[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you are leaving this shithole and moving to Burgerland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: pepesredni.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
pepesredni.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>tfw you are leaving this shithole and moving to Burgerland in less than a week

Just in time to get my citizenship and vote for Trumps second term in office.
>>
>>73197975
Sounds Good Serb, Slavs are welcome.
>>
Same here. I'm voting for Hillary though. Trumps ideas are a bit uneducated to say the least.
>>
>>73198171
Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>73198247
Reddit
>>
What was the process you went through?
>>
File: 1452917500317.jpg (491 KB, 894x1004) Image search: [Google]
1452917500317.jpg
491 KB, 894x1004
We love you, Serbia.

http://newswatchreport.com/item/228551_donald-trump-it-was-a-great-mistake-to-bomb-the-serbs-who-were-our-allies-in-both-world-wars
>>
>>73198852
Im a programmer and i got in with the h1b visa, my relatives live in the US and they have a friend who got the me job.
>>
>>73197975
Which start you going to?
>>
>>73197975
It takes about 5+ years to gain citizenship.
If you're lucky, your American relatives can help expiate the process and you can vote for Trump's second term!
>>
>>73199882

What state?
>>
Should I marry an American girl to get citizenship? Is that the easiest way?
>>
>>73200665

Get some fake Romanian documents, we take brown immigrants much easier than white
>>
>>73199918
>>73200578
Illinois, Chicago

But i ckeched the neigbourhood im going to its white and with a low crime rate.
>>
>>73199882

Fug.

Maybe in a couple of years I'll try looking for a job there. Want to live in a gun friendly state.
>>
>>73200807
inb4 Romanian shitposter shows up
>>
>>73197975
>wanting to come to a land full of niggers and sjws
>>
>>73197975

Are you brown?
>>
>>73197975
you lucky bastard, do you have family there?
if not, how?
>>
>>73197975
>Just in time to get my citizenship and vote for Trumps second term in office.

My faggot brother-in-law is a leaf. Even though he is married and has tiny burgers, it took him like 4 years to become a citizen.

Sorry chap, but the amount of future wall-builders we have here is making the legal immigration process very uncomfortable and inefficient.
>>
>>73201000
Swede here.
>>73200160 was my experience.
I had ancestors who settled in California as missionaries. Fast forward 200 years and my country is falling the fuck apart, so I moved to the states, got permanent residence, applied for citizenship, was vouched for by my American relatives and took the oath.
>I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America
I had such an awkward boner reciting it.
>>
If you need extra people to vouch for you serbro I'm in Columbus Ohio, only like a 4-5 hour drive in willing to make
>>
>>73200830
Ayyyyy dobro došli brate, we have a huge Serbian community here, you'll like it, just be sure to steer clear of the South side and you'll be fine
>>
>>73201333
I don't know how you all have relatives there, one of them must've moved there without having relatives right?
I don't know anyone in the states.
>>
>>73200830
Hate to break it to you man but Illinois won't go for trump it is a solidly blue state
>>
>>73200830
Good, just stay away from nigger areas. But I think you already know that
>>
File: CAM00622.jpg (986 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
CAM00622.jpg
986 KB, 2592x1944
Be sure to move to a state where you can legally arm yourself ASAP.

Speak with anons, if you move to a free state, you might be able to find another patriot willing to sell you arms in a private-sale.

If you are coming into this country, you are indebted to protect the constitution that drew you to our land. If you believe in those ideals, you are a true American.

However, we live in dark times, and you will need to be prepared to defend yourself, and your rights.

Follow the law, but if you get pushed, know your legal rights to shove back. The sting of 1000 bees will make the biggest man flee.
>>
Serious question coming from an American: What percentage of people in foreign countries want to come to America? Is America still seen as an ideal place to many foreigners?
>>
>>73197975
You are a true filth, betrayer of your nation and people.
>>
>>73201871
I visit Serbia every summer for a month and from what I've seen everyone there seems to be convinced that the streets are paved with gold and everyone lives in mansions
>>
>>73197975
Just 3 to 4 more years for me. Start removing kebab and I'll join in later.
>>
>>73201675
I personally know a girl from France who moved here to California. Her parents were killed in a car crash, so she was raised by grandparents. They died when she was 17 and literally had no family. She was also gothic as fuck and didn't have any friends either. She used her inheritance to move to Hollywood to be a costume designer and graphic artist. Like me, 5 years later after having a permanent residence, paying taxes and staying out of trouble, she took the oath.
>tl;dr need money, can't be a NEET
>>
>>73197975

My best mate from high school was from Serbia. He hated niggers and we would jump them together.

I miss my bro...
>>
>>73201871
Fuck yeah, I'm thinking of moving to burgerland once I finish uni, we are headed in a dangerous direction down here in texas
>>
>>73202032
I don't have a dollar to my name, but I am studying computer science, maybe someone will hire me over there
>>
>>73201675
If you learn to program computers before the bubble bursts and they close the window on immigration for that, thats an easy way to get in right now.

Nursing fits that bill too, but you have to be trained to American standards & Im not sure what the compatibility is with European medical training.

Or you can just fly to Mexico and walk across the border illegally. 30 million of your bastard children have already done it.
>>
>>73199882
nepotism strikes again.

fuck you, op. fuck you very much.
>>
>>73202743
It's just the way the world works, bro.
Nepotism certainty makes life easier, but just it's not impossible. I enrolled in a shitty community college before making my way up to the state's top public university.
The out-of-state tuition was fucking insane, but once I received citizenship, I qualified for a metric fuck ton of grants.
>>
>>73202716
>programming computers
that's for plebs boi, I'm going the mathematics and AI route
When the programming bubble bursts and all the haxor wannabe nerds go jobless I'll be helping a corporation rip you off and strip your privacy :^)
>>
>>73197975
Welcome, white brother
>>
I'm a Canadian citizen ethnically Serbian, can I live and work in the US?
>>
Any qt american grils wanna marry me so I can get citizenship?
>>
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>73203471
no

fuck off to trudeaustan
>>
>>73203577
b-but my grandpappy was an american citizen.

pls
>>
File: 1446333704991.png (1 MB, 1240x869) Image search: [Google]
1446333704991.png
1 MB, 1240x869
>>73203471
>find chill dude you get along with
>gay marriage him into citizenship
>be flatmates and bros for a couple of years
>???
>profit
you've gained a friend for life and that sweet US citizenship
>>
>>73203471
>le marriage to citizenship meme
You need to be a green card holder for 3 years, have lived with your spouse for at least 3 years continuously (not cumulatively) and have contributed in way, shape or form, to the community you live in, usually in the form of taxes or volunteer work.

You now realize all this shit is LAW but Mexicans simply cross the Rio Grande and get free section 8 housing and EBT cards because they will vote Democrat for life once given voting privileges.
Shit, California gave most of its illegals fucking drivers' licenses because SJWs complained it was discrimination not to allow illegal immigrants to drive.
>>
Serbia is pretty based. I'm pissed off about what Clinton did to them. Although, I will say that I hate Djokovic. Ajde up his fucking ass.

But yeah as another person said, for others trying to get in, try to do nursing/old people attendants. It's hugely popular for foreign people. It sounds shitty but just do it to get in.
>>
>>73204185
Fucking gerontology, man.
Literally the fast track for Europeans to get citizenship. They can write something along the lines of, "I nursed American war veterans, played checkers with them and made sure they felt comfortable and dignified."
>>
>>73204359

Exactly!
>>
>>73203876
>and have contributed in way, shape or form, to the community you live in, usually in the form of taxes or volunteer work.
Cool story, except my Dad is getting citizenship after marrying an American woman and he has no income over there.

It does take years though, they married in 2013.
>>
>>73204520
Income isn't the be-all, end-all requirement, but having a good reputation and having people vouch for you is nice.
>>
>>73198303
That's not how it works.
>>
>>73204686
I should mention his Dad was from the US originally and moved to Canada, but retained dual citizenship.

Not sure if that would matter.
>>
File: 1456696593731.jpg (2 MB, 2392x1396) Image search: [Google]
1456696593731.jpg
2 MB, 2392x1396
>>73199882
>h1b
I have some news for you, friend. Trump is going to crack down on visas, including the h1b. I'm sure you're a cool dude, but you'll have to go back.
>>
>>73204828
>Not sure if that would matter.
It matters a whole hell of a lot, actually.
As I mentioned in my case, I probably would have been fucked if I didn't have American relatives.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.