[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJW 'non-binary' hairdressers evicted from shithole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 5009229.jpg (89 KB, 620x936) Image search: [Google]
5009229.jpg
89 KB, 620x936
I'm a Britbong living in the Netherlands. What the fuck happened to my London?

"A hairdressing team are crowdfunding to secure a new home in Deptford after being evicted from the caravan they’ve been operating from since 2010.

Run by partners who go by the names of Tuttii Fruittii, 27, and Toni Tits, 25, the Tuttii Fruittii Trailer Salon has styled itself as “London’s only non-binary hair-sculpting salon”.

For the last six years, the pair have been property guardians at the council-owned Old Tidemill School yard and run their business from there.

But the space is due to be turned into private apartments in July and the team have until then to find a new home and move out.

Toni told News Shopper: “The clock is ticking. They have given us two months.

“We need to find people who believe in more creative businesses who want to fight the harsh environment in London."

newsshopper.co.uk/news/14461836.Deptford_hairdressing_salon_crowdfunding_for___20k_to_move_out_of_caravan_and_into_old_egg_shop
>>
what exactly is a 'non-binary hairdresser', /pol/?
>>
>>73174842
a faggot
>>
>>73174842
A place that cuts both men's and women's hair- which to my knowledge is the majority of hairdressers that don't advertise themselves as barbers.

Basically this is a pair of mentally ill hipsters that probably didn't pay their lease.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11618046
>>
Wow. I finally understand the whole gender binary thing, because I literally no joke cannot tell what the fuck gender I am looking at here
>>
So they evict a whole building but only these people make the news? Are they trying to paint this as discrimination or... ???
>>
>>73176021
Never mind I read it again. They're gypsies scamming the sjw community into buying them a real house.
>>
>>73174708
MAN ALIVE

here's their crowdfunding page. hahahahaha

http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/tuttii-fruittii-technicolor-hair-salon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq1xToJYxYg
>>
>>73174708
>'non-binary' hairdressers

I hate modernity
>>
File: sdada.png (7 KB, 259x262) Image search: [Google]
sdada.png
7 KB, 259x262
>>73176171
it's working great
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 300x300
>>73174708
Good. They bring shame to the noble profession. Feeling glorious that I can make up to 400 $ for a cut.
>>
>>73174842
>>73176021
>>73176171
>>73176677
Jesus, how are there so many Dutch posters ITT? Are you guys like jews where you automatically show a preference when you see a Dutch flag?

>>73176725
>I hate modernity
I feel you brother

>>73174708
Why is it that all "non-binary" people are clearly just women who want to feel different and unique?
>>
>>73177296
>male hairdresser
Fag
>>
>>73177451
Aqua Fresh solidarity. Dutch are way better than jews with money and financial influence.
>>73177497
Interesting conclusion. Historicall most hairdressers are male. It's also good occupation for picking girls.
>>
>>73176677

why do immature people revert to a childlike behvaiour when filmed?

the woman in the basement and the next woman talking about magic, they speak and act like kids because they're in front of a camera and don't know how to act, why
>>
>>73174708
The fall of Rome
>>
>>73174708
Looks like they should be culled
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.