[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
C U C K
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: seanbaby.jpg (130 KB, 877x708) Image search: [Google]
seanbaby.jpg
130 KB, 877x708
>there's nothing inherently wrong with being a cuckold

https://youtu.be/SE6jy78tV78
>>
What a bundle of sticks.
>>
>tfw read this guys website early on
>thought it was cool when I was younger (I am 32 now)
>See what he looks like later on

My opinion of him never recovered. You can tell if someone is a faggot by looking at them.
>>
>>73189524
It's time to prep the bull Maddox
>>
Who is this cuck?
>>
>go to /pol/
>open suggested video
>cuck voice starts playing

nope
>>
>>73189524
>Theres nothing wrong with watching some other guy bang your gf

Haha that's rich. That guy is the epitome of a cuckold.
>>
burgers are truly funny :DDD
>>
>>73189524
>the author of a book called The Alphabet of Manliness made a video about how cucking isn't bad

what a time to be alive
>>
>>73189524
That guy is so mad.
>>
I am positive that maddox never, ever gets laid
>>
File: 1457769532746.gif (594 KB, 996x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457769532746.gif
594 KB, 996x1000
>>73189524
>balding aids patient talking about being manly
>>
>>73189524
This guy used to be relevant 10+ years ago.

Keep that in mind.
>>
>>73189726
32yo and already full of hatred. Sad.
>>
We have 6 threads on this in the catalog.

What's Seanbaby up to? His comedy used to be funny but I don't know what he's doing these days.
>>
>>73189524
jesus this doesn't even make sense
I think maddox is just trying to get rid of his fans who like trump
kinda weird considering that all his fans are libertarian, apolitical, or conservative
liberals hate maddox
>>
>>73191606

Why else would I be browsing /pol/ at the office? Quite honestly the humor gets me through the workday.
>>
>>73191608

He's probably prepping a bull.
>>
>>73189524
C-C-C-KEK ME UP
>>
File: macs are for faggots.jpg (457 KB, 869x1127) Image search: [Google]
macs are for faggots.jpg
457 KB, 869x1127
>>73191526
He was never relevant, but 15 years ago he was funny.

Now, not so much.
>>
>>73191728

I hope not. He was pretty based. His ordeal with Uwe Boll was well, not epic, but funny as fuck.

Pretty much after he left Cracked, I stopped reading and it has become another Buzzfeed from what I hear.
>>
>>73189524
He is playing polemic to still be relevant, can someone tell that semitic troll he is too old for today internet personas?

Fucking old people just die already
>>
>>73191608
I hope he's not a cuck too. I loved reading his shit in EGM as a kid.
>>
>>73189524
this isn't what cuck even means
its just a fucking insult on par with calling someone a faggot
except being a cuck is far worse than being a fag
>>
>maddox and seanbaby

holy shit that was a long time ago. egm was the only vidya magazine i ever liked now that i think about it.
>>
>>73189524

Go away Maddox, you haven't been relevant since 2003.
>>
Is that Dick in the backround??
>>
>>73192137
EGM was my favorite magazine too. I had Nintendo Power for a few years but the tone of the magazine was always very PR-like, and I unsigned around the time the Wii was announced because I was kind of done with Nintendo.
>>
>>73192137

EGM EGM2/expert gamer OPM and PSM were great.

Gameplayers and UGP was good as well.
>>
>>73189524
13 years ago i would give my leg do hang out with these guys, times really have changed
>>
>watch video expecting him to just complain about the lack of variety in insults
>nope, he actually DEFENDS KEKOLDRY like it's a good thing

What the fuck happened to this guy? He used to be based, now he's all but confirmed to have other people fucking his wife for him. He even wrote an article recently defending douchebag cyclists who hold up traffic.
>>
>Maddox

Is it 2005?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.