[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Austin Petersen: the only pro-life, pro-Liberty constitution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 750x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 750x484
Austin Petersen: the only pro-life, pro-Liberty constitutionalist on the ballot. He needs to win the Libertarian nomination. He DESERVES to win the Libertarian nomination. If you have seen the Stossel debate, then you know he's the only one among them to actually have energy, charisma, coherence, AND to be CONSISTENTLY Libertarian. Gary Johnson's a joke, pandering so hard to leftists.

What do you think of Petersen? Has he come up when you've gone to Isidewith.com?
>>
It's too bad McAfee is seen as such a loon. He's a pretty smart guy and I like him way better than Johnson
>>
>a vote for a third party is a vote for Hillary!
>>
Petersen has the same problem as Cruz: they both come across as condescending douchebags, like they're trying to explain to you in small words how stupid you are for not realizing they're the smartest person in the room

Can't stand that.
>>
The Stossel forum was interesting. I thought McAfee did just as good as Austin, but yeah, Johnson clearly lost. It wasn't even close! You want to be the LP candidate and outright say that you'd force business owners to do business in a certain way with certain people?! Do you think he realized how much he was shooting himself in the foot with that?
>>
Literally who?
>>
File: 1458903923765.jpg (20 KB, 360x261) Image search: [Google]
1458903923765.jpg
20 KB, 360x261
>>73172240
I can't believe you are this much of a fucking newfag.
>>
>pro-life
>libertarian
>>
Everyone is just assuming that Johnson will be the nominee. It's insane. Look at the guy:
>shrugs all the time
>low energy
>stammers

Then actually listen to what he says:
>force bakers to bake cakes
>the federal government should decide who's mentally able to own a gun
>420 blaze it bro!

All he ever talks about is how many vetoes he did while governor (which was like more than ten years ago) and how he's been for legalizing weed forever. Nothing about actual policy or how he would be an effective leader in the future.
>>
>>73173365
>freedom to live
>freedom to not be murdered by your mother
>>
File: 1458950261148.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1458950261148.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>pro life
>pro liberty
Pick one.
>>
>>73173867
Please see >>73173815
>>
File: isTHMR.png (251 KB, 306x347) Image search: [Google]
isTHMR.png
251 KB, 306x347
>>73172240
>vtDaPu4U
>>73172343
>vtDaPu4U
>>73172434
>vtDaPu4U
>>73172554
>vtDaPu4U
>>73172789
>vtDaPu4U
>>73173018
>vtDaPu4U
>>
>>73173867
Right to life trumps all other rights.
>>
I'd vote for McAfee in a heartbeat if Trump wasn't on the ballot, he seems pretty based even if I'm kind of done with libertarianism.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.