[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun fags btfo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 19
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Whats with gun fags trying to control everything except for guns? Trannys cant use whatever bathroom they want, we cant smoke weed, we cant buy hookers, gays cant marry, and if your name isn't joe mike or tom you canr have a job.

But guns everyone should have guns. Dont take away out guns.

Why are gun fags so hypocritical? Everyone knows guns do more hark them good. Look how manh deaths there are every year.
>>
>>
>>73183981
potty politics are not a real issue
>>
Being a tranny, gay, smoking weed, and buying hookers are not explicitly protected rights in the constitution
>>
>>73183981
How many of those things are written into the American Constitution?
>>
>>73183981
It's not really a matter of keeping people out of bathrooms, it's a matter of not inviting them in and pandering to what is obviously a mental illness.
>>
>>73184079
Good for him fighting in a war that was pointless and only befitted 1%ers. He lost too btw
>>
>>73184152
There it is. You can delete your thread now, OP.
>>
>>73184152
Back then a gun could probably only kill one person at a time. Also who cares? Wouldn't you life be better if no one had guns to kill you with?
>>
>>73183981
forever searching for the perfect false equivalency that will finally end the constitution….
>>
>>73184186
How many women have you seen use your bathroom? Tons women always go in my bathroom when there line is too long. But no one cares.
>>
>>73183981
Americans need guns because they live in a jungle. Civilised nations do not need guns.
>>
I love guns, and I don't care which bathroom you use, whether you get gay married, or whether you smoke weed with hookers.

Have at it, sport.
>>
Because I don't care about Trannies, dude weed and fags
>>
>>73184372
>Wouldn't you life be better if no one had guns to kill you with?
My life would be better if I could by a gun to protect myself
>>
>>73184372
>muh muskets meme

Wow aren't you smart? We didn't have m4s in colonial days? Makes you think /pol/!
>>
>>73184372
>musket meme
the puckle gun and girandoni air rifle would disagree
>>
>>73183981
You don't have an inherent right from birth that is outlined in the constitution to bare your hairy ass in a women's bathroom
>>
>>73184186
Transgender bathrooms = not a real issue. Seriously who the fuck cares.
>>
>>73183981
Maybe the idea of a hairy dude in a dress following my daughter into the bathroom troubles me.

The idea of a few rednecks with guns doesn't. Nuke Chicago and Baltimore and watch those gun homicides plummet.
>>
>>73184372
They also didn't have TV or the internet back then
>>
SHALL
>>
So youre comparing trannies are criminals?
How anti LQBTQ+ of you
>>
>>73183981
if you equate those issues you mentioned with 2A, you're a fucking joke
>>
>Everyone knows guns do more hark them good. Look how manh deaths there are every year.
The only reason to ban guns is to stop cunts giving a shotgun a blowjob because their girlfriend dumped them. Restrictions don't lower the homicide rate in a statistically significant way, and may raise it.

>Trannys cant use whatever bathroom they want
Trannies are such a tiny fragment of the population that they're irrelevant in every way, and you're stupid for caring about them.

>gays cant marry
Gays, by definition, can't have a Christian marriage, and this will never change, because the Bible is more or less fixed at this point. Any other kind of marriage could either be replaced by a next-of-kin application form, is from another religion with marriage laws that are basically the same, or is cultural appropriation of Christian traditions, you privileged shitlord.

>if your name isn't joe mike or tom you canr have a job
That's lucky for you, because you speak English at a level below the average Mexican toddler.

>we cant smoke weed
Yes, you can, as long as you're smart enough not to get caught doing it.
>>
>>73185020
SHOOT
>>
>>73185113
UNTIL
>>
>>73183981
Weed and hookers buy benfit the country in many ways if it was legal. We would be billions in taxes and crime would drop by 50%.

Gay and trannies. Who cares? They typically stay in their own part of town amyways?

Guns kill more people than anything else. Murder would go down if every state had the gun laws Illinois has. Idk why gun fags just cant go with that?
>>
>>73184079
Thats right goy die for us.
>>
>>73185151
NIGGERS
>>
>>73185151
SHOT
>>
>>73184372
>if no one had guns
Sure. If also like to live in fantasy land where women aren't total degenerates and everyone had a billion dollars and Jews didn't exist, but unfortunately I live in reality
>>
>>73184372
This. Also the founding fathers smoked weed. It wasn't illegal till the 30s.
>>
>>73185252
I was aiming for DEAD but yours works too
>>73185278
should've practiced more then
>>
>>73184961
They probably get the guns from other states with looser gun laws.
>>
File: 1461716591158.png (2 MB, 1302x1182) Image search: [Google]
1461716591158.png
2 MB, 1302x1182
HITLER TOOK THE GUNS
STALIN TOOK THE GUNS
MAO TOOK THE GUNS
FIDEL CASTRO TOOK THE GUNS
HUGO CHAVEZ TOOK THE GUNS

AND I'M HERE TO TELL YOU
1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY AND TAKE OUR FIREARMS
>>
>>73185395
yeah and the cartel gets their guns from the US government
>>
Anti-gun people need to kill themselves. Preferably not with guns though, we don't need your worthless lives being lumped into gun death statistics.
>>
>>73185297
>founding fathers smoked weed

They most certainly did not. The Condtitution was created prior to the Louisiana purchase, which means the only places weed can viably grow wasn't owned when it was created, and doesn't naturally grow in most European areas.
>>
>>73183981
If you had a gun you could do all of that and then kill yourself op.
>>
File: 1462190432790.jpg (54 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
1462190432790.jpg
54 KB, 620x348
Hillary already proposed a solution to the tranny bathroom problem: sex cards.

Hear me out. Everyone gets a card with the appropriate sex, which is used like a metro card, to get into the appropriate bathroom. She already proposed the design for the woman card.
>>
>>73184079
I want this shirt.
>>
>>73185402
Oh, you mean you'd all run off like cowards while your Whitehouse is burnt to the ground? Do us all a favour and keep your mouth shut you fat fuck.
>>
>>73185460

Potheads will try to convince you that Jesus smoked weed. Anything to promote and justify their degeneracy.
>>
>>73185480
think of your fellow anons, most already handed in their man cards
>>
>>73184372

Why don't you tell that to the people who have used guns to protect their lives.
>>
>>73185533

Outta here you potato nigger. Go be England's bitch.
>>
>>73183981
bathrooms were never the big issue, since there are stalls.
Showers are the problem. And they are usually seperated just like bathrooms. If we allow trannies in the bathrooms, they will take over showers, just by walking through them. There is a good reason showers are seperated by gender, even if there won't be a rape orgy every day.
>>
>>73184372
First amendment coverd forms of expression not invented in the 18th century.
>>
>>73184372
Yeah, but that's literally impossible to implement, there will always be someone with gun no matter the laws, so you might as well have one too.
>>
>>73185595
England? Don't you mean Pakistan's colony? Jaysus lad, they won't be doing anything for a while.
>>
>>73183981
You are retarded.

Next question.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 235x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 235x300
FUCK!

How can I POSSIBLY refute this?!

You got me op you sly motherfucker, guess I have no choice but to turn in all my guns and move to Inglewood for some cultural enrichment
>>
>>73184372
Heard of cannons buddy?
>>
>>73185395
So if gangs are killing each other in scores, your solution is to take everyone's guns away?

You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>73184372

Yeah, and if skittles-shitting rainbows shot from flying unicorns assholes life would be perfect.
>>
>>73184372

No because then if someone breaks in I have to get into a fucking knife fight
>>
>>73185969

Dead niggers and suicides mean you have to give up your second amendment. Don't be a stubborn goy. Who cares if conceal carry holders are the mow law abiding citizens and whites overwhelmingly don't carry out gun crimes outside of sensationalized school shootings that are statistically insignificant.
>>
>>73183981
Constitution says we get to have the right to bear arms, aka guns.

I can also use the OP image to prove another point:

Making a law that says "don't shoot innocent people" and another law that says "don't perv on little girls in the bathroom" are essentially the same thing, don't do x. The difference is that it's very hard to prevent someone from getting a gun to shoot someone innocent, but it is very easy for people around a bathroom to find Waldo trying to get into the women's bathroom and tell his creepy ass to GTFO.

Now, Waldo can claim he is hide n seek sexual and must hide in the women's restroom in order to properly express xerself. If you say otherwise you could be charged with discrimination.
>>
>look at all the gun deaths, oy vey!
What the jew don't tell you is that the numbers includes suicide, accidents and police work.

If libs wanted to reduce violence, crime and murder, they would be banning niggers and not guns.
>>
>>73186146
>Dead niggers and suicides mean you have to give up your second amendment
I wish we could double up on it.
>>
>>73185402
Guns dont stop drones
>>
File: 1435005492350.jpg (40 KB, 552x665) Image search: [Google]
1435005492350.jpg
40 KB, 552x665
>>73184372
>Back then a gun could probably only kill one person at a time. Also who cares? Wouldn't you life be better if no one had guns to kill you with?
>>
>>73186379
Drones don't stop revolutions either.
>>
>>73186379
>the US military will no be affected at all in the event of civil war
wut
>>
>>73186266
96% of blacks have never commted a crime. Actually mist of them are really good people. I know because i loan my wife out to bbc all the time.
>>
>>73183981
Gunfag here.

idgaf about weed or bathrooms

hookers already legal here

am against gay marriage for the same reason am against no fault divorce, alimony rape, and childless marriage - less babby. Given that marriage is already a sham show idgaf 'bout that either

Only thing I really want banned are influence over a nation's laws, currency, or majority of its news media by entities who are more loyal to a 3rd party than to that nation.
>>
File: 1462519306181.jpg (51 KB, 632x419) Image search: [Google]
1462519306181.jpg
51 KB, 632x419
>>73183981
>If the arguments of the other side are flawed, that allows us to assume our arguments are rock solid
>philosophy is so easy when you're on the right side of history, I sure love being a liberal herp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp
>>
>>73186379

Drones don't enforce curfews and go house to house searching for contraband.
>>
>>73184261
We never lost. The moment McDonalds popped in that god forsaken land, we had won. They make our shit for us, they are our slaves.
>>
>>73186548
wow you loan youe wife out to bbc as well. It pretty obvious that cuckholding is on the rise. Everyone i know lets their wife fuck black dudes. I mean they are the best at sex and have monster dicks.
>>
>>73186379
But Jeremy Renner did it in The Bourne Legacy.

That was literally the only good scene in that shitfest too.
>>
>>73183981
>be left-wing commie scum
>believe gun control only benefits those with the funds and means to pass through all the bureaucratic bullshit
>working man remains unarmed

Why are liberals so cucked?
>>
>>73183981
The right to bear arms is a Constitutional right. It is forbidden for any government to infringe upon it. Public bathrooms are normally private property, so the owners can do whatever they wish. The consumers will make their decisions as well and the market will find a solution. The logic of this meme is retarded my friend. If anything the gov can make ruling regarding their own restrooms but Target should have its policy and Chick fil A should have its. But in no way is any of this relevant to my gun ownership. God gives me to defend my life and family by any means necessary. and the Constitution forbids the gov from changing that.
>>
File: puckle gun.jpg (74 KB, 766x601) Image search: [Google]
puckle gun.jpg
74 KB, 766x601
>>73184372
hows the weather over there on the west coast
>>
>>73184152
Okay but the Constitution isn't an infallible document. Times change and so should laws and restrictions.
>>
>>73186915
why was the world os fucking slow to develop revolvers and bullets? Christ maybe we aren't much better tha niggers but kept bashing our heads against the wall so many times we got somewhere.
>>
>>73186996
>it's literally 2016! you racist rednecks don't need your guns anymore, now give them up. UGH!

Fundamental rights are immutable.
>>
>>73186996

The bill of rights are inherent rights. They don't change with time.
>>
>>73186996
ARTICLE V FAGGOT....READ IT!!! THAT'S HOW LAWS CHANGE. THATS HOW THE GOVERNMENT CAN EMPOWER ITSELF. HOWEVER, IF 13 STATES REFUSE THE CHANGES, IT DOES NOT CHANGE. THATS WHAT A FUCKING REPUBLIC IS!!!
>>
>>73187051
thats what I think at first we just slightly better then niggers then we met chinks and smashed heads into something enough that the switch flipped
>>
>>73186996
Actually the constitution is an infallible document. It's the "interpretations" of things that aren't clearly enough explained that are infallible, i.e.: every liberal judge's interpretation
>>
>>73183981
Are we comparing two entirely different things again?
I think we are.
>>
>>73187068
I'm not against guns I just think it's silly to use a document in and of itself as justification for action, instead explain why that document is in the right rather than just say, "The Constitution said so hurr Durr."
>>
>>73183981
Why are you getting a picture from the Sustainability the Musical page or whatever the faggot green band is? They literally teen anyone who doesn't have the same opinion as them.
>>
File: 1461915725237.jpg (49 KB, 941x960) Image search: [Google]
1461915725237.jpg
49 KB, 941x960
>>73184079
>>
>>73187321
YES. The document says what it says. Thats it. The interpretation is clear. The Constitution is only an evolving document in the sense that Article V allows for a process of change. But that is the only way it changes!
>>
>>73187418
Shut up nigger. You wouldn't ask the same of the rest of the Amendments.
>>
>>73186915
>Puckle demonstrated two configurations of the basic design: one, intended for use against Christian enemies, fired conventional round bullets, while the second, designed to be used against the Muslim Turks, fired square bullets. The square bullets were considered to be more damaging. They would, according to the patent, "convince the Turks of the benefits of Christian civilization".
>>
>>73187418
God gives us the right to defend our lives and loved ones by any means. Period. Right to defense is inherent. Any to do so you need tools equal or greater than your enemies. The Constitution just provides a barrier from gov infringement on that right.
>>
>>73187528
holy shit, based nig nog
>>
>>73187418
Because the philosophy enshrined in the document is supposed to be the fundamental values of this country. Just about everything in the Natural Law tradition (mostly from Locke and Rosseau) is codified in the Bill of Rights.

From that, we extrapolate the laws and determine the best way to suit everyone's liberties (or at least that's the way it's supposed to be).

In short: the U.S. Constitution is not only a document of law, but of culture as well. IT's an outline of the American way of thought, like the Declaration of Independence and the Treaty of Paris.
>>
>>73186584
You did lose. You lost the war on sexuality. Our women cheat on us more than anyother race because we have the smallest dicks.We cannot make our women cum even. Which is why they are switching over to bbc and want open realthionships.
>>
>>73187819
Wrong. The new basis of fundamental values are feelings of liberals and minorities

GUNFAGS BTFO
>>
File: deliverance.jpg (34 KB, 720x365) Image search: [Google]
deliverance.jpg
34 KB, 720x365
>>73187737
>God gives us the right

please be bait
>>
>>73187757

Not all nogs are terrible. Some of the most based comments you hear can come from an older black male and some of the most cancerous things you can hear or see come from young white leftists.
>>
File: image.png (5 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 247x204
>>73187948
>>
>>73187939
>new values
Every so often there needs to be a purge :^)
>>
>>73183981
I would go further than self defense and say it should be a right to assassinate someone. Not in the sense that anarchy should reign and you be granted impunity for your actions, but a gun is the equalizer between you and corrupt law.

[spoiler] Hi CIA[/spoiler]
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 651x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 651x429
>>73187939
>muh fee fees
>>
>>73187948
the Creator

Cf. the declaration of independence
>>
>>73184372
>this bait
>>
>>73187650
I dunno, I think it's important for everyone to ask themselves why these amendments are for the best and whether or not the should be kept. I'm not saying I disagree with the Constitution, in fact I very much so support it, I just feel that many people don't really think about what they're supporting, and this ignorance could lead people astray.

That being said, it's likely the liberals that need to familiarize themselves with the Constitution.
>>
>>73187737
>>73187819
I suppose these justifications are fair, but when arguing with someone who is anti-gun, I don't think they would have put this much thought into it, and therefore for them the argument, "The Constitution says so" would be insufficient for them since they wouldn't see where you're coming from.
>>
Why do gun grabbers get butt devastated over guns which only result in roughly 30,000 deaths a year in America which is 0.009% of its population?
>>
>>73188768
It just means you have to tailor your argument to their sensibilities.

If they're arguing form a Utilitarian standpoint, bring out the statistics and refute theirs.

If they're arguing from a moral standpoint, ask them to back up their own morals, and ask them to prove that their morals are superior to your own.

Always be prepared though, know your facts and statistics, cite sources, and lern2debate.
>>
>>73189013

It's a mystery. They are just angry people and Firearms probably give them nightmares of white male patriarchy and power.
>>
>>73184079
fpbp, OP BTFO
>>
>>73184372
But you guys all had guns to fight against the gubbermint and protect yourselves from oppression.
Now the gubmint oppressors have machine-guns, so the populace needs them too.

It's pretty great, right here, but in the cities people do actually still have guns and commit gun crime, there's just no way to defend yourself from it.
>>
>>73183981
>Ill take strawman for 1000$ Alex.

There isn't a black market for genderfluid porta-potties.
>>
File: George-Washington-hemp.jpg (248 KB, 1320x768) Image search: [Google]
George-Washington-hemp.jpg
248 KB, 1320x768
>>73185460
>pic related

>>73185535
Jesus could turn mids into kush, it's in the quran or whatever
>>
>>73183981
>trying to tell people with guns what to do

hahahahaha

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha
>>
>>73185533
That was 1812 you retarded potato nigger. You bring dishonor upon my ancestral homeland with your cuckoldry. Go take the English muslim cock more.
>>
Liberalism is a mental illness.

Bring back the insane asylums.
>>
>>73184457
US CIVILOIZD NAYHUNNS DONT NEED NO GUNZ ISLAM IS RELIGIN OF PEACE OK????????????????????
>>
>I like guns therefore I hate everything that isn't a gun

That's not even a strawman. You hammered a stick into the ground in a field and taped a piece of straw to it. If you talk to gun owners, most are actually pretty libertarian. I personally don't give a fuck what you do with your life as long as it doesn't hurt other people's lives.
>>
>>73183981
>fags
Please do not use this problematic word. It is very triggering.
>>
File: 1431539148558.jpg (70 KB, 550x534) Image search: [Google]
1431539148558.jpg
70 KB, 550x534
>>73183981
>Whats with gun fags trying to control everything except for guns?
Loaded question, prove that it's gun fags first

>Trannys cant use whatever bathroom they want
Because there are other people in those bathrooms. Women don't want grown men in their bathrooms.

>we cant smoke weed
Weed is a gateway drug that is used by gangs etc. as a cover to traffic and sell other substances. The drug war doesn't target marijuana, it primarily goes after heroine and cocaine. Besides, the whole "if you tax it you'll make so much money xDXD" argument is bullshit. Take it from someone in Amsterdam, you don't want legal weed.

>we cant buy hookers
Prostitution leads to human trafficking and sexual slavery. Lots of eastern European and south east Asian women are smuggled to places where prostitution is legal and forced to work under a pimp. Again, take it from someone in Amsterdam, you don't want legal whores.

>gays cant marry
The institution of marriage has effects on all of society. By weakening what marriage means, which is the starting of a family, not just "hurr I love this dude", you are creating instability throughout society.

>and if your name isn't joe mike or tom you canr have a job.
Wat

>But guns everyone should have guns. Dont take away out guns.
"the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
>>
The Constitution written in the 18th century is an old piece of shit. Over time, many countries reform their state's constitution, yet America has a hard on for a piece of paper that is considered the law of the land.
>>
>>73196948
the US constitution is mostly pretty based

the only thing wrong with it is how elections are done with the whole delegates/electoral college system and the fact that political parties are allowed to exist
>>
File: marx_gun_control.jpg (54 KB, 449x491) Image search: [Google]
marx_gun_control.jpg
54 KB, 449x491
>>
File: tmp_1462240072144878016585.jpg (39 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1462240072144878016585.jpg
39 KB, 640x470
>>73183981
the other half of the argument in favor of guns is so the law abiding people can protect themselves from those who ignore the law. these topics are terrible for comparison. how in the hell is a kid protected from a possible mentally unstable molester if all he can do now is use the wrong bath room?
>>
File: 1424790291259.jpg (73 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
1424790291259.jpg
73 KB, 490x333
>>73187916
I just made a nigger bitch my slave last night. She came buckets. All subhuman shitskins know that white dick is superior. Even prostitutes won't fuck niggers.

You're delusional.
>>
>>73184152
thread ended here why are people still posting?
>>
>>73200009
>>73200000
>>
>>73187737
t. Cletus
>>
>>73190890
>he did not mean to exploit hemp as an versatile industrial plant,but to blaze it all day erry day
Are you high right now you fucking retard?
>>
File: 1457662354185.jpg (401 KB, 2400x1575) Image search: [Google]
1457662354185.jpg
401 KB, 2400x1575
>>73186996
>constitution isn't infallible

this should be considered treason. your constitution is the greatest document ever created. fuck off with your cuckoldry.
>>
File: Spurdo_2570cf_5455675.jpg (39 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
Spurdo_2570cf_5455675.jpg
39 KB, 500x513
>>73183981
BUT MUH CONSTITUSHON
>>
>>73186379
Its alot easier to stop a drone with a gun than with nothing.
>>
>>73185460
Are you an actual retarded person?
>>
>>73187528
Damn, Mc Ride has get get get got got gotten fat
>>
Bathrooms are in public places.

Criminals get ahold of guns in private.

What's so hard to under stand,
>>
People should own guns to protect themselves from criminals in bathrooms

I got several of my gay friends into firearms, and they carry to protect themselves from fag bashers.
I don't have any trans friends, thankfully. I find them insufferable and boring because being trans is the only aspect of their personality
>>
>>73183981
What's with people comparing banning tools to banning behaviors?
>>
>>73183981
My Uncle Tom is employed, thank you very much. He says he works like a slave but still
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.