[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic related. Women are boring. I have a story about this: >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: 1462540919284.jpg (208 KB, 923x633) Image search: [Google]
1462540919284.jpg
208 KB, 923x633
Pic related. Women are boring.

I have a story about this:
> My girlfriend of 8 years is pretty cool and fun but she is still a generic woman with almost no interests (extremely hot though)
>I regularly spend my nights talking to my buddies on teamspeak about politics, religion, science and sometimes we play games
>she is generally fine with it but sometimes she gets the nagging and blabbers on about "Bla Bla bla you don't find me interesting you spend so much time with your friends"
>One day when I was in a bad mood and she nagged at me I just snapped and told her that she is fucking boring and women in general are disinterested and boring
>"Anon I am not boring!"
>"Do you read the news?"
>"W-well no I get the news from you"
>"Are you interested in science?
>"Uhhhm not really if I want to know something I just ask y-you..."
>"Do you follow politics or economics?"
>"Well...I'm not really interested in that."
>"You don't even have hobbies."
>"I like backing and reading crime novels!"
>"Can we have interesting conversations about that?"
>"Well no..."

She was so baffled by the realization of her own disinterest in everything that she wasn't even mad at me.

Share your stories.
>>
>>73180020
>>>/r9k/
>>
Bump this shit
>>
>>73180020
He's right 2bh, women only have one plus in life and it is the hole they were born with.

They are so boring otherwise, always fucking gossiping and going on about One fucking Direction, Christ.
>>
>>73180020
Stuff that never happened
>>
>>73180020
This isn't some fucking shocking revelation here, Hans. Take it to /r9k/ and make them feel better about being losers missing out on pussy.
>>
>>73180020
LOL
>>
>>73180020
I have literally never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with a woman. Any shared interest they have in my hobbies is elementary at best. Any knowledge of politics is tribal bullshit. Science? Whatever pop science they saw on Buzzfeed that week. Women are boring as fuck.

I don't understand why everybody is so obsessed with having a girlfriend, when everyone I know that has one constantly complains about having one. Hell, I have been MUCH happier and more productive since my last relationship and have zero desire to start a new one.
>>
File: image.png (29 KB, 398x394) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 398x394
>>73180020
I would just be happy to have someone to feel
>>
>>73180478
Question for Britain: What is a Harry Stiles and why is he in the next Christopher Nolan film?
>>
>>73180529
It happened. I had to packpaddle a little the next few days with "I know you are intelligent but you need to be more interested in stuff" because at some point I wanted sex again.
>>
>>73180718
Dead bodies never complain,Anon.
>>
>>73180675
>I have literally never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with a woman

Nor have I. Here's something I was thinking about the other day.

Say you placed a woman under house arrest. No phone, no internet, no TV and no friends. What would they do all day?
>>
My gf is really interesting

Mostly because we both play baseball/ softball

at least 3 times a month we just get shit faced in the parking lot and go to cheap Phillies games.

I don't talk politics with her, she doesn't care and that's okay.

I like History and baseball

She likes the environment and softball

As long as you share one common interest it should.be fine.
>>
>>73180554
But I am not missing out on pussy. I wanted to talk between guys who have pussy.
>>
>>73180020
I've had a pseudo intellectual conversation with a woman once, even then they're generally blue pilled and this one happened to be a feminist on top of that, so she only saw it from a certain POV. But she was knowledgeable about politics and the such, despite having bias.
>>
>social outcast 4chan users can only get with boring social outcast girls
>"omg guise grils are so boring I swear"

Girls are goat for spiritual and emotional conversations tbqh. You just gotta make them care enough for you
>>
>>73180961
Surprisingly, there are alot of ugly wemon that are forced to develop a personality to counteract their shitty looks.
>>
>>73180020

This.
>be me
>love my wife
>great friend, great mom, hard worker, very trustworthy, attractive and takes care of herself however ....
>decide early on she's not going to stimulate me intellectually
>she just not into politics, science, history, etc
>totally a girl. into shopping, her girl friends, movies, her clothes and appearance
>her choice of reading material ... sigh
>i'll engage her and encourage her when she gets interested in something
>but there's not a deep thought in that pretty head
>>
>>73180929
Wither and die.
>>
>>73181016
>spiritual and emotional conversation
Lol get outta here faggot.

You're right, OP. Most don't have any hobbies, passions, or interests. The extent of most women's interests is fucking Instagram.
>>
>>73180020
Yeah, as a rule of thumb women are boring to talk to about anything that isn't what's on TV.
I must've met two people who were actually able to hold a discussion about science or politics, one cooworker and one is my cousin.
Even my sister is like this, all she talks about it's her kid or tv, riveting shit, her husband instead talks about technology and politics.
>>
>>73180930
>Share one common interest
Well since baseball and softball are different (but similar) games then you might actually be retarded.
>>
>>73180675
Same here. I had "deep" conversation with my girlfriend about politics and philosophy but it basically amounted to her agreeing with me because she heard of a concept for the first time or disagreeing with me because it "feels wrong". There was no back and forth, no bouncing ideas of one another.
>>
>>73180675
>I have literally never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with a woman

I have but zI speak with tens of thousands of people educated at top universities regularly, my advice if you ever find one just stick your cock in and fill her full of babies if she'll let you

we need to cultivate an attitude in this nation that men are disinterested in women but if they encounter one who is beautiful (morally), intelligent and dedicated we will do anything including violent conquest, ruin of other peoples and nations, all that romantic shit they eat up, encourage the women to improve themselves
>>
>>73180020
they are very boring, i've almost never seen a woman that likes to make jokes about herself, is always you making a joke or you acting like a clown they only laugh and if they don't laugh at your jokes you are the boring. JUST...
>>
>>73180020
Reminds me of my sister. By all regular metrics, she's a smart individual. She's certainly doing better at life than I am, but of course women are favoured.

But she's boring. She has shit taste. She watches shitty movies, she reads shitty books, and she has no general knowledge whatsoever. She doesn't know shit about history, about science beyond her specific field, etc. I used to be a little shit, and constantly accuse her of being stupid. She isn't stupid. She's just disinterested in anything that goes beyond her personal, little bubble. Not even the stuff I'd point out as her fields of interest seems to receive much attention from her.

She's my sister, and I love her. But any conversation beyond the anecdotal is basically just me telling her stuff she didn't know.
>>
>>73181204
So they'd have nothing? No hobbies? No anything?

I mean shit if I was in a similar situation in a house in the middle of nowhere I'd be ecstatic. There'd be so much shit I'd do.

I'd just down a tree with an axe just because I could.

I'd dig the deepest hole I could by hand just because I could.

I'd read, practice painting, build something, learn a new skill.
>>
>>73180733
Google tells me he is a musician. Because Nolan is a meme wizard.
>>
>>73181295
Did you even think before posting this?

this post makes 0 sense
>>
I've been thoroughly impressed by my girlfriend so far. I found her when she was a depressive wreck, but she came a long way after I nurtured her. We've had all kinds of conversations about politics that didn't just turn into me telling her what she should think.

She even disagrees with me on some things and cites good evidence.

I did wait like 6 years to actually date a girl, though, for the same reason. 99% of women are so boring it's unbearable.
>>
>>73180020
>disinterested
>meant uninteresting

Disinterested means having no vested interest when arbitrating between two parties. Uninterested means literally having no interest. Please do not make this mistake in the future :)
>>
>>73180929
Cry a lot. Complain to no one. Cook the same thing and read the same books. Cry again. Cuddle herself under the sheets. Cry some more.
>>
Theres a reason why men dominate in science, religion, sports, politics and various hobbies

And it has nothing to do with the payltriarchy, its cause women have no ambitions, no dreams, no creativity

Go ahead and talk to 5 females you know about what they want to be/do

99/100 times it will be

>lol nothing
>SHOPPING
>parrrrttttyyyy!!!! Lolz!
>get a HOT guy
If women do ever take over you can forget about a future with space travel, were stuck here forever
>>
>>73181363
>On date with girl
>Joking back and forth
>Tell her a funny story about the time a cop buddy and I stole a fire extinguisher
>Bro didn't tell me that it was a federal crime to do so
>Many laughs had afterwards about it
>She immediately gets offended that I could laugh about a victim less crime

Like she got legit upset that I did some stupid shit with my buddy on my 21st birthday, when our topic of conversation was stupid shit she had done on HER 21st birthday.
>>
>>73181559
Did she date before or are you her first ?
Because if it's the latter then you're very likely to get cucked.
>>
I once had a pretty stimulating conversation with a girl once.

But all she really did was ask me good questions. It felt like a deep-brain interrogation for a bit.

She was bro-tier and insightful. She worked that better than anyone
>>
>>73181016
I have a masters degree in STEM. Maybe a guy with a social gender race diversity degree from the university of women's studies can find satisfaction in an emotional/spiritual discussion but that's not for me.
>>
>>73181070
Yeah but I don't want that.
>>
>>73181741
I have a masters in fine art and I don't get any satisfaction out of emotional or spiritual discussion
>>
>>73180020
Go and find a woman that shares at least a few of your interests than. No point in staying with someone you can't even talk to.
>>
>>73181715
Shes upset cause she sees someone else living and experiencing life
>>
>>73180020

fucking autist
>>
>Not having a gamer girlfriend
>Current year
>>
>>73181863
> go be a monk since youl never find one

Good advice
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (45 KB, 604x442) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
45 KB, 604x442
>>73180020

I can relate totally, OP.

Even last week, I went out with a SUPER HOT GIRL that i've been trying to woo for some time...
she is GORGEOUS! Imagine my shock and how flabbergasted I felt when it turned out she's dumber than a rock. No hobbies, no interests, cliche conversation topics, cliche opinions on pretty much everything.

Recently I realized most women are like that... 98% of them are boring as fuck... Wat do? :D
>>
>>73181741
>>73181830
I have a masters degree in nothing and I still don't get any satisfaction out of emotional or spiritual discussions. Men are just wired differently.
>>
>>73181974
I've read the Rules of St. Benedict and being a monk sounds like a pain in the ass
>>
>>73181151
That's exactly my situation. But I have come to accept more and more that men and women are different and maybe we have just been brainwashed by the feminists into thinking that we HAVE to have deep intellectual discussions with our girlfriends/wifes.
Women can provide so much love and solice and nurture, men can be rational and informed and resilient. Both secures benefits for both people in a relationship and I think it is supposed to be this way.
>>
>>73181151
IKTF and I am ok with it. I love my wife. She is an amazing woman who adopts my ideas as her own and is fiercely loyal on top of all the things you listed. I think it would be too much to ask for her to be interesting on top of all the other great things she does.

As a matter of fact she absorbs everything I tell her and then that makes her more interesting to random people in the world which means she makes better tips bartending at a classy bourbon joint.

I had to tell her to hide her power level regarding the jews though. Silly girl thought she could just walk around naming the jew like I do.
>>
>>73181871
Makes sense. Should have taken the hint immediately when I told her I'm going on a camping trip with some guys from my fraternity and she immediately got bitchy about me being in a fraternity.
>>
>>73182022
Wither and die.
>>
>>73180401
>pointing someone with a gf to r9k
>reee
>>
My gf is like a blank slate. When I introduce her to actual good music, film, literature etc she enjoys it and gets into it deeply. She doesn't have any hobbies other than cleaning, cooking and telling me how badly she wants to have kids in the future. I would be happy if she were to find a fulfilling hobby but it's not like I'm opposed to her now since its pretty feminine.
>>
>>73180929
I can't fault women for being boring because in the same situation is probably pick something off my bookshelf, make some coffee, read, maybe work out with bodyweight shit, play an old video game.

Most of my hobbies require me to go /out/, I need to strengthen my homebody
>>
>girls practice being feminine, cheerful, motherly, and empathetic
>girls practice being guys with vaginas

Which do you prefer?

I feel like though they may be boring, that's just part of them being a girl. Think about your waifu. What parts of her do you admire? Most waifus I see are cute, sweet, and feminine. Some may appreciate the classic housewife trope as well.

So yeah they may be boring, but they have purpose.
>>
My ex was dumb as a post but she was a beautiful girl who always looked amazing and an absolute sex kitten. I got mad at her once about being an airhead but you know she was fun and I would have wifed her if she was a little more stable.
>>
>>73181724
Nah, she didn't date before, she couldn't find a guy. I've actually had several affairs before her (I just didn't date because the women either had baby fever or were worthless outside of the bedroom) and was very surprised to figure out she was a virgin when I found her.
>>
>>73180020
I used to force my ex-gf to read news articles and tell me about them.

One time she came to visit me long after we'd broken up, and after trying like 10 times to make a conversation with her I asked, "Are you really unable to talk about anything other than your own life?"

And she kind of realized it, and said that the guy she'd dated after me said the same thing. IT's just a different worldview, they've got different things to worry about.
>>
>>73181296
I have a friend that is exactly like that. I feel like Im teaching her instead of having a discussion. Fine by me though. I have been having philosophical, scientific and political conversation with her. Sometimes she surprises me when she get something logically right and start conversing. Its a nice change but it happens only once in a while.
>>
File: acHNo4j.jpg (67 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
acHNo4j.jpg
67 KB, 640x960
I'm a woman with a degree in economics and political science and it's not like you often met guys with interests other than gym&sports either. For real, not that women generally were into science but average men aren't either.
>>
>>73181301

This.

Intelligent women are fucking diamonds. If she has beauty to boot, you grab hold tight and fill her with baby jelly and teach your son to seek women like his mother and teach your daughter to be a woman worth seeking.
>>
>>73181561
Thanks. You are right I meant uninterested. I'm not a native speaker but I try my best.
>>
>>73180929
Eat popcorn while wearing sweatpants and watching season two of Fixer Upper on Netflix.
>>
>>73181151
>be me

>>>/reddit/
>>
File: soda.jpg (27 KB, 490x479) Image search: [Google]
soda.jpg
27 KB, 490x479
>>73180929
>Say you placed a woman under house arrest. No phone, no internet, no TV and no friends. What would they do all day?

go crazy..

ok now, what would all you fascinating guys do?
>>
>>73180020
What kind of fucking discussions about the speed force can you have? It's where the Flash's powers comes from whats to discuss?
>>
File: 300px-PHP_Hammer.jpg (17 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
300px-PHP_Hammer.jpg
17 KB, 300x199
>have a quite autistic female friend
>rubmles about the jews and how the media is filled with propaganda to brainwash women.
>has a good taste for mongolian drawings and hides her powerlever
>enjoys base-building games , got hooked on factorio recnetly.
>skinny as a twig, fuckface,140cm probably. a 5/10 at last.

JUST
>>
oh, and another thing.

I am totally sick of women who are boring and dumb but try to act smart - sitting there, in front of you, reciting some shit they taught her at the university.
There's a really strong emphasis on being book smart among women. Unfortunately, a lot of them get this idea wrong and they end up blabbing and repeating shit like parrots.
>>
>>73182611
I have over 200 books i can reread
i could try to draw
or go to my own wonderland.
>>
>>73182611
Probably the same desu..need muh 4chins
>>
>>73182611
Well I already said some of the things I'd do here:

>>73181459
>>
She wanted me to watch tv with her. Sports, melodramas, news and all the puerile excreta on the jew controlled screen. Breaking point: she was watching SNL with her son and i walked into the room. It was a skit with two men tounge kissing. She said "I suppose you think I am a heathen." I didn't say a word and turned and left the room. From that moment I knew it was over. WARNING: if your love interest is a tv hound, RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>>
>>73181673

Correction leaf.

The few women that do have aspirations almost invariably want to be:
-veterinary.
-psychologist.
-kindergarten teacher.(not anymore lately since not wanting to have kids is all the rage).
-Some fashion related shit.

Can confirm, most women are mind numbingly boring and the few that can hold conversation are the fuglies and the nerdy ones. And no, it is not me being a sperg, i really tried to get conversations going even on general knowledge.
>>
>>73182029
Hey no offence man I just wanted to state that I went to uni but was not brainwashed into cuckdom since I actually studied something manly.
Of course guys who didn't go to uni don't have this problem because you don't have this risk of feminist indoctrination.
>>
>>73182611
i have ~250k LEDs in my lab downstairs

could probably make a few cool things out of those for at least a month or two
>>
>>73182342
Not wanting to be an asshole here but keep a very close eye on her, you took the worst kind of archetype of woman to get serious with.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 300x250
>>73182430
>I'm a woman
>Sweden

Point on the doll where he touched you.
>>
File: 474eaJu.jpg (43 KB, 637x826) Image search: [Google]
474eaJu.jpg
43 KB, 637x826
>when you realize that traditional conservatives had gender roles figured out perfectly the whole time

now look at us
>>
>>73182430

Well you're a woman, so most guys won't bother talking to you about politics and economics.

If I meet a woman I don't even try to talk about "complex" topics anymore, because most of your sex have a lot of empty space between your ears.

Why should I even try? To be shamed in public for not being an ignorat moron by a stupid slur?
>>
>>73182207
Welcome to the club nipbro.
>>
>>73180929
Some would read
>>
>>73182914
Why do these ghetto memes always end up being really low quality?
>>
>>73182681
Lol this. 'Talk about science' is pretty vague. Quantum mechanics is fun to talk about, though. I've only ever gotten weird looks from women if I bring up thoughts on time-space (people I've known a long time, with whom I'm trying to bring up stimulating conversation). Guys from my circles, though, tend to be very receptive and engaged.
>>73182692
Just try it lad.
>>73182760
"With her son..."
You know where I'm going with this.
>>73182914
It's pretty weird, honestly. None of them really articulated their reasons well, but behind their dogmatic statements and lower IQs you actually have this elusive foundation that underpins a strong society.
>>
Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using 4chan for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day
>>
>>73180020
>Be teenager
>No interest in sex
>Fapping is cool I guess, but not this earth shattering pleasure ride
>Want a girlfriend though

>Early 20s
>Start wondering why I want a girlfriend
>Seriously start thinking long and hard about why
>No answer

>Late 20s
>Realize there's literally NOTHING a woman can offer
>Realize women demand EVERYTHING

To everyone who considers themselves forever alone, write down a list of things you are expected to offer a woman, and things a woman could reasonably offer you. If the last list has more than just "sex" written on it, tell me your secrets.
>>
>>73182611
>Love classical music and always looking for more
>Play piano
>Fix motorcycles
>Enjoy political discussion regarding Australian and American parties and the ideologies that comprise the parties
>Working out
>Cooking

It's a lot more than what I experience from other women. It's usually about music from the Top 40 and what Real Housewives of X are doing.
>>
>>73182430
They are but you probably dont consider them as potential partners because they are unattractive or reserved or something. Come to think about it again that is not true. I knew few very intelligent philosophers who were body builders and sport fans on top of that. I also knew doctors who were passionate about their subejcts and also were attractive, doing sports and all that. They werent socially retarded also but I dont believe they are the type that will chase women around.
>>
>>73182611
I'd probably start decorating desu.
>>
>>73183090
Oh hey it's either an unicorn or a horse painted pink with a carrot on its head.
I wonder...
>>
>>73183090
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>73183090
>. I have an IQ of 146.

and you can't spell whether, comparable, sandwich?

fuck off.
>>
File: male_female_bell_curve.png (12 KB, 429x241) Image search: [Google]
male_female_bell_curve.png
12 KB, 429x241
>>73181459
This is deeply depressing.
Thankfully, they lack the introspection needed to realise how depressing they are.
>>
>>73182750
>Discussion group for one of my literature courses
>Every woman in the group basically just recites what the professor said in lecture
>All of the other men and I engage in deep debates, seek sources to counter what the professor said in lecture and refuse to take things at face value

I had a woman in that class tell me that the professor had to be correct, simply because she was the professor. I was fucking amazed that another English major could so easily accept something without supporting evidence, entirely because it came from a source of authority.
>>
>b-but I want to talk about science and vidya and politics with a girl
>i-it is not enough that I already fo this most of my day online
>a-and I can't hold any other conversation that does not involve me talking ad infinitum about my interests

A litttle heads up guys. Remember when you remember feminists of the fact that men and women are not equal. Guess what, they are not supposed to be your best buddies. They are replacement moms. You talk to them about stuff you cannot talk about with someone else if you really have to have a 'meaningful' conversation

>implying circlejerking about your interests makes for a meaningful conversation
>>
>>73180020
>he thinks he isn't boring as well

you attacked the poor girl for nothing more than feeling a little insecure. 10/10 would invade again
>>
>>73182858
Trust me I've been stress testing it, I understand where you're coming from. I'm usually the predatory type that finds those depressed girls with the major validation issues. My current one has surprised me greatly, she was depressed more due to a constant string of unfortunate circumstances instead of the usual validation problems that lead them to cheat for anything that gives them attention.
>>
File: 1459497924879.jpg (634 KB, 1584x1660) Image search: [Google]
1459497924879.jpg
634 KB, 1584x1660
>>73183090
Nice vag and IQ. Would you like some fries with your existential projections?

A woman's body is better suited at handling stress, but if you worry yourself too much you might turn into a little pressure cooker surprise for everyone around you. Mind that.

>>73183120
A little exaggerated, m90. Cooking and childrearing are bretty big benefits.
>>
File: haha.jpg (59 KB, 619x513) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
59 KB, 619x513
>>73183224
>mfw you fixed her sandwich
>>
>>73182336
>not wanting to exchange top-quality banter with your bro as you creampie his tight pussy

You're a faggot, mate.
>>
>>73182430
Hey I don't say that all women are like that. I did my bachelors degree at a female professors lab and now I am also working for a female prof and they are both brilliant. The thing is that if you take even the higher educated section of the population, let's say college educated, then females are generally not interested in intelectual concepts.
When I talk with colleagues at uni about politics or economics the women (als STEM majors) just stare and nod. Never have they joined the conversation.
>>
>>73182927
I have been approached by women to talk about politics, but only with the woman having a pre-conceived notion that I'm a liberal. As soon as I tell her that I don't agree, shit IMMEDIATELY goes off the fucking rails. Without espousing a single view to them I am IMMEDIATELY branded as a bigot, an idiot and the doom of my country.
>>
>>73182336
My waifu is a wolf goddess, so I'd say I have pretty good chances of meeting her irl.
>>
>>73183080
of course. Trying to raise another man's son was a huge part of the life destroying mistake of the "relationship" with that woman.
>>
>>73182611
Build improvised equipment to be ready for the zombie, or muslim apocalypse. :§

Clean my firearms. Sharpen my swords, Wax my bowstrings.

After that - maybe draw charcoal paintings, read books (e.g. The Art of War), sitting naked in the garden, balancing a ball on my head while thinking about the purpose of everything and start writing down my enlighted thoughts.
>>
>>73181715
>stealing fire extinguishers is a crime

sheeeit

i didn't know i was black
>>
So I'm not the only one. Girlfriend doesn't read or watch anything that happens in the world and I have to come here to have any discussions about it.
>>
File: YtGEW[1].jpg (64 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
YtGEW[1].jpg
64 KB, 960x540
>>73183342
>Cooking
I can cook, most women my age cannot. If a woman wants to be better than me in that regard, she'd have to be a professional chef. Guess what? That's an industry men have on fucking lockdown because it has nothing to do with "muh feels" like psychology or working in HR.

>childrearing
Have you seen the crime rates, teenage pregnancy rates, STD rates, school drop-out rates etc. of children raised by single mothers? Women CANNOT raise children. Letting a woman raise a child on her own has worse effects on their average IQ than being a fucking nigger (though the two tend to correlate). Letting a woman raise your children without your control, direction or input is fucking child abuse. And want to know what's worse? The state REWARDS women for being disloyal to their husbands and abusing their children.
>>
>>73181301
Pretty much this, that intelligence needs to be nurtured. I hate that men can't control themselves long enough to be able to do this on a large scale though.
>>
>>73180020
>Be roommates with my sister
>Pretty chill, nobody's ever home. I'm a /fit/izen who's never home and she commutes.
>Both get home by 7:30 PM
>she crashes at 9. I'm usually up a bit later. Sometimes a lot.
>End up being bros with her boyfriend.
>Countryish guy, down to earth, bit overweight, enjoy's throwing back beer, Fight Night Champions.
>Brofist

Story part

>one night I decide to stay up.
>Shots? shots.
>9:00 sister says she's going to bed.
>eyes boyfriend
>"Uh, sure. in a sec."
>she ends up not going to bed but instead comes out every 10 minutes to evil eye him
>10:30
>he's starting to become visibly pissed
>(I'm completely silent this whole time. I'm pretty drunk already and couldn't give a fuck if he left. I'll just get on Super Metroid)
>11:00 she hasn't come back for a while.
>12:00 both decide to pass out

Next Day

>grilling, (for her dinner)drinking beer.
>I'm baking something i dont remember. probably potatoes
>she gets home
>heads outside. starts cussing him out while he's trying to flip chicken
>wtf.jpg she's literally over the grill impeding him from cooking because something last night.
>he get's pissed and tosses the tongs
>I make like a ghost in the background and silently pick up the tongs and continue flipping.

>mfw he went to bed he accidentally woke her up.
>she chewed him out like he violated the Geneva Convention
>called her a bitch
>slept on the couch
>5 A.M.
>she wakes him up to scream at him
>mfw I told him this would happen.

My sister is a cunt. If it's not about her she get's hostile.
>>
>>73182611
DELETE THIS
>>
>>73180020

Pics of ur gf pls
>>
>>73182168

That's when you tell her

"W..We can make our own fraternity, just the two of us"
>>
File: girl_eat_grilled_cheese.jpg (45 KB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
girl_eat_grilled_cheese.jpg
45 KB, 390x293
>>73183600
>Clean my firearms. Sharpen my swords, Wax my bowstrings.

well, those are three euphemisms I haven't heard before.
>>
>>73183090
>Look at me I am a woman and have a job which defines my existence. I am the best thing to ever walk the earth

You're going to die alone with this attitude.
>>
>>73182611
I make geologic maps and do stone carving. id be ecstatic if I could lock myself away for a month to work.
>>
>>73182336

You have a point. It's stupdi to expect wome nto have masculien interests, i suppose if there is a nugget of knowledge from this thread is that women and men can't really into friends and ultimatly we relate for the sake of our species.

This could chance with breakthrough of science and artificial wombs.

Women through feminism are trying hard to make themselves relevant by pushing men out of the race with the help of white knights and the state. But in the process all they really managed to do was do dehumanize and devalue themselves.
>>
>>73183632
is that why you're not fucking your sister?
>>
>>73183608
Turns out it's actually a felony. So I can now tell people that I have committed a felony and have a hilarious story about it.
>>
I knew a girl who was a pure diamond. White, blond, went to a gymnasium and was rather redpilled.
>Making the connection between 1984 and the real world f.e.
Interests were volleyball, deep philosophy and making music, the latter two we shared.
She went on to study philosophy at the local uni, haven't heard from her since.

Yes I had a crush on her. Anyone would (and everyone we both knew did).
>>
File: image.png (612 KB, 722x1759) Image search: [Google]
image.png
612 KB, 722x1759
Women are children with an adult body and that's it, can you hold a deep conversation with a kid? No me neither.
>>
>>73182611
>play piano
>read
>build shit out of wood I have I'm my garage
>maths
>write music
>draw
Easy.
>>
>>73182611
I would start /diy/ing shit out of boredom. Probably make something neat.
>>
>>73183632

It's like feminst blonde meme picture.

"I didn't wanna have sex when YOU wanted to, psssh get over it asshole"

"You didn't fuck me when I wanted you to, YOU are never going to hear the end of it"
>>
>>73180478
>always fucking gossiping and going on about One fucking Direction, Christ.
Get with the times, gramps.

It's all about muh stronk wymmyns in Game of Thrones. Isn't Kelly C just the greatest, strongest woman? And oh man, Brienne "don't need no man" Tarth!
>>
>>73182611
read
chop wood
probably work on those manuals i was supposed to complete last year
try my hand at meat preservation
try and make a cane sword (can you even properly heat treat steel with just a propane torch?)
work on my pewter stuff
>>
A Question:

>Girl with whom I've interaction every day is half-Japanese, half-Aryan
>Aryan Mum; Japman is nowhere to be found. Learn she's donor babby, and mum wanted this for her.
>Says she basically has a complex surrounding her self-identity, esp. because of how much college marches around minority greatness. She loves blue eyes and wishes she had them herself -- she kept going on from there, and it was pretty grave in terms of psychological effect. She wants Aryan kids.
>qt 3.14 who studies hard and agreed with me quite quickly about alt-right, after assuming I was leftie and genuinely baffled when I told I was a Trump supporter

She's got a bf, and I'm not about to hook up with a cheater, but how great does she sound to you /pol/acks?
>>
>>73183120

> mid 30s
> kill self from loneliness

Women can offer much more than sex m8.
>>
>>73182611
Holy shit I have so many projects I want to do.

I want to build a bigger 3d printer. My motorbike needs some work. I want to polish my CAD skills. I want to actually install gentoo. I want to learn more than the basics of circuit design and design more complex projects than babbies first arudino teir shit.

I would kill for a massive chunk of free time with no distractions or obligations.
>>
>>73180020
Here is my girlfriend story:

The end.
>>
My last gf was clever and knew a lot of stuff but even she couldn't help talking about herself 99% of the time. She must have told me the same boring stories a thousand times.
>>
>>73184122
colonize that womb
>>
>>73180020
She was eating out of your hand for everything... Why did you get angry about that?

You should have just picked up an additional hobby for 20 min/day of reading about/discussing crime and she would have no longer nagged while you'd have something to talk about. Now she's gonna start questioning your opinions to try to seem interesting to you.
>>
>>73183907
>White
alright

>blond
overrated

>went to a gymnasium
anyone who doesn't fall asleep halfway through class can

>le redpill maymay
unironically using this term actually reveals how little you know

>making the connection between 1984 and the real world
Yeah, it's not like the book fucking spells it out or something. It's not like every critic of the status quo talks about that fucking book or anything. Holy shit, this is entry level criticism of the status quo that relies more on parroting than actual understanding (incidentily something women are very good at... parroting that is)

>Interests were volleyball
Shit

>deep philosophy
How deep? Because if her "connection" between 1984 and the real world impresses you, I doubt it's that deep.

>making music
Music is mai laif xDDD

>went on to study philosophy
I hope she enjoys being unemployed

tl;dr: It's shit.
>>
>>73183120
>Social status

Only thing i can think of. Having a GF is like magical armor imbued with "I'm a normie! I belong guise!"
>>
>>73184141
>Either you fuck women or you're lonely
If cunts on stilts are the only company you know, I pity you.
>>
>>73184122
Get her afap (it's not cheating if she can do better "womyn logic) but yeah get her she sounds really great.
>>
>Go over to bros place for kitchen table MTG
>5 brodude looking guys sitting around a table playing MTG
>Friends gf is there and glares over at him every 10 minutes
>Asks him to come to bed after like an hour
>He tells her he can fuck her whenever but MTG is only once a week
>She storms off to bed
>We all crack a beer, laugh and keep playing cards

God dammit I love my friends.
>>
>>73180020
>>"I like backing and reading crime novels!"
>>"Can we have interesting conversations about that?"
>>"Well no..."
Sounds like you weren't interested in what she was interested, or vice versa, not that she was necessarily uninteresting.

Maybe you should have used this as an opportunity to introduce each other into things you enjoy, or try something new together.
>>
>>73184122

>Single mom offspring bi-racial mongrel with identity problems.

Sounds like nothing but troubles. I'm sure that many weebs will drool at the prospect, but i bet her psychological landscape is not a pretty one.
>>
>>73181444
my sister is the same way anon
>>
I met a girl who shared my intrests once, back in highschool. We even listened to the same obscure music.

She had an arranged marriage.
>>
>>73181673
Just to emphasize that it has nothing to do with patriarchy women dominate the sciences of biology and medicine.
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (160 KB, 1514x394) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
160 KB, 1514x394
>>73182430
>I'm a woman with a degree in economics and political science
>>
File: 1402072371351.jpg (19 KB, 469x469) Image search: [Google]
1402072371351.jpg
19 KB, 469x469
>>73182611

Learn a second language, learn how to cook, pick up the trombone again and start practicing with my newfound free time, try to work out and get fit.

These are all things I've sat down and told myself I'd do over this coming summer, but working full-time is going to make it tough. Without that to worry about, though, it would be a breeze.
>>
File: 1304459692304.jpg (20 KB, 296x442) Image search: [Google]
1304459692304.jpg
20 KB, 296x442
>>73180020
Why are women so boring?

They don't have the slightest sense of humor, and when they do try to make jokes it's just "lol pizza and wine xD".
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 750x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 750x850
My gf is insufferable but we haven't had sex yet so I have to deal with her emotional bullshit and boring ass fucking conversations. Pissing her off for fun is the only thing keeping me engaged
>>
>>73184570
Female "comedians" are the worst
>Lol periods amirite?
>Lol men amirite?
>Did I already tell you I have a vagina?

Christopher Hitchens are right: the only funny women are butch, lesbian or jewish. And Sarah Silverman's jewishness never saved her from being painfully unfunny.
>>
Why are men surprised to find out that most attractive women are as bland as an unsalted cracker? All their lives they've been taught that as long as they have a pretty face they can make it in life by becoming a trophy wife. It's learned helplessness. This is why less attractive girls have to actually develop a personality to succeed.
>>
>>73184726
>ugly girls are often very hard working and funny
>pretty girls are lazy and dumb
I hate this so much
>>
>>73184673
Ayy, treat 'em mean keep 'em keen.
>>
>>73182611
Shitpost on a Sri Lankan knitting forum
>>
>>73183090
If you were as smart as you say you are, you would know that an anecdote is worthless, especially in a discussion about generalities.
>>
>>73184726

True, the only downside of not so good looking girls is they tend to be either bitter or emotionally/psychologically unsound.
>>
>>73184726
>Why are men surprised to find out that most attractive women are as bland as an unsalted cracker?
Ugly women are no better
We are indoctrinated from birth with the idea that women are our equals in every way

If I hadn't been taught that women are our equals, if my expectations weren't raised to impossible levels, I'd be able to at the very leat tolerate women. The only thing I can appreciate about them are their tiny, chokable necks.
>>
My ex was really smart and super bro tier. She came from a police family, loved guns, and really loved discussing anything from religion (she was extremely Christian) to space and time.
Then she went off to college. I didn't, because I came from a family who couldn't pay for college and I didn't want to end up in debt, so I stayed out for a few years to work and build up funds.
Somehow, she went from being the coolest, highly conservative, and one of the smartest people I knew to a rabid ultra liberal feminist cunt who didn't stop talking about the patriarchy within 6 months.

It's not the women, it's what they take in. If you are looking for a girl who is smart and has interests beyond bullshit, don't look for women at college.
>>
My wife has the hardest struggle with understanding that men need studies and hobbies. For the longest time she would give me an unbelievable amount of hell because I wanted to spend some time by myself pursuing an interest of my own. She is a little better now after 5 years of marriage but she thinks I am completely stupid for wanting to learn technical things.
>>
>>73183863
The thing is, women's behaviour is trivial to reproduce in an AI.
Once artificial wombs are available, gynoids will follow shortly after.
And since ending feminism is impossible ( we're talking removing their vote mainly, here. And since women have the majority of votes... ), they will never be more attractive than a perfect artificial woman ( made by men, and so objectively perfect ).

No, Women's end times are at hand, and nothing can stop it.
Not women obviously, but not even men.
>>
>>73182029
>>73181830
>>73181741
>not interested in emotional conversation cause they are too scared to get hurt
>vent online on anonymous board
>>
>>73180020
You're a fucking faggot and hopefully your girlfriend wises up, dumps your Germ-fag ass and finds a better man who appreciates her and won't take his fucking mood out on her because he has the emotional maturity of a cunt himself
>>
>>73181016
Get with the times grandpa, not everyone here is a fat NEET neckbeard anymore.

I know TONS of dudes from /pol/ IRL, and none of them are fat neckbeards.
>>
File: 1442967509047.jpg (934 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
1442967509047.jpg
934 KB, 3072x2304
>>73180675

Once, long long ago, when I was still in high school, I had gf that was intelligent and savvy about the world and politics.

She was studying economics at one of the best universities, read books and newspapers, lived alone in a apartment payed by here grandma right in the center of Lisbon, knew how to cook, she used to make me fried eggs for breakfast when I slept over during weekends.

She was sweet, very traditional and madly in love with me, I was a real chad at the time.

Her looks were just ok, although she had an awesome rack, she wasn't really beautiful, kind of 6/10, that was not cool for a chad, so I dropped her.

Years have passed since then, she's now a top executive at a bank and i'm browsing /pol/

I now realize that she was much smarter than me, I had a lot to learn from her and didn't even noticed it.

>my greatest regret ever, never met a girl like her again.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 700x700
>>73181444
I bet she's gorgeous

Dutch women are really top tier
>>
>>73180020
>ITT
>Faggots date bimbos and find out they're boring and only like to complain and shop.

If you're looking for a woman with personality, be willing to detract attractiveness points. You aren't about to have the best of both worlds.
>>
>>73180020
There's an old saying in my country: women were made for the matress, not for wisdom.

That being said, I've met girls who are somewhat smart. And I myself have no real interests besides politics and philosophy.
>>
>>73184908
No girl will ever let her fuck you because you "defend" them
>>
People here get something wrong anyway, a woman is not equally to you that's just feminism bullshit and that's fine because women can give you really good feelings, cuddle/-while sleeping, is good to talk about feelings so basically the same a dog can give to you +sex, can give you children and all the other wife things. And really no man can stimulate your feelings like a woman can do. And for everything else there are friends your answer.
>>
>>73183600
God you're such a fucking tryhard.
You forgot to include vaping and fedora collecting in your post.
>>
>>73184998
>Dutch women are really top tier
No they're not. They're really not. Try living here instead of looking at cherrypicked images on the internet.
>>
>>73184998
>Dutch women are really top tier

have you ever heard one speaking dutch?
>>
>>73184153
Same.

Some would say that this is a good argument for a national basic income.
>>
>>73184868
>Expectations

I think this is the underlying problem. I have been taught my entire life that women are equals to men. So, when I go looking for a partner I expect to find an equal. What I find are women who are largely my lesser, and so I reject them. It's not even so easy as just accepting the truth of the matter, since these same women go to great lengths to try and prove they're your equal. And if you are honest with them about it you are ostracized.
>>
>>73183090
>comperable

So close.
>>
>>73183600
>The Art of War
You are just as shallow as the women you criticize.
>>
>>73180887
you said in the OP that she wasnt even mad at you.
fuck off with your shit
>>
>>73184892

That is why MGTOW are becoming a thing, i nthe past men, were as traped in the relationships as women were, but since women procured financial stability that could be delivered by the state (aka surrogate father/husband figure) while men couldn't really father children (what they really want women for) outside of marriage.

There is a reason why we call marriage matrimony (root word from latin =mater) and why all material goods and land are called patrimony (root word latin = pater). It represents the biological dynamics perfectly.

Back on track, MGTOW now can clearly see on the horizon the technological future for them, while women wallow and cry at being dragged to fulfill the men's role as the slave of the state.

Bon voyage feminists.
>>
>>73184673
You should text her
>Let's make love. How's that for affection?
>>
I don't know how women survive without interests. Without male attention they'd self-destruct.
>>
>>73185108
>tryhard
>I'm a fat assed burger that only cares about the superbowl and get angry when people have epic hobbies...
>>
File: 1458250149940.png (16 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1458250149940.png
16 KB, 917x1186
>tfw all women are good for is cooking and cleaning
>tfw you're an OCD chef

Still want that vagina though
>>
>>73184341
I'm quite aware of the jewry going on in the world, don't worry. It's just that all the girls from school, pubs, anywhere have never expressed even the vaguest of interests in the jewry and Orwellian dystopias, let alone fearing for migration getting out of hand and how the traditional place for women is the only place that yields good offspring. That's what piqued my interest.
Not that she was any good at it, but the alcohol did most of the articulation for her. Still a woman after all.

tl;dr You're right, I know.
>>
>>73180020
I don't know OP, I've met women who are interesting. But its here.. And the women aren't western. In any case it's a very small minority.
There was this girl who was a bookworm, I am too, all we used to talk was about fucking books. She was very intelligent and had read more books than me (I read a lot).
Eventually she broke things off because her dad told her not to date me. Haven't met interesting girl of that standard since
>>
>>73185289
Same goes for you:
>>73185424
>>
>>73185316
That's kind of what I was getting at earlier. They always seem to have to be in contact with SOMEONE for 95% of the time they're awake. If they're not talking to someone, they're texting someone, if they're not texting someone they're sending IMs over social media. Its like they'd vanish if someone wasn't there to remind them they exist.
>>
>>73185424
Inb4
>I wuz only predendin to be a cringeworthy pseudo intellectual tryhard :----D
>>
>>73183090
>7 internships
ya blew it
>>
>>73183055
Because they get reposted on instagram or screenshotted from a phone a bunch of times.
>>
>>73181301

I have, she was very smart, she studied 18th century history-20th century. She was constantly reading about WWI so I would talk to her.
>>
>>73180020
>this happened
>implying you aren't the German cuckposter
>>
>>73183573
>but only with the woman having a pre-conceived notion that I'm a liberal.

Put an NRA sticker on your pickup truck. If you don't drive a truck, get one.

I dropped out of law school to be a machinist, no one ever thinks "he is probably a liberal" when they meet me.
>>
>>73184868
This is simply not true in my experience. I've met several of ugly girls and pretty girls. (basic interaction through friends and family)
I've concluded that girls who are naturally ugly are more fun to hang out with. not necessarily fat girls, more like horse faces, pimples, or bad teeth.
Really fat women can be pretty funny as long as they arent feminist nazis.
Third place goes to pretty girls who honestly range all over the place but are typically insufferable or boring.
Fourth goes to pretty girls who let themselves go after high school. These girls yearn for what once was but dont want to work for it. Typically these girls are almost always defensive, unfunny, and believe they should still be treated like princesses despite being jabba the hut
>>
File: Misspelled.jpg (138 KB, 335x395) Image search: [Google]
Misspelled.jpg
138 KB, 335x395
>>73180020
There are interesting women out there, but most aren't. And that's fine.
This is why you wife is your wife, and your best friends are your male best friends.
Life isn't a fairytale movie, you probably won't ever find a perfect soul mate that shares everything with you.
You just have to find someone who you can live with and you think would be a good mother and housewife and you marry her.
>>
>>73185693
>history buffs
>smart

Pick one
>>
>>73184998
>yass i lissen to de wadio sumthymes, sutsj neyes toons xdxd

No joke.
>>
>>73185816
>I dropped out of law school to be a machinist

Please tell me I'm not the only one who read that as "masochist"?
>>
File: VT-01.jpg (169 KB, 392x483) Image search: [Google]
VT-01.jpg
169 KB, 392x483
>>73180020

What is even worse is when you have to talk with women in the family. Like I at least can get a decent conversation out of some women out of my family. But my god one of my cousins is so mindless and vapid and bloody stuck with her heads in the clouds it's annoying.

Worst thing is she is on a path to fuck her life up. She is just done doing Nurse School, and apparently hates the trade of being a Nurse cause it has responsibility and wants to get a history degree. I might also add she wasted her parents money doing 1 year of European studies.

And even her social life is fucked, she is in "love" with this duchebag that has never bothered to see her in real life. And her parents do fucking nothing to help her.

Guys how do I fix her?
>>
>all these obese cultural libertarians

Plenty of women are interesting and attractive at the same time. Difference is, if they're smart, they aren't going to give any of you stupid fucks a chance.

>"oh but I'm so smart"

No you aren't. Start looking for someone realistic. You are inferior genetically, so that's who you'll have to settle for.
>>
>>73185312
Most MGTOW guys are ugly virgins btw, I believe this movement is really about to accept the hook-up culture Und put your benis in vagina as the only goal. I'm a MGTOW myself but I'm still trying to find a great woman in the church every Sunday. Because even if most women nowadays are really shit you can still find the right one for you.
>>
>>73180020
>she is generally fine with it but sometimes she gets the nagging and blabbers on about "Bla Bla bla you don't find me interesting you spend so much time with your friends"

Same here.

"You like to be with your friends more than with me...:("

> "We don't do anything" (Maybe because you don't do anything interesting in your life)
>>
File: 1459835390718.jpg (88 KB, 721x958) Image search: [Google]
1459835390718.jpg
88 KB, 721x958
>>73185502
>Implying any of them cook and clean anymore.
>>
>>73185816
>no one ever thinks "he is probably a liberal" when they meet me.
this
i drive a truck, have a beard, am fat and my fanciest clothes are a pair of jeans I've only worn a few times and a pair of red wings

embrace the bigotry, be proud and stand up for yourself
>>
I have a pretty extensive vocabulary. Even when I was little I spoke at a level far above my age. But I struggle to find a woman who can keep up with me. I always need to hold back when talking to them or they lose interest. Have any of you met a teacher who didn't speak at a 6th grade reading level? Because I sure haven't!
>>
>>73185949
You don't. She's a cousin and therefore not your problem. If it was your sister it'd be a different story.
>>
File: you want to turn up the heat.gif (82 KB, 60x56) Image search: [Google]
you want to turn up the heat.gif
82 KB, 60x56
I'm just really indifferent about women anymore, I mean if I met the right one I'd ask her out, but a lot of them are just not interesting people, and what's more a lot of them have something wrong with them.

I'm content to develop my hobbies and improve my own life rather than chase after women
>>
File: 1442358100045.png (312 KB, 471x547) Image search: [Google]
1442358100045.png
312 KB, 471x547
>>73183090
I like your confidence, but sadly you are probably ugly. Attractive girls don't have your ambition in our society.
>>
>>73185949
descartes.jpg
>>
>>73180020
Honestly, I keep looking at the shit in the world and I just want to leave this planet and live inside a cave in Mars or something.
>>
>>73185949
If she fucks up and gets a shitty degree she'll just marry some poor beta faggot that will pay for her shit. She will be fine.
>>
>>73186065

Here it's not like the west, you are supposed to help your larger family. And I feel the need to do something.

Oh yeah to add she also has a shit diet and might be anorexic and probably has iron deficiency.
>>
>>73185949
>Guys how do I fix her?
The same way you fix a dog. Make sure her retardation isn't passed on to future generations.
>>
>>73180401
as if those vegetables could relate

not that /pol/ is much better regarding women, at least there're no tfwnogf threads
>>
>>73186100

She is not that good looking man, not compared with the average competition around here.
>>
>>73184673
Having conversations with a girl that are about ass fucking doesnt seem that boring to me anon
>>
>>73184979

>dropping a high IQ decent looking woman because she wasn't a jaw dropping bombshell

Wew lad. Some people are motivators and some are examples.
>>
>>73180020
I've never met a single interesting nor fun woman in my life.

I've met women that were easy to talk to and pleasant to be with and I'm happy with that. It's something we need to understand, we're just different.

Women are usually quite plain. They have no real hobbies and the ones they may have are to find the type of guys they want. If they want bad boys they pretend to like bikes and/or vehicle customization, if they want to get approachable guys they go for videogames, etc.

Their activities are usually related to theirselves. Like dancing, partying, shopping or sometimes sports. That's it.
>>
>>73184542
kek
>>
>>73186264
>half this thread
Close enough.
>>
>>73180020
>my girlfriend of 8 years
>8 years

What the fuck is wrong with you degenerate eurocucks.

>Inb4 le marriage is a scam meme
>>
>>73184790
The only question that really matters....Do you wipe front to back or back to front?
>>
>>73182564
>no internet
>>
>>73186372
this
>>
>>73186291
At least he didn't impregnate her and ditch her, putting society up with yet another single mom.
>>
>>73186080
+100

Ignore them. They only want men with money and good jobs. Believe me.

And then there are the fat/ugly that look desperate for a cock but I prefers pron istead of fucking a fat/ugly woman.
>>
>>73186406
a classic Eurocuck who will still be saying "my gf" and " my gf's son" when he's 45.
>>
File: 0506161745.jpg (397 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
0506161745.jpg
397 KB, 2048x1536
>>73185608
>"tryhard"

More like truth and reality.
>>
>>73182564
>reading comprehension
>>
File: slavfeels.gif (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
slavfeels.gif
9 KB, 645x773
Same shit's been happening to me bro.

Although the outcome was different, she packed her stuff and went back home just five days ago.

Why? Because she had a severe inferiority complex around me. She was just stupid enough not to tell me straight, I had to decifre this shit through her reactions, through "those little things" she referred to later.

She told me I was her role model, the perfect man, she wanted to share the future with me. She said she's thankful to me for her personal development. But she had to end it in order to regain some self respect.

Feels bad and good at the same time. I actually imagined life with her, been with her for 2,5y but if she's stupid enough to throw it all away because of her issues, then so be it!

TL;DR Don't let your bitches develop an inferiority complex around you.
>>
>get a gf who is a huge /a/ weeb and not very smart
>generic reddit tier personality
>latent sjw/tumblr beliefs
>slowly redpill her by passively pointing out flaws in movements like BLM and liberal bs
>8 months later, she doesn't even browse /a/ anymore, prefers /pol/
>despises pc culture and hates niggers

I think I did pretty well
>>
First time I had an interesting conversation with a woman on a party, I lost my virginity.
Interesting women turn me on.
>>
>>73186291
>a high IQ decent looking woman
Yeah, doubt it. He was right to judge her based on looks, considering that's literally the only thing a woman can offer besides her pussy (and looks are so important for arousal they might as well be equivocated to pussy).
>>
>>73186406
Brendan Fraser became a meme because he couldn't pay his ex wife's alimony. They got divorced when he still had a career, but then he couldn't get any work and his income fell significantly. So now he owes $50k a month that he doesn't have.
>>
>>73184998
lower mid tier more like
>>
>been with my wife for 6 years, 5 dating 1 married
>she is stoic, strong willed and modest, not to mention highly intelligent
>will no doubt make a great mother
>still boring as shit
>we come home from work, kiss and share our days for 30 minutes
>then I hop on the pc for vidya
>she browses Facebook and watches TV before falling asleep at 8
>we are both satisfied and happy within our relationship

This isnt how I imagined marriage to be, and it doesn't seem to be the norm, but we're happy. Just a quiet intensity that let's the other know they are protected and cared for.
>>
>Watching TV with mother
>Character mentions Socrates
>WHO IS SOCRATES?
>Greek philosopher.
>WAS THAT BEFORE THE BIBLE?
>Yes.(technically)
>WHAT DID HE DO?
>Talked about morality, purpose of life, etc
>SOUNDS LIKE THESE PEOPLE SAT AROUND IN ROBES ALL DAY AND TALKED FOOLISHNESS.
>A lot of Greek ideals are the basis of Western society. For instance, Demokratia(or whatever) means People Power, and we have a Democracy which is based off of that word
>*Mocks my face when I said Demokratia*
conversation moves onto the sun
>HOW HOT IS THE SUN?
>Around 6000 Kelvin or 9500 degrees F
>KELVIN?
>A different method of measurement
>SOMETHING SCIENTISTS INVENTED TO WIELD POWER.
>You can just get a kelvin converter on Google. It converts to anything.
>OUR SUN IS THE BRIGHTEST
conversation moves onto the moon
>THE MOON BRINGS THE TIDES IN AND OUT. GOD IS GOOD.
>Titan is a moon around Saturn and it is very similar to Earth.
>ARE YOU SAYING THERE'S MORE THAN ONE MOON?
>Yes.
She asked me the same shit about the Sun
>ARE YOU SAYING THERE'S MORE THAN ONE SUN?
>The sun is just a star. There are trilions of stars.
Shit could have gone on forever.
>>
>>73181673

Strangely enough the arts tends to be dominated by women these days, at least when in school. But at the professional level most drop out and men dominate the field. Most likely because its very competitive and cut throat.
>>
>>73183632
You are a faggot, a redd itor. Clearly
>>
>>73185973

IF you believe that then you are a moron. MGTOW's most significant demographic are men that have been burnt out of abusive relationships, bad break ups, destructive divorces etc.

PUA and game is not MGTOW, some PUA and game guys do overlap with MGTOW, but that doesn't make it a MGTOW thing.

MGTOW doesn't mean you become a monk, it simply means you do what you want to do and damned society and it's expectations, it's a network to help men not fall for the age old siren song.

MGTWO is simply men calling it quits to the abusive one-sided nature of men/women relationship.
>>
>>73186836
I think that's how a functional relationship should be, women who need attention 24/7 are a real pain in the ass. you just have to make sure she isn't getting the attention from another man
>>
>>73186722
What's wrong with your girls, is this SJW thing just a college thing or is it spread to the entire women class? I've never meet/seen a SJW in my entire life that's really crazy.
>>
>>73186836
You're living the life man. You won the fucking lottery.
>>
File: 1426882333865.png (699 KB, 599x858) Image search: [Google]
1426882333865.png
699 KB, 599x858
>>73180929
To be honest all I would do is jerk off, work on computer builds, look at how open-source software is developing, maybe some videogame modding, and get to my backlogs. Actually, I probably wouldn't get through my backlogs even if I was isolated for a year.
>>
>>73187038
Yep, that's where being a strong provider comes in. I have to be the strongest, fittest and most intelligent person within my capabilities to stave off competition. This is also good as it makes me a better person who is constantly striving to be better. I also made it clear early that any signs of infidelity means I'm out. Fortunately she was raised by a wholesome family in a wholesome town, so I should be set.

I assume it's an evolutionary directive but I'm not a scientist.
>>
>>73186609

How to get steyr aug for private use? Price?
>>
>>73180020
I have a female friend that grants me interesting conversation but she's pretty much a man so it checks out
>>
>>73186372
a woman should only have two hobbies

homemaking and child rearing

she seems boring because you didn't put a baby in her
>>
>>73186782

She's not a genius but I doubt that she's average IQ. Keep in mind that women have a thin IQ bell curve, so very high amounts of average IQ with very miniscule outliers. Missed oppurtunity
>>
File: wakarimasen lol.jpg (127 KB, 382x347) Image search: [Google]
wakarimasen lol.jpg
127 KB, 382x347
>>73180020
>mfw I've had plenty of interesting conversations

protip: make them talk about themselves or things they like, that or gossip and relationships
sure it may not be intellectually stimulating but it can kill boredom from time to time and makes for smoother interaction
>>
>>73187030
PUA? Yeah that's what I've said man just do what you want and don't fall for the "I have a vagina so be my slave" meme. Frankly that's just the direct answer from feminism.
>>
>>73186836
>Woman who you have nothing in common with
>Married
>Plans to have children
Enjoy your divorce, alimony and never getting to see your own flesh and blood.

>>73186871
To be entirely honest, there's nothing wrong with that. A parent, male or female, should be proud if their children greatly surpass themselves. I'm pretty sure that intellectually I tower far over my own parents, but I don't resent them for that. I'm happy that they created the circumstances that allowed me to tower over them.

>>73186882
Because post-modern art is entirely different from classical art. Classical art was... well, an art! It was about form, shapes, lines, composure, and many theories that had been perfected and innovated on over the course of centuries. Creating a new masterpiece with innovative techniques would in modern terms be comparable to inventing a new programming language. Da Vinci's use of perspective was more or less like the invention of Pascal.

Post-modern "art" is no longer about that. It's about "feelings" and "expressing yourself" and "shocking" and "going against the grain" or whatever. That's why it appeals to women: it's about feelings.
>>
>>73187365
Weaponlicense. Be in a sportshootinggroup for a year in germany.

Here in Autria, psychological evaluation, weapon handling course, no crimes.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffenbesitzkarte_%28Deutschland%29

Price - well depends on how eager you are. Steyr AUG A2 2500€ last time I checked+, Steyr AUG A3 SE 3400€ + red dot sight (150€ - 700€) + Lasersight (~150€)
>>
>>73182611
You ever watch The Shining?
>>
>>73187838
>composure
*composition
>>
>>73187625
forgot to add - if you are a conversational master you can even lead them from those points INTO broader topics like politics which isn't actually difficult

it sounds like half the people in the thread don't even try to understand the female perspective and work with it
>>
>>73187862
*AUG Z A2/A3/A3 SE ...Z = Zivil semiautomatic version.
>>
File: 1438299518000.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1438299518000.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
>>73184364

>actually WANTING to be normie scum
>>
>>73186888
>came in just to post this
>clearly desu
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.