[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is not racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69 KB, 1024x768
Whenever he talks about African Americans he speaks fondly of them, and he loves LEGAL Mexican immigrants, he even tweeted that he loved a mexican woman he met on stage with pic related. Here is a video of him embracing a hispanic woman who loves him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJVAaPPXdew

Yea, he does not like ILLEGAL Mexican immigrants because they are breaking the law and bring drugs and shit. That is not racist, that is just not wanting people to break the law.
I don't know why people here on /pol/ think Trump is on your side about "niggers and spics" because he is not the same as you lot in any way.
The only thing you do have right about him is that he hates Muslims. There is no denying that. Bear in mind Muslim is a religion not a race, so that does not make him racist.
He is sympathetic towards middle eastern Christians, thus, he does not have the same opinion as you lot here on /pol/ when it comes to "sand niggers".
>>
It's not a shock to anyone. Following the law is something he and /pol/acks have in common that the establishment does not care about and the main reason so many people will vote for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_knRyu2ol8
>>
File: Trump Fuher.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2273) Image search: [Google]
Trump Fuher.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2273
>>73191069
>Trump is not racist

I guess we will have to wait to know for sure.
>>
>>73191069
I like when he told that guy off for calling himself white trash
>>
>>73191069
>Trump is not racist

If you need to say that there is obviously a problem. Nobody is saying "Hillary is not racist".
>>
>>73191069
>Not racist

Crees que soy pendejo o que?
>>
>>73192747
No, it doesn't work that way, commie trash. The left accuses everyone of "racism" because they define it as broadly as it's convenient at any given time to define it that way. So their accusations are always unprincipled, even when they're by sheer luck correct. When they are wrong, and they usually are, it's important to correct the record. You don't get to wipe the record just by saying that the very strongarm tactic you used, and then failed at, is the reason you didn't fail at all. That's stupid, and you are a mick.
>>
File: 1461608463991.jpg (75 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
1461608463991.jpg
75 KB, 600x590
>>73191069

Dindu here, can confirm. I do not see Trump as a racist. Fuck off shills and fuck off everyone on this board who hates him. I adore this man ,but keep shilling because I'm enjoying the laughs all the way until the end. Good luck changing my vote, because it's not happening.

Never in my life as of this election, I have felt so proud to be an American.

By March, I was convinced meme magic was real, so by God /pol/. This man had better get in the White House or I will be an American in tears in November.

Promise me, please.
>>
File: nigger_logic.jpg (54 KB, 403x275) Image search: [Google]
nigger_logic.jpg
54 KB, 403x275
>>73192747
>Nobody is saying "Hillary is not racist"
Agreed, have to constantly say you're not a liar and a criminal is a big step up
>>
>>73193152
>you are a mick.

So you are a racist?
>>
>>73193210
bitch needs to shave her arms

3/10 would not bang
>>
File: 1461608340735.png (684 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1461608340735.png
684 KB, 640x1136
>>73194338

Better?
>>
>>73194410
what is old row?

she better not be some sorority whore
>>
>>73193210
Fuck off nigger. We don't need or want blacks voting. You're the reason America is so shit and believe me you're next back on the fucking ship to Africa.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.