[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Election results
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (56 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56 KB, 640x1136
UKIP did well, Brexit confirmed?
>>
>>73159818
I didn't even understand what this election was about
>>
Rip labour. Are they the same as aussie labour, the party for the overly educated and poo of skin?
>>
>>73160224
fuck off mate.

my brother in NSW would wreck your smile for spewing that shit you intolerant cunt
>>
>>73160323
>Nsw
Lol
>>
>>73160323
Fuck your brother. Ill floor the cunt.

Bill Shorten is all talk. Turnbull has this election in the bag.
>>
>>73160323
What's your brother doing on Niggaz Still Wilin????
>>
>>73160224

They're a party for losers, NEETs, faggots, niggers and shitskins - basically all of society's problems united under the hammer and sickle.
>>
>>73160428
>Turnbull has this election in the bag.
Literally stealing people's superannuation retrospectively is not going to win him the election

I'm no Laborshill, but even people like Andrew Bolt are talking about how fucked up it is
>>
>>73159818

WTF is this? There's an election on?
>>
>giffgaff

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>73159818

People still vote LibDebs :^|
>>
>>73160565
We're fucked either way until cunts stop voting labour/liberal
>>
>>73160652
this
>>
>>73159818
It's great to see labour crashing and burning all across the Anglo sphere. The treasonous cunts are getting off lightly.
>>
>>73160725
The NZ version of Labour are still pretty good though.
>>
>>73160645

Clegg quit so voters are starting to return.

How he didn't realise he became electoral poison after he fucked over his voters during the coalition is anyones guess.
>>
>>73160968

Only now they're going anti-immigrant
>>
>>73160599
Local council elections.
And the Mayor of London.

Not MP's into Parliament.
>>
>>73160968
Maybe by comparison to Europe which isn't saying much.
They still want to crash our country with no survivors and kill the working class.
Leftists, not even once.
>>
>>73160602
Poorfag mobile network
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.