﻧَﺎ ﺃَﺷَْﻬَﺪُ ﺃَﻥْ ﻟَﺎ ﺇِﻟَﻪَ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠﻪُ ﻭَﺣْﺪَﻩُ ﻟَﺎ ﺷَﺮِﻳﻚَ ﻟَﻪُ ﻭَﺃَﻥَّ ﻣُﺤَﻤَّﺪﺍً ﻋَﺒْﺪُﻩُ ﻭَﺭَﺳُﻮﻟُﻪُ، ﺭَﺿِﻴﺖُ ﺑِﺎﻟﻠﻪِ ﺭَﺑَّﺎً ﻭَﺑِﻤُﺤَﻤَّﺪٍ ﺭِﺳُﻮﻻً ﻭَﺑِﺎﻹِْﺳﻼَﻡِ ﺩِﻳﻨﺎً "

Canada is next
>>
File: kebab.jpg (226 KB, 666x761) Image search: [Google]
kebab.jpg
226 KB, 666x761
>>73199384

There is a possible cure. Pic related
>>
>>73200397

Please stop Sweden! You're speaking in tongues again!
>>
>>73199384
I managed to horde enough morphine to make it easy and painless. When I am gone please cremate me and send my ashes out amongst the stars.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 228x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 228x341
>>73199384
You can learn to live with it just fine, dad. Like herpes. Remember when I came down with a bad case of niggers?
>>
Just fucking nuke us.
Quick.
Do it for fucks sake please the countryside is the only safe place and I don't want to live a life shovelling shit.
>>
File: Laugh-Meme-05.jpg (55 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
Laugh-Meme-05.jpg
55 KB, 991x902
>>73199384
More please
>>
>>73200751
You will be like that too, just wait.

Once you go muslim, you ﺍﻟﻠﻬﻢ ﺻــﻞ ﻋﻠٰﯽ ﻣﺤﻤﺪ ﻭ ﻋﻠٰﯽ ﺁﻝ ﻣﺤﻤﺪ ﻛﻤﺎ ﺻﻠﻴﺖ ﻋﻠٰﯽ ﺇﺑﺮﺍﻫﻴﻢ ﻭ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺁﻝ ﺇﺑﺮﺍﻫﻴﻢ ﺍﻧﻚ ﺣَﻤِﻴﺪٌ ﻣَجيد َ ﺍﻟﻠﻬﻢ ﺑﺎﺭﻙ ﻋﻠٰﯽ ﻣﺤﻤﺪ ﻭ ﻋﻠٰﯽ ﺁﻝ ﻣﺤﻤﺪ ﻛﻤﺎ ﺑﺎﺭ ﻛﺖ ﻋﻠٰﯽ ﺇﺑﺮﺍﻫﻴﻢ ﻭ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺁﻝ ﺇﺑﺮﺍﻫﻴﻢ ﺍﻧﻚ ﺣﻤﻴﺪ ﻣﺠﻴﺪ ﺍﻟﻠﻬﻢ ﺭﺏ ﻫﺬﻩ ﺍﻟﺪﻋﻮﺓ ﺍﻟﺘﺎﻣﺔ ﻭﺍﻟﺼﻼﺓ ﺍﻟﻘﺎﺋﻤﺔ ﺁﺕ ﻣﺤﻤﺪﺍ ﺍﻟﻮﺳﻴﻠﺔ ﻭﺍﻟﻔﻀﻴﻠﺔ ﻭﺍﺑﻌﺜﻪ ﺍﻟﻤﻘﺎﻡ ﺍﻟﻤﺤﻤﻮﺩ ﺍﻟﺬﻱ ﻭﻋﺪﺗﻪ
>>
>>73201172
You're in denial, son.
>>
>>73199384

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuDqwafLFhY
>>
>>73201226
fucking fag stfu.
>>
>>73201630

Big Ben in 10 years.
>>
>>73201808
Sweden today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGVbb5h-nO0
>>
File: anglosphere.png (77 KB, 1362x644) Image search: [Google]
anglosphere.png
77 KB, 1362x644
The anglosphere will always remember you
>>
File: lizzie.jpg (88 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
lizzie.jpg
88 KB, 1200x630
Oh, we had some times together didn't we? Remember all the butchering we used to do of eachother back in day? The fun, fun times Exploring far flung places with my most beloved of children never far from me - we have had our disagreements but we have always been close.

But I think it was that one disagreement - the one where I spent a few years sulking in India? Yes - thats the one... I think I picked the affliction up there come to think of it - the faint aura of curry and cumin that dictates an early infection was definately present - now it is a stench as putrid and all consuming as the blackest bile. And I, ever the fool brought it back to our fair home and spread it, I may have doomed us all.

It hurts, Australia - I can hear the muezzin in the back of my head and my mouth tastes like sour hummus. Let me rest.
>>
>>73201172

>Implying we aren't dying and don't need to amputate the infected areas.
>>
>>73199384
THAT IS NOT OUR FLAG YOU IMPOSTOR
>>
File: flag-Britain-islam.jpg (23 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
flag-Britain-islam.jpg
23 KB, 400x261
>>73202481
>>
>>73203076
He would know.
>>
File: godemp.jpg (93 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
godemp.jpg
93 KB, 700x393
>>73199384
>i will find the cure mother, you just watch!
>>
File: queen123.jpg (21 KB, 404x270) Image search: [Google]
queen123.jpg
21 KB, 404x270
>>73203354

If you can - it would be a miracle. The crescent shaped boils beginning to cover every inch of my body burn like greek fire.

Even looking at the England flag is beginning to hurt me - I have an urge to take them all down.

God save me.
>>
>>73203076
At least the saltires are aligned correctly.
>>
>>73203702
Sssssh. It's alright.

>God save me
>God

Address god correct. Say after me; Allah save me.
>>
>>73203702
G-g.... God... Save.... The... Q... Queen...
>>
File: concerned queen.jpg (47 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
concerned queen.jpg
47 KB, 800x450
>>73204852

Sweden! Please! Its too difficult for me to gaze upon you when you're like this! What happened to the Nordic spirit? The life and vigour of Scandinavia once surged though your veins and into your fjords and valleys - yet now... looking at you fills me with sadness, pity and a deep set dread for my own future.

I know that the kebab wears your skin like a husk, your tattered flag strewn over those bony shoulders. They took everything from you - ate every last ounce of what made my friend Sweden, Sweden.

Wales? Scotland? Are you close I can't see you - please tell me that it is alright for my people outside? Take a look out the window for me - the mosques have not metastasised yet have they? I cannot make out words very well anymore, almost as if they were backwards squiggles.
>>
>>73205855
>I know that the kebab wears your skin like a husk, your tattered flag strewn over those bony shoulders.

No, Britain... I AM kebab.
>>
>>73204876
Canada, my child. I remember when you were a baby dominion, eager to seek your mark upon the world and spread our good will and magnanimity to not just your friends - but to your enemies as well. No other child of mine has laid down their weapons in defeat and destroyed the enemies host through mastery of pity.

I am sorry I have to bring you even more dire news but the doctors inform me that I was likely infected with terminal kebab during the time I was breastfeeding you and you suffered birth defects as a result.
You are highly likely to be a carrier and get infected yourself from various arab and chinese bacteria - whatever you do you must make sure you get treatment before it reaches ethnic association stage.
>>
>>73199384
B-But wait Mom! What if we tried Radiotherapy? I heard doctors like Brother America have the right to use the N-U-K-E Tech to cure from kebabs!
>>
File: DUDE.jpg (242 KB, 1024x622) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.jpg
242 KB, 1024x622
>>73199384
DUDE, WEED, LMAO

(translation: it's too late.)
>>
File: youngqueen.jpg (78 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
youngqueen.jpg
78 KB, 980x490
>>73206249

Charlatan! Doppelganger! You shish Satan döner damned wretch, son of Koobideh and whore of gyros.

I will not let the world see me as they did Sweden and what you did to him. You ate him from the inside out! You took advantage of his naivety and consumed him till all there was left of him was kebab.

He replaced all of his favourite music to nasheeds because of you. The Somali stain on his back made life unbearable for him.

One day there will be a cure.

Remember as young and beautiful, not twisted with late stage Nigeriosis and jaundiced from the Afghan Itch.
>>
>>73207566
Alas Britannia, it appears the sun has set. That would make it our time to shine, but I am wondering if we can even rise.
>>
>>73207913
>That would make it our time to shine, but I am wondering if we can even rise.

You can. It is what you are doing.

The caliphate of Germanistan will lead us to a glorious future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdwbgsF1UUY
>>
>>73199384

>A
>Muslim
>Mayor
>>
>>73199384

BRUSH HALAL IN OXFORDSTAN
>>
>>73208174
We'll see. Perhaps we'll see.
>>
Well look at the time. Looks like it's move to America or get culturally fucked time...
>>
File: queen122.jpg (123 KB, 1000x682) Image search: [Google]
queen122.jpg
123 KB, 1000x682
>>73208485

C-Canada - I'm sorry.. how did you know?

Yes. Its true everyone - the terminal kebab is quite progressed and the high concentrations of shawarma in my blood has caused a Muslim mayor to form inside of my heart - it is inoperable.

I have anywhere from a month to a few years.
>>
>>73209103
It hurts less if you stop struggling.
>>
File: colourqueen.jpg (7 KB, 195x258) Image search: [Google]
colourqueen.jpg
7 KB, 195x258
>>73207913
Gemany? IS that you?

That case of the Turks has not been kind to you over the years.

Those were some terrible, terrible fights we had back during those yeas.

I will not rise again I fear, there are so many minarets growing into my vital organs and calcifying them that it is an agony to move my body.
>>
File: i beg you.jpg (426 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
i beg you.jpg
426 KB, 2000x1000
>>73209199

Please Mr Kebab - call the royal doctor and arrange for my euthanisation.

My whole left side burns with terrible fire, I will be mad with the sharia screamers soon and too terrible to behold by my kin.

Or just end me now. Bash me to death with the Royal sceptre, Crumble my bones up like an oatcake - tear my head clean off and pull me apart as you would soft bread
Put me to sleep with your kind boots please sir.
>>
>>73201630
(Luke 11:1-4)

5And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 6But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

9After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11Give us this day our daily bread.

12And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. 14For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: 15But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
>>
>>73200733
West Europe is filled with pussies. Nothing will happen.
>>
File: Catler.jpg (35 KB, 514x485) Image search: [Google]
Catler.jpg
35 KB, 514x485
>>73199384

I weep for you. english humour will possibly be the greatest loss.

english dark humour will be a thing of the past. thanks fucking goatraping bastards
>>
>>73199384
Thanks Zionism. The zionism that is slowly dying. Fucking asshole stupid shillbot
>>
>>73199384
You will be dearly missed, great Britannia.
In your honor we will fortify our great mountains halls so that we may become a last beacon of the values that made our western civilization the most powerful. With your picture in mind we will stand against the hordes of halal invaders. With the memory of your gentle voice in our ear we will defend what is ours. We shall not fall.

We are praying for you so that death may find you quickly now
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.