[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you explain why you think trump has a chance against hillary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (564 KB, 1041x551) Image search: [Google]
file.png
564 KB, 1041x551
Can you explain why you think trump has a chance against hillary?

Her demographic is insanely larger than his. She has the woman vote, minority vote, and some of the white male vote.

What the fuck does trump have? whatever is left over from the white males?

you are delusional if you think hes gonna win!
>>
>>73170373
>Increasingly nervous man
The rules don't apply to Trump anymore.
>>
>>73170373

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BUj9bXEVvk

and her propaganda against him is going to be an insane success with the general public. maybe you guys dont like it, but you know most people will eat it right up

>>73170479

not an argument
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 512x288
>>73170373
> a fucking leaf
>>
>>73170530

not an argument
>>
>>73170373
What's wrong with surveillance of certain mosques? They are known places of extremist gatherings.
>>
>>73170668

Read 1984. you want big brother installing surveillance everywhere? first its the mosques, then your home.
>>
>>73170373
Here's the thing. Nobody has any idea what the utter fuck is going to happen in November. Anyone pretending they do is either an idiot, or a liar.

To watch everything go the opposite way it was supposed to go, for the last six months, surprising the fuck out of everyone... Then sit here and go "I know Trump can't do this for sure.." One must be an incredibly smug, arrogant douchebag, yeah?
>>
>>73170816

No its common sense, something durmpkins dont have.
>>
>>73170503
>Shillary spends millions on perfect attack ad
>Plays on every channel at the exact same time
>Accuses Trump of killing millions of babies and women
>Trump holds rally next day
>Walks up to podium
>"Hillary is a criminal"
>Walks off stage
>Crowd loses their minds
>Trump up 10 points in every poll the next day

I look forward to it.
>>
>>73170503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k1-PdKfKX0

They have propaganda, we have the facts.
>>
>>73170928

That is absolutely preposterous. The thing is, only drumpf fans watch trump rallies. If shes putting these on TV, EVERYONE will see it.
>>
hillary for prison
>>
Look, I think we can all agree that a Trump presidency would be disastrous for America, and that's why the truth of the matter is that he's going to lose the election in a landslide.

We need a president with proven experience, a long track record of success, and the ability to get things done in order to make America whole again.

That's why I'mWithHer ->

Please donate here:
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate
>>
>>73171076

trump should be imprisoned for HATE SPEECH.
>>
>>73171121

right on brother. you tell em
>>
>>73170772
Mosques are public places. You are not entitled to privacy there.
>>
>>73171121
Experience doesn't mean shit if you're a proven sociopath
>>
>>73171121
>proven track record
>success

Wew lad
>>
>>73171266

Oh yeah? Fine, well your just a racist and a bigot. Why not put them in churches too? Because you are a bigot, thats why.
>>
>>73171354
I don't care if you put it in my church. We aren't doing anything bad so what's to worry?
>>
>>73171354
>your just

Please fuck off, Quebecois scum.

I swear to god, we need provincial flags for Canada. All the shitposters are french scum.
>>
>>73171564

Then why not put in your home? You're not doing anything bad, so what's to worry?
>>
>>73170855
No, common sense would be to say "OK, to me it doesn't look like Trump can win at this point for the following reasons.... Having said that, nobody imagined him getting anywhere near this far, so it's possible he will once again do something weird and change things."

Things, for example, that you are not clearly not considering:
>Your pet Muslims group together and suicide bomb a major city, killing hundreds or maybe even thousands.
You think people are gonna vote for Trump, or the woman who said we need to be tolerant of Islam?
>Trump nails Hillary to the floor about the emails.
Most of America views her as responsible for killing a bunch of valuable soldiers.
>Hillary actually gets indicted by the FBI.
No explanation necessary.

Overall, my point is that no, you do not have common sense. You have a closed mind, completely narrowed down to what you want to happen. Sorry to be the one to break it to you, but there are other possibilities. You will never hear a Trump supporter say "Hillary cannot beat Trump," because they actually do have common sense, and realize that anything is possible this election cycle. Because everything that we thought was impossible, has already happened.
>>
>>73171640
Go ahead, but my home is private property unlike the mosque.
>>
>>73171354
I'm not against putting them in churches. It serves no purpose though because christians don't use their churches as a cover to plan terrorist attacks and recruit.
>>
>>73171627

im glad trudeau got elected so that people like you will become more and more alienated from society.

try saying something like that at your work place, you'd be fired.

this is your last little safe space. I, on the other hand can say that I love quebec at work and not be reprimanded.
>>
>>73170503
Is that a video for trump?
>>
>>73170373
She her base is very indifferent. What's the old saying? You need to be for something not just against something. Without the Bern victims, Hillary is fucked.
>>
Why isn't Killary in jail yet?
>>
>>73171354

Muslim is not a race.

Muslims are not entitled to rights under western cultures.

Muslims are not entitled to land and homes in western nations.
>>
>>73170503
>Hillary now funding pro-Trump videos

I will bet anyone here that he will be president in November
>>
>>73171988

everything you said is objectively wrong. do some fucking research.
>>
>>73172040
>>73171656

>you will never hear a trump supporter say "hillary cannot beat trump"

lol
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x677
It's ALL OVER guys! TRUMP is the NOMINEE!
Now it's time to "Start me up" against war criminal Hillary Rodham Clinton. Watch!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU

>>
>>73172041
>Muslim is not a race
>everything you said is wrong

You're literally retarded. It's a religion, which is a choice to practice.
>>
>>73172114

prove it racist
>>
>>73172041
Lol, you're a fucking idiot.
Troll thread.
>>
>>73170772
>hurr durr intelligence collecting is 1984 guys!
>>
All he does is win, and win big. He's a winner. He will destroy hillary. He is by far the best at manipulating an electorate out of anyone who had ever run for president. By the end of the race, people will be saying that he's basically running unopposed. Screencap this.
>>
Are you seriously being baited this hard by a fucking leaf?
>>
men are going to vote for trump. Deep down inside most American men, liberal or conservative, want America back. I've had countless discussions with non political people going back to the 90's who want a president that isn't full of shit. Go out and talk to real people and see how they feel about muslims/terrorism/illegal aliens etc

Trump is the populist candidate
>>
>>73171988
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/craig-considine/muslims-are-not-a-race_b_8591660.html

BTFO

even if they arent a race hes still racist!
>>
>>73172311
This, tbqh. I think this guy is a Trump supporter douching around.
>>
>>73170373
>What the fuck does trump have?
An indictment.
I am certain Trump is sitting on evidence that will put her away or at least kill her support
>>
>>73172160
>prove that a religion is a religion

You could join it yourself right now, you cuck.
>>
File: CPg3xVKUAAAv1Oz.jpg (89 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
CPg3xVKUAAAv1Oz.jpg
89 KB, 400x392
Trump
>loveable bufoon
>certain charisma
>independant
>wont get anything done(in democracies always a good thing)
>will destroy or fundamentally change the GOP just by existing

Hillary
>evil
>LITERALLY evil
>may or may not be the devil

Not a tough decision to make for amerifats.
>>
>>73170373
>Women and spics run the country
you're delusional if you don't think we're all going to lose
>>
>>73172399
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/craig-considine/muslims-are-not-a-race_b_8591660.html

>Okay, now you might wonder about Jewish people? Certainly they are a race, right? Science proves they — like White and Blacks — are not a race either.
>And what about Asians? Are they a race?
>Nope. Asians are not a race.
>The Indigenous People of America, a race?
>Nope, not a race.
>You see, there is no such thing as race or races

kek.

Jews are a race though. They're both a race *and* a religion, although not mutually inclusive.
>>
>>73172665
Jews are ethnicity.
>>
Question; Can the republicans really fuck trump out of the race at the convention?
>>
Women usually hate other women, and hate the idea of a woman boss.
>>
>>73172864
And a race.

http://forward.com/culture/155742/jews-are-a-race-genes-reveal/
>>
>>73172665
>Science proves

What science?
>>
>>73170373
>>
>>73172864
jews are definitely a race, but they are not human
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.