[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you claim to be a capitalist and an anti semitist at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: america.jpg (28 KB, 248x355) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
28 KB, 248x355
How can you claim to be a capitalist and an anti semitist at the same time?

Capitalism was made by Jews, for Jews
>>
˙spɹɐʇǝɹ ǝɹɐ sʞɔɐ/ןod/ ǝsnɐɔǝq
>>
>>73169018
POO
>>
>>73168935
>made by Jews
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Smith
>>
>>73169018
>Australian shitposting from India
isn't that backwards?
>>
File: 1462500313852-pol.png (503 KB, 1150x469) Image search: [Google]
1462500313852-pol.png
503 KB, 1150x469
I agree with /pol/ on everything except their unbiased hatred of all Jews. As a Jew myself, I acknowledge that many leftist Jews in academia are subversive fucks that encourage shit like racemixing and promotion of nigger culture, feminism, etc. But the more Orthodox ones, like my family, are pretty redpilled and vote Republican every election. I don't have connections to Hollywood, and I'm upper middle class, not swimming in shekels.
>>
Yes, but they made it for themelves, and their international banks. For the goys its communism and dystopia. Multuicultralism, faggotry, letting niggers fuck your women and believing Freud's bullshit. But when it comes to Jews, its hands off.
>>
>>73169082
>>73169126
˙ǝɯ dןǝɥ ǝsɐǝןd

˙pןɹoʍ ɹoɹɹıɯ ǝɥʇ uı ʞɔnʇs ɯɐ ı
>>
>>73169120
https://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2014/06/05/capitalism-is-jewish-usury/

>Capitalism is unthinkable without banking and banking is institutionalized Usury
>>
>>73169203

You're kinda damned from both sides. Leftist/Marxist secular Jews on one side and Zionist Neocon Jews on the other.
>>
First of all, there is no other economic system then capitalism.

Even the Soviet Union where capitalist.

They USSR government even hired Donald Trump to build a hotel in Moscow once.

Everything in the world runs around money.

The only question you have to ask yourself is, what system has the most social mobility that even the lowest ranking members of society can achieve great richness through hard and smart work?

That is a constitutional republic with free market capitalism.

Now most Jewish elites get their cash through crony-capitalism and smart playing of the system, just like George Soros, who gets his money through currency speculation and economic destruction.

In a true free market such a thing wouldn't exist, because there wouldn't be state banks, federal reserves, de facto currency, etc.

If the nazi's had won, then their economic system would've collapsed after ~50 to ~100 years, because it's unsustainable, just like the USSR.

Watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke2hloDrb1c
>>
>>73169203
My theory is that Jews have high IQs, but were also an endogamic group that was always the "other" or outsider wherever they lived. Because of that, Jews tended to use their minds for "evil", ie: globalist ideologies that undermined nations.
>>
>>73169203
My best friend is a Jew, we do /o/tist shit together. He doesn't practice his religion, and I don't practice mine (Christianity) so what were born into doesn't really matter I guess. He does have more shekels than me, but that's what I get for falling into the 9/11 patriotism bullshit and playing soldier boy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.