[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angelo John Gage Shoahed: YouTube Videos Deleted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1454966254456.jpg (36 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1454966254456.jpg
36 KB, 512x512
What happened to the videos of Angelo John Gage on his original YouTube channel? All of his best work are gone. Please tell me somebody downloaded them all and uploaded them somewhere, preferably on a secure, anonymous service.

Here is his new YouTube channel:

YouTube: Angelo John Gage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0qBMBVcFF3KTpq9C6NTSXw/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (302 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
302 KB, 1920x1080
Angelo John Gage - Make Whites Great Again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9HBtB2w0Ts
>>
File: 1462544549995.jpg (65 KB, 633x485) Image search: [Google]
1462544549995.jpg
65 KB, 633x485
Please respond.
>>
This guy is basically a scam artist. He's trying to get people to pay into what is basically just a self help program. He's completely went out of his way to distance himself from White Nationalism which I think is good but he still hangs around pro-white circles and tries to get people from pro-white circles to pay into his group.

He did some minor activism a few years ago but it was nothing major. He really has nothing to offer from an intellectual stand point so I don't see why it matters.
>>
He said that it was basically a "rebirthing". He wasnt getting anywhere. So he deleted them all as a ritual to start making some progress
>>
>>73189711

Thanks for a response.

I found some of his videos enlightening. Sure, some of his videos weren't original and has been said by others but I liked his style and use of the white board. There was this one video of how to start and maintain a movement. The 4Ps (?): Prepare, Preserver, Persistence, P? I wanted to watch that video again and more of his.
>>
File: ajg.png (493 KB, 644x524) Image search: [Google]
ajg.png
493 KB, 644x524
>>73188222

He is buttman because people trolled him with the Italians are nigger and he hates Nordics pride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lna506fj_fA
>>
>>73190077

That sounds reasonable. I do such a "rebirth" all of the time with my electronics. I hope he redo his earlier works.
>>
File: trolledlolz.png (31 KB, 638x263) Image search: [Google]
trolledlolz.png
31 KB, 638x263
He literally fell for the memes.
>>
Holy shit, he is a huge faggot to get this triggered over Internet trolls.

Anyone who gets this butthurt over trolling on the internet has serious complex issues.
>>
>>73188222
He deleted them himself. He has a video explaining why. He basically realized he was retarded and wanted to take a different approach, but I haven't noticed much of a difference
>>
>>73190322
It's Poe's law though, if you hanged around for a while you'd know many people are actually serious about it, and even historically there was such a theory around.
I can't recall how many 300+ replies threads I've been in arguing about this stuff, and it wasn't with Australians either.
>>
>>73191037

I've been a stormfag since 2003, I know people are serious about "muh nordics", but why fucking take them that serious to get this upset?

He is clearly triggered and raging in that video. Fuck, Hitler didn't have blonde hair, Joseph Goebbels sure the fuck didn't. It's a subset of the white nationalist culture that doesn't affect anything.

He has been trolled and the trolls won.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.