[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany knows what to do, so why arnt they doing it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 606x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 606x800
Germany knows what to do, so why arnt they doing it?
>>
>>73159589
It's hard to recover from 70 years of propaganda.
>>
germany already knows. be boring ass germans until the refugees decide that it's better to invade the netherlands or the uk and leave boring cold germany
>>
>>73159589

They have no leader.

Women are not leaders. They are idiots when it comes to politics who think with their feelings.
>>
>>73159589
It's too late for you

The West began the 21st century crusade with the War on Terror and lost again.

As usual.
>>
>>73159639
You would think seeing there women being assaulted in the streets for not covering there body in accordance to sharia law would speed up that recovery.
>>
>>73159589
Knows? If anything they know about the horrific history that was caused by right wing fascist. They know and ought to not repeat the same history again. Germany has taken a shift for the better of the nation, and of the world and surprisingly more European nations should be like Germany when it comes to responding to refugees.
>>
>>73159908
So you would be fine if 20,000 "refugees" moved into your town and raped your women and told you you had to follow sharia law?
>>
>>73160092
Oh please, stop being so sensational. Most refugees come to Europe to seek a better life, and most of the crimes you hear are just lies sprouted from right wing news sources that spread fear mongering hate against refugees that ultimately create friction between them and the natives. Most of them are hard working, and honest people. Stop trying to make the worst out of them, because frankly they're are not who you say they are.
>>
>>73160299
Yet you dodge my question like the leftist cuck you are
>>
>>73159843
Yeah, except whenever someone says or does something about it, women go mental. They made this bed, it's not our fault they get raped in it.

#notyourwomen

http://www.thelocal.se/20160201/swedish-women-tell-racists-im-not-your-woman
>>
>>73159589
Gas prices are through the roof
>>
>>73160480
I hear lead is pretty cheap now
>>
>>73160388
Because it won't happen. Yet you right wingers just love to sprout out fear mongering hypothetical scenarios to further your racist agenda.
>>
>>73160299
I invite you to my place in Berlin. I'll show you a whole new world Aladdin. Then you'll see how all those news are just fear mongering and lies.
>>
>>73160574
Lol. Still can answer a rethorical question for fear of being "racist"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.