[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump and Hillary = THE SAME?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Is Donald J. Trump just a puppet to make the sheeple think, that Hellary is the smaller evil?

Are Trump and Killary working together in the baclground?

Do you think they really count the votes or do they already know who will be the next prezident? If iI remember correct, there were manipulations when Bush jr. got elected, right? Why should they count the votes correct if manipulation is so easy?
>>
whos on the left?
>>
>>73183574
idk
>>
>>73183881
schon mit markanter frisur, aber noch ohne ambitionen auf das weisse haus empfing der immobilien tycoon die frankfurter oberburgermeisterin

wat is this meaning?
>>
>Are Trump and Killary working together
No

Next question
>>
Yeah he's a puppet that spent millions of dollars of his own money to trick voters.

Makes sense.
>>
>>73182731
Those are some darn nice picture frames.

>Money talks.
>>
>>73184490
Already with an iconic haircut but without any White House ambitions, the real estate magnate received the mayor of Frankfurt.
>>
>>73186114
Thanks dutchbro.
>>
>>73182731
If this is true, I have no choice but to become a #CruzMissile now
>>
>>73182731
He can win if foreign Kraust and otger Euroshits shut up about American politics.
The reason people are voting for him is because people are sick of their president bending over backwards to please foreigners.
>>
>>73182731
>billionaire works for corrupt politician
>sacrifices entire reputation for sake of a corrupt politician

This is how stupid you sound
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.