[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wheres the guac bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg (134 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg
134 KB, 600x800
wheres the guac bros
>>
File: 1458012282727.png (453 KB, 496x484) Image search: [Google]
1458012282727.png
453 KB, 496x484
>>73158600
>>
>>73158600
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
Welcome to /pol/ - Politically Incorrect.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>>
where's the best place to get a taco/burrito bowl?
is chipotle alright? I detest their burritos as they don't even come close to the family-owned mexican restaurants where I live.
>>
Mexican food looks disgusting.
>>
>>73159054
They're okay. Taco Bell rates around an 8/10.
>>
>>73159504
its actually dank as heck lad
>>
>>73159504
>>73160102
That is not mexican food
>>
>>73158600
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73158600
more of this and this beaner will vote for him :D
>>
>>73160203
ive actually eaten the mystery food from street vendors in mexico and it was dank also
>>
>>73158600
Is Melania going to be pissed off with that pic of Marla Maples in a bikini on his desk?

Another divorce would probably not be good now...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.