[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is smoking degeneracy? Should it be banned in public?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: QuittingSmokingBeforeandAfter3.jpg (83 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
QuittingSmokingBeforeandAfter3.jpg
83 KB, 500x240
Is smoking degeneracy?

Should it be banned in public?
>>
>>73180299
No and no.
>>
>>73180299
Yes and yes.
>>
Both No.

But it should be banned in bars and other enclosed rooms.

I dont mind people smoking next to me, but some people go to a cafè with their children and those should not breathe tobacco smoke.
>>
>>73180352
>>73180532
Why is it not degeneracy?

>You willingly fuck yourself up
>It has 0 effects on your brain other than it addicts you
>Your breath will smell of shit
>You will smell of shit
>0 medical purposes
>Most educated people don't smoke in the first place

The only reason smoking hasn't been banned is because Jews profit off of it.
You fell for the Jew meme.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1965x2953) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1965x2953
Smoking is probably the most badass thing you could do. Besides maybe killing everybody in the EU
>>
File: aliens1.png (171 KB, 304x302) Image search: [Google]
aliens1.png
171 KB, 304x302
>>73180299
UK OUT OF EU NOW!
>>
>>73180299
Yes and yes
>>
>>73180299
Yes and no.

The government should have no say on what an individual can and can't do to their own body, but equally should not be responsible for shouldering the burden of paying to help those who fuck themselves up.
>>
>>73180299
Yes
If that's your policy to stop smoking, that won't work. So no. Instead try to become a decent country that doesn't want to smoke, from its own virtues.
>>
>>73181469
Oh wait, I somehow missed the "in public" part at the end of the OP.

I wouldn't say banned, but it should probably be restricted to separate areas so that those that wish so may avoid smoke.
>>
Should jerking off on other people's food considered degeneracy?

Should it be banned?
>>
>>73181638
Not if semen is correctly listed as one of the ingredients, fampai.
>>
>>73180299
No drugs
No alcohol
No cigarettes
>>
>>73180299
Yes and yes. Smoke in your homes or on your property, you're just hurting yourself and others by doing it in public. It also makes you smell like shit and is a terrible addiction.
>>
>>73180299
>Should it be banned in public?

It's pretty much already banned in public , with exception of very few designated smoking streets.
>>
If you actually think second hand smoke harms you more than just living in a city, you're mentality deficient. Second hand is no more harmful than car exhaust.
If businesses want to ban it, that's fine, govt should have no say though, essentially outdoors where it doesn't matter.
>>
>>73182433
*especially
>>
>>73181779
You are from the pirate kingdoms i see.

welcome.
>>
It is degeneracy. No shit! But it shouldn't be banned because we should have the freedom to choose whether to quit or not. Also if banned they'd end up being sold by cartels and mafias and that's just more nasty crime.
>>
>>73180299
Every non-smoker I ever met was a faggot.

Gas them all.
>>
>>73180914
t. 15 years old
>>
>>73182433
agreed.
>>
>>73183074
When you smell like shit, breath out shit and look like shit, guess what people are going to treat you as?
>>
People bitching about second hand smoke are retarded. Smoking outside on a sidewalk and someone with a baby in a stroller glares at you... what about the motherfucking cars and trucks spewing exhaust 24/7? Fuck off

And cigarettes smell good, just like coffee
>>
>>73183238
They usually want to fuck me.

Because they're a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>73183343

to clarify I don't mean they smell like coffee, I mean LIKE coffee, they smell really fucking good even if you're not having any
>>
>>73180299

I cannot tell you how fucking infuriated I get when some asshole is smoking in front of/around me as I'm walking down the street.

On my way to work, there's this one block where every morning, a huge line of people just stand outside the doorways and smoke around 10 AM. Construction is being done on the opposite side right now, so I have no choice but to walk through all the goddamn smoke. It makes me fucking sick, and I hate smokers for being selfish assholes.

Fuck smoker's rights. What about non-smoker's rights? I have a right not to have to be forced to inhale their second-hand anytime they decide to take a puff around me.
>>
Yes and yes and I say this as a smoker. My life would be better if my dumb ass hadn't been able to pick up this habit when I was 18.
>>
>>73180299
>dat left ventricle

How can whitey even compete?
>>
>>73180824
you forgot the strain it puts on the hospital community

Healthcare wouldn't be so expensive if people could stop stuffing their faces or smoking
>>
I love to smoke and I love to drink. If I die early so be it. At least I won't have to suffer under the rule of Islam.
>>
>>73180299
Yes. No, and in cases like my city, it should be up to owners of the establishment if they allow smoking in said building. The government should have no say in whether or not patrons can smoke in a building.
>>
>>73180532
[spoiler]some people go to a cafè with their children[/spoiler] THESE MOTHERFUCKING NGIGERS SHOULD BE HANGED FIRST, id rather take my chances with someone smoking beside me, than the little nigger making me want to beat the shit out of the mom / dad for ruinining my coffe
>>
>>73183343
how old are you? Im glad its gone, some of us remember getting stuck in the smoking section of restaurants as a kid because it was the only open seat. In the 80's it was awful, everyplace had a cloud of smoke and it stinks being stuck inside a building with a whole group smoking
>>
Only cucks smoke
>>
I dont smoke but a lot of men I know does and Im ok with that.
>>
>>73180532

>I don't mind breathing in burning chemicals that just came out of someone else's mouth
>That flag

Germans love being cucked even by cigarettes!
>>
Let people do what they want with their body
>>
People who smoke in busy streets are the most annoying and inconsiderate people. Literally a cloud of cancer comes flying at you when you are behind them and when you try to walk quickly in front of them, they look at you as if you have a problem with them smoking. Its disgusting. If you want to smoke, smoke in your own homes where you don't poison everyone around you.
>>
>>73180299
It should be banned period

>it's the only I'd be able to quit
>>
>>73183343
weak satire or are you really this stupid?
>>
I don't even care anymore. I've grown so tired of everything that I might start drinking and smoking.
>>
>>73180824
Alcohol does the same thing. Should that be banned too?
>>
>>73183343
>And cigarettes smell good, just like coffee

Not all that glitters
>>
>>73180299
Yes and no.
>>
Yes.
No.
>>
>>73180299
Ban it & watch another drug being legislated
>>
>>73180422
Its not halal or ? Muhammad, leave. Next thing you know you'll call for alchocol bans.
>>
>>73185708
I believe they already are. They truly have been conquered. I almost feel sorry for them, almost.
>>
>>73184081
Yeah fuck those guys for doing something legal in a public space where its allowed, what a prickjob that was.

Fuck your rights, What about everyone elses rights? I have a right to not have to be forced to see your dumbfuck face in public and be exposed to your ugly mug anytime you decide to go outside.
>>
>>73180532
>don't ban it in public
>ban it in private bars
Ahmed, no wonder your country is fucking retarded.
>>
>>73184217
Smokers cost the health service less, cause they die sooner
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.