[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the price of the red pill too high when you start to alienate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg (314 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg
314 KB, 1600x1200
Is the price of the red pill too high when you start to alienate friends, family and loved ones?
>>
>>73169194
the truth does not come for free. it feeds on your soul.
>>
No.
Dying happy is a foolish man's goal.
>>
>>73169194
Do what you must to survive. 14/88
>>
Yes. Kill youreslf
>>
>>73169194
You just need a redpilled girl and you're set.=)
>>
Your fault for alienating them, retard. You're supposed to expose people with different opinions and slowly convert them instead of antagonizing them and pushing them away from you.
>>
A man who stands firm in his beliefs and is resolved to abide by them will be respected no matter the time or era.
>>
My father hates jews and niggers, my mom hates mudslimes and niggers, what's not to like?

I have lost my "friends" not over race matters though, it's only because I firmly stood against faggot marriage.
What a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>73169281
This is the ultimate red pill.
>>
>>73169194
Neverr too high, just hide your power level and slowly turn them to the truth
>>
>>73169194
>alienate friends, family and loved ones

nigga you got it wrong, youre not supposed to alienate them.

you're supposed to make the hate grow and you bottle all of it up
then at the right time

boom!

make UK white again.
>>
>>73169194
>red pill friends
>alienate
you mean like yourself from them?

but to make them consider what is outside of their reality when they themselves question the narrative, is when you truly feel what is "to" redpill
>>
File: b4e.png (248 KB, 680x663) Image search: [Google]
b4e.png
248 KB, 680x663
My Dad and I talk politics everyday he hates hillary more than me and my mom is disgusted by trannies she even started calling them snowflakes
>>
File: Stefan_Molyneux_copy.jpg (29 KB, 448x369) Image search: [Google]
Stefan_Molyneux_copy.jpg
29 KB, 448x369
Just ask your friends and family if THEY SUPPORT YOU GETTING SHOT!

Then ask yourself if those are the kind of people you want to be around.
>>
>>73169281
>need a girl to be happy
beta philosophy
>>
>Not redpilling your family
its like you guys are not even trying
>>
>>73169194
>Is the price of the red pill too high when you start to alienate friends, family and loved ones?

Just don't reveal your power level.
>>
seperation is a deadly game with family and friends but much like animals, humans will follow the strongest lead. stay strong, stay proud and stay respectful, OP.

they will see your light and be guided by it or engulfed in the flames that trick and surround them
>>
>>73169281
No such thing exists. My girlfriend is fairly red pilled over things like welfare, nigs, immigrants etc. Bring up how women can be a destructive force in society and most won't agree.
>>
>>73169194
>having liberal parents

What's this even like? For me part of my redpilling was realizing that my parents, mainly my dad might have been right about many things I rebelled against as a teeny fag
>>
File: 1462280088036.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462280088036.png
89 KB, 500x500
>>73169980
I got my gf, mother, sister and father to agree that female suffrage was a huge mistake.
>>
>>73169194
It's too high when it doesn't pay.
>>
>>73170156
This is the one step on women's issues I've yet to take up with the women in my life. I've discussed the matter with my Dad a thousand times.
>>
>>73170147
I don't have liberal parents. My Dad is a Thatcherite and has always voted tory. UKIP recently. Women just follow the leaf of their men Politically because they don't give a fuck about politics deep down.

My mum loves women's suffrage and she is completely brainwashed over the holocaust.

> they say it was the devil at his worst
>>
>>73169194
No anon, there's no truth, pay more attention, all it is is people more or less convincingly saying to things:
1- FUCK THEM
2- FUCK ME

You cycle through those two answers every time you have socialization problems with people.
Don't believe the psychologist lie. Nobody has a fucking clue who is sane and who isn't. Who is in the right and who isn't.
Your best bet is to relationate with people with a similar instinctive reaction to you. (Like "similar spirit" some women would say, but is just that gut thing that tells you "its A, not B" and the people around you come to the same conclusion, there's literally no more than that)

Don't believe the science lie either. Just think who they are, they are people who dedicate their life to gather descriptions of the world, so they feel entitled to be the bearer of truth and sound more believable than everybody else, cause of course, why wouldn't a guy who looks through a microscope all day not know whats wrong with the economy?

So, at the end, the truth is you are even free from the truth, the only thing you are not free from is yourself, unless you an hero.
>>
>>73169194
My family knows I'm racist as fuck. Hell my entire family is racist as hell. Even my Jewish step Dad can't stand niggers or spics.
>>
>>73169194
nah, you're better off withdrawing from them and taking a prolonged autistic memefest seriously

you're so retarded i can't believe you even had friends to begin with
>>
>>73169194
Depends, do you mean the /pol meme-redpill or the actual one?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.