[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160506_120106.jpg (72 KB, 634x538) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160506_120106.jpg
72 KB, 634x538
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>73192391
Yo nigga dats an old tweet nigguh
>>
>>73192391
Guess he's over his gal pal getting brutally assaulted
>>
>>73192391
Shapiro is trying to slowly worm himself back into having favor with the conservative base now that the party has coalesced behind trump. He still fucking hates him, but he's a opportunistic kike and will do what it takes to make a shekel or two.
>>
>>73194241
>4/13/11
me thinks shaprio wasnt expecting the current series of events at the time
>>
File: 1455895933824.jpg (61 KB, 450x627) Image search: [Google]
1455895933824.jpg
61 KB, 450x627
>>73192391
>I'm a giant kike
>>
>>73192391
He's a neurotic jew.
>>
>>73194384
look at the date holmes
>>
>#NeverTrumpers have been completely and utterly BTFO
>they're now going into every direction, away from the GOP

So what happens now? Do they just not vote? Vote for that Gary Johnson guy? Do Glenn Beck and Ted Cruz start the American Evangelical Party, to install a thousand year theocracy?
>>
Does he get paid to tweet because that's all he does all fucking day
>>
>>73194516
They will throw tantrums for a while and then vote for Trump in GE
>>
>>73194516
It's actually a good question and we don't know the answer yet. /pol/ish Americans are still in celebration mode from Trump's smashing of Rato and capturing the GOP, they are not concerned about the vanquished. But I've been monitoring the "True Conservative" websites and their comment sections to see what they're up to. There seems to be a lot of people pledging to never support Trump no matter what, and they're shaping narratives for themselves to defend that position. I'm still unsure if they're a negligible number or not, or whether most of them are just angry and if it will pass.

But we don't actually know if they will split off and form a third party or not.
>>
>>73192391
1. Shapiro likes balls.
2. He wasn't a kike back in 11
3. He watched Team America
>>
>>73194516
>>73194803
I heard the #NeverTrump people are going to join the libertarian party.

Which is funny, because the libertarian party people are much further from being "true conservatives(tm)" than trump. I'd be interested in seeing if the neocons actually do end up co-opting libertarianism and sudden a fundamental tenet of libertarianism is protecting israel
>>
>>73195458
The libertarian party has been dead for decades anyway. If those neocon shills end up co-opting it, nothing will really change.
>>
Is that kike done throwing a hissy fit?
>>
>>73196344
No, he's still raging hard on Twitter.
>>
>>73195458
why are neocons so adamant about protecting israel?
>>
>>73197559
Because they're just globalist kike mouthpieces. Literally everything they do is to directly or indirectly support israel/jews
>>
>>73192391
He's saying that since terrorists like balls we should like balls too, specifically Trump's balls. Fight fire with fire you know?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.