[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>11 million German's surrender in WWII >2/3 of entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: ready for the bbc.jpg (72 KB, 469x600) Image search: [Google]
ready for the bbc.jpg
72 KB, 469x600
>11 million German's surrender in WWII
>2/3 of entire Wehrmacht/SS
>More than every other European combatant COMBINED
>No resistance post-defeat, unlike even Albania and Ethiopia

Why were Nazi's such cowards?
>>
>>73196838
>hear on radio that war is over, German high command has officially surrendered
>you can either surrender or fight for literally nothing
>surrender
Gee that was a tough one OP
>>
>>73196838
Well when you are about to het your shit pushed in by just about everyone, I'd rather surrender and fight another day
>>
I imagine they wanted to surrender to the U.S. and British before the Russians got to them.
>>
>>73196838
They literally just lost. Makes more sense to see how you are treated by the various victors and fight the ones that mis treat you.

West Germany was self governing very quickly and East Germany was free in 30 years wasnt it?
>>
>>73196970
But Ethiopia had this same thing happened, and resisted. So did every other country.
>>
>Dying for no reason for the sake of "honor"
Stupid. Pick your battles.
>>
File: 63134.jpg (4 MB, 3489x4965) Image search: [Google]
63134.jpg
4 MB, 3489x4965
>>73196838
Albania and Ethiopia did not have their entire military might smashed, their cities bombed and burned to the ground. They didn't fight a losing war for 3 years, exhausting all industrial capabilities to the point where your own citizens are starving and half the people in your concentration camps are dead.

Are you underage, stupid, or both?
>>
>>73197146
>West Germany was self governing very quickly
No, it's still isn't.
>>
>>73197188
Because the entire war was literally over, there was no reason to fight anymore, unlike Ethiopia who were conquered so early in the war their fighting might has actually contributed to a weaker Axis, helping the Allies that were still in the fight.

The Albanians were also being supported by the Soviets during Axis occupation.
>>
>>73197400
Didn't realize. Who is governing you?
>>
>>73196838
Because their goal has always been do defeat bolshevism. As the hopes of mankind now relied on the United States, it wouldn't have make any sense to weaken the major antagonist of the Soviet Union by then.
>>
>>73196838
Germans are a servile and truly inferior people at their very core.
>>
>>73197672
Der Zentralrat der Juden
>>
>>73197716
Why were Germans so racists against slavs/russians?
>>
>>73197365
>Albania and Ethiopia did not have their entire military might smashed, their cities bombed and burned to the ground.

Claimed were the loss of 2,000 churches, the loss of 525,000 houses, and the slaughter and/or confiscation of six million beef cattle, seven million sheep and goats, one million horses and mules, and 700,000 camels.
In addition, these human losses were recorded by the Ethiopians:

275,000 – combatants killed in action; 78,500 – patriots killed during the occupation (1936–1941); 17,800 civilians killed by bombings and 30,000 in the February 1937 massacre; 35,000 – people who died in concentration camps; 24,000 – patriots executed by Summary Courts; 300,000 – persons who died of privations due to the destruction of their villages.
The Total was 760,300 human losses.[56] ( 38 ethiopians for every italian)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War#War_crimes

>Italian Ethiopia had an area of 305,000 square miles and a population of 9,450,000 inhabitants,

Nearly one in ten ethiopians died in that war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Ethiopia#Characteristics_.26_Data

Truth is that resistance/revolution movement need foreign support to function.
>>
>>73198004
Acting out because of their tremendous inferiority complex when faced with the tremendous superiority of polish/russian people and culture.
>>
>>73196838
They were just following orders
>>
>>73198279
>military might smashed
>still have troops and morale for guerilla warfare
I think I should've made my argument a bit more clear. The German military was destroyed. The war was done, everyone knew they couldn't win anymore and they knew the Soviets would make the Germans pay for every casualty they took. The whole nation was exhausted, both mentally and physically.
>>
>>73198004
They weren't. Millions of Slavs fought for the Wehrmacht. They were anti-bolshevist.
>>
>>73196838

One grandpa was 16 and his minesweeper sunk after an airstrike. So what would you have done swimming in the cold north sea?

Other grandpa was in russian prison. Don´t know how this happened cause he never spoke about the war. He came back years after the war ended. My grandmother worked in front of the house when he came down the street.
She didn´t recognized him cause russian prison changed him a lot.

You must be a coward to blame those guys from your warm appartment.
>>
File: 1437610893173[1].jpg (3 MB, 2443x3564) Image search: [Google]
1437610893173[1].jpg
3 MB, 2443x3564
>>73196838
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
Howdy, Germanic servants!
I'm made of GOLD!
T. Charlemagne
>>
>>73197672
The German Free State
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.