[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have to marry and spend the rest of your life with one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 65.jpg (19 KB, 296x394) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
19 KB, 296x394
You have to marry and spend the rest of your life with one of these two.

Which is the better choice

An Asian girl or an Anglo girl?
>>
The one who has a better personality
>>tips fedora
>>
Neither, I only date white girls.
>>
SEAniggers aren't real Asians.
>>
>>73174235
Filipino
>mexican
white girl
>land whale
>>
>>73175200
lol how did you know the other was flip?
somebody has been to Angeles
>>
>>73174235
> You have to marry and spend the rest of your life with one of these two.

Pro-tip: you can shorten "the rest of your life" to essentially zero.
>>
>>73175314

Those caveman features aren't hard to miss..
>>
>>73174235
>both brainwashed and westernized

I'll stick with my left hand.
>>
>>73174235
>3DPD
>>
>>73175660
tb.h i dont think she looks like a tranny. could be mistaken for a thai or a vietnamese or malaysian/ indonesian
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.