[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ logic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Br2z1WtCMAIjuzF.jpg (40 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Br2z1WtCMAIjuzF.jpg
40 KB, 480x480
Just giving you your daily dose of BTFO
>>
File: 1462235939784.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1462235939784.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>
>>73178079

Yeah and fuck humans, dinosaurs were here first!

Yeah and fuck dinosaurs, coniferous plants were here first!

Yeah and fuck confierous plants, protozoans were here first!

Yeah and fuck protozoans, microbes and early bacteria were here first!

Yeah and fuck early bacterium and microbes, organic compounds and high temperatures were here first!
>>
blame the Iroquois Confederacy for selling huge amounts of land they didnt own for whites to live on.

So of course settlers move in, and of course the people that live there already are pissed. meanwhile the Iroquois were laughing all the way to the bank.
>>
>>73178079
Thank you for making our argument for us.
>>
File: 1462418553816.gif (317 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1462418553816.gif
317 KB, 407x405
>>73178079
this shit again? lemme look for my copy pasta...

amerindians are not native to the americas and genocided the previous inhabitants (aboriginals) into a small group in the amazon
http://genetics.med.harvard.edu/reich/Reich_Lab/Welcome_files/nature14895_Skoglund_2015.pdf

european land acquisition from amerindians was 100% legal
http://www.ericfoner.com/reviews/020906lrb.html
>>
>>73178079
>What is Right of Conquest?
>What are SHINY BEADS?
>>
>>73178309

Yeah and fuck organic compounds and high temperatures, space and the Big Bang were here first!

Yeah and fuck space and the Big Bang, God was here first!

Or was he?
>>
>>73178079
If they can't tell the difference between invaders and immigrants then it's no surprise what happened to them.
>>
>Indians who immigrated to America and slaughtered opposing tribes until they lost to superior tech are victims

:)
>>
it was the British who conquered tem not my ancestors anyways
>>
>>73178079
>It is believed that a small human population of at most a few thousand arrived in Beringia from eastern Siberia during the Last Glacial Maximum before expanding into the settlement of the Americas sometime after 16,500 years ago during the Late Glacial Maximum as the American glaciers blocking the way southward melted,[5][6][7][8][9] but before the bridge was covered by the sea about 11,000 years Before Present.[10]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beringia
>>
>>73178079
I don't think a native American that wants to preserve his way of living would actually defend mass immigration.
>>
>>73178079
Right now it's

>hurrrr a couple of Western European countries (not all) colonized our lands,
so all European countries from the Pacific to the black sea need diversity durrrr

Then when you are all hybridized

>hurr Asia needs diversity because you are all a bunch of racists who are hogging all the world's wealth and need to share access to the only developed countries left on the planet durrrr
>>
>>73178079

So if we are in the same situation and all, do I get the right to pin immigrant scalps to my belt, too?
>>
File: 1462044226763.jpg (123 KB, 761x784) Image search: [Google]
1462044226763.jpg
123 KB, 761x784
What laws were broken by the white man when they BTFO the red "man?"
>>
doesn't this support the anti-immigration crowd though? Natives got BTFO by SETTLERS (not that liberals know the difference), so surely it's natural to not want that to happen to us?
>>
>>73178079

Your post makes no sense.

Your image is a great Red Pill for normies.

It's the sort of image WE would spread.
>>
>>73178864

Apparently because we did it to them, it's okay for someone else to do it to us.

So I guess it's okay if we move to Mexico and kick them out, since they're all Spanish colonists anyway.

Like musical chairs.
>>
They should be praising whitey for diversifying and culturally enriching north america.

Those damn racist indians didn't even have any black people!
>>
>>73178079
>This is your reward for bringing civilization to a bunch of savages
>>
>>73178079

>posts something that actually destroys his own worldview
>claims everyone else is actually BTFO

Legit.
>>
>immigrants

Yeah, the people who fucked the Native Americans up were not "immigrants". They were settlers or conquerors. There must be a functioning government for one to immigrate. No such government existed in North America before Europeans made them.
>>
File: native_argument.png (433 KB, 526x462) Image search: [Google]
native_argument.png
433 KB, 526x462
Daily reminder that natives practiced slavery, beheadings and human sacrifices.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.