[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maddox - "there's nothing inherently wrong with being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 41
File: 4oYws0wB.jpg (84 KB, 924x924) Image search: [Google]
4oYws0wB.jpg
84 KB, 924x924
https://youtu.be/SE6jy78tV78
HAHHAHAAHAHAH
>>
>>73167043
Is that autist still active?

I remembering visiting his website back in like -99
>>
>>73167043
What a dumbass.
Insults often evolve past uses where they're explicitly literal.
Take 'gay' and 'fag', they now just mean lame, stupid and whatnot.
He's just butthurt about how often his cuckoldry is pointed out.
>>
>>73167112
He is autstic as fuck, not like an insult, but actuall autism.
>>
File: person_10079.png (148 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
person_10079.png
148 KB, 400x400
>>73167089
And he's uglier than ever. If you listen carefully, you can hear the moans of his wife in the other room
>>
>>73167043
Maddox was way better before I saw what he looked like. 15 year old me back in the day bought his manliness schtick hook, line and sinker.
>>
This guy is having a complete meltdown over Trump.

At this point people should just double down on the word cuck and imply that he's an actual cuckold and spineless betamale and really hit his masculinity. Especially the fact that he defended this fetish, what the fuck.
>>
>>73167043
I'm not sure if he fell off, or if he was never very funny and I was too young to see it.
>>
File: maddox.jpg (120 KB, 710x607) Image search: [Google]
maddox.jpg
120 KB, 710x607
"Let's pretend it's 2000 and you guys still like me" -Maddox

Screen cap relevant.
>>
This word has been triggering him hard on the podcast he can't stop himself from throwing a fit when he's called one, by next year I won't be surprised if he kicks Masterson off the show for being problematic and denies that SJWs exist.
>>
>>73167043
>autistic retard gets famous espousing /pol/ views

>gets a girlfriend due to his newfound value/wealth

>automatically cucks himself for the girl, becomes a massively cringey feminist retard, gets cuckolded, admits his mistake, then repeats this until the end of time

You faggots need to stop giving these morons any fame, they're just regurgitating the same shit we say anyway
>>
>>73167043
Holy fuck, I can't wait for Dick to fucking rip Maddox apart for this video next podcast
>>
I legit believe he enjoys being cucked.

Who the fuck in their right mind would actually defend this? Fetish or not, you're letting your beloved one being fucked by another man right in front of you.
>>
>>73167369
Maddox was relevant long before /pol/ ever existed.
It was probably moving to California that turned him into a spineless queer.
>>
>>73167369
How fucking new to the internet are you?
>>
>>73167043
I love this type of mentality it needs to be poured into society, it is creating tons of cucks around the world, it means I can fuck their women, specially white women
>>
>>73167397
>>73167354
>>73167431
Maddox has been becoming more and more of a faggot. And not the good kind of faggot, like Milo Yiannopoulos, just the regular kind of faggot.

I listen to the podcast for Dick and Sean now, I honestly wouldn't mind if Maddox left
>>
>>73167510
So you're saying that you would have had no chance with a woman if it were not for affirmative action?
>>
File: 1461514922045.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1461514922045.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>>73167510

YOU KEEP YOUR FILTYH BEANER HANDS AWAY FROM OUR WOMEN PACO
>>
he doesn't address involuntary cuck
>>
>Maddox
is it 2003

no seriously though how emberrassing was it when he started making youtube videos even though he clearly wanted to expand his career as a "writer". He should have done the youtube thing years before he did and he would have been huge. hes so old and so Armenian it isn't even funny.
>>
Oh look, another aborted human soul outing themselves as wanting to make slaves of men.

That's too bad, how upsetting for him that man won't simply subjugate himself. It must be bothersome to realize you will go back to being flayed in hell as a complete failure.
>>
>>73167510
there are no white women in Mexico, Pedro
>>
File: 96965.jpg (21 KB, 324x299) Image search: [Google]
96965.jpg
21 KB, 324x299
>hurr durr overanalyzing internet insults

I like Maddox, but c'mon now dude. Insults don't have to make sense, they just exist to... insult, you know? When you call someone a faggot, you don't mean they're literally homosexual, you're just throwing around shit knowing that they will get their feelings hurt. That's all there is to it.

Videos like this just prove that it works as an insult.
>>
>>73167043
What a cuck
>>
>>73167669
Cuck is basically the new-gen version of faggot.

They're both used to attack someone else for being a weak male.
>>
>>73167043
I swear, Americans aged 35-50 have the highest prevelance of cuck fetish right now.
>>
>>73167493
>>73167493
i forgot, but its so fucking true for these people in general
>>
So Maddox is a leftist cuck who occasonally hits the nail on the head. (Wage gap myth) Got it.

>>73167667
Spaniards.
>>
he pretends that shit like open relationships are somehow normal and makes sweeping generalizations about people who use the word as if hed met every single one of them. what the fuck maddox
>>
>>73167669
he backed himself so hard in the corner with all his comments and now he just went all out, throwing whatever he got.

I bet my ass he will act on the podcast like he doesn't give a shit and it doesn't affect him at all.

Worst case scenario (for him) he will actually tell us that he """""""""knows someone""""""""" that is being cucked and it's ok.
>>
File: immigrant.gif (13 KB, 738x548) Image search: [Google]
immigrant.gif
13 KB, 738x548
> having the impression that maddox was /pol/
This was his opinion on immigration back in 2003/2004

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=walmart

He's an edge libertarian, like /pol/ used to be before it was ran by stormfags and retards from /v/
>>
>>73167781
So you contention is that people with conflicting views are misrepresenting people with conflicting views? Maybe they just have their own opinions and you should stop with this "shit we say" /pol/ hive mind train of thought you have. You don't have friends or a support group here you shit cunt, just memes.
>>
>>73167259
This, this, this. He ruined himself permanently by setting up his really terrible YouTube channel. He He should never have done that. His articles on his website are always 100% more funny than his awkward, shitty videos. He should have stuck exclusively to those. I get that he was trying to "step into the modern era" and avoid becoming some irrelevant nobody, but there are a ton more ways of achieving that then just jumping on the YouTube bandwagon.

Regardless of whether or not Maddox's "schtick" was real and really how he acted was never important... it was maintaining it. By going on YouTube, he broke that schtick: old Maddox never would have jumped on a bandwagon like that. Making videos on another site, especially YouTube which is kept afloat exclusively by ads, which he claims to hate, defeats the purpose of his site and goes against his beliefs. He sold out, plain and simple, and he revealed himself as an ugly, clearly insecure man who isn't really all that funny unless he can type up something first.

Sorry for the personal blog post but I took used to love reading stuff on his site and now I feel pretty fucking stupid considering how much of a loser he actually is and has become.
>>
>>73167805
He lives in california and is still rebelling against his prude utah upbringing despite nearing 40.

How is dick even freinds with this dweeb
>>
File: eUnS2r2.jpg (241 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
eUnS2r2.jpg
241 KB, 600x600
CUUUUCK KEK KEK KEK
>>
>>73167569
All cuckoldry is involuntary. The "voluntary" cuckoldry is just mindbroken men who feel they have no options but to agree and enjoy it..
>>
>>73167893
To be fair, the job market in 2003 was far better than it is now
>>
File: amerigan news.png (55 KB, 478x266) Image search: [Google]
amerigan news.png
55 KB, 478x266
>>73167043
We need Trump now more than ever.
>>
File: 1326499.jpg (7 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1326499.jpg
7 KB, 250x188
>>73167043
KEK
U
C
K
>>
I hope Dick gives him a lot of shit for this next week.
>>
>>73167669
I think I now understand why cuck is such a good insult. because even though faggot wasn't an insult just for gays, the gays decided to control speech and take ownership of the word faggot, as such over the years faggot has lost a lot of its edge with party gays using it endearingly as well as a lack of freedom from publically using it without being called a homophobe, where with cuck you have a biting insult that merely implies general weakness in constitution. I love it
>>
This whole video was just a thinly veiled attempt for maddox to defend his fetish.
>>
File: 1462378359544.jpg (78 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1462378359544.jpg
78 KB, 550x550
>>73167043
Does anyone think this is elaborate trolling on Maddox's part? Alt-trolling or something.
>>
I made it through a year of the podcast before I couldn't take the SJW shit that was spewing from Maddox.

Also, he's admitted to being a cuck by stating he's been in open relationships.
>>
>>73168172
no, look up his twitter feed, the trumpkin got under his skin real hard and he's being a bitch about it.
>>
Who is Maddox?
>>
>>73168124
every dog has its day.
Just like faggot lost it's punch value,so will cuck,one day.
BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY
joke aside,it has a good few years of potent usage
>>
>>73168202
Did you though? He makes terrible arguments and brings in cringe-worthy joke problems a lot but he's hardly an SJW. Boisterous is MUCH fucking worse and the episode where he's being a drunk cuck basically has Maddox turn into Dick to counteract his sniveling appeals to emotion.
>>
there's nothing inherently wrong with being a bastard
>>
File: 1449425197786.png (49 KB, 595x680) Image search: [Google]
1449425197786.png
49 KB, 595x680
>>73167043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vyhOMJXHPA

fugging globalist cuck maddox

>lets take in all these refugees of the world's most violent death cult
>>
>>73168230
If Maddox were shot 15 years back in time, 2001 Maddox would mock the shit out of 2016 Maddox before doing an hero.
Or so I'm told by my wife's boyfriend's adopted stepson.
>>
>>73167874
He's proven how much he doesn't give a shit by bringing it up constantly while insisting that everyone is just butthurt so don't count it, Maddox has always double downed when called out so expect his podcast to be renamed The Most Problematic Thing in the Universe soon.
>>
>>73168349
Yes there is.
t. A bastard
>>
Well I did not see that coming
>>
So he's defending cuckholdry because he feels inadequate in himself due to his inability to stand up to his wife's desires to fuck better men... Fucking current year
>>
>>73167043
Every few years I'm surprised that this guy is still holding onto the same schtick. It's like that old webcomic you used to read when oyu were an edgy gamerboy, and which is somehow still running.

Except even the shittiest webcomics requires more effort than whatever it is that Maddox is doing. Not to mention that the entire world grew out of this "I'm so awesome, let me prove how awesome I am by dropping random fucking swearwords and constantly reaffirming my persona over massive confidence" kind of thing ten years ago.

Maybe this is him trying to be relevant again. Going after /pol/ for using "cuck" as an insult is scraping the bottom of the barrel, really. I know maybe one guy in real life who's even aware of this shit, and I'm 90% sure it's because he's a /pol/ack himself.

So literally Tumblr-tier butthurt.
>>
>>73167979
He probably had to in order to survive, YouTube will pay the bills and he doesn't have any other jobs qualifications besides working at a telemarketing firm
>>
to be honest, I don't like cuck as an insult, it's just lame, and I really fucking hate you retards for forcing it like a bad fucking meme or some shit. I like creative, long insults, ending your argument of anything with a catchall term of cuck is just fucking lazy. Also, insults about sex don't really work, coming from 4chin of all places, most of this website will go into wizardhood, the majority is still us, not the normies.
>>
File: maddox.png (138 KB, 1318x305) Image search: [Google]
maddox.png
138 KB, 1318x305
>>
>>73167259
Ditto. as soon i realized he was a nasally arab neckbeard, i moved on
>>
>>73168508

I don't like it either but I don't care at the moment because I'm more interest in Maddox of all people basically admitting he is an actual cuckold
>>
>>73168508
It is a good insult because it draws on the primal desire to preserve oneself through reproduction. It's the biggest insult you can call someone
>>
>>73167520

>the regular kind of faggot

Never change Australia
>>
>>73167937
>Maybe they just have their own opinions

Right, which is why they always change as soon as they get a girlfriend
>>
>>73167555
Cmon bro you know you dont have any women.
>>
>>73167043
Would be fun to ruin this guy, like /pol/ ruined Ben Garrison, but this has-been doesn't deserve the attention.

He knows he's a failure and that his 15 minutes of fame are long gone, so he's simply trying to stir up controvery and attention by attacking one of the most vocal groups on the internet right now. He failed when trying to get attenion for himself by going after SJWs, because there are so many better anti-SJW content creators out there, so now he's going after Trump supporters instead.

Just ignore him, and let him go back to being irrelevant.
>>
>>73167043
Spoken like a true cuck heh. Cant believe he was ever popular.
>>
>>73168508
Long winded insults are for fucking pseudo intellectual fags. cuck is brilliant, because you can call someone it and it brings their blood to a boil, and you get fags like maddox who fucking rave on about "it's not even funny it's just stupid, I'm not mad, you're just an idiot"
Maddox who rarely posts videos that aren't "hey kids watch my let's plays" comes out of his cuckshed for a single minute and its to fucking defend cuckoldry, fucking poetic
>>
>>73167043
Oh how the might have fallen....

f
>>
>>73168586
It reminds me of how TAA turned into a total faggot the minute people found out he was an actual banana fucking faggot cuck.
>>
>>73168508
Cucks get mad at being called a cuck
>>
File: 1447696285794.jpg (86 KB, 1212x1010) Image search: [Google]
1447696285794.jpg
86 KB, 1212x1010
>>73167043
Really, what the fuck is up with him in this video?
From the "you're stupid for liking pepperoni" to fucking "cuckoldry is completely fine and harmless"

I can get you being mad at 4chan leaking out and not using the word correctly, BUT HE GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE SURE THAT WATCHING SOMEONE RAIL YOUR WIFE IS PERFECTLY FINE
I don't think he even mentioned anything about RAISING ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD when he talked about the cuckoos
although I'm glad he's making more videos, I like him
>>
>>73168508
>being a virgin is worse than being a cuck

spotted the cuck
>>
>>73167043
great, now replace cuck with something like 'bigot' and you have an accurate presentation of liberals
>>
>>73168608
Calling someone a fucking retard hits harder, because it doesn't attack insticts, but rather his direct actions, which he is responisble for.
>>73168749
adding cuck as a prefix or a suffix to a word is just as lame as using cuck. Fucking lazy. If you want to insult someone put effort into it.
Like if you wanna call Maddox out, call him out for being a fucking has-been, who got punked by Pen&Teller, and really trying to force his edgy-but-cool shit, and shilling retarded shirts every single fucking video.
>>73168881
>>73169001
>I have no retort ,better call him a cuck!
This is why cuck is a shit, lazy insult
>>
>>73167112
>Insults often evolve past uses where they're explicitly literal.
>Take 'gay' and 'fag', they now just mean lame, stupid and whatnot.
>He's just butthurt about how often his cuckoldry is pointed out.

Not really. The implications of calling someone a fag are still there. Fags are weak and effeminate, and it's considered degrading for a man to take it up the ass, and that is the context in which it's often used.
As for cuck, the implication isn't always literal, but it's still used to target people who are weak and let other groups trample all over them.
Left-wing faggots are called cucks because they're self-hating pussies who suck up to black people and other minorities, who ironically hate them. They're going against their own self-interest, while celebrating groups of people who hate them, which is exactly what a cuck does. Just replace their wife with their country, gender or race.
>>
>>73167802
> implying our women would let low life mixed blood mexicans get near them.
>>
>>73168304
>brings in cringe-worthy joke problems
Did you confuse Dick for Maddox?
>>
>>73169106
Those insults suck. I could type a 4 letter word and watch him personally make me a YouTube temper tantrum video. Cuck is easy fire. has been is a shit insult, this isn't the nineties, and shrill is hardly an insult to a man who looks like the fucking stereotype jew image we throw around.
>>
>>73167259
>>73167979
>>73168582
This.
I used to visit his site all the time hoping for an update.
Especially his responses to hate mail.
Then the stupid book came out and I found out he was just a stupid bald loser in real life and the magic was gone. Kind of like how when you see pics of /b/ meetups it's all faggots dressed up as animu and autists and it makes you seriously question what you are doing with your life.
>>
>>73169106
He was in an open relationship so on both levels he's a cuck. It hits hard because he's literally a bald, Arab cuck and it attacks his instincts
>>
>>73168388
I think he'd sooner bring in /pol/ as a problem, and then shout "VOTE UP TRUMP" over and over again.
Until then...
>Madolf, yous a cuck!

>>73168678
>ruined Ben Garrison
Don't you mean upgraded?
>>
>>73169351
>He did seem to come around eventually.
>>
>>73168651

Wait, did he say all of this?
>>
>>73169106
Cuck is a good insult because for most men it directly attacks their manliness.
All those other insults will be disregarded as you being a brat and not worth the time to respond to.
>>
never heard of this cuck, can anyone enlighten me pls
>>
>>73169475
are you 12?
>>
i feel cuck is way too misused.
a cuck by definition is someone who enjoys having their wife be fucked by someone else.
but its being used for everything now.
>wife cheated on you?
cuck
>did something wrong?
cuck
>something bad happened to you?
cuck
>aint got no big bux?
cuck

shit needs to slow the fuck down.
call faggots what they are.
dont use cuck for everything.
itll loose its impact.
thats all it had in the first place too.
>>
>>73169569
It will only lose its impact if a movement arises to normalise it, just like with homosexuality. As long as it is a fringe subject, we're good
>>
>>73169569

> Autistic German incapable of going beyond the literal

It's used broadly so it can form an association to it's original, worse meaning. That's why it is insulting.
>>
>>73168651
>It was designed to remove the first partners semen.

Yeah, okay lmao. This is what cucks actually believe.
>>
>>73169213
I actually like it when they get into arguments over non-problems like Fireball Cinnamon "Whiskey". Makes the show far more entertaining.
>>
>>73169668
You faggots will it to the ground, I'd bet money that it's gonna lose all impact next year
>>
>>73168640
I'm 99% sure you're under age
>>
File: cuckolds horn.jpg (69 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
cuckolds horn.jpg
69 KB, 600x414
>>73169569
>a cuck by definition is someone who enjoys having their wife be fucked by someone else

He is wrong about this though. Cuckold is hundreds of years old and existed as an insult long before internet porn. The victim is often unaware while the people who knows laugh behind his back. Thus the imagery of the cuckold's horns.
>>
>>73169730
It's been here for centuries. Shakespeare used it as an insult for Christ's sake. It's going nowhere
>>
>>73169730
No it won't.

Men know deep in their hearts that such behavior is wrong. The fact that they grow up in a society where it's acceptable causes them to bury their feelings on the issue.

When you call them a cuck, you appeal to their deep emotions that they already have. That's the power of it.
That's why maddox is throwing a tantrum.
>>
>>73169562

>>
>>73169569
Cuck works on male left-wing activists, because it describes their mentality perfectly. They're supporting groups of people who are out to destroy their country, their race or their gender. It's an analogy of letting a nigger fuck your wife.
>>
I cringed so hard when he said "there's nothing wrong with being a cuck".

Also based John L in the comment: "you just mad that the word cuck is relevant and you haven't been since Web 1.0. Cuck"

SAVAGE
>>
>>73169995
Maddox was super relevent before you were even on the internet, atleast you could fucking google or ED his name, instead of asking to be spoonfed
>>
>>73169995
He used to write somewhat funny but really edgy articles about random things. Its what people in my generation looked at on school computers.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 320x240
I too grew up reading Maddox's website through middle and high school. Thought he was hilarious and I still go back and read some of his classic stuff to my friends.

He has definitely lost his edge. He only insults things that are safe to insult now, like Trump fans. The thing is, insulting Trump fans isn't edgy or creative, because everybody fucking does it and we don't care. Seeing him move to California and go in the tank for LGBT and open relationships was an eye opener for me.

I still enjoy the podcast for the most part, mostly when Maddox isn't talking. Tim Changz is a hilarious character. The day he tries to replace Dick or Sean I am fucking out though.

pic related: back when he was 18 and still had some hair to be edgy with.
>>
>>73168124
People will start taking ownership of cuck in a few years too.

There'll be cuck pride parades in the street and cuck hiring quotas in the workplace. Cuck marriages will strive for legal recognition and tax breaks and kids will be taught about cuck in their highschool health classes. Cuck will become next great social cause and /pol/ did everything in its power to lay the groundwork for this, mark my words.
>>
>>73170210
There's also the fact that none of the shit he says is edgy by today's standards. His popularity declined after 2003, which is the same year 4chan started up, and more or less changed the face of the internet as far as controversy and edgy humor was concerned.

He's become a whiny old fart, and more or less belongs to the establishment.

>Seeing him move to California and go in the tank for LGBT and open relationships was an eye opener for me.
What? So he really is a literal cuck?

>I still enjoy the podcast for the most part,
Until a few months ago, I hadn't heard from this fag in over a decade, so I figured he'd disappeared. But why on earth would you listen to his podcast?
>>
The only people who get upset over the word "cuck" are cucks.

There's no other reason to get worked up about it.
>>
File: 49356935690.jpg (30 KB, 488x521) Image search: [Google]
49356935690.jpg
30 KB, 488x521
>>73167043
He's a cuck, hates Trump, and hates pepperoni. Unsubscribing from a channel has never been this easy for me.
>>
>>73170508
His co-host is pretty based.
Supports trump and has mentioned /pol/ a couple times.
>>
>nothing inherently wrong with being a cuckold

Oh my god, I have been paying attention to this faggot for like 10 years. I don't think I will continue to do so.
>>
>>73170504
>There'll be cuck pride parades in the street and cuck hiring quotas in the workplace. Cuck marriages will strive for legal recognition and tax breaks and kids will be taught about cuck in their highschool health classes. Cuck will become next great social cause and /pol/ did everything in its power to lay the groundwork for this, mark my words.

I can't wait, desu. Publicly acknowledging yourself as less than human is the next great leap forward in progressive politics.
>>
>>73170508
Dick Masterson, the guy that went on the Dr Phil show and pissed off a bunch of women, is the other half of the podcast and he is actually pretty witty and makes it worth listening to.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (52 KB, 623x361) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
52 KB, 623x361
lol
>>
>>73170508
also, this >>73170625
>>
File: 40 keks.jpg (34 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
40 keks.jpg
34 KB, 292x257
>>73170719
Amazing.
>>
The worst part of it all is, he doesn't even differentiate between a man fucking your wife while you fuck his. How is that anywhere NEAR the same? You're submitting to some other man because you can't please your wife sexually, and you're masturbating to the idea. You're so far in the fucking hole of dissatisfaction in your relationship that you can cum to a another man fucking YOUR woman. Pathetic. I don't understand how a seemingly intelligent person like Maddox could be so fucking retarded.
>>
>>73167043
He is a sellout who said there is nothing wrong wrong with watching others play video games
Don't post him here
>>
>>73170688
https://youtu.be/T0xoKiH8JJM
>>
File: 1416187498733.gif (3 MB, 360x332) Image search: [Google]
1416187498733.gif
3 MB, 360x332
>>73167043
>there's nothing wrong with being turned on by watching your wife/girlfriend getting used by another man

Why doesn't he just come out and say he's a cuck. At least we would be honest.
>>
File: 134768543543.png (53 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
134768543543.png
53 KB, 800x600
Damage control
>>
>>73170210
>having that hairline at 18

Ouch
>>
>>73171130
>did you show this video to your wife's boyfriend before posting
Lel
>>
File: maddox throne.jpg (321 KB, 834x1200) Image search: [Google]
maddox throne.jpg
321 KB, 834x1200
King of Cucks.
>>
File: qt.png (29 KB, 104x129) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
29 KB, 104x129
>>73170099

fuck u goof, be careful

>>73170150

thanks brother
>>
>>73168678
>like /pol/ ruined Ben Garrison

That was stormfags editing his comics then /b/ thought it was funny to spread them since that caused him to spazrage and /b/ being /b/ the more he raged the funnier they thought it was
/pol/ was very late to that party
>>
>>73171222
Nah he's the prince of cucks don't forget about Louis "the cuck king" C.K.
>>
>>73167520
Come for the Maddox, stay for the Dick (and Sean)
Still like Maddox but man I disagree often with him lately.
>>
I can't wait until Dick destroys him over this
>>
>>73168229
''under his skin''
They were triggered by an image he posted making fun of Trump and Hillary.
>>
>>73167391

>Dick is unconditionally pro-Trump
>Maddox' arguments boil down to "b-b-b-but he's racist!"

Dick's based as fuck.
>>
>>73167391
I doubt he will, he also went softer on this because of how butthurt Maddox was.

I agree that the podcast shouldn't be treated like a competition, but it was fun when the one that "lost" got shit from the other.

So in other words, he probably won't even comment. Maybe he's here and enjoys the keks with us.
>>
i thought cuck could also mean someone with a big pair of horns
>>
>>73171722
>keeps mocking Trump even though every time he does it in front of someone he has to confront he gets BTFO
>eventually just starts whining about how the big meanies keep calling him a cuck over his non-arguments
>>
>>73167043
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>73167043

I remember this guy.

He was cool back before I discovered /new/, very un-PC and brash.

He stopped updating his site and I lost interest.

If he's gone full cuckold, well, that explains why I stopped hearing about him.
>>
>>73167043
How mad is he that he got found out to be a cuck. What a cuck.
>>
>>73167043
Poor Maddox. His woman fucked a nigger.
>>
>>73167043
Unsubscribed. Did anyone else do the same?
>>
File: Chl1j5HWMAAPWB6.jpg (105 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Chl1j5HWMAAPWB6.jpg
105 KB, 600x800
>>73172173
>keeps mocking Trump even though every time he does it in front of someone he has to confront he gets BTFO
I prefer Trump over Hillary but he pretty much won that episode about Trump in his podcast.
Had a few shitty arguments (he's not that rich etc) but lets face it, Trump is no hero.
>eventually just starts whining about how the big meanies keep calling him a cuck over his non-arguments
What argument was he putting forth with this image?
It's like SJW getting mad at someone making a joke and when they respond say that they ''got under the guy's skin''
>>
File: cuckold horns.jpg (86 KB, 400x457) Image search: [Google]
cuckold horns.jpg
86 KB, 400x457
>>73172070
For you.
>>
File: 1461983354059.png (269 KB, 1160x785) Image search: [Google]
1461983354059.png
269 KB, 1160x785
>>73167043
Well, actually Maddox the true cost of immigration is ... cuck cUCK KEKKEK KEKK CUKKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUK
>>
File: cuck etching.jpg (268 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
cuck etching.jpg
268 KB, 819x1024
>>73169879
>>73169903
>>
File: disappointed duck.jpg (79 KB, 719x693) Image search: [Google]
disappointed duck.jpg
79 KB, 719x693
>>73171222
>I'm a king but I also wear jeans and sneakers

WOW!

CUTTING-EDGE
>>
>>73172360
If you were subscribed in the first place you're a bigger cuck than him
>>
>>73172421
he basically keeps attacking Trump, like he can handle the crowd and once he gets BTFO he complains.

Calls everyone bigots or whatever and then throws countless fits.
>>
File: 1379167666676.jpg (9 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1379167666676.jpg
9 KB, 285x285
>his fans having defending this in the comments
>>
>>73172653
>he basically keeps attacking Trump
He's giving people plenty of material.
>like he can handle the crowd
He obviously can, what's the worst that will happen, someone will call him a cuck?
>once he gets BTFO he complains
Examples?

Also I doubt a true cuck would make this: http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=af16_buzzebelmico9post
>>
>>73167391
Dick is some gay leftist spic apparently. 100% bluepilled, he's just in character on the podcast. I stopped tuning in after i had a chat with him and he was just bashing trump
>>
File: 1445065003482.jpg (42 KB, 405x560) Image search: [Google]
1445065003482.jpg
42 KB, 405x560
>>73167043
Methinks Maddox missed the whole current sociopolitical meaning of cuck
>>
File: 4077954907.jpg (119 KB, 409x600) Image search: [Google]
4077954907.jpg
119 KB, 409x600
He has a point when you think about it. How the FUCK is the white man seriously supposed to compete sexually with this? And I ask this as a fully redpilled alpha male who is a proud member of the aryan race.
>>
>>73172975
Maddox pls go
>>
>>73167043
>Balding DYEL faggot
>Is also a cuck

No surprise there then.
>>
>>73172799
Dude, it's clear you're on his side and I can't be arsed to give you a clear cut analysis because I don't care to persuade you. Here's some that I can remember from the top of my head.

>He constantly takes Trump's quotes out of context, same like everyone else.
>Ad hominems the fuck out of him (HURR THE WAY HE SPEASK, HURR FAKE WIG DOE)

He can't handle the crowd because once he's backed into a corner he just goes all out by calling everyone else a bigot or racist or retarded

Dick debated him enough on the podcast and so has everyone else in the comments. Yet he only got stuck on the word "cuck" because he had nothing else to retaliate with.
Why would you even bother to constantly explain yourself when he just dismisses everything.

He takes this whole Trump thing way too serious and most are in for the keks and just shittalking, the last thing you want to do is do what he just did: show that it affects you. He will be remembered as the prince of cucks.
>>
File: image.png (966 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
966 KB, 750x1334
>>73172905
>skips a podcast to fly to New York and get his book and hat signed by the Don in front of Trump Tower
>just playing a character
yeah okay you fucking faggot, don't try to ruin what is easily the only part of the podcast that makes it mildly bearable. How about you fuck off and pay denbts or something?
>>
Reminder that it took him 10 years to get back at Penn for making fun of him, and Penn didn't even remember what happened on his own show, and then Maddox started kissing his feet.
>>
>>73172975
Intelligence, reliability, responsibility, the ability to provide, civilized nature the list goes on.
>>
>>73173338
Really though, he's some actor twink
>>
>>73167043

Maddox went soft like a decade ago.
>>
>>73173342

>Implying that the Vaginal Jew is interested in anything more than riding a big dick
>>
>>73173319
>Dude, it's clear you're on his side
See my post just minutes before I got into this argument: >>73171562

>Dick debated him enough on the podcast
Listen back to that episode, Dick has pretty much no comeback at the end of it.
The indefensible things Trump says are about his policies, there Maddox won.
With the nonsense the media is focusing on (Racism, Sexist, HE A BAD MAN) Dick wins.
If Maddox just knocked off the bullshit he would have is easier debating Trumptards, sadly he's too dumb to realize, or he's just trolling.
>He will be remembered as the prince of cucks.
Why exactly?
Because he dislikes Trump?
>>
>>73173433
Yeah, an elaborate ruse he's been keeping up for years and years, man that Dick is a great actor eh?
>>
>>73173598
Oh good job Europeans are on average taller, broader and better looking than nigs then
>>
>>73167043
>how awesome it is when I cntl + f and search for "jew" and only find two in this thread

Keep going goyijm
>>
>>73172590
He didn't use to be a faggot a year ago.
>>
>>73173319
It's true look at his Facebook posts to see him resorting to playing the "you guys are the real PC police and SJWs" Trump and cuck are his kryptonite and have led him to pretending that the modern job lynch mob are concerned customers rather than outraged blobs from Tumblr.
>>
>>73173616
>"there's nothing inherently wrong with being a cuck"
t. maddox

">But why call him the prince of cucks??"

He literally spent 2 minutes defending cuckolding as something that shouldn't be ridiculed.
>>
>>73174075
Cucks get off on humiliation, you can compare it to someone who likes being pissed on or someone who enjoys being dominated (can be man or woman)
All enjoy being degraded, and while they all disgust me I can't see a reason to hate people for doing it.
I wouldn't want to hang out with someone who does it but if we're going to be honest, they're not hurting anyone else.
Unless they have children in which case castrate them.
>>
>>73167602
>>
>>73167043
Well that video was definitely embarrassing on his part. He's butthurt about Trump wanting to put a block on muslim migrants and does the equivalent to a feminist bitching about men. Then he takes it another level and starts breaking down insults to "reveal" that there is somehow no insulting/shameful meaning to the word.

Like how chicks "evolved" from being called Bitches to praising themselves for having a "Bitch Attitude".

Maddox is probably going to start making pride banners and shirts promoting "Cuck Attitude"
>>
File: 1437702274244.png (239 KB, 381x276) Image search: [Google]
1437702274244.png
239 KB, 381x276
>>73167043
Bald fuck completely lost it since that video where he basically shilled his twitch account.
>>
>>73167043
>watching your SO getting fucked by other is similar to watching porn.

Masochism is not okay for one's well being.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip7vtN86-aY&feature=youtu.be&t=90
>>
>>73167043

What I take away from the "cuck" insult is knowingly getting fucking over all the while making excuses and justifying why it's okay. Basically being an overly empathetic insufferable pussy.

Tell me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>73174698
Looks like Jerod "Don't Touch me There" Fogel.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
>>73170625

What is the name of his cohost? My friend loves Maddox and I use to read his book in high school "The alphabet of manliness" and loved but when my friend showed me a recent video I cringed hard. The guy just rants about shit HE doesn't like. I saw some funny rants but they were still meh compared to his older stuff. He really is a cuck now.

Also check out the comments lol I'm dying
>>
>>73175577
Dick Masterson, author of Men are Better Than Women.
>>73170955
>>
>>73167043
Cuckold always has been an insult which attacks the masculinity and assertiveness of a man.
It is worst kind of femdom fetishes of a beta man.
Good luck when the whole "if they are ok with it ,then it;s not your business" blurred to the point where one cannot decide or do anything to obviously wrong things happening in the society.
>>
>>73175720

Thanks straya anon.

Please keep the bantz at the top
>>
>>73173510
Thats why his wife has to use other men.
>>
>>73167043
I will never talk to him or his wife's son again.
>>
>>73173433
Quit it Asterios. Goddamn sneaky greekies.
>>
>>73167043
My wife's son approves of this video
>>
>>73171222
Is me, Borat, King of Cu/cks!
Very nice to see wife plowed by large negro, yes?
>>
File: cuck prince.jpg (128 KB, 305x305) Image search: [Google]
cuck prince.jpg
128 KB, 305x305
>But call him a cuck and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly strikes back: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"
>>
I bet that he thinks he's very smart by explaining what "cuckold" means. Too bad he completely missed the point of the insult and made himself look butthurt as fuck in the process.
>>
File: 1411348053300.jpg (50 KB, 491x513) Image search: [Google]
1411348053300.jpg
50 KB, 491x513
>>73172360
Why were you ever subscribed to this unfunny fuck?
>>
>>73168484
Do you realize how little YouTube ad revenue is? You need to regularly get 1 million+ views on your videos to make a living.
>>
File: 1453336866332.png (77 KB, 800x826) Image search: [Google]
1453336866332.png
77 KB, 800x826
>>73171386
You forgot your pic.
>>
File: 1415097965963.jpg (58 KB, 300x361) Image search: [Google]
1415097965963.jpg
58 KB, 300x361
Jesus. I actually liked nearly all of his previous videos but this one is pathetic.

He is like those stupid kids at school who say that "actually the bitch is a female dog" after being called, well, a bitch.

Hell, the word is overused, sure. But saying that he can't comprehend why people are disgusted by men who get off on being betrayed ACTUALLY makes him a fucking cuck.
>>
>>73167043
This is essentially the same argument as
"LOL YOU CALLED ME A FAGGOT? I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS A BRITISH CIGARETTE XDDDD"

And yet even Britons use faggot as a derogatory term.

This tard seems to be permanently stuck in the early 2000s and hasn't moved on.
>>
>>73169119
>Not really. The implications of calling someone a cuck are still there. Cucks are weak and spineless, and it's considered degrading for a man to another person to fuck the person he's supposed to love, and that is the context in which it's often used.

hurr
>>
>>73177062
Youtube Red, their new subscription service, makes each view like 10 or 20 times more profitable. Normies don't use adblock, so his viewers probably use the service in droves.
>>
>>73177433
Maddox rants about ads all the time, he fucking hates them
>>
File: !!!!.jpg (167 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
!!!!.jpg
167 KB, 1000x800
>>73167333
WOW
>>
>>73177506
Of course he does, it's more profitable for him if they get the subscription service that removes ads.
>>
File: saitama_ok.jpg (56 KB, 483x483) Image search: [Google]
saitama_ok.jpg
56 KB, 483x483
>People like my videos! That means I'm right!
>People dislike my videos! That means they're butthurt, which means I'm right!

I probably should expect as much from a guy running "The Best Page in the Universe", but it's not just Maddox. E-celebrities can never admit a mistake. They always insist they're right about everything, and surround themselves with fans who feed their confirmation bias. And if one ever read this post, he'd call me "butthurt xDDDD".
>>
>>73177735
You're looking too much into it, Alex Jones
Does Maddox even use Youtube Red?
I've never heard him promote Youtube Red or even fucking mention it.
You're just mad and lashing out at him for things he doesn't do, you seem triggered.
>>
>>73174316
>All enjoy being degraded, and while they all disgust me I can't see a reason to hate people for doing it.
>I wouldn't want to hang out with someone who does it but if we're going to be honest, they're not hurting anyone else.

This is the kind of retarded logic that's behind the whole SJW mindset; the idea that we should accept everything if it doesn't directly harm anyone.

Looking down upon and ridiculing people who enjoy being degraded is perfectly natural. To deny this is to deny human nature.
>>
>>73179023
>we should accept everything if it doesn't directly harm anyone.
That's not a SJW mindset, they want to ban words and people all the time when they don't break any laws.
You share more with the SJW than I do.
>Looking down upon and ridiculing people who enjoy being degraded is perfectly natural
Nowhere did I say it wasn't, I'd make fun if I saw such a pathetic person, but to say something is ''inherently wrong'' with it would mean that you would have to prove it, and you simply can't.
>>
I've been a fan since I was a kid and was so excited when BPITU came out.
After 100 episodes of watching I went from coming for Maddox to coming to based Dick.

Maddox is losing his edge fast and it's starting to become clear that his bay area friends are influencing him.
>>
File: trashman.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
trashman.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Can someone post the video of the Trashman himself BTFOing Maddox
>>
>>73167259
Same man. Oh well, live and learn.
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.