[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How safe is it to walk around your city at night?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: cardiff-fight_2007149i.jpg (57 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
cardiff-fight_2007149i.jpg
57 KB, 620x413
How safe is it to walk around your city at night?
>>
>>73171139
Dangerous if no one knows who you are
>>
>>73171139
>>
>>73171139

>99% white college town with 24/7 security and police patrols

Very safe, worst thing that ever happens is college kids asking stupid questions or blasting nigger music in their cars. Noise ordinances ensure they're pulled over by authorities and issued citations.
>>
>>73171139
No problems if you're not a moron.
NYC is Disneyland now.
>>
>>73171139
Safe because the taxes are high enough so no minority can ever be my neighbor. Plus those high taxes help keep a constant police force cruising all roads in and out.
>>
>your city
>implying i would live anywhere near a hotspot for leftism and diversity

Having to drive 30 minutes to buy groceries is a small price to pay for peaceful seclusion.
>>
Very. (Brisbane)

Random acts of violence are virtually zero.
>>
Depends on what day it is and which area. White student/rich/family neighborhoods are completely safe. People get shot and stabbed in mudshit areas. My hometown used to be 100% safe at 99% white but nowadays it's more like 95% so I can't guarantee everywhere is safe.
>>
Relatively safe (Boston)
>>
>>73171139
Not at all.

Not because of shitskins or abos but because I live in the meth capital of New South Wales.
>>
>>73171602
Used to be alot rougher especially in the valley i've seen some huge brawls
>>
>>73171671
you live in newcastle?? just kidding must suck to live in western sydney
>>
Pretty damn safe in Seattle. I get off work at 3am and walk home sometimes. Just don't be stupid and your good
>>
>City
No thanks I'm not a cuck
>>
It's alright if you stay in the skyways but it's an immigrant death zone below, 3 more dead just last night
>>
>>73171139
Rouen, France.

The safest I guess. Strange thing is I live in a black peeps neighborhood.

Again, Rouen is a student city, so I guess people have a higher level of education than your generic nig nog
>>
>>73171671
>iktf
Fucking Wellington
>>
>>73171758
"Town" then you cheeky chocolatiere.
>>
File: 1453805082565.gif (1011 KB, 355x210) Image search: [Google]
1453805082565.gif
1011 KB, 355x210
I dont live in a city.
Its fairly safe where i live.
Probably because there are no muslims or niggers where i live.
>>
Completely safe. I can walk home 10 miles while being blind drunk.
>>
>>73171139
Never had any problems in Dublin but then I always was the large drunk male in his 20s stumbling around. Why would anyone bother me?
>>
Very much so. The worst I've seen have been benign drunks.
>>
>>73171139
Depends the street. But in the center, no problem, only students who drunk a lot
>>
>>73171850
It's nearly always safe unless you're in shit areas
>>
currently in canberra, barely see anyone anyway might aswell be living in a rural town.
>>
>>73171139

LA here. Not too far from Compton.

I do Uber late on the weekends, never felt in danger, not even driving through some of the shittiest neighborhoods.

Personally I think it's all media hype.
>>
Not sure about Canberra

There's so few people that it feels very unsafe at night for there being no one else around. And not in that cool, 'out in the middle of nowhere by yourself' way either. More like "Every ten minutes a car drives past and you feel uneasy", like it's just populated enough to make you feel unsafe.
>>
I take walks at night all the time and never had any problems, and I live in one of the bigger cities.

I went out for a walk at night when I visiting Germany once, and I 3 arabs tried to mug me.
>>
It's aight
>>
>>73171927

Did you come over for the public service or for uni
>>
>>73171139
Well, the cops ask me questions and packs of spic/nigger teens might be roaming around, but a nice walk at night isn't so bad. Our public park closes at night, though, so no nature trail to relax and walk through, unfortunately.
>>
>>73171139
>How safe is it to walk around your city at night?+ 0 post omitted.
Pretty safe since I live outside Vienna. Could be safer though, there's LOT of theft.
>>
Liverpools pretty safe as my nearest city, but I live in Birkenhead where they'll steal the shirt off your back
>>
indianapolis. there are sections where it'd be no big deal and there are sections where you'd get jumped and robbed

Guess who populates which sections
>>
>>73171919
Oh actually a British tourist tried to beg money from me (lol) and tried to glass me when I said no. I grabbed the glass off him and ran off.

We need to stop those cheap Ryanair flights bringing scum over here.
>>
>>73171139
Pretty safe since only 1% of the people are black

I've never been robbed in 22 years here
>>
>>73172136
>ran off
>flag

Sounds like Irish fighting strategy against Brits alright
>>
>>73171139
8-9/10

Some very lonely areas can be unsafe but otherwise it's very safe
>>
>>73172129
https://youtu.be/5yMBFnGoo7o

Need to watch out for Kenny though
>>
Where I live it's not safe. But it's fun and entertaining. This happened yesterday 2 miles from where I live.

http://youtu.be/CTjy7jDRZPM
>>
>>73172136
BRITS OUT

Have had 1 or 2 altercations in the last couple of years on days when travellers come out to the coastal areas in the summer, nothing more
>>
>>73172106
This is Oklahoma city, by the way. There's plenty to do at night, and there's other people, you just have to avoid the drunks
>>
>>73172253

do you have to sneak around to get a quick poo in before the poo-lice catch you?
>>
>>73172253
What about as a woman walking home late at night alone?

I know that since you're not white you can't rape, but fill us in.
>>
File: sintra.jpg (116 KB, 1157x867) Image search: [Google]
sintra.jpg
116 KB, 1157x867
>>73171139
>pic related
God-tier safe
>>
>>73172230
Are you actually proud of that guys behavior?
>>
>>73171602
Was there for nye a few years ago.
Abos boarded a train, bashed a group of white people and stole their wallets.
They proceeded to do the same in three more carriages.

Brisbane is a shithole
>>
File: diplomaticcables.png (15 KB, 645x147) Image search: [Google]
diplomaticcables.png
15 KB, 645x147
>>73171139
>East London
it's not even safe to walk around in broad daylight m8
>pic related when US officials visited my area
>>
>>73171139
i dont go out after 17:00 so i dont know
>>
>>73172438
>abos
>three years ago

I stand by my point. Abos are violent wherever they go, so it kinda cancels out.
>>
>>73172435
Just banter mate, I live in merseyside, I hate the British lower class
>>
>>73172411
Don't beg a poo to fill you in. That makes their primal monkey blood flow through their brown, veiny, tiny cocks
>>
Got mugged by a tik addict last night 40 seconds away from my apartment.

I was able to run away so the fucker didnt get anything.
>>
>>73172553
Fuck. You guys need a race war
>>
>>73172553
>tik addict
????
>>
>>73172412
Looks cool. I'd like to visit portugal, but I have a feeling it woould be the same like travelling in madrid and rome. It was awfull. Only gypsies and niggers trying to sell or to steal something.
>>
>>73171807
Then it's as safe as it gets...for now, because they are two migrants centers 15 and 25 mins away
>>
>>73172453

It really depends on the area where you live in Waltham Forrest. My dad lives 5 mins away by bus from Blackhorse Road station and it's a quiet suburb.
>>
>>73172071
public circus
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 470x313
>>73172463
Why though

Cities are only fun at night
>>
>>73171139
As safe as sitting inside behind my PC

Long live high taxes and living in a university city
>>
I can walk around with $100 bills hanging from all pockets, carrying a bag of iPods and a Rolex on each arm without even a modest bit of fear.

Rich and white, you'll never have to fight.
>>
>>73172597
>Tik is the South African street name for crystal methamphetamine. It has a very bad reputation in South Africa because it’s more potent that other forms of meth and because it is so easily available. It started off as the drug of choice in poor communities because it’s cheap, but it has since spread to other levels of society.

>Tik’s effects are stronger and last longer than other forms of meth, but the crash is also much worse.

>Tik and all other forms of crystal meth are stimulants, as opposed to depressants, because they increase activity between the brain and the central nervous system.
Dog bless the united states of google
>>
>>73171139
100% safe. My friends and I as kids used to be out in downtown hanging out at midnight without a problem.
>>
Very.
>>
i got followed once. some beaner/nigger was playing music behind me while walking at the same fast paced speed i was at. followed me for some time until i walked onto an apartment complex, then the music stopped and i heard nothing. fuck, if i had a gun i would have shot that faggot
>>
>>73172705
It's supposed to turn your sex drive up to 11. That part has always been tempting to me.
>>
File: aliosha.jpg (425 KB, 1280x415) Image search: [Google]
aliosha.jpg
425 KB, 1280x415
I've never had a problem. And I often roam the streets during the night, when there's no one around.
>>
>>73171139
>with 24/7 security and
Safe as long as you don't piss off anyone, but generally the abo's will give you trouble on purpose before anyone else.
>>
>>73172766
>everett washington
>>
Innsbruck - 99% save to do an go whatever and wherever you please at night, would only avoid the train station
>>
>>73171850
Dublin is a shithole. The city center is usually alright because there are so many people about but if you're unfortunate enough to live in the suburbs surrounding it then it's worse. I'm living southside out by clondalkin and it's pretty bad for burglaries and muggings and shit. Would love to move out of here if I could afford it and find work not in the city center.
>>
>>73172836
http://www.krone.at/Oesterreich/Erstmals_seit_Jahren_steigt_Kriminalitaet_deutlich-Rohdaten_bestaetigen_-Story-508859
>>
>>73171139
Extremely safe, our crime rates are still low despite the Romanians and Poles living here.
>>
>>73172766
This guy,... Doesn't see guy enough to know his race but is sure they were planning something and would have shot him had the chance .... Have you heard yourself? Music stopped when you went into apartment ... Maybe carried on walking past? Also who fucking mugs people with a soundtrack
>>
I live in a smallish community (pretty well off, mostly white, pretty far from the nearest city) so I'm pretty comfortable with it.
>>
>>73172962
I love Cyprus, so friendly. Complete contrast to the Turkish side
>>
>>73172618
thanks german-bro

naa man, i know both madrid+rome and they're light-years "ahead" of us..only in one area of lisbon ("mouraria" = moorish quarter btw...) you'll be pestered; outside lisbon we're still stuck in the 80's lel

you'll be Welcomed here!
>>
Adelaide.

Yes. As long as you don't try and start shit on Hindley St. you'll be right.
>>
>>73172856
Clondalkin is notorious.
>>
They say it is very dangerous.

Around every corner there is danger and after that corner, there's another corner and another corner and eventually another corner.

When you look around the corner, it leads back to yourself. You are the danger.

I am the danger.
>>
>>73173137
Basically everywhere on the edge of the southside is.
>>
File: gyor-lloyd-palota.jpg (237 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
gyor-lloyd-palota.jpg
237 KB, 1024x683
Győr
Very safe.Zero colors here
>>
>>73173140
>Sweden putting all the blame on themselves instead of those fucking darkies

typical
>>
>>73173140
>I am the danger

You need to go back
>>
>>73173038
The Turkish side of Cyprus? How was it?
>>
Drunken finns are pretty dangerous.
>>
Surrounded by (proper) Asians. They're too busy staring at their phones and parking badly to bother me.
>>
>>73171139
I'd get hit by a car cause rural area
>>
>>73171139

sydney city: safer than a lot of places but you can still find yourself in trouble if you walk down the wrong street in the city at night.
>>
>>73173140

There was no danger in Sweden until Women took over the government.

In fact it was one of the safest places in the world.
>>
>your city
Wolverhampton
>How safe is it to walk around your city at night?
It's not even safe in the day.

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/local-news/2016/04/11/legal-highs-in-wolverhampton-black-mamba-turned-me-into-an-animal/

Most people are crackheads here
>>
>>73171139
Student city with 150k population. Very safe, never seen people hitting each other, never heard a story from others where shit went down, barely anything happening when looking in the news. It´s a bit like an Utopia, or I call it a reality bubble compared to most of the rest of germanys bigger cities. Only foreigners are mostly international students or tourists, barely any subhumans that live here.

You could let your kids walk around at night without worry.
>>
>>73172658
>My dad lives 5 mins away by bus from Blackhorse Road station and it's a quiet suburb.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA the fuck is your dad smoking? blackhorse is one of the worst fucking shitholes in waltham forest, at least say Chingford or highams park or some shit m8, that's where all the white people went
>>
>>73173177
Gonna be moving into phibsburough soon near the mater hospital. That should be interesting.

Dorset st is full of shits. I don't think they are dangerous but they would definitely rob a bike or anything that isn't nailed down.
>>
Safe enough with a knife.

A big one.
>>
breddy safe if you don't wander off into a neighborhood that has Albanians. Also, possessing marijuana can get you seriously beat.
>>
>>73171139
No problems. Generally everyone ignores everyone at night
>>
>>73172875
Ouch. Hofer hilf!
>>
File: 1462234528758.png (90 KB, 657x528) Image search: [Google]
1462234528758.png
90 KB, 657x528
Very safe. Only unsafe thing that happened to me recently was when I was running at 1am I saw a hobo take off his dick on the middle of the road, started pissing, and smiled at me. I quickly ran past him and pretended it never happened.
>>
>>73172411
Southern states and cities are usually a lot safer than their northern counterparts. Majority of the rapists live in the north and most of the rape/mugging cases that do happen here are usually done by a north Indian gang.

>>73172381
The poo-lice are usually poo-lite when it comes to loo emergencies
>>
>>73171139
Pretty alright, though I live in rural Tennessee. There is a spot called "The Bottoms" where all the blacks live, but even then I could walk through it naked and nothing would happen to me. Feels good to have racist cops.
>>
>>73171139
>My City
Gainesville

It is very safe to walk around at night. Most people are either asleep, patrolling the neighborhoods, or working third shift.
>>
>>73173284
Let me guess : Darmstadt ?
>>
>>73173305
>Rob a bike

I'm on a phone so I can't repaint this, some please draw a bixnood robbing a bike
>>
>>73173284
What's the name of the city ?
>>
>>73173208
Dirty and run down. We only went for the day and stayed near the green zone so it was very militarised. We also saw famagusta from a distance Where the Turk military is.

I want to visit again soon, probably Paphos
>>
>>73172344
all those women just standing there

jesus christ how pathetic
>>
File: mehood.jpg (61 KB, 523x350) Image search: [Google]
mehood.jpg
61 KB, 523x350
I live right behind the supreme court. This part of DC is super safe, love it here.
>>
Pretty safe, really.

The only dangerous areas are areas in south Tel Aviv with sudanis, and Haredi areas if you are a woman.
>>
File: 1338524695413.gif (2 MB, 246x204) Image search: [Google]
1338524695413.gif
2 MB, 246x204
>>73173525
>>
>>73171139
>Neaples
Dependes on where you are.
Despite what you've heard you're protected in any well lit place with people around.
You're in light danger in any place with no one around, not any less than any other city really.
Stay the fuck away from the "downtown" parts of the city, Scampia, Quartieri Spagnoli, etc, unless you're in company during the day or with a LOT of company during the night.
That's were you find the scum that gives the entire goddamn city its bad reputation.
Also since this is /pol/ you're probably wondering about aliens, usually they don't dare trying anything because if they do they get shot down by our local crime, at best they get recruited just to sell shit on the street.
>>
I'm living in Cologne. Take a wild guess.

Weak men and women generally don't go outside at night anymore when they're alone.
>>
9/10 safe
With Franco: 16/10
>>
>>73171139
enjoy rape by homeless and niggers followed by being murderer for not having more than R$20 (4 U$ obamas)
>>
Very safe desu
There's lights everywhere
>>
>>73171139

vienna here

you'll most likely get mugged, raped and/or stabbed in certain places
>>
>>73171139
I live close enough to the white house we're not allowed on rooftops because they're worried about a retard shooting at it from one.

Pretty safe.
>>
Statistically it's safer to walk around my city than it is to walk in my own home.
>>
>>73173640
NRW sucks ! Only Westfalen is okay
>>
>>73173678
But you have Martin sellner
>>
File: soul of finland.png (204 KB, 391x306) Image search: [Google]
soul of finland.png
204 KB, 391x306
Walking is fine, but waiting in the grill line is dangerous.
>>
>>73173707
It's not like other big cities are any different. Unless you're blind and deaf, I guess.
>>
>>73173524

Kek Darmstadt is a shithole, too much scum walking around.

>>73173538

Heidelberg

Very few cities in germany are on the same level, like Freiburg or Regensburg. Of course, All these cities are in the Top10 most expensive cities in germany.
>>
>>73173584
Guessing Haredi=Arab?
>>
Literally no crime where I live
>>
Salt Lake City bro here.
The East side is safe as shit. But the west side is a fucking shithole overflowing with hispanic and tongan gangsters.
>>
>>73173499
Hey! I studied in UoF Gainesville.
>>
Terrible. The entire island, with a population of about 3 million and a size of around 3500 square miles, has a murder every 13.5 hours.
>>
>>73173584
In Israel it's like Switzerland, after the military service, you can have a gun in your house ?
>>
El Paso is pretty safe
>>
>>73173553
Good idea, it's very nice here. I have never been to the Turkish side, but I did hear how they're worse off economically. Pretty sad.
>>
>Melbourne
Keep your head down, power walk and don't say anything to anyone and if someone comes within 10feet of you start running since most likely its a bunch of 'youths' wanting to rob you and throw your ass onto the tram tracks.
>>
>>73171139

Feel free, there isn't a single chance you will get mugged or otherwise.
>>
>>73173812
>Heidelberg
This is shit. I was there and saw even more muslims running around in their garbagebag than in my city. And I study in NRW this says something
>>
>>73173812
Heidelberg and Freiburg are fucking great, both comfy af, though freiburg was starting to get muslins beggars by the time i left there
>>
>>73173812
Went to Heidelberg when I was nine. I remember getting lost in the Black Forest and laughing at a statue of a monkey's balls.
>>
>>73171139
Perfectly, and I can leave my house and car doors unlocked.
>>
>>73171139
A little bit dangerous depending on what part of the city you're in. Not really though.
>>
>>73171139
Ruhrgebiet here. Pretty unsafe if you are alone. It's funny going on reddit and see American millennials tell me about how I don't understand anything about my country and I should stop watching Le Fawkes Nooze.
>>
If you are a girl and drunk, don't walk home alone at night and definitely don't pass through any public parks infested by Somalis.
>>
Contrary to the popular opinion (hur dur gippos hur dur thirld world country), nothing will happen to you, ever, if you decided to take a stroll in the middle of the fucking night.

Apart from two ghetto areas that are segregated from the rest of the city (Bucharest), you can literally walk everywhere, at any time, by yourself. Hell, even those two ghetto areas are so far away from the city that in my entire living here (24 years) I have never had the chance to step foot in those places.

Two days ago, two gippos were beaten in the tram by passangers because they were listening to their shitty infested music on some speakers. The people told the gippos that they are too loud and they asked them to turn off the music.

The gippos started doing their thing, swearing and threatening everyone with their meme magic. Two citizens got fed up and literally beat the shit out of them and forced them out of the tram at the first stop.

Guess what happened next? Everything went viral and literally everyone was complementing and congratulation those two citizens for acting the way they did.

Hell, every fucking time I hear that gippos make such a fucking mess in the West, I'm totally baffled by the fact that they never do those things back here, in Romania.
>>
>Madrid
Quite safe, especially the north.
Be careful with romanian gypsies in the city centre at day and with dominicans in the south with machetes at night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ju-g-M-ses
>>
>>73173812
I went there when i was younger, indeed a beautiful city. Not too far from where i live, maybe i'll go study there with erasmus if there is a good engineering school
>>
I've never been shanked walking down Deansgate at night.

Stray off though and you'd probably be mugged.
>>
>>73171139
Baltimore.

Mogadishu-tier, nog infested, totally fucked major city.

One is not even essentially safe in one's own home as any minute a pack of niggers could break in, rape your wife, kill you, molest your kids and steal your shit.
>>
>>73173939
What an autistic way to just go out for a walk
>>
Sometimes football hooligans cause problems, sometimes gypsy cause problems, but other than that, it's safe.
>>
Blacks and muslims commit weekly rapes
>>
>>73171139
Very safe (Manila)
jk
>>
>>73173525
Our bike robbers are the very pale variety.
>>
>>73174306
Call it that if you want mate but if you look people in on the streets in the eye and they are in the mood to tustle they will swarm you.
Basically keep your head down and keep moving is the smart way to get about and not get fucked up by people because you looked at them wrong.
>>
>>73174336
""""""""""""""""""'weekly rapist""""""""""""""'
>>
File: 1418256153741.jpg (38 KB, 367x459) Image search: [Google]
1418256153741.jpg
38 KB, 367x459
10/10
Might get questioned by the cops if I was lookin sketchy otherwise no problem at all
>>
>>73171139
If this thread tells you anything its that there is something wrong with the world. Something very very wrong. A new order is gravely needed. Embrace Sharia now y'all. Democracy is shit.
>>
Living in China, very safe.

Only thing is you need to watch out for cars.
>>
Moscow at night is real nice
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
>>73174565
>Embrace Sharia now y'all

K
>>
>>73171139
My town centre on a weekend night is rough as fuck lately. Too many pricks snorting cut coke, nailing ale like there's no tomorrow and a lot of them are on steroids. A lot of stabbings and stampings going on lately. Some guy got jumped by 5 guys and they beat him so bad he lost his eye - he was already blind in his other eye.
>>
>>73171139
Safe.
No (sand-)niggers.
>>
>>73171139
I live in central Seattle.

I carry a gun on me at all times and a knife.
But I have anxiety so that might explain my paranoia
>>
>>73174507
I think you're being paranoid, I live in one of the poorest areas of the U.K. and never have had trouble because I've made eye contact.

Maybe they start shit with you because you're that weird faggot who power walks around like a retard
>>
Like totally safe
>>
File: Lincoln-UK-5.jpg (501 KB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
Lincoln-UK-5.jpg
501 KB, 3072x1728
>>73171139
Completely Safe I've stumbled back from clubs alone before at like 3:00 in the morning and never had a problem.
>>
>>73172134

the safe areas are the multicultural ones of course. the bad areas are where there are only white racists.
>>
>>73174304
I was fine visiting the part where they held Otakon a few years ago. Until The Niggering. Where I watched the beasts robbing people outside the stadium and attacking white people.
>>
>>73174633
That man never cheats, has great responsibility towards his family(families), he never drinks, works hard to support his children. Bring up his children on a strict moral code and is extremely anti-degeneracy. Could you think of a more perfect world?
>>
>>73171139
Used to be safe and sound over here.
Since 5-6 months ago a refugee camp was built in my town. Now its not so safe anymore. People are getting robbed, beaten up, riots happen, carjackings happen, etc.. And all this is happening while my liberal cuckland is screaming "REFUGEES WELCOME" all over the place + no media coverage whatsoever.

I'm done
>>
>>73173990

I´m here everyday and I have no idea what you are talking about. You have some kabab shops in the center "flooded" by muslims (5-15 usually) and thats it. Go to the highly populated areas during summer, like the neckarwiese and you´ll have maybe 1-2% of the foreigners there being shitskins muslims. If you want to see a real shitskin infestation, go over to mannheim, it´s like Gondor vs Mordor.

>>73174069

Sure you weren´t just hitting some drugs kek?

Mh but I know a statue with big monkey balls in the city, not in the forest though.
>>
>mülheim an der ruhr my city forms the triangle of shit with essen and duisburg
>>
>>73174714
UK aint the same as here and I will freely admit that Melbourne is a shithole compared to most of the other states when it comes to violence on the streets.
Also no one has started shit with me because I don't attempt to give them an excuse to start shit but it doesn't mean I havn't been in a situation where shit went down.
>>
Bristol is pretty calm. not like I go out at night though.
>>
>>73174762

Fucking beautiful
>>
>>73171139
2100 People town, violent crime is almost non existant ... when I googled for murders all I could find was one from 1962
feels good man
>>
>>73174867
Would you say St Pauls is a safe area at night?
>>
>>73174815
>Could you think of a more perfect world?

Yeah if shitskin Muslim cunts just fucked off and wallowed in their own piece of shit culture and left the west alone.
>>
>>73171139
Very safe. The drunkards might do something to someone else but pretty much all of them seem to love me so I'm good.
>>
Borderline boring.

The worst think you can run into at night is some half-coherent drunk asking for directions or trying to tell you a semi-intelligable anecdote.
Old town has 24/7 police patrols with posts on some more traffic intensive intersections, and the old town freedom monument has actual soliders posters on guard duty to get retarded tourists to stop pissing on it.

Only really somewhat dangerous part of Riga is the part refered to as Maskačka (moscow part) - mostly populated by Ivans. But even there you are somewhat safe as long as you follow simple common-sense rules.
>>
>>73174982
I live on the other side of town. I wouldn't walk through St. Paul's during the day mate. lock my car doors driving through that shit hole
>>
>>73174927
That's a small town, well it is until you receive your share of migrants.
>>
>>73175019
>populated by Ivans

Kek
>>
Adelaide. Safe for the most part but there's normally a dodgy cunt here and there.
>>
>>73174994
>left the west alone
I am afraid it's you who'd have to initiate. But I agree, a real practicing Muslim would never agree to live in the land of Kuffars.
>>
File: spics[1].jpg (24 KB, 414x275) Image search: [Google]
spics[1].jpg
24 KB, 414x275
>>73171139
It's a coin toss.

Regularly is pretty safe if you mind your business and don't go near drunktard areas but you can get randomly stabbed anytime anywhere.

Remember not long ago a college student with no criminal record and very good grades got stabbed by one of these subhumans.

Everyone was puzzled because the guy was an exemplary citizen, he was returning home after leaving his gf at home and nobody knew what beef could he have with the murderer.

The spic was so blacked out because of the drugs/alcohol they couldn't interrogate him. When his gf went to visit him she told the authorities he got in a fight 1 on 1 with a spaniard, lost hard, went home, grabed FIVE KNIVES and said "I'm going to stab somebody" and left. He picked his victim randomly. Because he lost a fight.
>>
>>73174296

Sorry but Heidelberg does not offer engineering. Next good uni for that would be Karlsruhe, even closer to where you live most likely.
>>
>Auckland

Avoid places with maoris/islanders and you'll be fine.
>>
>>73174815
>works hard to support his children. Bring up his children on a strict moral code and is extremely anti-degeneracy.

i am sure he does
>>
>>73171139

1 year ago, 50/50 chance of a fight.

Since the lockout laws: 0 chance of a fight because no one goes out anymore.
>>
>>73174507
Melbourne's fucked. How is Victoria considered a nanny state?
>>
>>73175042
Kek just checking. My mate went to Bristol in 2000. I remember going through St Pauls and it looked rum as fuck. Apart from that area Bristol was nice to visit
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 937x962) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 937x962
Downtown Chicago, pretty safe if you're a local and a male
>>
>>73174565
This is bait.
>>
>>73173825
Nah, ultra orthodox Jews aka proof that hitler had a point. Arabs aren't that bad in that regard.

>>73173872
Nope.
>>
>>73174849
But Heidelberg is infested with SJW and libtards, just like any universitiy city
>>
you don't walk around Baltimore at night unless you're a gangbanging nigger or you're drinking down at fells point
>>
>>73172776

My upstairs neighbors are Ice addicts.

I don't know about fucking, but they fight at full volume literally 24/7.

Go to bed and they're fighting.

Wake up next morning and they're still fighting.
>>
>>73171139
depends how brown you are
>>
Not to bad at all. Avoid the areas immediately off strip and downtown. Stay away from 24th and D and you're fine.
>>
For me? It's fine. I've done it for years and I've never had a problem.

But I'm not the target population, and I don't tend to stick to the middle zones, not the ghettos and not the idiot rich people goldmines.
>>
>>73175231
No Tony! Not now!
>>
>>73174927
DDR ?
>>
>>73172438
Wouldn't call Brisbane a shithole, only Darwin and maybe Adelaide
>>
>>73174849
The monkey balls were in the city, near a castle that had a statue of a woman holding something that looked like the Holy Hand-Grenade from Monty Python's The Holy Grail.
Gorgeous city.
>>
>>73171602
Only if you dont fuck with other cunts in there. (i.e. dont try to steal a fellas girl)

>>73171672
Valley is fun shit, but i've gotten the shit kicked out of me more than once.

>>73172438
the city abos are straight up fucking feral and should just fucking be pushed out.

they tend to hang around across from the train station (near my favorite strip club) and they hassel the girls to no end.

they also get into fights with "white bois" who looked more shitskin than saddam
>>
>>73175292
Ayyyyyyy,
>>
I live in a shitty area. It's full of Browns hanging around in gangs near the parks at night. They leave loads and loads of nitrous oxide canisters around the place. I've never had any trouble besides noise - got into an altercation over them not keeping the damn noise down at night when I have work. Aside from that and those damn canisters everywhere the biggest issue is lack of community. In other parts of town people have cafes, bars, social and sports clubs. None of that here so most whites, including me, are moving away.
>>
File: snapshot10989.jpg (27 KB, 841x449) Image search: [Google]
snapshot10989.jpg
27 KB, 841x449
>>73171139
Not very.
>>
>>73174866
>my country is rougher than your country

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Murder-rate

71: UK
104: Australia

You're just a creepy faggot anon, that's why people bully you
>>
File: Green1.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Green1.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
>>73174762

Lincoln is a nice place. Shame it shares a county with Boston and Skegness.

On my part I don't live in a city so I'd be lucky to see anyone out at night. Those English village feels. Nearest large city isn't too bad for walking around in as it's a primarily Catholic city and is like 90% white. Nearest town is also safe as houses.
>>
>>73175344

Sydney was pretty degenerate for awhile.

Everyone is complaining about the Nazi state right now, but the massive decrease in violence is inarguable.

40% decrease in violent crime across the board since the police went full gestapo.

No more of this retarded shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjkQSREjxH0

A lot more of this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUoy4LT0U0M
>>
>>73175164
Unless you're at the casino. There you get bottled but don't have a world-class emergency hospital next door.
>>
We don't really have a city, so to speak. The largest town we have would barely be classed as a small village by the standards of most other places and the rest of the island may as well just be considered its suburbs.

Generally though, pretty safe, provided you don't antagonise any noticeably drunk people.

Fun fact - Our largest town is known locally as "Town" on account of it being a town.
>>
>>73171951
How many times have you been mugged, shot, stabbed, rapped,carjacked, pistol whipped, caught in the middle of a gang war crossfire, fought a predator space alien trying to remove your skull for a trophy? Just because it happens in the movies people think that's what it's like in real life.

P.s. If you don't make eye contact you can walk through the roughest parts of anywhere in the U.S. as long as you are flashy you'll be left alone
>>
City? What city? I live in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>73175531
>Sydney was pretty degenerate for awhile.

I was surprised by how shit Sydney was. It felt rougher than London to me.
>>
Pretty terrible. I could get jumped if I stuble into the wrong neighborhood for sure
>>
Pretty fuckin dangerous. You can get eat by a bear , ate by a cougar , murdered by a junkie. Or OD on meth.
>>
>>73175561

RARE
A
R
E
>>
File: fire it's fine.jpg (28 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
fire it's fine.jpg
28 KB, 500x353
>>73171139
It's not safe to walk around at any time.
>>
File: 078356.png (1 MB, 1053x1294) Image search: [Google]
078356.png
1 MB, 1053x1294
>>73175253

True, just like any student city. I´m doing my phd currently also supervising other students. Especially the new ones who didn´t do military service/zivi and only had 12 years of school. God dammit these people are useless. They have literally not idea how the real world works, very incompetend, naive and nothing more than slave labour with higher education. I fucking hate these people. But at least the age for 1st semesters was pushed down to 17yo in some cases so lots of young sluts walking around hhhhnnnnnggggg
>>
>>73175127
Yes, it's closer and i already went there too, pretty cool city even if i spent most of the time at the kaufhof. I'll look for uni there, thanks anon
>>
>>73171139
It's not, but I carry a gun with me and wish a didndu would.
>>
File: 1431262458279.jpg (133 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1431262458279.jpg
133 KB, 1024x768
>>73175619
Thats why it was fun
>>
>>73175552

Yeah well, can't stop the Asian Money Fleecing Machine.

If we didn't let the little Chinese fells gamble 24/7 who knows what mischief they would get up to.
>>
>>73175658
Oh yeah I forgot wolves
>>
>>73175561
>"Town" on account of it being a town.
townception
>>
>>73175238
Nothing against Jews but the ultra orthodox ones are fucking pointless. The Torah's been around for thousands of years so there's no point dedicating your life to studying it.
>>
>>73175329
No NRW actualy but outside of the Ruhrgebiet so it`s ok. Wiedenbrück has realy high rent because it was small enogh not to be bombed to shit during WW2 and and it has the larges pig slaughterhouse in germany, tonies, so thats a shitload of tax revenue for such a small town.
>>
>>73175781
NO WE HAVE TO CRACK THE CODE THERE ARE SECRET NUMBERS TO BRING ABOUT THE SURPRISE ENDNIG
>>
>>73175744
Genociding the somalians who've rocked up to the Valley every friday night lookin for pussy
>>
>>73171139

The bummers guild got him?
>>
File: bristol1.png (3 MB, 1275x795) Image search: [Google]
bristol1.png
3 MB, 1275x795
Bristol.
It's safe for the most part, bar a few dindu roads but they're pretty far away from where most nightlife is popping anyway so that's alright
>>
I've found that in London, once you become an adult the street kids pretty much just leave you alone. I haven't been threatened with a mugging since I was 16. Most of my sketchiest interactions these days involve drunk white people in pubs.

Some chav junkie kicked in my door a few years ago too. I had to jump out of bed and chase him away.
>>
Liverpool reporting in to bless this thread.

0 brother, unless you're a fuckin' paki or a Manc.
>>
>>73172776
What? Lol no, stimulants make you completely flaccid
>>
>>73175619

We had a bit of a problem for awhile. 24/7 pubs and clubs will do that.

Now everyone just complains about how boring it is because they can't come down from their pinga binge at 5 in the morning and roll into a pub and drink themselves to sleep.

Also means the Islanders and Maori's have no reason to leave the outer suburbs because by the time the drunken idiots get to the city everything is shut.

Not much if you live in the outer suburbs though I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgUVxfKH2FU
>>
Well I live in Wilmington Delaware (60% black) so it's not safe at all to be out at night. There's basically an unwritten curfew in this city if you would like to remain unstabbed.
>>
>>73175744
They keep their crime confined to their own kind.
>>
>>73175683
That's why I am goingto a SHK next semester. Maybe I have luck
>>
>>73171740

> being able to walk the streets at night is pretty darn safe

Low standards there
>>
>>73175902
>am goingto a SHK
*going to be a SHK
>>
its ok no one wants to steal our debt nowdays
>>
>>73175877
>Mt Druitt
literally a town full of nothing but junkies
>>
>>73171139
100% safe
>>
>>73175877

>lockout has been proven to have little statistical effect on violence
>premier had to lie about it because numbers were so bad
>meanwhile Melbourne has 24/7 club licences and doesn't have any more problems than Sydney does
>>
>>73175858
>Liverpool

Thumbs up senpai. Born there but currently live on the Lancs/Mersey border >>73175502
>>
>>73171139
100% unsafe in my neighborhood. Train station's street. Cars blasting Raï passing at high speed every hour of the night. 5 late night kebabs in just about 300 meters.
>>
>>73175850

I lived in Bristol during the 80's. Area called Southville.

I remember it being a bit of a dump, not as bad as Sydney, but not very nice.

My mum says it's amazing now. Wishes she held onto the house we had there.
>>
>>73176013
Melbourne is also full of junkies and faggots though

i wish these fucking laws were fucking gone though

im a brissie mate, and i start my drinking at fucking 10pm and am forced to fuck off at 3am.

it's a pain in the ass because the night just goes so damn quickly
>>
>>73171139
I live in a huge city and I can and do walk around downtown at night and not a damn thing happens, ever.

Well, that's not entirely true, the police stopped me once or twice and asked me to show them ID. Then they said good-night and walked away.
>>
>glasgow
yeah, no.
most areas arent safe even for weegies, let alone for a eastern european student like me.
>>
>>73176152
you hold onto the accent?

>>73176162
is it because you're either a sex tourist or a Yakuza banger?
>>
>>73176217
>balkinshit in Glascow

never had a chance, lad
>>
>>73176013

The lockout law has had a MASSIVE effect on violence, and that's not just anecdotal, it's also backed up by the statistics. 40% drop in violence across the city, despite only being confined to the Cross and parts of Sydney City.

Anyone saying otherwise is straight up lying out of there ass.

Also pretty much decimated the Cross, but who gives a fuck. It was better when it was just a holding pen for heroin addicts anyway.

Fucking North Shore and Eastern Suburbs little kids should fuck off back to their suburbs anyway.
>>
>>73176162
lel people stop you at night?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.