[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/s predictions for the future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1462509987570.jpg (52 KB, 612x344) Image search: [Google]
1462509987570.jpg
52 KB, 612x344
This thread is for people of /pol/ to discuss their thoughts of how the future of the world will be like.

my prediction
>America Goes more right wing
>internal tensions increase
>tensions with mexico, china, and other enemies increase
>police state increases, as do militias
>europe is consumed with domestic and foreign conflicts
>china begins to expand more rapidly
>russia becomes more pushy and hostile to other states
>Middle east starts pushing its power around and war continues in the region(surprise surprise)
>America will have major internal problems, but they will be overcome with only flares of riots and protests
>Europe will suffer from roving gangs and other hit and run attacks
>Middle east will be droned
>Russia will suffer from economic pressure, but its gonna fuck whoever it goes to war with
>China will thrive, but also might get involved with the US
>Mexico might go to war, might fail, but it will still be just as shitty as its always been
>At the end of it all Europe will be stunted
>America will be same as how it is, but it will value its citizens more, not be so connected with other countries, blacks still accepted, but mexicans less so
>Russia will continue to be an evil empire, with more power than it has
>Middle East will be ruled by a few large powers, and the rest will be irrelevant nothing
>Israel is going to fill out the map tiles around it, taking surrounding land
>Israel will swell to the new "trusted superpower" of the middle east
>Japan sides with US vs China and remains the same, still makes anime, and comes out on top
>Most screwed country, probably the country in Europe that is the 'designated warzone'
>Best off country, probably Japan or India, Also US will be fine, even thought hard times. China could do well, but will probably get BTFO
>South america will be able to thrive during this time
>Africa will africa during dis tiem
>Switzerland also will be pretty based, as always
>>
File: 084.png (102 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
084.png
102 KB, 300x256
>>73160607
>America Goes more right wing
>>
>>73160607
>>America Goes more right wing
Stopped reading from there.
>>
>>73160607
So what does frank do for a living?
>>
>>73160607

Germany remains the only uncucked country in a world of cucks, such as Trump's USA and Farage's UK, which literally bend over to Putin and Israel whenever they request it and prioritize Israel over ruskis if such a situation does occur
>>
>trump is elected president of the united states of america
>repairs russo-american relations

>radical islamists set off a dirty bomb in a major city
>WW3 begins between islam and the civilized world
>>
>>73160607
>Hispanics become white
>>
>>73160749
>>73160798
Ok i knew i would get shit for that

What i think will happen is that the left and right sides of america will get furthur apart, one side will go to far and push the other side to take over, when America settles on one side, it will be more of a police state, and it will do better on a world scale. America wont go through an apocalyptic period like Europe will

And hopefully the side that comes out on top is the right wing
>>
>>73161110
>Germany remains the only uncucked country
in bizarro land
>>
>>73161149
this is best case scenario, US, Russia, Israel vs Muslims
Euope is all but fucked, they need chaotic times like WWII to clean up their mess
>>
>>73160607
Jesus, his feet are fucking dirty. They're blacker than a nigger.
>>
File: Trump Day One.png (330 KB, 1347x921) Image search: [Google]
Trump Day One.png
330 KB, 1347x921
>>73160607
This
>>
>>73161520

White people aren't breeding and massive numbers from leftist central America have already been imported. The demographic future of America and it's dominate ideology has already been written.

Looking forward to the free weed and increasing levels of butt hurt after Trump loses.
>>
Hillary gets so BTFO by Trump that she has a stroke and collapses on live television.
>>
>>73160607
I know I am going to get a lot of shit because of my flag but by looking at the amount of sandniggers Europe has taken in, it will barely take it a decade to degrade Europe to a third world level.
>>
>>73163118
People all around the globe is making fun of US and shit mouthing Trump but I seriously think that Trump may be is the best option America has ever had in the 21st century.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.