[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cancer is the true enemy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: Cancer.jpg (49 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Cancer.jpg
49 KB, 640x360
How do we beat it?
Redpill me on treatment.

>amputation
>chemotherapy
>radiation
>immunotherapy
>stem cells
>an heroism
>>
>>73180477
>How do we beat it?

A rope, a high enough tree branch, and a stool to step off of.
>>
>>73180477
It's too painful a topic for me Anon.
In your life you will see so many loved ones killed by cancer.
I start my make a wish training tomorrow. I hope I have strength enough to actually help.
>>
>>73180477
>How do we beat it?

Completely eliminate the genes for telomerase from your body and have a stem cell therapy every few years.

Otherwise there is not much you can do because it's just damage that accumulates due to the way your body works.
>>
File: ovary cancer.jpg (202 KB, 1910x1000) Image search: [Google]
ovary cancer.jpg
202 KB, 1910x1000
Seriously why is /pol/ so worried about Muslims? You think they are actually going to come into your homes and behead you? You all know this is how people actually die. It's far more terrifying than dying from a suicide bombing.

>doctor gives you the news
>you take chemo
>you cling onto the little bit of hope you have left as you shrivel up and die
>>
>>73180477
Being 100% aware every moment of your life
>>
>>73180477
Cancer cure has most likely been found, but since cancer is such a large problem it turned cancer into an industry. We don't want to loose profit now, do we?
>>
>>73180477
I believe there's a cure but doctors and hospitals male a shitload of money on treatments so there will never be a cure revealed on public, but this is just my opinion.
>>
>>73180477
by saging this thread, to start
>>
>>73180477
Surgery and Chemo.

Near future, Surgery, Chemo, Nanites, and they've figured out how to juryrig a rat's immune system so it'll kill the cancer too. Although, sometimes doing that just results in the immune system killing the rat outright, so not really ready for humans....

But hey, with Pancreatic cancer I'd say it's worth the risk, seeing as the current survival rate is 1%. Just about anything is better than "99% chance ya gonna die horribly of cancer, followed by diabetes thanks to the aforementioned cancer."

Give it another 20 years or someshit and I honestly don't think cancer will be much of a big deal. WELL, for westerners with healthcare anyway. Africans are still, as normal, screwed.
>>
File: cannabis_cures_1.jpg (188 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
cannabis_cures_1.jpg
188 KB, 1100x619
>>73180477
Cannabis cures cancer.
>>
>>73180549
>>73180672
>>73181249
>/pol/ fights those that attempt to destroy the white race and the west
>/pol/ /k/ommandos arm up to defend themselves against shitskins and the government
>/pol/ just lets cancer fuck em up

Anyone in the medical field? Any opinions on treatment and rates of success?

http://www.cancer.ca/en/cancer-information/cancer-101/cancer-statistics-at-a-glance/?region=on

30% Chance of death by cancer when considering all causes (HIGHEST).

It is estimated that in 2015:

100,500 Canadian men will be diagnosed with cancer and 41,000 men will die from cancer.
96,400 Canadian women will be diagnosed with cancer and 37,000 women will die from cancer.
On average, 539 Canadians will be diagnosed with cancer every day.
On average, 214 Canadians will die from cancer every day.

Based on 2010 estimates:

2 out of 5 Canadians (45% of men and 42% of women) are expected to develop cancer during their lifetimes.
1 out of 4 Canadians (29% of men and 24% of women) is expected to die from cancer.

Based on 2006–2008 estimates, 63% of Canadians diagnosed with cancer are expected to survive for 5 years or more after a cancer diagnosis

>63% survived cancer
What the hell did they do?
>>
File: blackcumin-bottle-main.png (70 KB, 109x450) Image search: [Google]
blackcumin-bottle-main.png
70 KB, 109x450
>>73181472
>>73181454

right on target. This stuff here, Black Cumin Seed oil, cures cancer of stages 1 and 2. In some very rare cases even stage 3. But do you see doctors promoting it? No they don't even mention it.. and if someone does they start shilling against it and claim it has 'dangerous' side effects. The only reported side effect it has is that it can lower your blood pressure and cause insomnia.
Besides curing cancer it also cures a shitload of other stuff. Just google it.
>>
>>73180477
>How do we beat it?
Don't be alive.
>>
Cancer is just an natural reaction to show when your body is shit or fucking up. It's only become a bigger thing now that we have this "society" thing that prevents people dieing from whatever diseases/disabilities/deficiencies they get for long enough so that cancer pops up and ends their lives instead.

If you're a truly healthy person you'll never have to give a fuck about cancer. When was the last time you read about some poo in loo master yogi or elder tai-chi practitioner die from cancer?
>>
>>73181842
Why doesn't cannabis cause lung cancer like tobacco?
>>
>>73181681
r-rare?
>>
>>73182283
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btpcpOJ4KM0
>furious Pete had cancer twice
>big tough guy looks completely terrified
A perfectly healthy young guy got cancer. Although most cases come from people over the age of 50, it still hits youngsters.
>>
>>73181454
>>73181472
Keeping a cure from the public eye will not work.
Someone else will come along with a cure and will take all your cancer patients away, along with rendering your expensive treatment completely useless, and if they discover that you did in fact already have a cure, your reputation hits rock bottom and it's over.

Business isn't merely about making profit.
It's also about crushing your competition whenever possible.
>>
>>73182561
"perfectly healthy young guy"

dude eats fucking 2 lbs of butter in one sitting, he is not healthy at all, he just uses steroids and lifts so it gives the illusion he is healthy when he is one foot in the grave.
>>
The amount of idiocy in this thread is amazing. There is no "one cure to cancer", cancer is not just one thing. It can happen anywhere in the body that has cells, and there are many many variations of cancer for each type of cell to many to count. This is why you can't just do one thing and it will cure all cancer because there is millions if not more different types of cancer. Even if two people have breast cancer it is very likely it is not the same.

If someone did find a cure for a particular cancer then they would copy right it and make a shit ton of money selling the cure. People would pay anything for a cure, and people are also getting weary of chemo.

The only foreseeable future for cancer treatment is short term immunotherapy, they sequence the cancer dna and then extract some white blood cells (immune cells) then teach them to kill that type of cancer dna, then mass produce them and inject them back into you. This works pretty well but still needs some work. The other potential end all for cancer would be little nano bots that swim around in your body and if it sees any cancer or precancer cells it will zap and kill them. These nano bots could potentially end all illness but this would take probably at least 100 years I would guess.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFGgbT_VasI
>>
>>73180477
Most cancer is caused by a contaminated vaccine that was given to boomers, most tumors have traces of the contamination in them.
>>
>>73183453
Citation?
>>
>>73180477
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
>>
>>73180477
Just send them back to whatever African/middle-eastern shithole they came from. As for cancer in humans, I wouldn't know.
>>
File: kek.jpg (21 KB, 650x432) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
21 KB, 650x432
>>73183672
>>
File: trust me goy i'm a doctor.jpg (223 KB, 1373x729) Image search: [Google]
trust me goy i'm a doctor.jpg
223 KB, 1373x729
>>73180477
>cancer is the real enemy

trust me i'm a doctor
>>
>>73184092
The worst part is that big Phram has it's hands on both medical errors and cancer treatment deaths. It's a shame really
>>
File: floxed by a kike.jpg (347 KB, 1766x913) Image search: [Google]
floxed by a kike.jpg
347 KB, 1766x913
>>73184206
dindunuffin goy

seriously i have been personally vicitimized
by this shit , not levaquin another FQ, cipro

2 pills and my life was totally destroyed
>>
>>73183348
Pretty much what this guy said.
I'm not a doctor but this seems to make sense to me so I'm backing it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.