[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Practice what you preach, faggots. http://www.thedailybeas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1457027358944.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457027358944.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
Practice what you preach, faggots.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/26/all-the-things-you-can-no-longer-buy-if-you-re-really-boycotting-trans-friendly-businesses.html?via=mobile&source=twitter
>>
You do realize that LGBT gets a shit reputation because they act like they should be praised like the fucking second coming of Jesus, right?
>>
>>73182331
FBPB
>>
>>73182202
Out of that entire list, Visa and Walgreens are the only two that I do business with. Funny, I wasn't even trying and I boycotted most of these businesses.
>>
>>73182331
We didnt start this fight asshole, but we will sure as shit end it.
>>
File: martinluther.jpg (47 KB, 300x340) Image search: [Google]
martinluther.jpg
47 KB, 300x340
>>73182202
Okay let's see if there's any good companies among the-
>Coca-Cola
>McDonalds
>Apple
>>
>>73182331
Fucking this. The lgbtqxyzlmnop crowd has a superiority complex. I wouldn't mind them so much if they just calmed the fuck down with their shit.

When straight people act like they do I feel the same way. It's nothing against their sexual preference, it's the fact that they think their way of life is superior and that they have the right to act like degenerates in public.
>>
File: 1462543339319.gif (4 MB, 362x271) Image search: [Google]
1462543339319.gif
4 MB, 362x271
Also
>First of all, there is no evidence to suggest that transgender people are a danger in restrooms,
There's no evidence to suggest that a person can be the wrong gender, but apparently that doesn't matter
>>
File: victory hooligan.webm (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
victory hooligan.webm
1 MB, 960x540
Why so silent, OP? Lack the balls to defend your argument on here, huh?
>>
>>73184073
Sorry I took a shower, try it sometime.
There is a shit-ton of historical and clinical evidence that transgender is legit.

I'm going to spam you with links you're not going to read, so why even bother?

PS: nice webm, like you'd ever have the nuts to take your shit to the street.
>>
>>73184612
>There is a shit-ton of historical and clinical evidence that transgender is legit.

There isn't.

Not even homosexuality is natural. You're insane.
>>
File: 1460665665567.jpg (54 KB, 201x233) Image search: [Google]
1460665665567.jpg
54 KB, 201x233
>>73182202
trans lbgt isnt even 1% of the population
it's just a diversion the media sticks to the people, give them some more nonsense to talk about
might as well discuss anime, though that may have too much value
>>
>>73182202
The difference is Sony isn't making me share a bathroom with a faggot not is Kraft making me share my sammich with some mentally ill freak
>>
>>73184971
/thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.