[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does it get any better than this? beautiful family!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13
File: 1462514712574.jpg (281 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
1462514712574.jpg
281 KB, 1280x854
does it get any better than this?
beautiful family!
>>
>>73163392
Race is a social construct goyim.
>>
>>73163392
look how short the asian mom is; poor couple both will never know a grandparent's love
>>
>>73163392
Both future grandfathers look based as fuck. Airforce dude.
>>
>>73163392

Lmao that looks like one of the old power rangers line ups
>>
>>73163484

standing on a step for maximum banter.
>>
>>73163392
Does that mean their kid will be half white?
>>
>>73163392
They look like succesful people and the black man is obviously NOT a nigger.
>>
File: Hoodwedding.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Hoodwedding.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>73163392

Looks fine to me.

It could be worse mind you.

But then I tend to consider myself more culturalist rather than overtly racist. Though if a black guy dressing like a hood-rat is within a certain distance of me, I will usually always be at condition yellow.
>>
>>73163955
No, it will legally be 100% nigger
>>
>>73164030
>tfw always at condition yellow
>>
>>73163392
That kid will be seriously messed up.
>>
>>73163392
That is an upstanding black man, not a nigger
>>>/stormfront/
>>
File: Ill.jpg (555 KB, 1073x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ill.jpg
555 KB, 1073x1080
>>73163392
Guy looks okay, could probably be a 7/10 if he lost weight. The girl however is very pretty, 10/10 would save the mulatto race with.
>>
>>73163392
i had a kid in my class who was dutch, chinese, malay and japanese once. his last name was japanese, but he was mad patriotic. everyone thought it'd get awkward during our history classes but motherfucker used to cheer with the rest whenever that clip of the bombs going off in japan played.
>>
File: feels.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
>>73163392
And just like that there will never be a white person in that family again.
>>
>>73163392
Beautiful, the child will grow up without any culture or heritage of its own, only pure American consumerism. The slave masters are proud.
As the child will be partly Asian it won't have access to black affirmative action.

Perfect situation to completely mess up a child's future
>>
>>73164030
>thinks "culture" is more important than genetics/race
>>
>>73163392
Well, at least their kid will be half white.
>>
>>73163392
>Asian man marrying black woman

Fine by me
>>
>>73164417

It is.

It would be at least tolerable if the refugees at least tried to blend. But they don't. Rather they rape and even murder. At this point, culture is a primary worry in Europastan.
>>
>>73164022
>senior master sgt
>making at LEAST 50k/yr
>air force- highest requirements for promotion
Would shake his had and say thank you/10
>>
this is how flips were created
>>
>>73164600
finally, someone cracked the code.

we're still manlets though
>>
Why do people think starting a family with someone who doesn't come from the same cultural background as you is a good idea?

My parents are both Greek, and even though I don't really like Greek women I am going to marry one and have kids with one. I don't feel comfortable marrying a woman who comes from a completely different background regardless of any race-fetish I may or may not have.

It's not that I don't like other cultures or races, it's just that I'd like preserve my own heritage and I want my kids not to be confused growing up not being able to 100% identify themselves as being from a specific culture.

If I said this in real life I'd be considered a bogan racist bigot and lose my job.
>>
File: 1461724169241.gif (4 MB, 200x183) Image search: [Google]
1461724169241.gif
4 MB, 200x183
>>73164089
>>
>>73164693
You're also the world's brothel

Could be worse
>>
>>73164693
i dont mind you guys too much. you may be the asian mexicans, but at least you guys have family values and hate niggers and (mostly) hold jobs
>>
>>73164453
It'll also be half nigger.
>>
>>73164695
Both those sets of parents look pretty based and their kids are obviously happy and likely pretty successful
No Master Seargant is gonna let his daughter marry a degenerate

>It's not that I don't like other cultures or races, it's just that I'd like preserve my own heritage and I want my kids not to be confused growing up not being able to 100% identify themselves as being from a specific culture.
If you grow up well-off which their children likely will, then things like your ancestry don't really play a big role, especially not in America, because your life is fun and enjoyable and you'll be successful
>>
>>73164849
*1/4 black 1/4 Asian 1/2 white

Not really that bad of a mix all things considered
>>
>>73164788
No, the Thai are the Mexicans of Asia.
>>
>>73165051
no, it's really the filipinos
>>
>>73165051
The Thai are racially homogenous

Flips are a mix of Malay, chink, and Spanish
>>
>>73164972
>If you grow up well-off which their children likely will, then things like your ancestry don't really play a big role, especially not in America, because your life is fun and enjoyable and you'll be successful

No amount of money can for your true cultural background. As a Greek it's a big issue for me, maybe not for you if you're from a English background where you have Irish/Scottish/English/French/German blood. All my family is Greek, there's literally not a single non-Greek in my entire extended family.

My sister married an Italian and the families just don't match up at all, completely different feeling and no one cares to see each other. My other sister married a Greek and our families are close and spend a lot of time together. This family shit plays a huge role in the kids lives.

I grew up with tons of family around, my sister who married an Italian? her kids aren't going to experience that. They're going to be the type of kids who don't even speak to their 1st cousins.
>>
File: 1427632177057.jpg (126 KB, 785x590) Image search: [Google]
1427632177057.jpg
126 KB, 785x590
>>73164695
They think it's cute to mix cultures. Then pay the price of playing with genetics.
>>
>>73164695
>I'm incapable of relating to someone cause they're not from the same culture
Then you better not consider marrying someone out of your socio economic status either. You know, the real indicator of what your life will be like and the adversities you'll face.
>>
File: purge the unclean.jpg (50 KB, 672x448) Image search: [Google]
purge the unclean.jpg
50 KB, 672x448
>>73165013
If you put a drop of shit into a bucket of ice cream, the entire bucket of ice cream is ruined.

If you put a drop of ice cream into a bucket of shit, the shit does not become palatable.
>>
>>73163392
>mom on the right standing on the steps to appear taller.

Kek
>>
>>73163392
kek at both of those kids

>thw asian lady thought that asian men where inferior, and ended up having an asian male
>the master sergeant thought white women where better than black women and ended up creating a black woman

mulatto women usually can have white children with white men, but what color/race will their offspring be?
>>
File: wolf.jpg (38 KB, 326x346) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
38 KB, 326x346
>>73165333
>No amount of money can for your true cultural background.
This is what YOU think, people are not obligated to structure their lives around your principles. If you want to marry within your race/ethnicity, by all means do so as it is your life and completelty your decision. Also, you seem to be basing your opinions off of a very small case sample. Just because your sister's marriage didn't seem to pan out in your eyes doesn't mean that her husband being Italian is correlated to that.
>>
>>73165333
Greeks are kinda dark. You sure no turk blood there?
>>
>>73165549
True, but there's always the slightest chance that they both pass on only white chromosomes.
>>
>>73164417
Uh...it is...
>>
>>73164737
Not even that, I much prefer raping Thais.
>>
>>73165333
>maybe not for you if you're from a English background where you have Irish/Scottish/English/French/German blood.

That's my exact ancestral background

>My sister married an Italian and the families just don't match up at all, completely different feeling and no one cares to see each other. My other sister married a Greek and our families are close and spend a lot of time together. This family shit plays a huge role in the kids lives.

This isn't really a thing in America because we don't really have ethnic enclaves here outside of a few areas in major cities that you can count on one hand

Now I could see that being an issue here if your average middle class white married a hood black but the people in the OP are clearly middle class and the children are mixed to begin with

America doesn't really have this struggle for identity that other nations talk about because we're all American, our ancestors came over here to leave that Old World mindset of ancestor worship behind
As long as your good people and well off enough, which those parents are, then you simply won't face any identity crisis because your identity will be tied to your friends and neighbors and classmates much more so than it is to ancestry
>>
>>73163653
underrated
>>
Is that Daniel Holzclaw
>>
>>73165727
ill bite, my aunt married a german man alpha male succesful dude, we are mexican. the familes dont get along, its not that we argue or fight, we are polite to eachother but everything is just awkward. what he is saying makes perfect sense, we gotta stick to our own kind for maximum happiness and to live like real people.
>>
File: racemixing.jpg (11 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
racemixing.jpg
11 KB, 199x253
>>73163392
their offspring
>>
>>73166048
>we are mexican

You have to go back
>>
>>73163392
Girl is pretty, Grandads look based. Could do worse than white and Asian genes in your kid. Don't see the problem.
>>
>>73163392
A mong and a blight. Disgusting.
>>
>>73164294

>implying we can't reverse the effects of race-mixing by repurifying the bloodline by marrying white for a few generations.

The occasional mongrel is but a small setback in the big picture.

>>73164329

I had a classmate who Afro-Asian-Jewish and they were exactly like that.

No heritage to call their own and a total slave to the "muh dik" culture.
>>
File: 6126402.jpg (51 KB, 300x202) Image search: [Google]
6126402.jpg
51 KB, 300x202
a bit off topic, but are armenians generally considered white? what about irish-armenian?
>>
File: suprised confederate soldier.png (164 KB, 224x300) Image search: [Google]
suprised confederate soldier.png
164 KB, 224x300
>>73163392

>Be pretty thin girl
>Father is pretty fat
>Husband is kinda fat

I sense a pattern here.
>>
>>73166370

Do the Kardashians look white to you?
>>
>>73163392
I get the feeling that blacks are almost always redeemed (at least in their responsibilities, like fatherhood) with military service. If he wasn't wearing a uniform, he wouldn't even be in the fucking picture (literally and metaphorically)
>>
>>73163392

The haffu lad could do with losing a bit of weight but would probably look pretty decent if he did. He also managed to win the genetic lottery with his height given how small is mum is. The mulatto bride is pretty hot and both future granddads also look like pretty top fellas.
>>
>>73166437
>kanye west
that's ray j
>>
>>73164737
>You're also the world's brothel
that said,
enjoy your aids.
>>
>>73166161
There isn't one

Only stormcucks and edgy teenagers would have a problem with two well off and successful people from good backgrounds getting married
>>
>>73165051
i hate to break it to you, but we have so many cultural similarities with the mexicans.

bothers me that, they have more money than us. oh well.

i guess, it's time to build bigger walls..
>>
Jesus fuck this is a confusing pic.. My wife is Afghan and Im french Canadian.. Going to need to make sure our kids go with a pure breed cause this shit is out of control.

>inb4 race mixer

Honestly, if I was single today I would only go with white woman for childs sake etc
>>
File: race mixers.jpg (32 KB, 366x482) Image search: [Google]
race mixers.jpg
32 KB, 366x482
>>73166785

Kill your self amerinigger cuck

Fuck off with that nu/pol/ reddit crap
>>
>>73166841
>Going to need to make sure our kids go with a pure breed cause this shit is out of control.

So you're basically a hypocrite.
>>
>>73163392
is that from the new rush hour movie or are there any other movies with chris and jacky?
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.