[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMANY CUCKED EVEN MORE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 132colm_2631547a.jpg (312 KB, 1500x998) Image search: [Google]
132colm_2631547a.jpg
312 KB, 1500x998
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36225561

>A judge in the German city of Cologne has dismissed sexual assault charges against an Algerian man, in the first case over a wave of New Year attacks.
>A court spokesman told the BBC "it could not be proven" that the 26-year-old took part in the sexual assault.
>He and a fellow Algerian, 23, were convicted of theft and were both given a six month suspended sentence.
The large-scale sexual assaults and robberies by men of North African and Arab appearance shocked Germany.
>>
>>73179113
A crime is a crime. Why does their race or religion matter?
>>
>>73179162
A sexual partner is a sexual partner. Why does their race or religion matter?
>>
>>73179162
Red-pilled Germans call it the "migration-bonus". As long as you are not white, you can nearly do anything. Everything else would be against the PC standards here
>>
>>73179162
Can't rape the willing.
>>
>>73179113

Well you elected a muslim mayor so Germany naturally tries to one-up you now
>>
>>73179113
Well, if it can't be proven it can't be proven.

Also, it's women who vote for more migrants. If they are gonna cry foul every time one of them pumps and dumps them while they're binge drinking, maybe they shouldn't vote for it.

Other than that, just deal with it.
>>
A suspended sentence is enough to deport this asshole.
I hope they will. Colognes mayor is a bleeding heart lefty who may not go ahead with this.
>>
File: fuckeen.gif (225 KB, 277x400) Image search: [Google]
fuckeen.gif
225 KB, 277x400
möchte fucken
>>
>>73179113
Right outside a cathedral/church.. I am so sorry, Germany.. I would say that your end was one for the history books, a ballad.. but..
>>
>>73179113
A WOMAN GOT RAPED!? And SHE IS HOT TOO!!!???? Words cannot express the outrage!!!!!!
>>
File: crusader.jpg (315 KB, 1563x1788) Image search: [Google]
crusader.jpg
315 KB, 1563x1788
>>73179113

We need a new pope.
>>
>>73179323
Pol btfo yet again. Damage control inbound
>>
>>73179996
We've already go two at the moment.
>>
File: snapshot11033.png (501 KB, 1220x687) Image search: [Google]
snapshot11033.png
501 KB, 1220x687
>>73179996
>>73180452
>>
She could not point at her attacker, which is why the charges were dropped. She did not recognize him.

This is literally how this would have played out in any western system of Law..

Not saying its okay - or that she shouldn't have just pretended but its not only in Germany lmao
>>
>>73180590
probably a typical bluepilled german
>so ma'm, what did he look like?
>He looked like a human!! WTF do you mean by that??
>>
>>73180492
oh offs, both please die
vote for pope Trump 2083!
>>
>>73180836
Basically the women that got attacked fucked themselves over.

If they had made the law work for them they could've made it a Sammelklage - a sort of collected law suit in which the attackers would be charged as a group and get higher penalties.

But I guess that would have been the racist thing to do.
>>
>>73181045
To be honest, it would have been the task of the police a long time before New Years Eve to round up all those faggots and get rid of them.
You can't tell me all those Africans never littered, pickpocketed, shoplifted or harrassed before.
I'd also like to know how the hell they are still in this country? Everybody who doesn't have a proper job after three months should be deported. Why do we instead collect this human trash?
>>
>>73181045
>But I guess that would have been the racist thing to do.
no, but a little racism in germany couldn't hurt at the moment
>>
>>73181404
can you guys start ww3 already?
>>
File: spongebob 5.jpg (77 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
spongebob 5.jpg
77 KB, 512x384
>>73181619
We'd probably lose again. The world around is too lefty at the moment.

Anyway, a heartfelt crusade here in the West would be better.
>>
>>73181404
>Why do we instead collect this human trash?
Because not doing so would be very racist.

You're not a racist... are you?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.