[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*Swedes of /pol/* *The ULTIMATE redpill*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11
File: 1280px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (5 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png
5 KB, 1280x800
Norwegian author Hege Storhaug's book "Islam - The Plague" is now finally available in a swedish translation.
Have the swedes of /pol/ purchased the biggest redpill in history for their bluepilled friends and relatives yet?
I know I have.
The book is on the best selling charts in Norway, 24th week in a row.

Link for online purchase.
http://www.kassandrapublishing.com/islam-den-nya-landsplagan/

Should be available in stores aswell later this month.
If they don't censor it, that is..

English, icelandic and german translations coming soon.
>>
>>73167387
>Hege Storhaug's book "Islam - The Plague" is now finally available in a swedish translation

B.b.but anon that is raycis, xenophobic, bigoted and fartophobic too
>>
Sounds like racist fascist nazi hatespeech

LET THE BOOK BURNING BEGIN
>>
Upload the pdf to mega.nz or myanonamouse.net or GTFO you fucking shill.
>>
>>73167450
>>73167518
Every page in this book is cited with credible sources. Every single page.
>>
>author is a woman and an apparent feminist and runs a human rights organisation
>had to self-publish the book and got no media coverage

Wow the norwegian liberal discourse really doesn't know what to do with her.
>>
>>73167673
You always boast your free speech but when are we getting a Norwegian translation for Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn - 200 Years Together? With translated foot notes and everything
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>73167673
No, it's a racist, xenophobic, bigoted and Islamphope book.

If you don't let the migrants rape your family you're a racist Islamphope. People need to stop with hate speech and work out their problems through gang rape, we need to progress as a society.
>>
>>73167734
She's not a feminist, and she got plenty of coverage. Some newspapers refused to review the book, but it got a lot of coverage through regular articles, opinion pieces and debates.

A few years back, the government cut funding to her organisation (which largely deals with free speech and controverial subjects), which resulted in an overwhelming amount of donations that far exceeded what she got from the government.
>>
>>73167652
First swede to comment is a raging homosexual who looks for any type of reason not to buy the book.
Stay cucked homo.
Not that I expected anything else from a swede.
>>
>>73167865
I think the problem is that we fail to understand and appreciate gang rape, and also taking a shit on streets, buses, trains, and other forms of infrastructure.
>>
File: 1462067133740.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1462067133740.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>73167897
>He thinks it's normal to buy books
We have this thing called the internet
>>
File: 20160506_131553.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160506_131553.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
>>73167387
>>
>>73167450
>L59pbCQY
Cucky

>>73167673
>sHOboWr5
HObo

>>73167865
>CmvyCuc3
CummyCucky

Guys, please lobby for an official Norwegian translation for Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn - 200 Years Together with all the 1500 footnotes included. It's the most banned book in the world even though it's written by a nobel prize winning author. We'll never get an English translation of it so Norwegian will have to do.
>>
>>73168111
Who the fuck cares where you read it? Now stop apologizing and buy your parents a book. Not like they're going to read it online anyway.

>>73168332
Very good. Have you finished it yet? This book is incredible.
>>
>>73167387
Isn't Swedish and Norwegian like chilenean and Argentine? Same language different dialect
>>
>>73167387
>german translation

yeah lol no. I doubt it.
>>
Will it kill you to explain what the book is about, you utter mongoloid?
>>
>>73168536
We dont write words the same, its a different language, but close to ours, more like spanish/portugeese
>>
Hi Hege.
>>
>>73168536
Different languages.
Words are different but very similar,
A swede has no problems understanding Norwegian as long as he/she is not mentally challenged
>>
>>73168536
Yeah pretty much
>>
>>73168817
It´s pretty much the same though
>>
>>73168456
Looks interesting. I will have to look into it.

>>73168536
Yes. We can talk and write to eachother in our own laguages.

>>73168621
She posted about it a few weeks ago. German translation in work and search for a publisher has begun.

>>73168745
It's called "Islam - The Plague" what do you think it is about?
>>
>>73167387
>The book is on the best selling charts in Norway, 24th week in a row.
How do you buy it without being arrested for a hate crime? Even if they are facts, they can still make people hate Islam and Muslims, right?
>>
>>73168955
Honestly, if this comes to germany I will buy it. But I can see that the publishers are very VERY sceptical of that book, it can ruin their image.
>>
>>73169104
We're not that cucked. I bought it at the local grocery store.

Anyway.. the norwegian word "landeplage" used in the original title refers to a plague that sweeps a nation. Originally from the blood filled rivers, grasshoppers and raining frogs in ancient egypt.
>>
>>73168955

Is it a novel? An essay? Fiction?
>>
>>73169390
Norway also has a lot of mudslimes, doesn't it? I hope some countries in europe fully uncuck themselves. If this continues in germany I might have to move. Let's see what 2017 and the elections will bring.
>>
>>73168456
It's the swede who thinks every other country but Sweden is cucked!
>>
File: 1454599880136.jpg (93 KB, 310x440) Image search: [Google]
1454599880136.jpg
93 KB, 310x440
>>73167865
yes, this goy get's it.
You need to let in 6 million more rapefugees norway not read books, well read our books and read your aftenposten,dagbladet,vg and other mayor media houses tells you, they are owned and watched over by our dear trustful goy
>Goldman Sachs
>Yes.. Goldman Sachs basically owns all your norwegian media, listen to him 6 million times a day

Not Hege Storhaug, she's a racist, xenophobic, islamophobic bigot, and she writes by her own, nobody to tell her what to write
>>
This book is not going to change anything. There is more than enough evidence proving that multiculturalism is a failed concept, yet people choose to remain ignorant.
>>
>>73169104
It was the most popular Christmas present of 2015, and while it got some criticism, it wasn't really considered all that controversial.
Despite the fact that our newspapers are left-wing propaganda machines, we're far less extreme than America or Sweden. We can actually have a somewhat civilized debate in Norway about immigration, and have plenty of moderate pundits who criticize left-wing extremism, immigration and feminism. In other countries, anti-leftists seem to be far more populist and superficial, which is sad, because it undermines our cause.
>>
File: semitic_religion.png (272 KB, 984x728) Image search: [Google]
semitic_religion.png
272 KB, 984x728
>>73167387
Waiting for English or German translation.
Thanks for the info.
>>
>>73169377
Even if they censor it I am sure it will be available for online purchase like it currently is in sweden. I am excited to see how the official release will do there later this month.

>>73169482
It tells the truth about islam and the dangerous impact it WILL have on western culture.

>>73169535
Yes we do. Our right wing government depends on two (5-7% combined..) cuck parties to secure power. If we can squeeze those out we should be fine.

>>73169706
>giving up this easy
I used it to redpill almost 10 of my closest relatives, whom all used to vote left wing.
>>
File: 1454784450420.gif (99 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1454784450420.gif
99 KB, 501x585
pic related
men seriost, er den verdt å lese?
Husker når alt fusset var, så var det så jævla mange fakta feil hu basically dro ting rett ut av anus, kontra virkeligheten som er mer en stygg nok...

Skeptisk faktisk.. Men kjoper og leser for det er ikke akkurat som man kan stole på hva jode media sier......
>>
>>73169821
>Yes we do. Our right wing government depends on two (5-7% combined..) cuck parties to secure power. If we can squeeze those out we should be fine.
Please do that, then my next stop would be norway desu.
>>
>>73168111
>he doesn't read books
pretty much the biggest sign of a degenerate, along with tatoos or piercings
>>
>not publishing it in English from the beginning
>>
We're fine with you as long as you leave us alone.

Remember that you don't have lips to speak with or else.
>>
>>73169882

les den og sjekk kildene selv da man. hver eneste side tegner bildet morkere enn den forrige, men så er jo hele greia en mork situasjon og Hege har skjont det.

alle kilder er sitert konstant igjennom boka så du kan jo bare slå opp noe hvis du tror hun farer med logn.
>>
>>73169882
Definitely worth reading.
"REEEE that's not true" is literally the cheapest and shittiest arguement the left wing media could throw at it. I don't think many fell for it.
As I said, every page is cited with credible sources.

>>73169908
Cheers

>>73170051
This tbqh

>>73170071
>implying you would not publish a book in your own language before translating it to any other language
>>
when is the english translation coming?
>>
File: 1444928560566.jpg (553 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1444928560566.jpg
553 KB, 5000x5000
>thinking i need to get redpilled about muslims when i live in fucking sweden
Top kek
>>
>>73168955
It is an interesting book. Solzhenitsyn spent his whole life researching for this book and 10 years writing it and he included footnotes where he provides credible sources for every single sentence in the book. I've read the unofficial English translation of it but you can't trust any of it because it's translated by some anonymous faggot Jew and it doesn't have any footnotes. The whole thing is sketchy as fuck. It's just a book full of crazy baseless claims.

It's so sad that such a brilliant author and historian was treated the way he was.

>>73169390
>Anyway.. the norwegian word "landeplage" used in the original title refers to a plague that sweeps a nation. Originally from the blood filled rivers, grasshoppers and raining frogs in ancient egypt.

kek that's pretty fitting because it comes from the "Curses for Disobedience" from Deuteronomy 28 and all of those curses are coming true for us. Google it, or nvm I will preachpost it here
>>
I still have faith in Sweden even thought all seems lost
>>
>>73168536
it's basically dialects today, understand each other just fine. We got dialects that are more different than ie bokmål(main written lang, we got two + sami) and danish or swedish.

We speak a dutch-nord mongrel language today. The iceniggers speak the old tongue, while the sheepniggers speak close but it's degraded more.

In the orkneys and shetlands they just speak weird anglo-norse now, degraded as fuck the last 100+ years with radios, tv's and what-not

danish and nord was separated before this, in the viking age we call our lang danish tongue. Swedish and gothic was a diff lang, but still very close. So was really both anglo and dutch too
>>
>>73170051
I do read books. I read every day. I just never buy books, I pirate them instead

>>73170324
Here's the preachpost everyone asked for

>15 However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:
>25 The Lord will cause you to be defeated before your enemies. You will come at them from one direction but flee from them in seven, and you will become a thing of horror to all the kingdoms on earth.
>26 Your carcasses will be food for all the birds and the wild animals, and there will be no one to frighten them away.
>28 The Lord will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind.
>29 At midday you will grope about like a blind person in the dark. You will be unsuccessful in everything you do; day after day you will be oppressed and robbed, with no one to rescue you.
>30 You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit.
>31 Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them.
>32 Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation, and you will wear out your eyes watching for them day after day, powerless to lift a hand.
>33 A people that you do not know will eat what your land and labor produce, and you will have nothing but cruel oppression all your days.
>34 The sights you see will drive you mad.
>36 The Lord will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your ancestors. There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone.
>37 You will become a thing of horror, a byword and an object of ridicule among all the peoples where the Lord will drive you.
>>
>>73170523
>41 You will have sons and daughters but you will not keep them, because they will go into captivity.
>43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower.
>44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.
>45 All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you.
>46 They will be a sign and a wonder to you and your descendants forever.
>47 Because you did not serve the Lord your God joyfully and gladly in the time of prosperity,
>48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.
>49 The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand,
>50 a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young.
>51 They will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain, new wine or olive oil, nor any calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks until you are ruined.
>52 They will lay siege to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust fall down. They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the Lord your God is giving you.
>>
>>73170467
Well the fire is rising slowly
i can feel the racial tension getting higher all time.
>>
>>73170292
Soon I believe. All I know is that it is currently being translated.

>>73170308
If anyone needs a redpill it would be your swedish friends

>>73170324
I would not trust a sentence of a jewish translation. I will try to get a hold of the german one as it will probably be easier for me to learn german than russian or french.
>>
>Implying it will not hold the same social stigma as Mein Kampf and be banned from all Swedish retailers within weeks
>>
she doesn't do such things as name the jew right?
She isn't that red pilled?

It's more "muh Israel" but mudslimes fuck goats tier material? Like in the line of pegida and edl and shti like that?
>>
>>73170523
>>73170540
This is surprisingly accurate. Where did you say you found this? What is deuteronomy 28?
>>
>>73169390
The original title is a reference to two things. The nine biblical plagues, and the lecture/book by Arnulf Overland, called "Christianity, the tenth plague", written in 1933, which was an attack on Christianity.
>>
>>73170792
Yes, unfortunately.
Baby steps my friend. Tell a normie how israel is a giant propaganda machine and he will simply use the antisemitism card.
>>
>>73170634
I really only can say a few names on people i know that want to have shitskins here. Most of the people doesnt want them here but the only solution is a civil war and it will take a long time for that to happen.
>>
>>73171141
>Most of the people doesnt want them here

Don't lie. Our democracy works, most people voted for this.
>>
>>73170812
It's a passage from the bible, you fedora. You should definitely read it. It's top quality literature. It feels like it's written by someone who've seen everything that has ever happened in the world play out over and over again a thousand times before and he's trying to prevent it from happening again.
>>
>>73171342
I tried to read the bible once out of pure curiosity but I had to stop when Kain and Abel were said to be fucking 800 years old and whatnot.
Sounds like I will have to give it another shot though.
>>
>>73171706
Yeah, most of it is just shitposting from a bunch of Jewish shills from biblical times.
>>
I don't really like religious criticisms.

I like the race approach much better because race is a failsafe against ideology.
>>
File: 1452655094513.jpg (75 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
1452655094513.jpg
75 KB, 480x336
>>73171971
>most of it is just shitposting from a bunch of Jewish shills from biblical times.
Yngve Frey would be proud Sven
>>
File: 1462276729587.jpg (57 KB, 858x429) Image search: [Google]
1462276729587.jpg
57 KB, 858x429
>>
>>73173262
När är denna undersökning gjord? :D
>>
>>73173579
Några månader sedan skulle jag gissa på, SD har förlorat en del röster till M sedan dess eftersom de tagit SD:s så kallade "rasistiska" invandringspolitik.
>>
>>73173824
Jimmy löser det. Jimmy löser alltid det.

Deus vult!
>>
>>73168111
do you also have big "triggered"-glasses and that sligthly rounded swedish "Downs light" face?
>>
Now that our green party showed their real face, People should wake up anytime soon

>Minister refuse to shake hands with women

>Minister hangs around hardcore Islamism people

Also Mona "Muslim" sahlin resigned

This month is a good month
>>
>>73167387
I pretty red-pilled unfortunately, do I need to read this cuckservative book?
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.