[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw Bernie supporters are beyond delusional at this point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-05-05+at+11.42.38).jpg (174 KB, 1013x720) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-05+at+11.42.38).jpg
174 KB, 1013x720
>>
>>73159768
>suggested pages
That placement is nice.
>>
You can just smell the degeneracy.. These people aren't cunning and charismatic. Drew Milne's go-kart dream is cheesy and uninteresting. Zack Lilly's profile picture sums it all up. It's a demographic mostly made up of sad saps.
>>
>>73159768

But weren't they always?
>>
>>73159768
>Trump universally condemned for fucking a woman

He'd come off unscathed. It'd do more damage to Hillary, and Bernie still would lose.
>>
>>73160172
Bernie would lose if he were running uncontested and voting was merely a formality.
>misprint puts an empty box on the ballot that can be ticked
>empty box wins by a landslide
>>
>Bernie wins because others were involved in scandals, not because of his political merit

Weew, great candiate
>>
File: 1456705042410.jpg (460 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1456705042410.jpg
460 KB, 734x760
>>73159768
>Trump literally raping Clinton
>implying that would give Trump even more votes
>>
>>73160728
wouldn't
>>
>>73159768
>suggested page
>>
>>73159768
99% of the remaining delegates isn't enough for bernie to clinch the nomination

he needs 104%
>>
>>73159768
this is what passes for Bernie "dank meme"

heh no wonder hes losing
>>
>>73161107
he needs like 80%, and that assumes once he catches up to Hillary in normal delegates, that all the super delegates ditch her and switch to him.
>>
>>73159768
I go on Facebook while drunk and argue with them all the time. It's hysterical.

I'm for Hillary overall, but in the even that hell somehow froze over and Sanders became the nominee, I'd go Trump in an instant. I've learned to appreciate both candidates (helps that I'm a moderate) and I wish whoever the loser is after this campaign the best.

>>73160728
They weren't enemies in the past. I feel comfortable enough with both of them.
>>
>>73159768
>autistic rick and morty profile picture
top kek
>>
>>73159768
Literally taking refuge in a dreamworld
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.