[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hilldog is really getting desperate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (520 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
520 KB, 750x1334
Hilldog is really getting desperate
>>
>>73163707
this shit only mobilizes the white working class to vote for trump
>>
>>73163707
Hopefully the white vote sees this and runs the opposite direction, throw the black vote in there too for good measure. one thing I know about black people is they hate mexicans.
>>
Trump should learn something in Spanish and speak it to her at a debate.
>>
My biggest issue with spics is that they have no desire to assimilate into American culture. This is partially due to them having no pressure to assimilate. Why should they? We keep accommodating them so they have no real reason to ditch their old culture. We let them speak spanish and encourage them by making more and more stuff translated. Road signs, government forms, etc.We make America feel like their homeland and in that way we make America less like America.

Secondly, spics also identify as "hispanic" or "latino" first. They're so stuck in their racial identity that they simply can't see themselves as part of a larger demographic. If you ask 10 whites or 10 asians or 10 blacks that live in America "What are you", the vast majority will say "American". If you ask 10 spics the same question they'll all say "hispanic" or "latino".
>>
>>73163707
>Hillary tweeting in Spanish is desperate
>Trump wearing a sombrero, eating tacos, tweeting in Spanish and saying that he loves Mexicans is not desperate
>Bernie saying he'll apologize for slavery and parading his pet negroes Killer Mike and Spike Lee around is not desperate

I swear you redditors are the weirdest fucks...
>>
>>73164613
what a fucking hilarious night that would be. he only mentions her name in spanish sentences and she'll have the ability to respond, but wont know a fucking word what he said.

can we meme trump into learning spanish by november?
>>
>>73165226
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>73165226
It's all pretty desperate and the hooks are there to abuse
> Which is why multiculturalism is a bad idea.
> Also why Saddam ruled with an iron fist.
>>
>>73165226
Trump hasn't tweeted in Spanish tho
>>
Menuda hija de puta
>>
>si yo enpiezo hablar en español, eso me dará mas votos! Que ingenio so yo!

This is getting embarrassing Hildawg. At least Trump did it for the memes
>>
>>73164613
my sides would be obliterated if this came to be.
>>
>>73163707

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.