[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moderate Muslims are ‘Uncle Toms,’ said Muslim set to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
http://nypost.com/2016/05/06/london-set-to-elect-muslim-mayor-who-called-moderate-muslims-uncle-toms/

MAXIMUM KEK!!! London is totally fucked lmao. Prepare your anus for the Sharia patrols London bros.

>A fucking Muslim mayor.
>>
It was nice knowing all of you but the Islamic Police are now rounding up the last few white Brits in London to be sent to Islamification Camps, or worse, the kebab factory.
Sadiq Khan has declared it open season on the infidel - we're now classed as game within the area of Londonistan.
They've put the city on lockdown. I can hear their chanting cries now. Was lovely speaking to all of you but out time is up.
>>
File: jojo fabulous.gif (2 MB, 436x244) Image search: [Google]
jojo fabulous.gif
2 MB, 436x244
Time for London to get KHAN'D
>>
He can deny Donald Trump access to the city. Still laughing you dirty foreign cunts?
>>
>>73189787
Why contain it?

Let the world know what multiculturalism really means.
>>
File: 1451926375959.jpg (64 KB, 483x807) Image search: [Google]
1451926375959.jpg
64 KB, 483x807
>>73190075
>Implying any whites want to go to Londinistan
Just nuke it
>>
>>73190075
Why the fuck would Trump want to go to the middle East?
>>
Damn. Are they going to get their caliphate before us?
>>
>>73190075
>implying he would want to come there after this shit skins rapes your homeland.

kek
>>
>>73190075
and Donald Trump can deny him access to the entire USA

checkm8
>>
I want off this ride
>>73190454
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.