[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it about the moon landing that makes it seem like such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: Aldrin_Apollo_11.jpg (2 MB, 2700x2700) Image search: [Google]
Aldrin_Apollo_11.jpg
2 MB, 2700x2700
What is it about the moon landing that makes it seem like such an egregious hoax to conspiracy theorists, or such an abuse of government power?
>>
File: 1461288528313.jpg (11 KB, 261x224) Image search: [Google]
1461288528313.jpg
11 KB, 261x224
>>73159013

Daily reminder that all lunar conspiracy theories belong on /x/

>>>/x/
>>
>>73159013

The clarity of the images is too good, especially that there are no radiation burns on the film. Done on earth dumb dumb
>>
The Titanic was such an engineering feat that it was deemed unsinkable.
Yet, an indirect collision with an iceberg made it such a story.
This is considering humanity has designed, built, and sailed boats for a long, long time.

Compare that to the Moon landing.
Really makes you think, huh?
>>
File: 1461144488553.jpg (41 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461144488553.jpg
41 KB, 640x640
>>73159013
The moon landings were done by a generation that believed in itself. No task was too great, no feat was impossible if the will was there. All that changed with the hippies and the new age mantra of muh feels. Subsequent generations are a bunch of pussies when compared to their grandparents. There are still a few brave and enterprising men and women but for the most part, society is a bunch of cucks. Imagine, for example if 911 had occurred in 1946. The result would have been total war on Muslims with no survivors taken.
Today's generations cannot conceive of such determination, therefore the safe mode is to claim it never happened. Sucks to see what people have become.
>>
>>73159403
You are everything that is wrong with the world. You're a loser so you try to tear down what you yourself are incapable of.
>>
>>73159611
>berg
>>
>>73160058
hardly its more that bureaucrats and politicians conspired to turn NASA into a jobs program
And actively shut down competiting launch vehicles to the Shuttle, which couldn't leave LEO
>>
>>73160058
Also those people were the fucking nig lovers that pushed civil rights & mass non-white immigration, which are directly responsible for the problems we have today.
so fuck em
>>
˙pןɹoʍ ɹoɹɹıɯ ǝɥʇ uı ʞɔnʇs ɯɐ ı

˙sʎnb ǝɯ dןǝɥ
>>
File: 197644454.jpg (114 KB, 976x976) Image search: [Google]
197644454.jpg
114 KB, 976x976
>>73159013
I don't know but the Russians were watching and had the means to know if we went or not.
They would have screamed bloody murder had we tried to fake it.
We went and it was written.
"We came in peace for all mankind."
>>
I think the fact no-ones gone back to the moon since the Apollo program is what drives alot of the conspiracy theories, to people who don't understand space travel it would seem pretty odd that we could do something multiple times back in the 60s and 70s with relatively few issues while we can just barely get into low orbit today with that many people despite all the technological advancements since.
>>
>>73160492
Hello Australia.
>>
Since Trump is going to be president we need to get the spirit of America back.
The useful idiots have only the power we allow them over us.
>>
>>73160580

˙buıpuodsǝɹ ɹoɟ sʞuɐɥʇ

˙ǝɹǝɥ uʍop pɹıǝʍ sı ʇı

˙ǝsɐǝןd
>>
File: 1444884015615.jpg (1 MB, 4256x2832) Image search: [Google]
1444884015615.jpg
1 MB, 4256x2832
>>73160534
There is a space probe right now outside of the solar system just entering into deep space.
There were 6 landings on the moon not 1.
We could go again if people wanted to.
We could already be on mars if people wanted to.
>>
>>73160534
>no-ones gone back to the moon since the Apollo program

No human being has gone to the moon since then, but Russia, Japan, China and India have landed craft on the moon.

I mean, if you can land a craft on the moon I don't see how its such a stretch to believe we landed a human on it.
>>
>>73160822
>There is a space probe right now outside of the solar system just entering into deep space.
Notice how I specified getting people into space, obviously we've made progress with probes.

>There were 6 landings on the moon not 1.
Er where did I imply there wasn't? Notice how I said 60s and 70s, if I thought there was just the one landing why would I say that?

>We could go again if people wanted to.
Obviously but it would be incredibly expensive and need a lot of preperation, we don't just have a bunch of saturn Vs lying around ready for launch, we probably don't even have the capability to build them right now (although obviously we could easily acquire that, it's just it won't happen overnight).
>>
>>73160822
>There is a space probe right now outside of the solar system just entering into deep space.
A space probe that was launched in the 70s, you're not actually disproving my point with this line at all.
>>
>>73160320
> those people
You mean the hippy generation.
By the time the shuttle launched in '81, the moon landing generation had retired or been replaced by the boomer generation. That's when things started blowing up or falling down. It wasn't my father's generation that imported the mid eastern low life scum. That was the hippie generation. I know. I was alive when the Russians launched Sputnik. I watched Glen launch and Armstrong walk on the moon. I watched every Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo launch that I could. What have today's generations advanced? The best you could come up with would be better fake tits, and a better video game.
>>
File: 1462512686568.webm (761 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1462512686568.webm
761 KB, 853x480
anybody have spacex gifs/webms?
>>
File: 1462512786002.webm (990 KB, 1020x616) Image search: [Google]
1462512786002.webm
990 KB, 1020x616
>>
>>73159013
It's one of those things that the more you look into the weirder It gets.
>>
>>73160534
>barely get into low orbit
Nigger do you have any idea how many satellites are up there? Going to space is fucking easy.
Sending a living mammal to space and back, especially another planetary body, not so easy.

OP, remember that we went to the moon SEVERAL TIMES. Not just once. And many samples were brought back, regolith with unique properties that cannot be formed on earth. Also we left stuff on the moon that any Joe Schmoe can see with a good enough telescope. Like rovers, landing vehicles, and a giant fucking mirror that we bounce a laser off for science.

"We didn't land on the moon" is cheap Soviet tier propaganda.

t. A geology major who has actually looked at lunar regolith under a microscope. What little there is left of it. Mostly used up for experiments.
Also why go back? It's a fucking rock. Nothing there. Unless we develop tech for like H3 mining soon, no real reason. We know that now BECAUSE we have been there.
Nowadays robots are good enough to carry a fucking science lab on board (Mars) so why risk human lives?
>>
File: earthchoices.png (788 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
earthchoices.png
788 KB, 1000x563
>>73159013

I'm going to tell you about a concept that I call 'conspiracy misdirection'. It's basically a type of misinformation/disinformation. Conspiracy misdirection is what happens when a conspiracy theory is propagated that is considered to be the truth about whatever that conspiracy theory is about, but actually is NOT the truth and hides an even GREATER conspiracy that is TRUE (and thus NOT a 'theory'). One of the MAJOR techniques that intelligence agencies such as the CIA, MI5, the Mossad, etc. use to deceive us is conspiracy misdirection, which is to make certain conspiracy theories popular in mainstream society that are used to push us further away from the truth. I'll give you an example: They'll tell us that the Apollo 11 Moon landing never happened, although I think that what most likely happened is that the Apollo 11 Moon landing not only happened, but they found more than they bargained for on the Moon like artifacts and ruins which CONFIRM that we are NOT alone in the universe. Eventually, we might have even been warned to never come back - which might explain why we've never gone back to the Moon since 1972. Even if we weren't warned to never return to the Moon, we DID land on the Moon and found WORKS OF INTELLIGENCE on it. I am UTTERLY CONVINCED that people on the NASA payroll are pushing the 'Moon hoax' conspiracy theory to push people further from the possibility that beings (possibly even ancient HUMAN beings) landed on the Moon a long time ago and built stuff there. The 'Moon hoax' theory might have even been CREATED by NASA employees. COME ON people, THINK. What do you think is the more paradigm-shattering secret?: The possibility that we DIDN'T land on the Moon or the possibility that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there? OBVIOUSLY it's the second possibility. (end of part 1)
>>
>>73166941

(start of part 2) You see, the REAL reason why the second possibility is being hidden from us is NOT because a loving government wants to prevent mass panic (that's just the cover story), but because they want to prevent us from asking 'too many' questions. If it were confirmed that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there but were lied to about such a historic discovery, then people (and LOTS of them) WOULD ask more questions about what else they've been lied to about. They'd say "Well, they lied to us about that, so what ELSE have they lied to us about? The origin and history of the human species? The pharmaceutical industry? Free energy? The banking industry?" It opens the door to EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. And THAT'S why the 'Moon hoax' theory is FIERCELY promoted, while most people have almost NEVER heard of that second possibility (and, more worryingly, probably haven't even THOUGHT ABOUT IT). Another example of conspiracy misdirection is the sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory is a CIA psyop designed to divide and distract people from the TRUE nature of Earth, which is that Earth is HOLLOW. Earth's crust is about 800 miles thick and there is a 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) which is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2,900 miles. (end of part 2)
>>
>>73166956

(start of part 3) Okay, this is a shorter version of what conspiracy misdirection is for people that don't like reading lots of text: Conspiracy misdirection is when a false conspiracy theory is used to hide a true conspiracy theory that has even more far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. (end)
>>
>>73160492
no wonder you have difficulty with toilets
>>
I don't agree with it, but I get it. You look around at the lies being peddled to you by the media and goverment your whole life and realize the things you have taken for granted as being true are wrong. You were taught about the wage gap in school. Even the President talks about it. But it's bullshit. White privilege is taught in history books. Bullshit. So then they think, how far does this go? The Holocaust? Such a commonly accepted historical event that you're forbidden from questioning it. But they study it and declare bullshit. Okay, what next? The moon landing. So accepted that you're seen as an idiot for questioning it. But they look into it and declare bullshit. After than comes the flat earth theory. And so on and so on.

It's essentially people overestimating the extent they're being lied to. The more something is presented as being "obviously" true, the more they think it's a massive conspiratorial lie.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 443x332
How the fuck does that flag wave in the "wind"
>>
>>73159611
>Compare that to the Moon landing.

comapre it to literally anything new like phones, computers or robots tou dumb fuck
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.