[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to understand your situation a little better here Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: watersports.png (165 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
watersports.png
165 KB, 333x333
Trying to understand your situation a little better here

Why do Mexican people come to America illegally?
There are legal venues to enter America. What good-intentioned reason is there to not follow the legal process to enter the country? There aren't any wars going on in Mexico, but is there any circumstance where someone is basically in need of refuge outside of mexico but lacking the money to immigrate legally?

Do the people who enter illegaly use american public services (schools etc) but not pay taxes, thereby being a detriment to the american economy?

If all of that is true, why are they defended so heavily? Why is it an absurd concept to so many just to have effective border security?
>>
>>73172298

They want more voters.
>>
>>73172298
>There aren't any wars going on in Mexico, but is there any circumstance where someone is basically in need of refuge outside of mexico but lacking the money to immigrate legally?
Mexico became a country who's president was bought out by the Narcos. The Narcos make ISIS look like pussys. They come here for benefits and to escape Narcos.
>>
Because they saw a seven year old white kid mowing his parents' lawn and then they were like "RECONQUISTA WE WILL TAKE BACK WHAT YOU STOLE FROM US"
>>
>>73172690

But are those people incapable of immigrating through the legal process, or are they just looking for the easiest way out of the country?
>>
>>73172298
I guess it's because it's faster to just jump the wall than legally migrate to USA. It might take lots of time to get your visa approved etcetera
>>
The only reason is because they're criminals. Law abiding people don't cross illegally. Suppose they're stupid and don't know the rules, but they at least know enough to go through the border check and not sneak across or dig a tunnel or whatever they do when smuggling them over.
>>
>>73172954
The legal immigration process here is pretty ridiculous. It's obviously been set up to make it better and easier to come here illegally.
>>
>>73172954
They can get here, but it'seems expensive and time consuming. I have two family members who married foreigners (Canada and Bolivia) and it took them the better part of a year to be able to reside here legally.
>>
>>73173237
Less than a year just to cheat around via marriage? Well, at least they were go-getters instead of just mindlessly waiting around for the paperwork.
>>
>>73172298
Yes...all of this true

We even have santuary cities in which the local govt will not prosecute an illegal immigrant
>>
>>73172298
>Why do Mexican people come to America illegally?
Best Mexican food in the world
>>
>>73173156
Ridiculous how exactly? Ridiculous compared to what? Because you have to follow a process?
>>
>>73173398
It's ridiculous because you should have to follow a process, but we don't have the rule of law anymore, so it's easier to just skirt around it.

We don't even mass-process them through Ellis Island anymore to assign them new last names or even mark them down as WOP (without papers) or SPIC (spanish immigrant catholic) with a cursory glance to make sure they're not bringing diseases in.
>>
>>73172298
Its fucking impossible unless you're rich or marry an american women. Look it up.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/Citizenship%20&%20Naturalization%20Based%20Resources/A%20Guide%20to%20Naturalization/PDFs/M-480.pdf

You need a green card. You cannot just fucking buy a green card. Getting a green card is pretty much the only obsticle.

If it was easier, i guarantee there wouldn't be so many illegals compared to legals. Not including anchor babies, but those legals that actually had to go through the process.
>>
File: 1442044172426.jpg (499 KB, 1196x3964) Image search: [Google]
1442044172426.jpg
499 KB, 1196x3964
Dems use simple minded animals to get votes. This is why Obama was elected, because many whites did not vote, and many subhumans did. They follow Marxism because it is easier than thinking for themselves. This is why they vote Democrat, because they are promised more gibesmedats, and never complain when they get nothing.
>>
>>73172298
>If all of that is true, why are they defended so heavily?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward%E2%80%93Piven_strategy

Both parties are in on it at this point.
>>
File: 474px-dick_cheney.jpg (71 KB, 474x600) Image search: [Google]
474px-dick_cheney.jpg
71 KB, 474x600
Migrant workers overstaying their visas.

Migrant workers having kids.

Migrant workers Migrant workers Migrant workers Migrant workers Migrant workers...

Make the American capitalist system function. You can't reach maximum obesity without cheap food and others doing manual labor.
>>
>>73173304
Nobody was trying to game the system or anything like that (no mail order bride stuff). I'll spare you the details. Believe it or not, the country that was the biggest headache to deal with wasn't even the U.S., it was Canada.
>>
GIBS ME DAT
>>
>>73174143
I'm not surprised. White countries need not apply. It's happened in my family, I see it in my place of work with visas, I know a slew of others who hire illegals on the cheap (even after they get deported a few times for fucking up a little too hard), and I listen to certain old people tell me about how they volunteer to try to get one or two people in through government funded programs all the while just so that they can feel as though all the rest have been categorically wronged.
>>
>>73172954
The Narcos are looking in for the easiest way into the country.
>>
>ITT: OP is distributing blue pills by getting you to acknowledge that Mexico is a shitty place to live in the hopes that you'll sympathize with the immigrants.

>ITT: OP discovers that in spite of our awareness of this situation, we still don't give a fuck, because we don't let our feelings dictate our decisions on policy.
>>
>>73172298

Was a J1 student. Like 30% of all those work-and-travel students stayed in San Francisco and they literally have no problem with immigration control. They have a social security number, but the visa is long since expired and not one of them has faced any issue regarding deportation. Kinda funny tbqh.

Also sneaky fucking bulgarians were genius at taking advantage of some retarded law. They just lied that they're literal faggots, said that they would be persecuted in Bulgaria, and demanded asylum from California. It was fucking granted.
>>
>>73173568
The immigration system is rediculous even for highly educated people. I want to go to the US for my PhD in biochem but if I want to stay after the PhD amd work I cannot even be without a job for 1 month without my visa running out. So I basically have to bring my pregnant girlfriend with me and have her bear the child in the US.
>>
>>73173718
What..the...fuck
>>
>>73172298
because they might have to pay a fee, or wait in line with everyone else, which are two things a beaner never does

for a second they might have to put their pride aside and at least act like they want to be americans, rather than mexico loving violent re-re people.

if they were to go through an interview process, they might be identified as the cholo anti-american thugs they actually are, and might be rejected.

it might be detected in them that they have no desire to integrate with US culture, and absolutely refuse to leanr english.

theyd probably be identified as terrorist swine.

this is why they come in illegally.
>>
>>73172298

Mexico saves money by sending its criminals here instead of putting them on prison.
>>
>>73172298
The immigration process is complicated and expensive.
>>
>>73172298
It's quicker than coming here legally. Bit it's pretty damn expensive to a third worlder to scrape up 7k for a coyote to smuggle you over. Then there's the likelihood you may die in the desert or be caught.
>>
>>73173718

How fucking evil can you be to create or support such a strategy.
>>
>>73172298
It's easy, faster than getting a visa, and you can get under-the-table jobs lickity-split
>>
Immigrating to the States is usually frustrating and expensive due to the sheer volume of red-tape.

Getting a temporary work visa and never leaving is much simpler.

Immigrating to Canada is the colonoscopy to Americas root canal.
>>
>>73175123
>Also sneaky fucking bulgarians were genius at taking advantage of some retarded law. They just lied that they're literal faggots, said that they would be persecuted in Bulgaria

It's pretty common. Asylum scams are as old as Cold War. It's a lucrative business desu. There are places where 'persecution' and 'torture' is filmed. Getting asylum as faggots is fucking nothing. I've instructed a family on how to get asylum as persecuted Jehovah witnesses from Uzbekistan. Was fucking granted. Cali as well.
>>
>>73175538
So in order to recoup that investment they work shit jobs and try to hide amongst the legal Hispanics long enough to send back earnings to Mexico so they can buy that sweet property and big house. Bit then life happens. The fall in love, have kids.
>>
>>73175727

>khazakhstan

Oh lawd you guys are fucking confusing m8. Brown skin, narrow eyes and speaking russian. Bro-tier when drinking though.
>>
>>73175761
Their wages are taxed by the city, state, feds and social security like everyone else. They can't collect SS though. The remainder goes back home or for rent or a car, a night out. They used to carry the money on them until niggers figured that out and jumped them for the cash. So now the banks facilitate transfers
>>
Great questions OP.

Mexico sucks (drug cartels, corrupt gov't, poverty) and America sucks substantially less so they decided to share their suckage with us by coming on over here.

Um. So a lot of people do come over here in hope of finding a better job or escaping the piece of fiery shit that is Mexico and it's drug cartels. The legal venues do take a hell of a long time though - even for students coming in from Canada they have a 1 in 3 shot and a bunch of beaurocratic nonsense (including a $5,000 green card voucher their prospective job needs to buy for them) before they can get just a green card after 4 years of school here. So just COMING here is much more difficult. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but if you're in a shitty drug cartel torn country and your choices are A) Legally, but wait 5 years, or B) Right now and hide from the feds, you'd probably pick B. many Mexicans (and immigrants of all kinds) actually do the honorable thing and learn English, American History and wait their time, however, and nobody has a single problem with any of them.

And they do use American public services. Primarily they use Welfare - and hispanic illegals use a shit ton of welfare. Obviously they'll use our hospitals and have no way to pay for it, and we have a law here regarding birth citizenship: If you're born within our borders you are an American Citizen - so many families / pregnant women who want to guarentee their safety in the country will arrive when they're pregnant so their kid can be a citizen - and then that kid is a welfare drain as well.

The democratic party defends them because the democratic party is also the one giving them welfare. It's a symbiotic relationship between democrats and welfare recipients, the voters give them more power, and in exchange poor people/minorities/etc. get more free money. As far as why non-politicians defend them (SJWs, liberals), I really have no idea but I'm going to assume it's because "MUH RACISM"
>>
>>73176007
That's Borat land, right?
>>
>>73175633

>Piven was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada,[2] of Russian Jewish immigrant parents,[4] Rachel (née Paperny) and Albert Fox, a storekeeper.
>>
File: 1458640560158.jpg (33 KB, 480x540) Image search: [Google]
1458640560158.jpg
33 KB, 480x540
>>73176196

Why is /pol/ always right...
>>
>>73176037
It works out for everyone if you think about it. They get money to build a dream home, they pay SS for boomers they will never see, they buy cars, etc, uncle Sam gets his cut, Mexico is relieved of restless unemployed men, they can't vote, the provide cheap services for Americans from picking food, to cooking it, washing dishes, cutting lawns, taking care of kids, and cleaning houses.
>>
>>73176294
The bottom line is that American businesses want them here. And working class Americans get to live a life of privilege unimaginable to their parents, with affordable childcare, lawn care, maidservice, and cheap food.
>>
>>73173521
This. Mexico is doing pretty bad at the moment and if you're just an average Mexican citizen, you would want to get out of there. Now, you could either wait a maximum of, I think its 16 years to become a citizen of the US, or just hop the fence.
>>
>>73176007
Nice to see there are bros kicking ass and taking names outside of Boratistan.

I've known a great Macedonian dude too. Top tier old con man actually. Listening to Lepa Brena got boring pretty fast tho. You guys have awesome names, Toni.
>>
>>73176424
I forgot to mention cheap housing, since they are used for that as well
>>
>>73176539
Among American businesses they are the preferred demographic for labor since they pay them shit wages, they work hard and don't complain.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 470x313
Migration flow is at an historical low. It is now = (more people are returning to mexistan than the opposite).

Mfw all the poor mexas end up in 'murica and effectively downgrade it by virtue of their sole presence.

Pic somewhat related.

Why yes, I am a mexican intellectual.
>>
>>73172298
>There are legal venues to enter America.

Nope there aren't.

Its either you work in either finance field or STEM (where you will be competing with Indians and Chinese for jobs) or you play the Greencard Lottery.

Or you know, you can marry a US citizen.

These are the ways into the US legally.
>>
>>73176618
They may not be Mexico's elite but they are one of the three main sources of income to that country via remittances, the other two being oil and tourism
>>
>>73176764
Sounds like a legal process to me
>>
>>73176779
So you can see Trump's villification of that group is wrong. We want them here. Something has to be done about border enforcement and their status including deportation. But let's not kid ourselves. Prostitution is illegal and everyone rails against it, but it proliferates because we want it
>>
>>73176655
then it won't be such a big deal when we increase that even more with trump
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.