[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump stumped again!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 436.jpg (126 KB, 650x425) Image search: [Google]
436.jpg
126 KB, 650x425
>On the same pass I also ordered “beef tacos” ($13.50) which turned out to be a fried tortilla bowl heaped with romaine lettuce, grated yellow cheese, and plain ground beef that was so devoid of flavor, it rendered an insult to Mexicans every bit as profound as Trump’s previous pronouncements. Trump food is bland food.

http://freebeacon.com/culture/fact-check-trump-taco-bowls-best/
>>
>>73167100
>actually going out and writing a story about this

HOOK LINE
AND
SINKER
>>
how about trying to stump him on his policies instead of trivial and irrelevant bullshit
>oh wait, you can't
>>
>getting butthurt about food

Well this is really american of yoyu
>>
>so devoid of flavor, it rendered an insult to Mexicans every bit as profound as Trump’s previous pronouncements. Trump food is bland food

Totally sounds like the reviewer was unbiased.
>>
>a woman's obvious bias against trump led to her giving money to trump

sounds to me like he's the winner here
>>
>>73167100
Bravo liberals, you continue to give the man more free advertisement!
>>
>>73167279
DELET THIS
>>
>>73167279
>they literally give him free advertisement
>while also giving him money
>>
Trump: Thank you for the $13.50 of support, Caroline. A pity you don't like Mexican food very much though!

>maximum butthurt ensues
>>
>>73167339
Oh how I wish he would post this
>>
>>73167339
a mexican made that food desu.senpai
>>
>washington free beacon cuckservatives
>written by a woman
>On the same pass I also ordered “beef tacos” ($13.50) which turned out to be a fried tortilla bowl heaped with romaine lettuce, grated yellow cheese, and plain ground beef that was so devoid of flavor, it rendered an insult to Mexicans every bit as profound as Trump’s previous pronouncements. Trump food is bland food.

this doesnt sound biased at all
shoo shoo jew jew
>>
>>73167100
>The media falling for Trump's bait again
>>
>>73167100
The problem is Trump Tower Taco Bowls are the best Taco Bowls. Mexican food is shit, shocking revelation. It's not his fault.
>>
How.

How did a picture of a man eating a taco salad generate this much liberal butthurt.

You can't tell me that someone this electrifying, someone who, on a whim, can so easily dominate entire media empires, doesn't deserve to be president.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.