[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Niggers are a plague
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I just had an amazing thought:

What if the slave trade had never occurred? What if all nigra were still chasing gazelles and dying of malaria while America remained pure and prosperous? We probably would've industrialized even sooner and quicker since the South would've had the incentive to innovate in machinery as a result of the lack of trained monkeys to do their bidding.
>>
There would probably be a white underclass we'd be moaning about instead.

Everyone behaves better with niggers around because they don't want to be compared to them.
>>
>while America remained pure
You mean if America was exclusively native American?
>>
File: 1459038378543.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1459038378543.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
>>73192561
My eyes are finally open. Thank you
>>
>>73192738
Shouldn't you be apologizing to Mohammad for your wife resisting his advances?
>>
>>73192941
But I AM Mohammad.
>>
>>73193326
Ahhhh that explains the mental retardation...
>>
Ok, you're not going back far enough, OP.

Africa builts its economy on its slave trade with tribes enslaving other tribes, long before the white man got involved. African nations who engaged in this slavery of other conquered African peoples were already rich. Mostly it was the northern and eastern African peoples capturing and enslaving the western Africans. Africans are NOT all one people. The Hutus and Tutsis commit genocide on each other and can tell each other apart by their height and noses and general appearance, despite being from the same general area.

Between 1300-1850, several millions of white Europeans were slaves in Africa, mostly north africa. Africa wasn't satisfied with enslaving its own, it started kidnapping white travelers. Europe understandably, got pissed, and its efforts to keep its people safe from slavery ended with them making slavery illegal. Africa refused to stop slavery, and the kings and leaders of rich nations told Europe to fuck off. Europe then went to war with Africa (1st Barbary war) to MAKE them stop enslaving people. It didn't take. So Europe went BACK to war with Africa (2nd Barbary War), bombarded the shit out of them, and parked themselves there to make Africa behave. (the start of colonialism).

The young America was having its own problems getting started, had just come out of the war of 1812 which devastated it..and it didn't have the strength to get involved though it was drawn into the 2nd Barbary war because north Africa had kidnapped Americans traveling in the mediterranean. Though it did stop getting its slaves from Africa when Europe made slavery illegal and abolished the slave trade in 1807. Though you could keep those already here.

The slave trade occurred because Africa WANTED the slave trade and went to war with Europe in an effort to keep its slave economy that had made it rich. If Africa had started its shit and insisted on keeping it, colonialism to make Africa behave would not have happened.
>>
>>73194367
This sounds redpilloid. Do you have some recommended reading I could look at about this?
>>
>>73192395
>What if the slave trade had never occurred?
The Portuguese would have successfully Christianized them early on and we'd be in a much better place.

>>73194367
North Africa is completely different than Sub-Saharan Africa. That's also not how colonialism started, it started with the Portuguese making tradeposts in unused land to trade with locals.
>>
>>73192395
I've never seen any argument to suggest why non-Africans need Africans (as an aggregate) in thier societies, they are an utter plauge wherever they are.
>>
>>73194698
It's leaving out important bits you'd want to know for dealing with other people. There were black African slaves in Europe well before the Portuguese started sailing down the coast, but the amount was very small, because the process was that they would be taken as slaves by other black Africans, some were sold to Muslim North Africans, and from there some would be sold to Europeans. The Age of Sail cut out the middleman, which caused a slavery boom in West Africa, which is something you can't really fault Europeans for, since they didn't do that intentionally. Additionally, European nations had laws about who could be enslaved. You could only enslave prisoners of war and people who committed crimes against nature (like cannibals). Greedy independent merchants began breaking these laws, enslaving people in large numbers. Due to the distance, the nations of Europe couldn't do much to stop this until later.
>>
Brazil took too much slaves and see what happened
>>
>>73195212
This is the good stuff. Bump and thanks.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.