[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seeing this transition should be obvious for most people. ITT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 750x750
My girlfriend is 24, lots of her girlfriends introduce themselves as liberals, feminists... instantly. Signaling immediately, yet when questioned, seem to know far less about issues than I assumed. Is feminism just an excuse to get fat and get shitty tattoos?
>>
>>73196698
Yep, that about sums it up
>>
Who introduces themselves that way? Get new friends. If someone introduces themselves like that they just cause trouble.
>>
No one does this
>>
>>73196698
>introduce themselves as liberals, feminists... instantly

WHAT? Who does this?
>>
girls are by default liberal. they are natural caretakers so it makes sense that they would be.
>>
>>73197176
This is patently false
>>
>>73196698
I'd say it's more of an identity issue than an excuse to get shitty tattoos and get fat.

Men and women used to have roles in society, and people lived with it quite happily. Nowadays that these roles have eroded, they lack that part of their identity and feel the need to fill it with something. That something can be anything, really. In the western world it just happens to be the case that feminism played their cards quite well and ended up as the winner.
>>
>>73197256
It's true though. The very nature of a woman is feels>reals.
>>
>>73196698

You guys are fucking pathetic when it comes to feminists I swear.

Both her pics are fucking sexy and unlike you fags I'd fuck her so good she submitted to my will.

Thats all any feminist needs. Is to be pounding like the filthy slut she is. They want a man to dominate them. I swear it once you do they are yours. They will confirm to your will.

Unless you suck in bed then they will keep bitching like cunts.
>>
>>73196880
College-Age kids DO this, perhaps it's a bit of confirmation bias, But I am explaining to you exactly the way it happens. I will touch on a political topic during a night out of drinking, and begin to discover the mind of some of these girls. It is interesting that they repeat the drive-by medias talking points yet when confronted with a deeper understanding of the issue they will come to realize that they actually don't know very much about the topic other than to support it/oppose it. It's just interesting to see it play out.

Got on the topic of muh wage gap, to which I responded with my experience waiting tables, in which, girls ALWAYS earned more than me each night.
>>
>>73197519
Yo, I hope you got enough dick to fuck every other bitch on this planet will keeping your own in check. You got some work to do Chad. Get out there and convert these hoes.

You are not wrong, you can definitely convert these hoes with your cock, but I can't possibly nor do I really want to fuck all of these hoes. I do want to fuck some of these hoes and fix them; but I have a girlfriend and can't just run through a bunch of strange.

But you can, gentleman! That's what I'm trying to explain to you... Take some of the advice of some of these boards, don't be a complete Beta, do some exercise and look decent, brush your fucking teeth, and start laying some pipe to these kinds of sluts before they turn into stage 2 metamorphs, like picrelated.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.