[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kenny Hotz on Vice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: kenny hotz.jpg (70 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
kenny hotz.jpg
70 KB, 500x350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N04futpI7pc

How does it feel?
>>
>>73166709
A lot of Kenny Vs. Spenny was good. It was always pretty obvious they'd do nothing else though. Kenny is lazy and attention seeking, anything that'd be easy for him to do where he could keep getting paid and also get to feel famous and paid-attention-to, he'd be into. Especially since he's disappeared since the show went off the air. I know he was trying for a revival of KvS just to do something, but it didn't pan out. I remember when they had Gavin on an episode, I guess he kept up ties with Gavin's company.
>>
I thought Vice was left-wing garbage?
>>
>>73166709
Lost respect for him
A real shame, I thought he was more redpilled than this
>>
>>73166709
I like Kenny, pretty based even if it's an act. But what a boring video. What a boring topic. How do you people not get bored of hearing the same tired arguments from either side? Nothing is unique or actually a point that would actually make me think to come up with a counter-point.
>>
File: 1362937288137.jpg (18 KB, 325x371) Image search: [Google]
1362937288137.jpg
18 KB, 325x371
>>73166709
Wow, he actually looks exactly the same as he did when I used to watch kennyvsspenny

wasn´t that show on like 12 years ago?
>>
>>73166964
It is now, they used to do some pretty cool stuff though
>>
>>73166709
I don't get why everyone hates this so much. It was pretty funny, especially when he went up on stage at the rally
>>
>>73166709
Cuckold
>>
>>73167025
It looks like he's been on heroine.
>>
Kenny is friends with Gavin, or at least used to be friends with him.
Gavin was on his show in the episode where they competed over which one of them was the coolest.

He is the kind of guy I see supporting Trump just to be controversial and because he agrees with some things. On the other hand he's a Canadian jew so he's more of a fence sitter who simply mocks Trump.
His show wouldn't be allowed to air today. He was mocking the disabled, he was making racial jokes, he was using stereotypes like his Mexican characters, he was making fun of gay people, he was being (legit) sexist etc.

This guy should be Trump's biggest fan.
>>
>>73167343
Well, he wasn´t a looker back then eather.
>>
>>73166709
Why is he shilling a leftist tabloid?
>>
File: 1217772433-81491.jpg (67 KB, 599x479) Image search: [Google]
1217772433-81491.jpg
67 KB, 599x479
>>73166709
>people still supporting Rubio and not even knowing what they vote for
Lets go to party camp and hang out...get some beers and make some noise.
Lol that ending.
>>
>>73166709
He's fallen really far.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.