[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First-Ever Muslim Miss USA Rima Fakih Converts to Christianity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
>The woman who is believed to be the first ever Muslim winner of the Miss USA beauty pageant has reportedly converted to Christianity.
>According to the Middle Eastern news site Albawaba, Lebanese-American model Rima Fakih, who is believed to be the first Muslim woman to win the honor of Miss USA when she was crowned in 2010, gave her life to Christ last month ahead of her wedding.
>Fakih, who is a former Miss Michigan and also once trained to be a WWE women's wrestler, was born into a Shiite Muslim sect and is set to marry music producer and Catholic Wassim Salibi on May 15.
http://www.christianpost.com/news/muslim-miss-usa-rima-fakih-converts-christianity-report-claims-163444/

Trump really is the last crusade.
>>
DEUS VULT!
>>
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign
>>
>>73162640
Found the shill. Shoo shill shit-show
>>
>>73162439
good for her

lets hope she doesnt get beheaded
>>
File: DEUS VULT.webm (993 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT.webm
993 KB, 1280x720
>>73162439
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
>>
>>73162439

Is that the best Berbers have to offer?
>>
>>73162921
Americans don't have to worry about rapefugees or mudshits.
>>
>>73162439
Good for her, the main issue with Islam is that if you ever think about converting, they'll lynch you.

That's the reason why it's growing as a religion instead of shrinking. If people are free to convert out of it without issues, it will solve a lot of problems in the long run
>>
Well RIP her, only a matter of time until some moderate muslim takes a turn and offs her for leaving islam.
>>
>>73163024
That is unless Hilary wins, then the shit thats happening in Europe will come here. Only thing is Muslim's won't be able to set up quite as strong of ghettoes because black/mexican gangs would probably kill them on sight if they attempted to set up shop (with Dearborn being the only real exception). Muslims are not well liked by ANY group in the U.S.
>>
File: image.jpg (467 KB, 1200x1889) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
467 KB, 1200x1889
>>73162439
Muslim here. I was born Shiite, was foolish enough to convert to Christianity when I was 14, then Allah blessed me by returning me to Islam when I was 21.
I hope she is just going through the same phase I went through, and insh'Allah she will realize her mistakes like I did and be guided back to Islam someday soon.
>>
File: triggered6milliontimes.jpg (322 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
triggered6milliontimes.jpg
322 KB, 1162x850
>>73162439
Back to TMZ
get this gossip shit off my pol
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1359470866678.png (55 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
1359470866678.png
55 KB, 343x400
>>73163337
what are you doing, rabbi?
>>
>>73163337
I hope a Hispanic "hard worker" kills you tomorrow on your way home.
Filth
>>
>>73163337
>image.jpg
How much they paying you per post?
>>
>>73163198
>unless Hilary wins
lurk moar, newfag
>the shit thats happening in Europe will come here.
implying Africans and Arabs are going to walk across the Atlantic ocean.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>73163337
You're a plague upon humanity. I wish complete fiery destruction upon the entire muslim world. When the fires die down and the world sees the glassed-over remains of what was a cancer, planes will fly over and salt that entire part of the world so that no living organism will ever grow there again and it will become a scar on the earth to remind all mankind that any nation that acts like your scum society will completely and utterly annihilated.
>>
>>73162640
Oh hi Soros Gyuri!
>>
>>73163337
>drawings of humans

absolutely haram
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.