[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We Are The New Rome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 15
File: 1416378097135.jpg (22 KB, 201x300) Image search: [Google]
1416378097135.jpg
22 KB, 201x300
>Watching "I, Claudius", classic British historical drama series about the Roman Julii family post-Julius Caesar

>The women are all absolutely horrible, manipulative, whoring, murderous cunts who poison and procreate with their own relatives without so much as a hint of personal accountability or honor

>Assume this is just showmanship, begin to read more deeply into ROman history

>It's all true, and reality is multitudes worse than the series presented it

Women are genuinely awful creatures when given agency. We have this view of women as naturally weak, passive and loyal partners because we're just ending a period of a thousand years or so where they were made subservient to society and men through religious dogma.

Now that the barriers are removed they are returning to their wretched, awful natural selves in a matter of decades. Our society is collapsing just as the Roman one did as expansion, corruption, and the empowerment of uncivilized females takes its toll.
>>
>>73162510
Glad you got to see one of the few TV shows worth watching anon.
>>
>>73164463
fuck off
>>
>>73162510
>one of the few TV shows worth watching anon.

They don't even enjoy being free. They are constantly looking for a man to take control of them.
>>
>>73162510
I, Claudius isn't a work of history it's based on a book written by Robert Graves. And not a terribly accurate one. By all trustworthy accounts Livia was a morally righteous woman who was merely being smeared politically.

Besides, that show is set near the end of the Julio-Claudian dynasty, Rome's first imperial line. This was like 400 years before the collapse of the Western Roman Empire.
>>
>>73164463
In fact, as a Hillary Missile I find it typical of trumpfags to use ad hominim attacks like shill to shut down arguments.
>>
Our fuher
>>
File: Hillary-salute-2.jpg (30 KB, 264x420) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-salute-2.jpg
30 KB, 264x420
>>73165537
Fuher*
>>
Apologieses for the spelling mistake friends.
>>
File: tumblr_n7mo26H4J51qjc162o1_1280.jpg (852 KB, 1012x1333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7mo26H4J51qjc162o1_1280.jpg
852 KB, 1012x1333
better than Trump? Hell yes
>>
>>73165601
>>73165572
>>73165537
Looks like someone is not eating tonight.
>>
>>73165601
She's very aryan
>>
File: 175742013.jpg (558 KB, 3000x2791) Image search: [Google]
175742013.jpg
558 KB, 3000x2791
>>73165652
more
>>
>>73165640
what do you mean?
>>
>>73162510
Women being like this is natures way of punishing weak men.
>>
>>73165640
>what did he mean by that?
>>
File: 1461987646239.jpg (43 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
1461987646239.jpg
43 KB, 688x456
>>73162510
Besides Dobald Trump and the elections coming up us there any other reasons on why I shoyldn't get my .38, stick it in my mouth and blow my brains out? I can't handle living in another decade of darkness under the establishments claws.
>>
The Fall will happen in our lifetime.
>>
>>73167795
keep me posted
>>
No, its not all true. Its based off a book which was only historically accurate to a point. Besides, smear campaigns aren't a modern invention. And even if it was, are the males any better? There are like 4 loyal ones in the entire show, the rest are cruel backstabbing assholes.
>>
File: sample.jpg (112 KB, 850x813) Image search: [Google]
sample.jpg
112 KB, 850x813
>>73162510
>OP thinks it's a bad thing
>>
>>73162510
Thanks anon but we all know already.
Redpill non-redpilled people.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x296
>>73168086
You're a faggot kike!
>>
>>73168560
CP9 get him!
>>
>>73162510
Go read "The Fate of Empires and Search for Survival" by Sir John Glubb.

It is an amazing read and only little more than 20 pages.

You can all read it here!
http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
>>
Would someone care to redpill me on what caused the Roman empire to fall?
>>
>>73162510
If i cared enough, i'd use the "this is the sixth time we had that thread" picture, shop a seemingly innocent smiling woman's face on the architecte, and put the caption "this is the sixth time we collapsed civilisation, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it".
>>
>>73169045
Hard times birth hard people.
Hard people forge soft times.
Soft times birth soft people.
Soft people forge soft times.

Female empowerement is both the symptom and high-defining feature of the fourth part of the ancestral cycle.
I suspect that if we remove the females thanks to the artificial womb, we'd find a way to endure the soft times without collapse.
>>
>>73162510
One could argue that women are like that because they don't have agency and couldn't have careers/lives of their own. The only path to power was to manipulate men who had power.
>>
>>73169275
*Soft people forge hard times.

There's also something very dark about this.
In ancient times, civilisations in our stage were merely invaded by force by the strong and the bright.
This time though, we are being invaded peacefully by the weak and the dim.

This bodes dark times to come, especially since as we are conducting this dysgenism, east asia lifted ban on genetic engineering in humans.
>>
>>73169676
Europe is definitely being invaded by the strong, if not bright, Muslim horde.
>>
>>73169045
I can tell you the events that led directly to the collapse of the Roman empire. In 364 the empire was divided in two halves east and west. In 376 Visigoths fleeing the Huns to the east were allowed by Emperor Valens cross the Danube and settle in Roman territory. Visigoths carved out a kingdom in Roman territory, rose up and killed Emperor Valens in 378. The Visigoths went on to sack and loot across imperial territory. They sacked Rome and left then in 410 took Rome. Other tribes came into Roman territory like the Jutes, Saxons, Franks, Ostrogoths, Burgandians, Vandals and Lombards sacked and carved out kingdoms in the following decades. There was nothing left of the Roman Empire by around 450. Within about 75 years of the Visigoths crossing the Danube there was nothing but scattered kingdoms.
>>
>>73162510

Debauchery, hedonism and lack of foresight is a symptom and not the disease. And it affects both men and women equally. If you claim that only women are "horrible, manipulative, whoring, murderous cunts" then you're completely deluded or a hypocrite.
>>
>>73170512
Whats the disease? Genuinely curios
>>
>>73170233
Muslims are weak militarily.
The muslims are weak technologically.
They are weak physically.
They are weak emotionally.
They are weak intellectually.
They are weakness incarnate in no small part due to all the inbreeding, though that type of subhumanity takes longer than a mere five centuries to appear so the source material couldn't hav ebeen much better.

This is a good thing in a way, since we'd be able to cleanse them relatively easily if the political will if here. That's sadly a very big if, since women can still vote.

We'll see how it turns out, but my bet is on the future of Humanity being east asian, with some europeans individuals have noteworthy position of power here and there.
>>
>>73170697
Humanity
>>
>>73162510
Women were never "given" agency, that's like saying you gave your dog consciousness. You can act like your dog is self aware and treat it as such, and it will be miserable because it doesn't comprehend why it keeps failing you and your expectations. The same is true of women and agency.
>>
>>73169676
Then how are you gonna get the hard times to forge hard people so your cycle can go on?
>>
>>73170783
This is why miscegenation is pushed so hard. While it will bring up the shitskin mongrel a bit closer to white average, the main goal is to wipe out the white average entirely.
>>
>>73170950
Conflict. War is coming within the next decade or two. From that will arise a new epoch and ethos. It's the same thing which keeps repeating in history over and over.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTXbk5A8CIM
>>
>>73165685
The way they look and touch each other, you just know they fucked.
>>
>>73170697

Shilling that people should find happiness in comfort rather than finding it in bettering themselves. That you should seek to be promoted because it will enable you to sit your ass in a comfy couch, rather than the rush of pushing yourself to the limit. Basically, coddling.

It wasn't the happy and comfortable homo sapiens that built the fire or sharpened a spear, but the pissed off one who was driven to become better. Happiness should be a by-product, not a goal in life.
>>
File: 1435551197354.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435551197354.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>73170950
I am merely describing what happened in History, post-factum, and assuming it'll happen again. Only a fool expect surprise when repeating the same action.

My uneducated guess would be that autocrats assume power locally and shape local culture as they wish, and then those local autocrats compete with their neighbors, the ones with the better people and culture winning over their lessers, until one of them grow into a noteworthy power capable of controlling the whole nation, bringing their locally shaped culture on a national level and revitalising the country.
>>
>>73167795
It was going to happen, but were going to make America great again !
>>
>>73170359
Just wanted to say thanks for that detailed and concise answer

Always wondered what actually happened
>>
>>73170783
I hope your people wake up and throw the Muslims out but I'm really not putting much faith into it. How many more years will it take? China will have supplanted the USA as the leading world power by the time Europeans come to realize what they're doing to themselves.

Maybe the Chinese will be generous enough to roll into Lascaux and burn the Islamists out of your caves that they have painted over withالله أكبر
>>
Can we stop buying into the woman hating meme

It's beneath us and petty
>>
>Brother gets a single mother girlfriend
>constantly bothers him at work, won't allow him to be with friends. Really jealous and paranoid he'll cheat on her
>she caught him talking to a friend one day
>she claims he's cheating on her because of it
>one day brother is at work she cheats on him
>starts crying and begging for forgiveness
Why would she do it? I just don't get it. Why is sex for pleasure so important? I heard women don't even enjoy doing it with many different partners. She was lucky enough to get with my brother after having a kid with someone else and she risked it all by doing something she herself gave my brother shit for.
>>
>>73165537
Horrible crone costume!!! is it halloween already?
>>
>>73171786
women arent as human as men are, thats just how it is. They act on impulses, like niggers or animals.
>>
>>73171786
I hope your brother dumped her.
>>
File: male_female_bell_curve.png (12 KB, 429x241) Image search: [Google]
male_female_bell_curve.png
12 KB, 429x241
>>73171654
If you hate subhumans for their objective inferiority and their cancerous behaviour in our societies, logic dictates you have to hate women too since they are subhumans, with the infeiority and cancerous behaviour but with the added quality of being traitors ( subhumans at least do it in their own self-interests, women don't have that excuse ).

But we will not be forced to keep them around for long. The artificial womb is coming.
The civilisations keeping women around, out of want or necessity ( without the intelectual capital to maintain artificial wombs ) will be outcompeted by the ones that don't, thanks to pic related.

The end of the female sex is inevitable.
By the end of the next century, the ancestral parasite will be no more.
>>
>>73171786

She's just a shit person. Being a woman has little to do with it.
>>
>>73171786
Women act according to their limbic system.
Asking for a why is self-defeating.

Stop anthropomorphising beasts, anon.
>>
>>73171987
Thankfully he did.

>>73171921
So no matter how good you think your wife is she could pull shit like this?

>>73172072
Being a woman has little to do with being a shit person?

>>73172244
wew
>>
>>73172356
>Thankfully he did.
She did him a favour.
>>
>>73172356

>Being a woman has little to do with being a shit person?

I meant "little" as in women are far more insecure than you think they are. Insecurities lead people to do irrational things and whine afterwards. That said, I do not excuse irrational behavior, but I also know that not all of them are insecure and not all would stoop to that level. Men are susceptible to the same behavior. It's human.
>>
>>73171421
Yeah all opinions will clash with each-other and go through an elimination game until the most influential ones persist, just the rational process. Bot soft and hard don't really tell you the story, i can assure you they are both squishy retards on their own, you could say that trauma creates numbness and therapy creates sensitivities. Life overall is part pretending and part licking your wounds afterwards and overall it balances out.
>>
Collapse can be prevented by killing your enemies.

Rise and kill, Men of the West.

Enough random killings and the chaos will take hold. Hard times will do their own work, and the trend will be reversed.

All Muslims and shitskins must die.
>>
>>73162510
The classical civilizations were well aware of how cruel, deceptive and manipulative women were. Read any greek myths or roman dramas its full of gorgons, murdering wives and vengeful godesses. Nothing can hurt you more than a daughter acting like a slut or a partner cheating on you at the end of the day.
>>
>>73171786
>Single mother girlfriend

She obviously thought your brother was a cuck and would enjoy her cheating on him.
>>
>>73173183
hell, look at fucking EVE, its on the first pages of the bible.
>>
>>73172972

Good luck killing billions of muslims without MAJOR PUBLIC SUPPORT > something that the jews who rule you won't give you.
>>
>>73162510
Go to fucking r9k dumb nigger...
>>
>>73170359
>>73171356
neat reads, thanks lad
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.